April 27, 2024, 07:50:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261562 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2008, 12:36:01 PM »

I spent some time checking out John Silvetti and ended up in a conspiracy theorist forum...   Found an interesting post there, which reminded me of Edward & Silverfox's posts regarding Venezuela, oil, etc.   I didn't spend the time verifying the info posted, especially since this computer needed a reboot!   Also want to add that there is at least one post following this one that resembles something that one would read elsewhere. 

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 281673
11/30/2007 7:59 PM Re: !!! Venezuela threatens to cut oil exports to U.S Quote

Ah, do a little research into the "company" that is paying 1 million dollars for the so called "search" for Natalee Holloway in the waters of Aruba near Venezuela.

The company is sinking like a rock in the stock markets and deperately needs an influx of cash. BULLSHIT they're NOT looking for Natalee Holloway...they're looking for OIL! If found in Aruban waters the U.S. company that finds it reaps the benefits and that company is in DIRE STRAITS.

The original boat promised for this venture has been replaced by the Persistance….a big drop down from the original vessel.

Who is paying for it? What are they really looking for?

The research vessel Persistence, owned by the Lafayette-based Silvetti Group...

1"ship" is a Tub..in comparision to what Peg Leg aka Louis had promised!!

the company normally performs surveys looking for oil rigs and downed helicopters..
the other 1/2 of their "Fleet" is a boat 27 foot long.. hehehe
some locals are kicking in some equipment.

How the mighty have fallen !!!

John Silvetti Berkshire Ln, Lafayette, LA 70508

John S. distributes APS Sonavision sonars in the Gulf ,APS LLC focuses specifically on the navigation and sonar needs of the oil and gas industry.

APS is the navigation, positioning and sonar services arm within the JD Silvetti Group of Companies. APS is responsible for most call out projects that do not require certifications, as well as non-certification specialized projects.

John Silvetti Contribution List in 2006

Silvetti, John Mr.
LAFAYETTE, LA

70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/O $5,000 02/23/2006 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican
Silvetti, John Mr. LAFAYETTE, LA
70598 Alternative Positioning Solutions/ $500 06/22/2005 P NATIONAL REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE - Republican

wife.. And... SAFETY COORDINATOR: ROBERTA SILVETTI

he is a Managing Member of Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)

Q In your opinion does the change of ship mean that they are NOT going to search for oil, or, could they still search for oil with this boat.

A. why of course they can!! they got old Peg Leg along

Calipso Louis aka Peg leg Aka Louis Schaefer!

All Insider Trades
Superior Offshore International Inc DEEP.O (NASDAQ)

Trading Date Name Title Type Shares Traded Price
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.84
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.82
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.80
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 187 $8.75
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 125 $8.74
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.72
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.71
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 658 $8.70
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 313 $8.69
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.68
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.64
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.60
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.50
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 94 $8.42
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.34
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.23
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 31 $8.22
11/15/07 SCHAEFER LOUIS E JR Sell 62 $8.17

Superior Offshore International Inc. (DEEP) opened at 7.16. So far today, the stock has hit a low of 6.56 and a high of 8.00. DEEP is now trading at 7.27, down 1.33 (-15.47%). The stock hit its 52 week high of 19.58 in May and set its 52 week low of 6.56 today. Since its initial Offering in April, the stock has been sharply dropping from $18 down to $6.

+0.58 (10.45%)
Delayed: 3:15PM ET
this company needs CASH & would and has worked with the devil.

I think I will buy stocks..hehehe
It can't go much lower..got to go UP?!

if it returns to last April $$.. McWowza!!!

SO, they NEED CASH or a BIG DISCOVERY in the worst way…odd that a company hurting so bad for money launches a so called FREE million dollar expedition with absolutely NO expectation of being paid.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message469287/pg1

I posted about this Saturday and it is true.  Silvetti was on the verge
of bankruptcy.  Remember the pictures of the big boat that we saw
when talk of the search first surfaced.  He had to sell that boat before
he ever took possession of it.(it had been ordered special built)  I think Nut or somebody had it as avi.   I think it was a risky thing to go into those stormy
waters in that Persistence.
Also, FWIW, at the site where you can track boats, there were never
any coasr guard cordinence posted for the Persistence during the whole trip.
It would just say that it was "in service"
I used to wonder where they were putting all the people that Kyle said
were on the boat.  Maximum Capicity was 12.
avi.  I searched the stock and it was down to like $1.17 at one point.

Not sure how I missed your post on Saturday, Magnolia...sorry, but I do remember Nut's avi and the no tracking during that timeframe......I just checked the stock and it's below a $1...like $0.13 now....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2008, 12:36:29 PM »

All The pop ups bug me.. lol
The fact that I can't go back and correct my spelling errors bugs me too..

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2008, 12:42:39 PM »

Some are bothered more by the pop ups than others.  If I use my son's Mac to read, I don't get them at all.  As for typos, well, we all make them and understand....but the edit feature was proven to be too dangerous early on. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2008, 12:53:37 PM »

use the Opera browser   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2008, 12:58:05 PM »

November 17th, 2008 10:56 AM Eastern
The latest
by Greta Van Susteren

Next week, if things go as planned, you will see some information we have obtained in the Natalee Holloway investigation.  The information is in the form of audio and video tapes and other.  The information is either the answer to what happened to Natalee Holloway or a wild goose chase. You will make your own judgment.

I am hoping that the Aruban prosecutor will use his subpoena power to investigate further…and I am hoping to at least shed light on a very big problem that our own State Department admits is a giant problem in the Aruba area.

Once we obtained this information months ago, our job has been twofold: to disprove or prove.  A good investigator chases down every lead and then works to both prove and disprove that lead.

I will tell you this: the new information fits the time line.  I will also tell you that JIm Hammer went to Aruba for us and when he confronted Joran Van der Sloot’s father it was, to say the least, “awkward.” It was so weird that Paulus Van der Sloot ripped a paper out of Hammer’s hand (a transcript) and ran into his office.  Note also that until we got this information, the Kalpoe brothers’ Aruban lawyer would always return my phone calls.  Now he will not…

Many of you have asked me in recent months what is the latest in this investigation.  I can only tell you that we have not given up — and as proof of our stamina and determination,  we have used weekends to work on this case and time during the week when we could fit between our other responsibilities.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/17/the-latest-2/

Thanks vms...Looking forward to seeing what she has.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2008, 01:02:18 PM »

The latest
by Greta Van Susteren

Next week, if things go as planned, you will see some information we have obtained in the Natalee Holloway investigation.  The information is in the form of audio and video tapes and other.  The information is either the answer to what happened to Natalee Holloway or a wild goose chase. You will make your own judgment.

I am hoping that the Aruban prosecutor will use his subpoena power to investigate further…and I am hoping to at least shed light on a very big problem that our own State Department admits is a giant problem in the Aruba area.

Once we obtained this information months ago, our job has been twofold: to disprove or prove.  A good investigator chases down every lead and then works to both prove and disprove that lead.

I will tell you this: the new information fits the time line.  I will also tell you that JIm Hammer went to Aruba for us and when he confronted Joran Van der Sloot’s father it was, to say the least, “awkward.” It was so weird that Paulus Van der Sloot ripped a paper out of Hammer’s hand (a transcript) and ran into his office.  Note also that until we got this information, the Kalpoe brothers’ Aruban lawyer would always return my phone calls.  Now he will not…

Many of you have asked me in recent months what is the latest in this investigation.  I can only tell you that we have not given up — and as proof of our stamina and determination,  we have used weekends to work on this case and time during the week when we could fit between our other responsibilities.

My to Mum, Seattle must be part of it !  Luke undercover getting Joran confessions to?

never lift the pressure of evil island
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2008, 01:09:16 PM »

By the Way ...
Jossy said HE was going to do his own water search before Persistence came..
If Luis was involved and THAT was the method of disposal...
Then..you can see why 1 shoe may be placed in the trap..
That way Joran falls and attention is diverted...

There is no huge island conspiracy wrapped around that thought.
Just brotherly love.

Edward you have made reference to Luis a couple of times. IIRC his case began in 2005. Do you have anything on a connection between Luis and Natalee disappearance. TIA
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2008, 01:11:50 PM »

The latest
by Greta Van Susteren

My to Mum, Seattle must be part of it !  Luke undercover getting Joran confessions to?

Hi Bastibro...Do you think that Luke was undercover?

Sort of got sidetracked on my research on him over the weekend.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2008, 01:17:19 PM »

I posted this a while back, but, sure seems like a plausible scenario:

Aruba, if it were smart, would devise a plan to have some poeple (Joran, Deepak, Satish, and Paulus) take the fall for the murder and disposal of NH.

Aruba is good at making up stories and spreading them to the world. They have years of experience. The scenario would:

(a) prevent Joran from disgracing/insulting those who have helped him, (b) be an attempt to revitalize any potential tourism, (c) prevent Joran from getting in any further trouble, (d) keep Joran in his own backyard, (e) cost less money to support him, (e) close the case, internationally, at surface level.

Hans Mos could come back onto the scene saying that the new witness has further corroborated the Holland confession. They could twist it to say Joran killed NH accidentally, borrowed a friend's boat, and disposed of her at sea. DK and SK knew that she was dead, but decided to obstruct justice instead of rat a friend out. Kalpoes could get minimum jail time, and get credit for time served, leaving them free men. Daddy(Daury) could get probation for protecting his son, and (like the Kalpoes) obstructing justice. DirtyHand could stay hidden. Corruption could remain hidden. Aruba could say that forensics do not exist any longer, or even create the forensics. They have never shared evidence or produced it with anyone. They could just make up the story, the evidence, the results, and the outcome. Case closed. If anything, it would punish Joran for being such an asshole. Aruba could control the punishment, and the situation, at all times. Everyone would be at arms length.

Scary,but this is definitely possible...Much easier than exposing corruption, hidden players, deviant culture, etc...

This is why he'd be better off rotting in a Thai jail. The Dutch-Arubans will do nothing to punish Joran. Indeed, they have protected him. I am hoping and praying the Thais will grab his ass and never let go. Thirty years is a slum prison will do him good.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2008, 01:20:56 PM »

This is from a Thai forum  not sure if it has been posted yet...

For the time being, the prosecution department of the Ministry of Justice in The Netherlands does not see any reasons to prosecute Joran van der Sloot after watching the program material about the undercover operation in Bangkok.

Joran did not commit any crimes according to Dutch laws, the Ministry said.

It remains to be seen if Thai police/prosecution will have enough material/evidence to prosecute Joran van der Sloot

A website in Holland called "Grenswetenschap.nl" or Borderscience/knowledge questions the undercover actions in Bangkok by crimereporter De Vries.
They publish that the pokerfriend of Joran, a young man from Holland called Arjan Wezel, heard about attractive girl stories by Joran (not about trafficking) via chatting and decided to contact crimereporter Peter R. de Vries.

Until that time Joran was not involved in any way with women/girl trafficking whatsoever.
De Vries set up a trap for Joran by suggesting to ask if Joran could arrange girls to be send to Holland.
Joran took the bite...and the rest of the story is known.

The suggestions for girl deliveries by De Vries are questionable according to "Grenswetenschap"/Borderscience since the idea for girl trafficking did not come from Joran van der Sloot himself.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2008, 01:23:28 PM »

on a thai forum :

Hope , if proven he already did business in human trafficking , the Thai police will know what to do
with him .

Som Nam Na

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #151 on: November 17, 2008, 01:35:18 PM »

littlelady :

Mr. Peter Plasman

After viewing the images suggests lawyer Peter Plasman that Van der Sloot is punishable, both in Thailand and the Netherlands, according to him because he is clearly concerned with preparing for women trafficking.
Crucial is :Joran took the money. And said later :thanks for the money

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 17, 2008, 01:35:27 PM »

The latest
by Greta Van Susteren

I love the fact they sent Jim Hammer to Aruba.  Paulus is still running.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: November 17, 2008, 01:37:36 PM »

This is from a Thai forum  not sure if it has been posted yet...

For the time being, the prosecution department of the Ministry of Justice in The Netherlands does not see any reasons to prosecute Joran van der Sloot after watching the program material about the undercover operation in Bangkok.

Joran did not commit any crimes according to Dutch laws, the Ministry said.

It remains to be seen if Thai police/prosecution will have enough material/evidence to prosecute Joran van der Sloot

A website in Holland called "Grenswetenschap.nl" or Borderscience/knowledge questions the undercover actions in Bangkok by crimereporter De Vries.
They publish that the pokerfriend of Joran, a young man from Holland called Arjan Wezel, heard about attractive girl stories by Joran (not about trafficking) via chatting and decided to contact crimereporter Peter R. de Vries.

Until that time Joran was not involved in any way with women/girl trafficking whatsoever.
De Vries set up a trap for Joran by suggesting to ask if Joran could arrange girls to be send to Holland.
Joran took the bite...and the rest of the story is known.

The suggestions for girl deliveries by De Vries are questionable according to "Grenswetenschap"/Borderscience since the idea for girl trafficking did not come from Joran van der Sloot himself.

Once again DeVries dropped the ball.   Rolling Eyes
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #154 on: November 17, 2008, 01:45:54 PM »

littlelady :

Mr. Peter Plasman

After viewing the images suggests lawyer Peter Plasman that Van der Sloot is punishable, both in Thailand and the Netherlands, according to him because he is clearly concerned with preparing for women trafficking.
Crucial is :Joran took the money. And said later :thanks for the money

I certainly hope and pray he is punished! You know GOD DON"T LIKE UGLY
Here another post on the Thai forum

Joran conned a dutchman out of money about a year ago, maybe he was just attempting another con. he did end up receiving 1000 euro

2 points:

- it is not that difficult to get the 3 months Visas as is suggested here, dutch friends regularly have TG visiting for 3 months.

- Joran is on tape saying he played poker last night, he is a profesional poker player, which is illegal in thailand, it's not as bad as trafficking, but could still be enough reason to deport him

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: November 17, 2008, 01:46:55 PM »

Comment by Greta Van Susteren
November 17th, 2008 at 11:03 am
i spoke to the prosecutor and offered to show him what we have but he said he wants to see it but does not work weekends…how do you like THAT?

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/11/17/the-latest-2/comment-page-1/#comments

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: November 17, 2008, 01:51:05 PM »

i spoke to the prosecutor and offered to show him what we have but he said he wants to see it but does not work weekends…how do you like THAT?

When it comes to Natalee's case they don't work at all!!!
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #157 on: November 17, 2008, 01:53:32 PM »

The latest
by Greta Van Susteren

Hi Bastibro...Do you think that Luke was undercover?

Sort of got sidetracked on my research on him over the weekend.

Well i`ve noticed you being sidetracked on the trap discussion . . 

Greta went to Seattle: 1> For information about Joran`s friend(she got from Beth who was informed by Peter de Vries)
                                   According to Peter he and Beth still have contact on a almost daily basis . .
                               2> To work out a plan with Luke

Any other suggestions on Greta`s reason`s to visit Seattle?

never lift the pressure of evil island
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: November 17, 2008, 01:55:16 PM »

True, Mum. LOL.
The attitude is just unreal.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #159 on: November 17, 2008, 01:57:17 PM »

Yeah, and they like to make their moves on our holidays....

San,  When Bastibro posted 'What is 'awkward' ?  I meant to post the Sweaty Running Man, but never did.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.