March 29, 2024, 02:59:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 259720 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #940 on: November 18, 2008, 11:28:25 PM »

Received an email from Steve Cohen today ... yes that Steve Cohen:

Check CNN report on Aruba. Hans Mos has new witness, may rearrest by year’s end. Greta wire suggests revelation also already known By Hans.

Tips renew hopes of solving Holloway case

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

Aruban police are investigating two new tips they hope will provide the corroborating evidence they need to make an arrest, lead prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.

He would not discuss details but said police again consider Dutch student Joran van der Sloot to be the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.

The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.

The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.

A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police he made suspicious-sounding comments while they were on the beach. The witness, publicly known only as Celes, told police van der Sloot said: "Who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse."

Let's hope we get some real action in this case once and for all.

For CBB..

You're the best, 2NJ! Thank You!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: November 18, 2008, 11:29:09 PM »

Hey, CBB.  I set up for the switch to a new thread, but am also not sure how fast it will go.  I'll be here for a bit, but wondered about you, in case I fade away. 

I've got your back and will change the thread if you aren't here and it's close to 50. Give me a shout on 49 if you're here, and it's all yours, ok?   

OK...thanks.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: November 18, 2008, 11:29:55 PM »

Joran lies....

Natalee died on the beach...I bet DeVries will be pissed he spent all that money and now finds out that Natalee was sold.

Deepak killed her...wonder if they could sue the Sloots now instead of Dr. Phil?

Daury got rid of Natalee for me...wonder if Patrick heard that name right.

Natalee was sold in the sex slave trade...I would love to believe that she is still alive...but I doubt it and I doubt Joran is telling Greta the truth this time. 

Mos won't prosecute  Joran for anything...I guess it's hard to tell which lie is true. 

Oh well, this should get good by Monday.

I didn't mean that I believe Joran.  I do not believe that Natalee was sold.
I believe that Greta interviewed him.
I  believe that he told Greta that to confuse the situation even further.
I think it was his intention to confuse.

Gotcha! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: November 18, 2008, 11:30:13 PM »

Sold?????  No way.  We heard from the Kalpoe's own mouth "something bad happened".  And Joran saw apirations in his cell.  And Valentine saw a "girl in his bathtub". And the bloody shoe, and the bloody mattress, and we know, we know Natalee left the bar with the three guys and was never seen again. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: November 18, 2008, 11:33:43 PM »

Steve Cohen's email to Red...

10   Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru  on: Today at 08:53:41 PM 

Check CNN report on Aruba. Hans Mos has new witness, may rearrest by year’s end. Greta wire suggests revelation also already known By Hans.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

Aruban police are investigating two new tips they hope will provide the corroborating evidence they need to make an arrest, lead prosecutor Hans Mos told CNN.

He would not discuss details but said police again consider Dutch student Joran van der Sloot to be the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.

A new witness has emerged, authorities say, who can place van der Sloot and his father, Paulus van der Sloot, near a pond on the island at 4 a.m. on the day Holloway vanished.

The witness told authorities he saw a young man, wet from the chest down and wearing only one shoe, running along a road from the pond to a fast-food restaurant.

The witness said he saw the young man and an older man driving slowly down the road in a red Jeep about 10 minutes later. The pond was not among those searched in the early stages of the investigation, Mos said.

A second witness, a former girlfriend of Joran van der Sloot, also told police he made suspicious-sounding comments while they were on the beach. The witness, publicly known only as Celes, told police van der Sloot said: "Who knows? You may now be on the beach with someone who is able to get rid of a corpse."

crazybabyborg
« Reply #945 on: November 18, 2008, 11:34:23 PM »

I don't know about Joran telling Greta he sold Natalee. I can't see Joran knowingly admitting to anyone in the media he did anything wrong at all, other than a social faux pas by leaving her on the beach. Of course that's a crock, but Joran is a crock full of chit.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: November 18, 2008, 11:37:29 PM »

10   Natalee Holloway / Natalee Holloway / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru  on: Today at 08:53:41 PM 

After I reposted the same for CBB, I wondered about what I bolded...did he mean Mos was aware of Greta's revelation or that she had one, or was aware of the details of her revelation....oh yes, the written word and interpretation....mmmmm

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: November 18, 2008, 11:38:20 PM »

I don't know about Joran telling Greta he sold Natalee. I can't see Joran knowingly admitting to anyone in the media he did anything wrong at all, other than a social faux pas by leaving her on the beach. Of course that's a crock, but Joran is a crock full of chit.
.....Greta is always "inclined to believe him" 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #948 on: November 18, 2008, 11:39:50 PM »

Regardless of how this turns out, I still hope. I really do believe that good defeats bad, and I know that light chases away darkness. IT'S ALL ABOUT NATALEE!!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: November 18, 2008, 11:40:02 PM »

Well, I think something is up
The story has been on every newswire service today.
It is on every local station.
Frank said it was on LA television today.
It has been on CNN and FOX and MSNBC
Steve Cohen emails Red.

Well, let's see.  It's the middle of November, the cold weather is upon most of the USA & there are plans being made to escape to warmer climates by those with money in the bank accounts or with credit cards. 

Oh, let's get some free media coverage of the devils island, those older American's won't care about a young girl who disappeared more than 3 years ago, they'll feel safe & when the media covers the story they'll show the man made beaches, the beautiful ocean & all that sun, won't cost LieRubans a dime.  All we have to do is bring the case back up with some hope & it'll be all over the USA TV sets.     

That's the ticket.  Stupid Americans just bring your money, that's all we care about.  After all, we have keys to the hotel rooms, they often have good stuff we can get from there too.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #950 on: November 18, 2008, 11:41:36 PM »

Regardless of how this turns out, I still hope. I really do believe that good defeats bad, and I know that light chases away darkness. IT'S ALL ABOUT NATALEE!!

I agree CBB!  IT'S ALL ABOUT NATALEE!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #951 on: November 18, 2008, 11:42:36 PM »

After I reposted the same for CBB, I wondered about what I bolded...did he mean Mos was aware of Greta's revelation or that she had one, or was aware of the details of her revelation....oh yes, the written word and interpretation....mmmmm

The written word can be so frustrating! For whatever it's worth, since Greta said she spoke with Hans about this evidence, I'm ASSUMING it's referring to what Greta just told him.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: November 18, 2008, 11:45:01 PM »

I'm sorry, but I just remember Joran's response to the Patrick's sting...and he was high, under the influence & he said what he thought he was expected to say.   Just can't picture the scenario with Greta, if true, but I can picture him stoned and arrogant....guess we'll have to wait until Monday to see what she has....the elections are over and is it sweeps time for networks?   Joran is a crock full of chit, but there are other crocks we may have to deal with...I always hope, but am cautious...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: November 18, 2008, 11:45:14 PM »

It does appear that we are revisiting 2005.  Natalee running off to Venezuela with her black boyfriend....
A couple of old posts:

niki from Curacao (originally posted on FP, in Dutch):

“Joran tells, however, the truth. He has left her behind on the beach. But was not that voluntary. She has been doped (drugged ) outside west left behind on the beach. Joran had to, as it happens, an appointment with Venezuelan drug Lord to supply them a blonde maid to serve as a sex slave in the underground world of Caracas. Joran had, as it happens, the necessary gokschulden and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs. Speedboat, normally use to deliver coke on the island was now used to pick up the doped little girl. Our Natalee are alive but not so well in a sex cellar in caracas. Therefore I would advise the americans to look out there. In Venzuela come but few tourists of blonde type therefore it seem to me a rather simple matter to trace the lady there.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/30/natalee-holloway-june-30-2005/#comment-32353

83. Checkme   
Moose, in short, NH, located on beach, is expected by party of people, prepared for her, take her to Colombia, (maybe Venezuela). The connection between AUA and Colombia is obviously what is the “missing link” here. I believe they know about this link but expsing it will ping them and all hope for NH being alive will be lost.
Jun 29, 10:16 PM —

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3642.msg486335#msg486335

The popular theory at the end of June 2005.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #954 on: November 18, 2008, 11:45:32 PM »

Steve Cohen emails Red.

Well, let's see.  It's the middle of November, the cold weather is upon most of the USA & there are plans being made to escape to warmer climates by those with money in the bank accounts or with credit cards. 

Oh, let's get some free media coverage of the devils island, those older American's won't care about a young girl who disappeared more than 3 years ago, they'll feel safe & when the media covers the story they'll show the man made beaches, the beautiful ocean & all that sun, won't cost LieRubans a dime.  All we have to do is bring the case back up with some hope & it'll be all over the USA TV sets.     

That's the ticket.  Stupid Americans just bring your money, that's all we care about.  After all, we have keys to the hotel rooms, they often have good stuff we can get from there too.

Oh, I hope not!! I'm hoping that Aruba isn't really a hot spot for senior citizens and that it's not one for high school seniors anymore either!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: November 18, 2008, 11:45:37 PM »

Really pretty CBB.  Gosh 18 years old seems like such a long time ago.  Natalee didn't get to do anything.  What a shame.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: November 18, 2008, 11:48:07 PM »

I agree CBB!  IT'S ALL ABOUT NATALEE!!

Yes, it is...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: November 18, 2008, 11:50:09 PM »

It does appear that we are revisiting 2005.  Natalee running off to Venezuela with her black boyfriend....
A couple of old posts:

“Joran tells, however, the truth. He has left her behind on the beach. But was not that voluntary. She has been doped (drugged ) outside west left behind on the beach. Joran had to, as it happens, an appointment with Venezuelan drug Lord to supply them a blonde maid to serve as a sex slave in the underground world of Caracas. Joran had, as it happens, the necessary gokschulden and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs. Speedboat, normally use to deliver coke on the island was now used to pick up the doped little girl. Our Natalee are alive but not so well in a sex cellar in caracas. Therefore I would advise the americans to look out there. In Venzuela come but few tourists of blonde type therefore it seem to me a rather simple matter to trace the lady there.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/30/natalee-holloway-june-30-2005/#comment-32353

83. Checkme   
Moose, in short, NH, located on beach, is expected by party of people, prepared for her, take her to Colombia, (maybe Venezuela). The connection between AUA and Colombia is obviously what is the “missing link” here. I believe they know about this link but expsing it will ping them and all hope for NH being alive will be lost.

There was also a poster, who's name escapes me, who had the coordinates of where she could be found....map and all....hope I'm not alone in this memory.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: November 18, 2008, 11:51:48 PM »

Steve Cohen emails Red.

Oh, I hope not!! I'm hoping that Aruba isn't really a hot spot for senior citizens and that it's not one for high school seniors anymore either!!

Week before last received a phone call from someone that knows how this case of Natalee has me so outraged.  Booking a 10 day trip throughout the Carribean $879.00 only stopping one day in Aruba, won't you come, please come you don't have to depart the ship when it docks at Aruba, they'll be 7 of us going 8 if you join us, it won't cost you a dime, it's on us, please come.  Ages mostly 50's a couple of 30's & one 75.  My reply, no I will not join you, but thank you for asking.  To me the Carribean is a hell hole that exploits & enriches the greedy, I will pass FOREVER.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: November 18, 2008, 11:52:20 PM »

A couple of old posts:

83. Checkme   

Buckeye - have we come full circle?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.