April 19, 2024, 12:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261061 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: November 18, 2008, 10:44:22 PM »

When the one guy said something about no one thinking Joran murdered Natalee...maybe a drug and accidental death.....Greta said to watch Monday.  I think she believes Joran could.  Now put that with "the niece" of Jan VanderStraten posting....Wonder if Greta is going to make a connection...We haven't been discussing vdStraten...preemptive??

mmmmmm, another out of the blue post, and we were looking for initials for days, following the $ and saving frog legs....

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #901 on: November 18, 2008, 10:44:35 PM »

I'm quite relieved tonight.  Many posters at Greta, which means that much MORE U.S. coverage!  And people want justice done!  So glad she is bringing this to the viewers attention and her great coverage of the coverup and MOS'S lack of investigation!  The more that know, the better!   I too, hope Holland get's to see this!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #902 on: November 18, 2008, 10:44:57 PM »

Greta said she travelled to Asia, 17 hours and did the work that had to be done, and then turned around, came back and offered to meet Hans 1/2 way, on week-end, or whatever he would do.

What did she get in Asia? I'm thinking she went to Thailand, right?

That's what I gathered...I think someone posted from her blog....iirc

She interviewed Joran in Thailand this summer and he supposedly
told her that he sold Natalee into the sex slave trade in Venezuela.
That's why she asked Jossy about boats and distance.

You mean Greta interviewed Joran???

Magnolia, this is your theory, right? I'm sorry, but I haven't followed this closely lately, and just checking to make sure I didn't miss something! TIA!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: November 18, 2008, 10:46:46 PM »

Remember when we were talking with CAPS and he said there is a Plan A, a Plan B, C, D etc.  To wait and be patient.  I believe Plan A was when Tim flew to Aruba to meet with Mos about the witness and the pond.  That didn't work so on to Plan B.

It seems like there is an intentional "orchestrated" effort between DeVries show airing, Greta etc. to nail Joran and crew.  I'm thinking they realize it's a cover up and they have to escalate it and do it at the same time for maximum effect.

Just a guess.  I'd love to see him go to court but I'd rather have it in Thailand. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #904 on: November 18, 2008, 10:51:17 PM »

SS, Greta is referring to some un-named evidence she seems to have gathered that she wanted to deliver to Hans, but Hans won't cooperate.

She said Hans is needed to subpeona, and the evidence will either` stand as THE answer to what happened to Natalee, or be disproven. IMO, Greta wouldn't be doing or saying what she is without the evidence being solid.

Oh CBB, I hope you're right.  We've just danced down this yellow brick road so many times.

SS, the "evidence" being solid is only 1/2 the battle. Aruba would still have to 1) acknowledge the evidence  2)Leave the evidence tamper free  3)pursue the evidence with efforts to validate it  4) suck up to the world that they screwed up and that Natalee died on vacation with her Senior class at the hands of an Aruban sociopath.

Past performance would say, FAT CHANCE!

However, the rest of the world would again have the opportunity to choose to stay "ARUBA FREE"!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: November 18, 2008, 10:52:42 PM »

and....Why would Steve Cohen email Red???...on the same day that "the niece" posts....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: November 18, 2008, 10:53:25 PM »

Greta said she travelled to Asia, 17 hours and did the work that had to be done, and then turned around, came back and offered to meet Hans 1/2 way, on week-end, or whatever he would do.

What did she get in Asia? I'm thinking she went to Thailand, right?

That's what I gathered...I think someone posted from her blog....iirc

She interviewed Joran in Thailand this summer and he supposedly
told her that he sold Natalee into the sex slave trade in Venezuela.
That's why she asked Jossy about boats and distance.

You mean Greta interviewed Joran???

Magnolia, this is your theory, right? I'm sorry, but I haven't followed this closely lately, and just checking to make sure I didn't miss something! TIA!
Yes, is this theory, rumor, or inside info?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: November 18, 2008, 10:55:14 PM »

Remember when we were talking with CAPS and he said there is a Plan A, a Plan B, C, D etc.  To wait and be patient.  I believe Plan A was when Tim flew to Aruba to meet with Mos about the witness and the pond.  That didn't work so on to Plan B.

It seems like there is an intentional "orchestrated" effort between DeVries show airing, Greta etc. to nail Joran and crew.  I'm thinking they realize it's a cover up and they have to escalate it and do it at the same time for maximum effect.

Just a guess.  I'd love to see him go to court but I'd rather have it in Thailand. 

Great points!  I pray you are right!   I am just so skeptical, as many are, to get my hopes up to high! 

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: November 18, 2008, 10:55:26 PM »

and....Why would Steve Cohen email Red???...on the same day that "the niece" posts....

exactamundo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: November 18, 2008, 10:56:23 PM »

Love the way you mind works, Buckeye....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #910 on: November 18, 2008, 10:58:11 PM »

exactamundo

Could someone please fill me in on the neice and the e-mail Red got? I'm so sorry, but like I said, I haven't been keeping up in a while. TIA!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: November 18, 2008, 10:59:51 PM »

exactamundo
I must be losing it!  I need to go back and read.  For some reason, I thought it was Van der Stratun's neice.  Me 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: November 18, 2008, 11:00:08 PM »

Wreck - OMG email for you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: November 18, 2008, 11:00:52 PM »

That Steve Cohen e-mail was a big red flag.

CBB..not my theory.  It has been all over.  I amnot positive it is true,
but believe it is.  She also flew to Seattle to interview Joran's
Zimmerman buddy.  Mom will have to tell you about that.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: November 18, 2008, 11:02:19 PM »

exactamundo
I must be losing it!  I need to go back and read.  For some reason, I thought it was Van der Stratun's neice.  Me 

That's what Buckeye was referring to...not Cohen's niece....It is odd that Cohen emailed Red and Jan Van der Staten's niece posted today....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: November 18, 2008, 11:02:50 PM »

Where is all of the evidence about being sold into the sex trade coming from?  Has some one been to Brian's website?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #916 on: November 18, 2008, 11:02:52 PM »

That Steve Cohen e-mail was a big red flag.

CBB..not my theory.  It has been all over.  I amnot positive it is true,
but believe it is.  She also flew to Seattle to interview Joran's
Zimmerman buddy.  Mom will have to tell you about that.

WOW! OH, MY MIND'S RACING.......................
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: November 18, 2008, 11:05:32 PM »

I so hope..but I am not hoping too much.  There are several witnesses that have tried and failed to get anything done.  Aruba has people that want to tell what they know, but there is so much coercion down there you would not believe.  I have learned so much about this situation lately and it's any wonder some of the people we know down there are sill with us. 

Mos is not planning to do anything. Should he arrest Joran it would only be for a minor offense to appease everyone and he would walk free int he end.  I would not be surprised if they did it just to get him out of Thailand.  He's safer in Aruba than there now.  BTW Thailand does care what Joran is doing...they won't prosecute him either.

Not getting excited. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #918 on: November 18, 2008, 11:07:57 PM »

I so hope..but I am not hoping too much.  There are several witnesses that have tried and failed to get anything done.  Aruba has people that want to tell what they know, but there is so much coercion down there you would not believe.  I have learned so much about this situation lately and it's any wonder some of the people we know down there are sill with us. 

Mos is not planning to do anything. Should he arrest Joran it would only be for a minor offense to appease everyone and he would walk free int he end.  I would not be surprised if they did it just to get him out of Thailand.  He's safer in Aruba than there now.  BTW Thailand does care what Joran is doing...they won't prosecute him either.

Not getting excited. 

Lala's? Is Joran back in Aruba? Last I heard, he disappeared from Thailand and no one seemed to know where he was. I think Jossy said tonight that no one knew where he was.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #919 on: November 18, 2008, 11:11:10 PM »

Joran knows that selling people for sex slaves is not getting him prosecuted on Aruba.  They can't even find him right now...and I am of the opinion that no matter what Joran is lying again.  Let's see it's been she died on the beach and the Kalpoes killed her and now this.  How interesting.  We have a witness that passed a polygraph that saw Joran and Paulus at 4 AM.  And there are other people that know things that are much more sinister than the slave trade.  Hmmmm.  This is getting interesting for sure. 

I think this too will go nowhere.  Why am I not surprised? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.