April 24, 2024, 06:13:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261370 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: November 18, 2008, 11:11:40 PM »

I don't think anyone knows where he is but Paulus...I bet he knows.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #921 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:09 PM »

I'm not sure how fast this thread moves, but I'll post this anyway!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: November 18, 2008, 11:14:00 PM »

Well, I think something is up
The story has been on every newswire service today.
It is on every local station.
Frank said it was on LA television today.
It has been on CNN and FOX and MSNBC
Steve Cohen emails Red.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #923 on: November 18, 2008, 11:15:21 PM »

I don't think anyone knows where he is but Paulus...I bet he knows.

Oh, you can bet your bippy on that one! 

Well, if this whole thing is causing PVDS and Urine to have even so much as a restless night, it'll make me sleep better!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: November 18, 2008, 11:16:30 PM »

Joran lies....

Natalee died on the beach...I bet DeVries will be pissed he spent all that money and now finds out that Natalee was sold.

Deepak killed her...wonder if they could sue the Sloots now instead of Dr. Phil?

Daury got rid of Natalee for me...wonder if Patrick heard that name right.

Natalee was sold in the sex slave trade...I would love to believe that she is still alive...but I doubt it and I doubt Joran is telling Greta the truth this time. 

Mos won't prosecute  Joran for anything...I guess it's hard to tell which lie is true. 

Oh well, this should get good by Monday.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #925 on: November 18, 2008, 11:16:49 PM »

Well, I think something is up
The story has been on every newswire service today.
It is on every local station.
Frank said it was on LA television today.
It has been on CNN and FOX and MSNBC
Steve Cohen emails Red.

I like your attitude, Magnolia! What was the content of the e-mail, if you know?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: November 18, 2008, 11:16:53 PM »

So, let's see if I have this correct.  Urine didn't kill her, he sold her into slavery and she's in Venezuela. I wonder if she has Jug's baby with her, too.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: November 18, 2008, 11:17:31 PM »

And still we do not know where Joran is...hmmmmm. He could be in Holland by now.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: November 18, 2008, 11:17:37 PM »

Johan posted today that he had been seen in Laos or is it Loas.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: November 18, 2008, 11:18:08 PM »

Hey, CBB.  I set up for the switch to a new thread, but am also not sure how fast it will go.  I'll be here for a bit, but wondered about you, in case I fade away. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: November 18, 2008, 11:18:42 PM »

It just doesn't seem to matter how many witnesses say what.  Mos doesn't seem at all inclined to prosecute no matter what.  And if he did, the judge buddies don't seem inclined to take anything presented seriously.

Now we are told only forensic evidence counts but that's the very kind ALE flatly refused to collect in the beginning.  Now we learn LE told them to turn off the radar that night.

Why did they do that?  Who told them to do so exactly?

But I am very discouraged because it doesn't seem to matter how many come forward.

Will it take not only a new presecutor but new total administration on the island to ever have anything happen?  Be too late then?

Not very encouraged at all but will watch Greta on the replay as it will be good to hear her tearing into Mos and Aruba anyway.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #931 on: November 18, 2008, 11:19:30 PM »

So, let's see if I have this correct.  Urine didn't kill her, he sold her into slavery and she's in Venezuela. I wonder if she has Jug's baby with her, too.

I can say I give Greta credit tonight..she was on a roll after Mos.  She made him look the fool tonight...it was the best.  The entire panel was disgusted with Hans Mos.  And I even heard the magic word....cover up.

Has anyone seen Shango tonight? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: November 18, 2008, 11:20:43 PM »

It just doesn't seem to matter how many witnesses say what.  Mos doesn't seem at all inclined to prosecute no matter what.  And if he did, the judge buddies don't seem inclined to take anything presented seriously.

Now we are told only forensic evidence counts but that's the very kind ALE flatly refused to collect in the beginning.  Now we learn LE told them to turn off the radar that night.

But I am very discouraged because it doesn't seem to matter how many come forward.

Will it take not only a new presecutor but new total administration on the island to ever have anything happen?  Be too late then?

Not very encouraged at all but will watch Greta on the replay as it will be good to hear her tearing into Mos and Aruba anyway.

Remember when Dompig alluded to the radar not working that night too?  Makes one wonder.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: November 18, 2008, 11:20:53 PM »

... and Jossy says the locals on Aruba are "indifferent".

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #934 on: November 18, 2008, 11:21:50 PM »

Received an email from Steve Cohen today ... yes that Steve Cohen:

Check CNN report on Aruba. Hans Mos has new witness, may rearrest by year’s end. Greta wire suggests revelation also already known By Hans.

Tips renew hopes of solving Holloway case

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

Aruban police are investigating two new tips they hope will provide the corroborating evidence they need to make an arrest, lead prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.

He would not discuss details but said police again consider Dutch student Joran van der Sloot to be the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.

The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.

The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.

A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police he made suspicious-sounding comments while they were on the beach. The witness, publicly known only as Celes, told police van der Sloot said: "Who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse."

Let's hope we get some real action in this case once and for all.

For CBB..

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: November 18, 2008, 11:23:21 PM »

Joran lies....

Natalee died on the beach...I bet DeVries will be pissed he spent all that money and now finds out that Natalee was sold.

Deepak killed her...wonder if they could sue the Sloots now instead of Dr. Phil?

Natalee was sold in the sex slave trade...I would love to believe that she is still alive...but I doubt it and I doubt Joran is telling Greta the truth this time. 

Mos won't prosecute  Joran for anything...I guess it's hard to tell which lie is true. 

I didn't mean that I believe Joran.  I do not believe that Natalee was sold.
I believe that Greta interviewed him.
I  believe that he told Greta that to confuse the situation even further.
I think it was his intention to confuse.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #936 on: November 18, 2008, 11:23:48 PM »

Joran lies....

If she were sold Lala's, I don't think with all the attention she would still be alive.    I just cannot wrap my brain around that. I keep thinking about Beth tonight, and had the impression that Greta had kept her up with what's going on. I think Beth would loose it at the thought Natalee had been sold.

Yes, Monday should be good!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: November 18, 2008, 11:26:08 PM »

This is going to be a good week.

Caps tells us that Urine dismembered her and placed in her different spots.

Kermit confirms that she was taken out of the cage on January 7th.

Greta says she's a sex slave in Venezuela.

The witness saw Pualass and Urine at 4 AM

A witness on Peter's program says that Urine can make a corpse disappear.

Steve Cohen sends Red an email.

Who knows what Jossy will have to say in Diario tomorrow.

I feel like it's the summer of 2005.  Meanwhile, Urine parties in his Thai villa while Hans Mos ignores everyone and refuses to work on weekends.
This will definitely be an interesting week.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #938 on: November 18, 2008, 11:26:36 PM »

Hey, CBB.  I set up for the switch to a new thread, but am also not sure how fast it will go.  I'll be here for a bit, but wondered about you, in case I fade away. 

I've got your back and will change the thread if you aren't here and it's close to 50. Give me a shout on 49 if you're here, and it's all yours, ok?   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: November 18, 2008, 11:27:35 PM »

And still we do not know where Joran is...hmmmmm. He could be in Holland by now.

Lala's - I thought he was coming to your house.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.