April 24, 2024, 01:53:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 261359 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: November 18, 2008, 06:23:55 PM »

Mother of Natalee Holloway: New evidence could come out in Aruba case next week

Posted by Hannah Wolfson -- Birmingham News November 18, 2008 3:48 PM

Natalee HollowayThe mother of Natalee Holloway said today that she expects more evidence to emerge soon in her daughter's case -- perhaps as early as next week -- but wouldn't divulge specifics.

(snip)

A woman told Dutch police this month that Joran van der Sloot confessed to her years ago that he was involved in Holloway's disappearance, according to Ann Angela, a spokeswoman for the Aruba Prosecutors' Office, The Associated Press reported.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2008/11/mother_of_natalee_holloway_sai.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: November 18, 2008, 06:24:03 PM »

Mos is going to run out of excuses for ignoring witnesses soon.
They seem to be coming out of the woodwork all of a sudden.
He looks dumber everyday.

He looks right much like a big turtle come to think of it.
I guess he can crawl into his shell.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: November 18, 2008, 06:25:26 PM »

Did any of us ever see a witness statement or a confession by one of the three suspects that would indicate where the body was taken?

Special Notice:
By John Silvetti-
The original search area surveyed by the R/V Persistence was selected based on numerous pieces of information provided by Dave Holloway, Tim Miller, investigations, interrogations, depositions and other information from local authorities. After compiling and reviewing the information, the search area was selected by Louis Schaefer and John Silvetti. Upon completion of the sonar runs in this area, 65 ROV dives were performed by Offshore Innovative Solutions (OIS) on targets identified by sonar. Divers from the Aruban Police Diving Division and Underwater Expeditions made several dives and retrieved samples which were delivered for analysis. Several targets in this first survey grid yet remain to be investigated by ROV which will occur in approximately one week when ROV dive operations recommence.

Selection of the next area, the “Extended Search Area”, was based on one single piece of information, a reported confession by one of the three suspects. This confession, as relayed to the survey team, has some credence. It involves the same type of disposal scenario, but better defines the search area. This information in combination with the weather patterns observed by the survey team since our arrival on December 15th left only one boundary to define. The team needed to observe the island from offshore on a small vessel at night to determine this boundary. Sounds easy….huh?
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2008/01/xiv-search-area.html
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #723 on: November 18, 2008, 06:26:52 PM »

Sorry for so many posts in a row, but this is the FIRST time I have ever heard Joran was seen wet from the shoulders on down and missing a shoe!

Have any of you heard that before?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9.msg538091#msg538091

never lift the pressure of evil island
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: November 18, 2008, 06:28:00 PM »

"We are hoping to make a decision by the end of this year or early next year as to whether we will re-arrest [the younger] van der Sloot or not," Mos told CNN.

The annual arrest Joran ploy?

Mos said he is confident that the tape, which he characterizes as a confession, is admissible in court. With the new tips and new witnesses whose testimony impeaches earlier statements by van der Sloot and his father, Mos said he might have enough evidence to solve the mystery of what happened to Holloway.

The elder van der Sloot has told police he was at home, asleep in bed until 7 a.m. on the night in question. And, Joran van der Sloot has never been able to explain what happened to his tennis shoes, Mos said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

PVDS, does he know who was in the house that morning?  Who he woke for school?  Who he got on the bus?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #725 on: November 18, 2008, 06:34:21 PM »

Sorry but I am going to "Negative" on all this hoopla.  This is about bringing Joran to Aruba and protecting him from the mess he is in in Thailand.  Once he is home with his Pappa and Momma and sits a few days in the prison (where he is protected, has a cell phone and all the comforts of home) he will be released to continue on his path to happiness.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Mos SUCKS.

I tend to Agree..

Good point.  Amazing how these witnesses happen to "appear" three years later, coincidently during Urine's other problems.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 18, 2008, 06:34:30 PM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

Snippet
" . . .  Aruban police are investigating two new tips they hope will provide the corroborating evidence they need to make an arrest, lead prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.

He would not discuss details but said police again consider Dutch student Joran van der Sloot to be the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.

The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.

The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.

A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police . . . ."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #727 on: November 18, 2008, 06:36:16 PM »

<snipped>

Just posted on Gretawire:

Will our program next week do that? I don’t know…you will have to tell me…but I do know one thing, I would be ashamed if I were the prosecutor in Aruba.

By the way …and you may have an opinion about this…I offered to show the current prosecutor what we have since the investigation is open, and an important one.  I was also seeking anyway to prove or disprove what I have and figured he would be interested in doing the same.  He said he could not come to DC (it would be too time consuming.) I said I would meet him half way in Miami.  He said he could not take the time off from work.  I then offered him my weekend and said I would use up my weekend to meet him in Miami to show him what we have. He said he does not work weekends and is planning to go on a vacation soon.

Welcome to the club, Greta. Glad you finally came around to what we've been saying for well over a year now. HANS MOS IS A SHILL FOR THE CORRUPT DUTCH/ARUBA GOVERNMENT.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: November 18, 2008, 06:40:02 PM »

Hans Mos was sent to Aruba to close the case. He almost succeeded until Joran confessed to Peter, then he had to reopen it. Hans has forty days until he can close the case again. He damn sure doesn't want new any witnesses or evidence between now and then.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: November 18, 2008, 06:41:04 PM »

Yes, they do seem to be coming out of the woodwork....
Hans Mos....the eyes of the world are on  you once again...
Dare we to hope it happens this time?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #730 on: November 18, 2008, 06:42:36 PM »

<snipped>

Will our program next week do that? I don’t know…you will have to tell me…but I do know one thing, I would be ashamed if I were the prosecutor in Aruba.

By the way …and you may have an opinion about this…I offered to show the current prosecutor what we have since the investigation is open, and an important one.  I was also seeking anyway to prove or disprove what I have and figured he would be interested in doing the same.  He said he could not come to DC (it would be too time consuming.) I said I would meet him half way in Miami.  He said he could not take the time off from work.  I then offered him my weekend and said I would use up my weekend to meet him in Miami to show him what we have. He said he does not work weekends and is planning to go on a vacation soon.

Welcome to the club, Greta. Glad you finally came around to what we've been saying for well over a year now. HANS MOS IS A SHILL FOR THE CORRUPT DUTCH/ARUBA GOVERNMENT.

You'd think he'd come out and have Joran convicted.  He would be a "hero" to the world, solving and convicting what 'appears' to be impossible!  But somebody obviously holds his balls in a wrench to prevent that for happening!  Mos is just another puppet.....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: November 18, 2008, 06:42:36 PM »

<snipped>

Amazing....these people are always going on a vacation....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #732 on: November 18, 2008, 06:43:08 PM »

Ohhh where is Joran since the weekend?
Is this another one of those yearly deals they seem to do over there where they do nothing?

Eyeroll

From Day One..
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: November 18, 2008, 06:43:36 PM »

Sorry for so many posts in a row, but this is the FIRST time I have ever heard Joran was seen wet from the shoulders on down and missing a shoe!

Have any of you heard that before?

That statement is more detailed than we have heard before, Scandi. I don't recall the witness saying they were running for the jeep.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: November 18, 2008, 06:44:44 PM »

Here I go again  LOLOLOL, but I just saw that blip again on CNN.  They said this is the witness Tim Miller brought over in September to undergo the lie detector test.

I also see the article says this pond was not searched in the early part of the investigation.  Do you think that is McDonalds Rest that Joran was seen running to?  Do we have any locals here now or anyone who might know something about this pond?

This is new to me.  Two tips coming out BING BING, Hey, Batta Bing Bang HOORAY.   Maybe something will happen now that will result in Justice for Natalee.   xox
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: November 18, 2008, 06:44:48 PM »

Ohhh where is Joran since the weekend?
Is this another one of those yearly deals they seem to do over there where they do nothing?

Eyeroll

We know we can count on them doing nothing, JustMeT. 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: November 18, 2008, 06:47:58 PM »

<snipped>

Amazing....these people are always going on a vacation....

Karin Jannsen preferred sitting around playing cards with the corrupt cops, Hans Mos prefers playing golf with the corrupt government officials. The end result is the same. They're all crooks covering up the case.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #737 on: November 18, 2008, 06:48:36 PM »

Hi Dayhiker,  I bet the timing of 40 days left is why these hot witness accounts are coming out now in succession.

What more might we hear?

I'm going to try and find a map of Aruba showing the ponds and where McDonalds is  xox
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: November 18, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »

No problem Bastibro,  I'll just have to slow my typing down 

Has this already been put here, or has there been talk about this witness lately?  I'm wondering if it was the homeless guy over by the pond who saw the guys parked close by as tho waiting for someone.  Not far from the center where Joran worked out.  Thanx

Is this the gardener who works for a member of the Mansur family?  I don't know anything about a homeless person.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #739 on: November 18, 2008, 06:48:52 PM »

Hello Monkeys...

I'm sure you already know this....haven't read here in some time.....email from Aruba today re: tomorrows' Diario News Paper...Des

Hi xxxxxx
Yes I have received the e-mail too. We gone to publish it for tomorrow and I hope we can get more information.
I let you know
Tke care
xxxxx

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.