March 28, 2024, 10:05:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru 11/19/08  (Read 259688 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #960 on: November 18, 2008, 11:56:19 PM »

I couldn't help but laugh when Beth said she'd settle for a prison anywhere for Joran!!   

I'm with BETH!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: November 18, 2008, 11:57:25 PM »

It does appear that we are revisiting 2005.  Natalee running off to Venezuela with her black boyfriend....
A couple of old posts:

niki from Curacao (originally posted on FP, in Dutch):

“Joran tells, however, the truth. He has left her behind on the beach. But was not that voluntary. She has been doped (drugged ) outside west left behind on the beach. Joran had to, as it happens, an appointment with Venezuelan drug Lord to supply them a blonde maid to serve as a sex slave in the underground world of Caracas. Joran had, as it happens, the necessary gokschulden and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs. Speedboat, normally use to deliver coke on the island was now used to pick up the doped little girl. Our Natalee are alive but not so well in a sex cellar in caracas. Therefore I would advise the americans to look out there. In Venzuela come but few tourists of blonde type therefore it seem to me a rather simple matter to trace the lady there.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/30/natalee-holloway-june-30-2005/#comment-32353

83. Checkme   
Moose, in short, NH, located on beach, is expected by party of people, prepared for her, take her to Colombia, (maybe Venezuela). The connection between AUA and Colombia is obviously what is the “missing link” here. I believe they know about this link but expsing it will ping them and all hope for NH being alive will be lost.
Jun 29, 10:16 PM —

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3642.msg486335#msg486335

The popular theory at the end of June 2005.

There was also a poster, who's name escapes me, who had the coordinates of where she could be found....map and all....hope I'm not alone in this memory.

I think it was Brian from Brian's Dreams.  He says she's in Baranquilla (sp) is a sex den with her son.  She has short dark hair and tattoos.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 19, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »

I couldn't help but laugh when Beth said she'd settle for a prison anywhere for Joran!!   

I'm with BETH!!!

thumleft

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #963 on: November 19, 2008, 12:00:44 AM »

SS,

I know it wasn't Brian....it was not a common name, and the poster seemed out of the ordinary...to put it nicely.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #964 on: November 19, 2008, 12:00:55 AM »

I just checked You Tube and Greta's show from tonight isn't up. I thought it would be worth a second watch. I'll catch it again in the rerun tonight.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #965 on: November 19, 2008, 12:02:46 AM »

I just checked You Tube and Greta's show from tonight isn't up. I thought it would be worth a second watch. I'll catch it again in the rerun tonight.

You're a better woman than I.....but I do remember doing that very often in the recent past. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #966 on: November 19, 2008, 12:02:52 AM »

I'm in St Louis, and in a different time zone than what I'm used to, but I know that Greta repeats sometime tonight! 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: November 19, 2008, 12:04:01 AM »

Hi Red - I hope you're feeling better.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: November 19, 2008, 12:04:03 AM »

Hello, Red...thanks for the heads up on Cohen's email.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: November 19, 2008, 12:04:15 AM »

SS,

I know it wasn't Brian....it was not a common name, and the poster seemed out of the ordinary...to put it nicely.

I know Rob had looked into it.  I remember pictures of the hilly area and mappings (with pings)????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #970 on: November 19, 2008, 12:05:18 AM »

You're a better woman than I.....but I do remember doing that very often in the recent past. 

You've got the change, right?

I'll help get you there, ok?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #971 on: November 19, 2008, 12:06:32 AM »

SS,

I know Rob had looked into it.  I remember pictures of the hilly area and mappings (with pings)????

Yes, thumb tacks, etc.....the route.   Thank you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #972 on: November 19, 2008, 12:06:55 AM »

Hello, Red...thanks for the heads up on Cohen's email.

Hi Red!

The e-mail was out of the ordinary, right? I mean you guys don't chat often I would imagine......?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #973 on: November 19, 2008, 12:07:54 AM »

You've got the change, right?

I'll help get you there, ok?

Yes, I will do it...thank you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: November 19, 2008, 12:08:42 AM »

Sorry but I am going to "Negative" on all this hoopla.  This is about bringing Joran to Aruba and protecting him from the mess he is in in Thailand.  Once he is home with his Pappa and Momma and sits a few days in the prison (where he is protected, has a cell phone and all the comforts of home) he will be released to continue on his path to happiness.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Mos SUCKS.

I tend to Agree..

Without a doubt...
The plan has been scripted...
Time to execute...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 19, 2008, 12:09:34 AM »

It does appear that we are revisiting 2005.  Natalee running off to Venezuela with her black boyfriend....
A couple of old posts:

“Joran tells, however, the truth. He has left her behind on the beach. But was not that voluntary. She has been doped (drugged ) outside west left behind on the beach. Joran had to, as it happens, an appointment with Venezuelan drug Lord to supply them a blonde maid to serve as a sex slave in the underground world of Caracas. Joran had, as it happens, the necessary gokschulden and stood deeply in red ochre at the Venezuelan drug gangs. Speedboat, normally use to deliver coke on the island was now used to pick up the doped little girl. Our Natalee are alive but not so well in a sex cellar in caracas. Therefore I would advise the americans to look out there. In Venzuela come but few tourists of blonde type therefore it seem to me a rather simple matter to trace the lady there.”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/30/natalee-holloway-june-30-2005/#comment-32353

83. Checkme   
Moose, in short, NH, located on beach, is expected by party of people, prepared for her, take her to Colombia, (maybe Venezuela). The connection between AUA and Colombia is obviously what is the “missing link” here. I believe they know about this link but expsing it will ping them and all hope for NH being alive will be lost.

There was also a poster, who's name escapes me, who had the coordinates of where she could be found....map and all....hope I'm not alone in this memory.

I believe most of that was posted by a psychic on Brian's Dreams site. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #976 on: November 19, 2008, 12:10:02 AM »

I keep thinking about the publicity around new developments in this case, and I'm also remembering how hard Aruba tried to suppress this story. I'm hoping that the net result of any publicity is a negative on tourism.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: November 19, 2008, 12:11:46 AM »

"We are hoping to make a decision by the end of this year or early next year as to whether we will re-arrest [the younger] van der Sloot or not," Mos told CNN.

The annual arrest Joran ploy?

Mos said he is confident that the tape, which he characterizes as a confession, is admissible in court. With the new tips and new witnesses whose testimony impeaches earlier statements by van der Sloot and his father, Mos said he might have enough evidence to solve the mystery of what happened to Holloway.

The elder van der Sloot has told police he was at home, asleep in bed until 7 a.m. on the night in question. And, Joran van der Sloot has never been able to explain what happened to his tennis shoes, Mos said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/11/18/grace.coldcase.holloway/?imw=Y&iref=mpstoryemail

PVDS, does he know who was in the house that morning?  Who he woke for school?  Who he got on the bus?

PVDS - The sleep-walker, sleep-driver, sleep-cellphonetalker, sleep-bankwithdrawler.
Basically, a sleep-multi-tasker, if you will...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: November 19, 2008, 12:11:48 AM »

A couple of old posts:

83. Checkme   

I believe most of that was posted by a psychic on Brian's Dreams site. 

Then I stand corrected....SS posted that and I did not know....or maybe missed the boat on that all together back then.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

crazybabyborg
« Reply #979 on: November 19, 2008, 12:12:07 AM »

Sorry but I am going to "Negative" on all this hoopla.  This is about bringing Joran to Aruba and protecting him from the mess he is in in Thailand.  Once he is home with his Pappa and Momma and sits a few days in the prison (where he is protected, has a cell phone and all the comforts of home) he will be released to continue on his path to happiness.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Mos SUCKS.

I tend to Agree..

Without a doubt...
The plan has been scripted...
Time to execute...

So you think that Greta was duped into participating in this plan to get Joran home?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.