April 26, 2024, 12:25:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261456 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #840 on: November 18, 2008, 09:23:31 PM »

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

this is what I get when I tried to log into:

www.blogsfornatalee.com/

Is there a new site?...TIA...Des

It went down the other day.  They are probably at the backup forum until Ian can fix the regular one:

http://bfnbackup.16.forumer.com/index.php

TY...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #841 on: November 18, 2008, 09:24:50 PM »

This Account Has Been Suspended
Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.

this is what I get when I tried to log into:

www.blogsfornatalee.com/

Is there a new site?...TIA...Des

I have no idea!  But I get the same message.....   ????

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: November 18, 2008, 09:25:58 PM »

SS why are we looking at the tennis shoe reported by Jossey again???

I just couldn't remember how we found out about it.  I just remembered the days we spent looking at pictures of shoes.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: November 18, 2008, 09:33:21 PM »

I just couldn't remember how we found out about it.  I just remembered the days we spent looking at pictures of shoes.

LOL...I remember all the phone calls I made to K-Swiss Corporate....sending them emails with photos...hooking them up with Diario....calls to the Asian Manufacturer....gathering every single bit of info on Jorans shoe...including dates and places that model was sold in the US....and how many of each shoe was made....that damn shoe drove me crazy!!!

I think the shoe discussion has been turned inside out many times over....we'll find no more info on that shoe...everything about that shoe has already been posted here.....past threads hold every bit on info on that friccin' shoe....jmoo....Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: November 18, 2008, 09:37:05 PM »

LOL...I remember all the phone calls I made to K-Swiss Corporate....sending them emails with photos...hooking them up with Diario....calls to the Asian Manufacturer....gathering every single bit of info on Jorans shoe...including dates and places that model was sold in the US....and how many of each shoe was made....that damn shoe drove me crazy!!!

I think the shoe discussion has been turned inside out many times over....we'll find no more info on that shoe...everything about that shoe has already been posted here.....past threads hold every bit on info on that friccin' shoe....jmoo....Des

Des - in the end, did we come to the conclusion that it was a small size and a woman's shoe?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #845 on: November 18, 2008, 09:37:40 PM »

But your so damn good at communication!  That's one of the may reasons we Love you!  Poor thing, I bet you never look at another K-Swiss again! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: November 18, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »

Des - in the end, did we come to the conclusion that it was a small size and a woman's shoe?

Nope....the final and last info as posted above re: size and woman's shoe came from ALE....that roadblock was the end....shoe *was* last in the possesion of ALE  shoe went *poof*....end of story...but NOW...who cares about the shoe....we have new witnesses....that is my focal point....BTW...I will call Mos again tomorrow....will keep you posted....Des

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #847 on: November 18, 2008, 09:44:12 PM »

I caution everyone to remain calm..we have been down this road before.  This could be nothing or it could be something that I have hoped for.  Yes, I think there are 3 new witnesses.  The pond witness and two others.  From what I know if it is really one of the ones I know about you guys will love it, but Mos will still not do anything.  Unless Mos has a body...and a film of the entire thing...and blood on Joran...and I could go on....just that nothing will happen.  So everyone remain calm.

Sadly Lala's I have to say that I feel the same....

I'm with BOTH of ya!  No doubt in my mind!  Frijole just brought up another predictable pattern and it's about that time again!

Joran will NEVER be convicted without an actual tape of the crime and hell, I wonder if that would even convict!

I have said the same many, many times.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: November 18, 2008, 09:45:27 PM »

Nope....the final and last info as posted above re: size and woman's shoe came from ALE....that roadblock was the end....shoe *was* last in the possesion of ALE  shoe went *poof*....end of story...but NOW...who cares about the shoe....we have new witnesses....that is my focal point....BTW...I will call Mos again tomorrow....will keep you posted....Des

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: November 18, 2008, 09:46:43 PM »

and you will find out when he is going on vacation, right DES??     He will get out of Aruba when the deadline nears.  plan on it.   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: November 18, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »

I caution everyone to remain calm..we have been down this road before.  This could be nothing or it could be something that I have hoped for.  Yes, I think there are 3 new witnesses.  The pond witness and two others.  From what I know if it is really one of the ones I know about you guys will love it, but Mos will still not do anything.  Unless Mos has a body...and a film of the entire thing...and blood on Joran...and I could go on....just that nothing will happen.  So everyone remain calm.

Sadly Lala's I have to say that I feel the same....

I'm with BOTH of ya!  No doubt in my mind!  Frijole just brought up another predictable pattern and it's about that time again!

Joran will NEVER be convicted without an actual tape of the crime and hell, I wonder if that would even convict!
They RECOVERED Natalee's remains -- and STILL do nothing!   

You're right Wreck!  Unbelievable!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: November 18, 2008, 09:52:44 PM »

Hope you have better luck than I did.  Mos had told me if I had any questions in the future, feel free to ask.  Then when I did, he wanted to know who I was suddenly and why I wanted to know, etc.

He always knew before who I was, etc. but now suddenly he doesn't and doesn't want to answer ANY questions about an ongoing investigation.  Suddenly.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: November 18, 2008, 09:53:41 PM »

Received an email from Steve Cohen today ... yes that Steve Cohen:

Check CNN report on Aruba. Hans Mos has new witness, may rearrest by year’s end. Greta wire suggests revelation also already known By Hans.

Tips renew hopes of solving Holloway case

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

Aruban police are investigating two new tips they hope will provide the corroborating evidence they need to make an arrest, lead prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.

He would not discuss details but said police again consider Dutch student Joran van der Sloot to be the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.

The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.

The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.

A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police he made suspicious-sounding comments while they were on the beach. The witness, publicly known only as Celes, told police van der Sloot said: "Who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse."

Let's hope we get some real action in this case once and for all.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #853 on: November 18, 2008, 10:02:24 PM »

Received an email from Steve Cohen today ... yes that Steve Cohen:

Check CNN report on Aruba. Hans Mos has new witness, may rearrest by year’s end. Greta wire suggests revelation also already known By Hans.

Tips renew hopes of solving Holloway case

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

Aruban police are investigating two new tips they hope will provide the corroborating evidence they need to make an arrest, lead prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.

He would not discuss details but said police again consider Dutch student Joran van der Sloot to be the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.

The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.

The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.

A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police he made suspicious-sounding comments while they were on the beach. The witness, publicly known only as Celes, told police van der Sloot said: "Who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse."

Let's hope we get some real action in this case once and for all.

Very interesting Red!  Do you suppose Steve Cohen's had a few sleepless nights since giving his assistence in the coverup of the murder of a beautiful innocent 18 year old girl?  I sure hope he has and I hope he sees that beautiful face every time he closes his eyes!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: November 18, 2008, 10:03:04 PM »

Three months ago, Mos wanted nothing to do with the witness and wouldn't even consider the polygraph.  Now suddenly because someone says that Urine made a cryptic statement on a beach, he's interested in looking at Urine again?  This doesn't sound right.  Is Aruba embarrassed about the Thailand video?  Is the Queen tired hearing about Urine?  Has something else happened?  It sounds pretty fishy to me.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: November 18, 2008, 10:05:13 PM »

OMG Jossy said that night the people handling the radar for the water said the police told them to turn it off.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: November 18, 2008, 10:08:47 PM »

MG Jossy said that night the people handling the radar for the water said the police told them to turn it off.
Does that surprise you? 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: November 18, 2008, 10:09:27 PM »

MG Jossy said that night the people handling the radar for the water said the police told them to turn it off.
Does that surprise you? 

Actually no but this was the first time I heard someone say it.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: November 18, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »

OMG Jossy said that night the people handling the radar for the water said the police told them to turn it off.

Was that because someone had a drug transfer scheduled?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: November 18, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »

Go Greta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.