April 19, 2024, 08:54:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261078 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: November 18, 2008, 10:13:29 PM »

Three months ago, Mos wanted nothing to do with the witness and wouldn't even consider the polygraph.  Now suddenly because someone says that Urine made a cryptic statement on a beach, he's interested in looking at Urine again?  This doesn't sound right.  Is Aruba embarrassed about the Thailand video?  Is the Queen tired hearing about Urine?  Has something else happened?  It sounds pretty fishy to me.

Me too, SS, but I am the eternal optimist.
I remember Aruba saying that the statue of limitations for Joran was
12 years, yet Renho said on FOX today that the statue of limitations
would be up at the end of the year.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: November 18, 2008, 10:14:17 PM »

Slicing and dicing Mos tonight on FOX!!  Woo hoo!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: November 18, 2008, 10:14:38 PM »

NEW YORK (CNN) -- Authorities in Aruba say they're looking into new evidence that could lead to an arrest 3½ years after Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared on a senior class trip to the island.

Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared while on vacation in Aruba with classmates in 2005.

1 of 2  Aruban police are investigating two new tips they hope will provide the corroborating evidence they need to make an arrest, lead prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.

He would not discuss details but said police again consider Dutch student Joran van der Sloot to be the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.

The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.

The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.

A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police he made suspicious-sounding comments while they were on the beach. The witness, publicly known only as Celes, told police van der Sloot said: "Who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse."  Watch the latest developments in the case »

In addition, Mos said, two other witnesses have come forward. He declined to discuss those witnesses, other than to say he is hopeful the case can be solved.

Am i reading this right that there may be 2 more witnesses on top of Celes,as well as the witness who saw Joran and Paulus early in the morning????

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #863 on: November 18, 2008, 10:15:35 PM »

WOW, listening to Beth on Greta is a fresh of breath air, after listening to Cindy!  I just love Beth!

Greta did mention something she has been investigating, that Beth is aware of, would discuss next monday????   But she IS covering the case tonight.  Why do we have to wait until next week?

And boy are THEY bashing Aruba/MOS tonight on Greta! 

Poll on Gretawire: Do you think Aruba has done everything it can to investigate the Natalee Holloway case?
Go vote!   Keep Greta on the case by showing interest!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: November 18, 2008, 10:16:01 PM »

Go Greta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, Greta has been on new evidence since June and she is going to reveal it this coming Monday. Mos reuses to listen.
FINALLY, we have one PO'ed Journalist here in the U.S. ! Aruba will either cave -in or doom them forever.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: November 18, 2008, 10:16:36 PM »

So...what's new?   

Same witness Mos played with for weeks and then disregarded the facts given to him.  Truth is, when Joran came out and confessed that Natalee died on him while they were on the beach that was all Mos needed.  It played to perfection...can't find Daury...Joran won't tell who it is...and he's not obligated to say since he's not even under arrest.  So as far as Mos was concerned this new witness was going to put a kink in Joran's tale of Natalee dying because she took an overdose of her own choosing.  Darn it!  All these new witnesses are just screwing things up!  Rolling Eyes

It's about time Hans Mos got his sorry ass torched by the media. Glad Greta is on a crusade against him.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: November 18, 2008, 10:17:47 PM »

Go Greta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, Greta has been on new evidence since June and she is going to reveal it this coming Monday. Mos reuses to listen.
FINALLY, we have one PO'ed Journalist here in the U.S. ! Aruba will either cave -in or doom them forever.

Ted the Head gave him hell, too! This is great!!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: November 18, 2008, 10:21:26 PM »

In addition, Mos said, two other witnesses have come forward. He declined to discuss those witnesses, other than to say he is hopeful the case can be solved.

That is exactly the same thing Karin Jannsen said right before she took her sorry fat ass back to Holland!

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: November 18, 2008, 10:23:00 PM »

I have a feeling that Mos is going to go on vacation on Monday and retire on Tuesday... he will disappear.. someone new will be assigned.  Just watch.  That's the game they are playing. 

I sooooo want resolution but the female friend on the beach and the pond witness is not new news... Mos already refused to listen.  I find it hard to believe they are interested in doing anything but protecting the Sloots.

I agree with Magnolia who posted earlier... they are going to fly Joran to Aruba for questioning to get his sorry ass out of trouble in Thailand or wherever he is.  He will be let go and flown to yet another distant land to continue his escapades until someone finally hunts him down and shoots him.

I don't even care about that right now.. I would just like for Natalee's remains to be delivered to Alabama.  Standing with the girl.

Beans
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: November 18, 2008, 10:23:01 PM »

MG Jossy said that night the people handling the radar for the water said the police told them to turn it off.
Does that surprise you? 

Not at all. It's been a cover-up since the first night.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: November 18, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

Go Greta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me thinks Greta is po'd at Aruba!  Go Get 'em girl!  If anybody can, she can!  I'm just sooooo glad she's finally OFF politics and back on the cases!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: November 18, 2008, 10:24:17 PM »

The Aruban Prosecutor Hans Mos now also begin to lie .
He found the  filmed by Peter de Vries' confession of Joran van der Sloot initially insufficient to suspect him of murder.
De Vries, after showing the images to the Om made an extra drive with van der Sloot to steal more details.
Then there was for the OM more  reason for the suspicion of murder.
"But I wanted nothing to do with that," says Mos. He was afraid of the accusation that the om  had provoked the confession.  The right hand  of De Vries, Kees van der Spek, denies that the idea for the extra trip created by the conversation with the OM. "It was our own idea."

http://josvanvliet.web-log.nl/josvanvliet/algemeen/index.html

I hope Greta's show gets over to Holland, Johan.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: November 18, 2008, 10:24:26 PM »

Intereeeesting.  Greta keeps saying that next week's show is about something different, not the witness Mos is talking about.  She said more than once that she wanted to present him with the information, because he has subpoena power and could corroborate or discount the information.  But he is not interested, too busy, going on vacation etc. 

The panel  called Mos indifferent, but Greta said "This goes beyond indifference, I think it's a cover up".

I'm starting to like Greta again........By golly, I think SHE FOUND HER MOJO!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: November 18, 2008, 10:24:36 PM »

Three months ago, Mos wanted nothing to do with the witness and wouldn't even consider the polygraph.  Now suddenly because someone says that Urine made a cryptic statement on a beach, he's interested in looking at Urine again?  This doesn't sound right.  Is Aruba embarrassed about the Thailand video?  Is the Queen tired hearing about Urine?  Has something else happened?  It sounds pretty fishy to me.

Me too, SS, but I am the eternal optimist.
I remember Aruba saying that the statue of limitations for Joran was
12 years, yet Renho said on FOX today that the statue of limitations
would be up at the end of the year.

Jossy alluded to this on Greta, too, it seemed to me...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #874 on: November 18, 2008, 10:25:09 PM »

WOW! I must say, Greta deserves a real hat tip. She's holding the hammer that's pounding the nails in Aruba's coffin, and she's swinging hard!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: November 18, 2008, 10:27:03 PM »

I have a feeling that Mos is going to go on vacation on Monday and retire on Tuesday... he will disappear.. someone new will be assigned.  Just watch.  That's the game they are playing. 
I sooooo want resolution but the female friend on the beach and the pond witness is not new news... Mos already refused to listen.  I find it hard to believe they are interested in doing anything but protecting the Sloots.

I agree with Magnolia who posted earlier... they are going to fly Joran to Aruba for questioning to get his sorry ass out of trouble in Thailand or wherever he is.  He will be let go and flown to yet another distant land to continue his escapades until someone finally hunts him down and shoots him.

I don't even care about that right now.. I would just like for Natalee's remains to be delivered to Alabama.  Standing with the girl.

Beans

Yep, right on, Beans...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: November 18, 2008, 10:27:40 PM »

Beans

I agree with Magnolia also.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #877 on: November 18, 2008, 10:27:49 PM »

Greta keeps referring to "hard evidence" and I noticed she asked Jossy how far Venezuela is from Aruba and about the boats. Jossey mentioned the "Tatoo". Hmmmmmmm.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: November 18, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »

EVERY THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS SOMETHING SEEMS TO HAPPEN IN ARUBA.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: November 18, 2008, 10:28:53 PM »

That is exactly the same thing Karin Jannsen said right before she took her sorry fat ass back to Holland!

Funny, you should mention!  He told Greta he couldn't meet with her, partly because he would be on vacation soon.  It's a pattern!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.