March 28, 2024, 11:21:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369215 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2008, 11:29:14 AM »

And by the way, here is the link if yall wanna look through them...

Switchy saved them all.....

http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA%20Icons/?start=0

"God dont like ugly"
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2008, 11:33:15 AM »

Since the Kid Finders funds seem to be drying up, perhaps George will have to cut an album, new way to bring in donations.

Let's see.. Geo cuts an album, Cindy pens a novel,...  what will Lee do to cash in?
Hold a seminar for sign breaking instructions.

::MonkeyDance::That's a good one.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2008, 11:34:15 AM »

And by the way, here is the link if yall wanna look through them...

Switchy saved them all.....

http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA%20Icons/?start=0

Including the one that sums up Casey so well.

And where is Switchy by the way???

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2008, 11:36:42 AM »

I think one thing we must remember is that we do not have all the pieces to this puzzle, and we are not entitled to.  We have enough information (more than we get in any other case) to make us think we know everything.  AND THANK GOD WE DON"T!!!

Everybody I have heard that is close to the investigation but not a part of LE, says that they (LE) have good information.  That they are doing an excellent investigation.  That they are doing a great job.  They will nail her.  This is the one group that is doing their job with out alterior motives, IMO. 

There is just two words that come to my mind.  They are words foreign to this case, but words we must learn in response to LE in this case.  Trust and Truth.  
I figure if they have given out this much information can you imagine how much more they have? I do believe they know they have enough to have charged her with 1st degree to get a conviction.

Also it is not hard to come up with many scenarios of what she did with Caylee. I think they all have a reality to them as possiblities. It would be harder to dispose of a body at the beach areas but...Cocoa Beach is only 47 from Orlando and Daytona Beach is only 54. NG the other night was mentioning with no pings for about a 3 hr period it couldn't be more than 90mls one way.  The way she used her cell phone I would think her battery went dead or....she turned it off for that period. I have never been comfortable with the George comment that she told him she was close. If she was taken and she couldn't find her that just was too weird of a comment. The A's are looking(?) everywhere but "close"...Puerto Rico, TX, NC, GA, etc.

Yes, Trust and Truth are very important words for this case.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2008, 11:37:26 AM »

spyder’s “other” myspace:
Who I'd like to meet:
Open minded females to pose nude for men's magazine's such as Penthouse, Genesis, etc.   Must be 18 years of age to 40 plus. Naturally big breasted, BBW's, Black, and MILF models needed. No experience needed. Models that need to update portfollios and or maintain new content for their sites. We offer hair extension service and make-up with the shoots. For prices go to laurienphoto.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43440259

WOW, now I'm going to be in a terrible mood all day, because I unfortunately don't meet any of the criteria.
Why, are you 16 and close minded????   Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Not me.  I am ALL woman and don't feel I need to fit someone's ideal    And Spyder wouldn't exactly meet my ideal as a man.    I guess I'm an uppity sort of woman.    

Well...I can see that I better stay right out of here today   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #105 on: November 17, 2008, 11:44:46 AM »

Orlando Sentinel (Florida)

November 17, 2008 Monday

New rep: Anthonys to speak this week

A spokeswoman for a missing-children network said she will work on behalf of the family of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony after allegations last week that their former representative was cashing in on the media firestorm ignited by the child's disappearance.

Michelle Bart, who has been representing the Kid Finders Network in the case of the missing girl, said she was asked by the group to work on behalf of the Anthony family as well.

"As time went on, things started unraveling with the circumstances of their previous spokesperson," said Bart, who runs Helping Heroes Inc., a Vancouver, Wash.-based public-relations company that works with nonprofit organizations.

Last week, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, accused former family spokesman Larry Garrison of hiding a $6,500 payment from NBC for providing photos of Caylee.

NeJame said the Anthonys fired Garrison. The former spokesman said he resigned because of the family's erratic behavior.

Bart has already announced a news conference for this week, something she says "should have been done weeks ago."

She said the meeting will include Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony; NeJame; the Kid Finders Network; and a private investigator who has been working on the case. Bart said they will discuss tips and findings in recent weeks that have led the Anthonys to think their granddaughter is still alive. Police have said they think the girl is dead.

"Hopefully, by the end of the week the public will understand why we've been searching for Caylee Marie," Bart said. "We truly believe that Caylee Marie is alive."

Calls to NeJame and the Anthony family were not returned.

Caylee, who was last seen in June, was reported missing in mid-July. Authorities have charged her mother, Casey Anthony, in her death.

Bart said she won't discuss the legal case against Casey, but reporters can ask "anything that needs to be asked" regarding the search for Caylee.

She said the Anthonys will have little to say after the news conference unless there are new developments. Bart said she doesn't think they need to be available for comment on a daily basis.

Though the news media has been helpful in keeping the public eye on Caylee's case, she said every interview is "time that we could put efforts elsewhere."

"Caylee needs to come home, one way or another," Bart said.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:885413689&start=3

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #106 on: November 17, 2008, 11:44:59 AM »

I think one thing we must remember is that we do not have all the pieces to this puzzle, and we are not entitled to.  We have enough information (more than we get in any other case) to make us think we know everything.  AND THANK GOD WE DON"T!!!

Everybody I have heard that is close to the investigation but not a part of LE, says that they (LE) have good information.  That they are doing an excellent investigation.  That they are doing a great job.  They will nail her.  This is the one group that is doing their job with out alterior motives, IMO. 

There is just two words that come to my mind.  They are words foreign to this case, but words we must learn in response to LE in this case.  Trust and Truth.  
I figure if they have given out this much information can you imagine how much more they have? I do believe they know they have enough to have charged her with 1st degree to get a conviction.

Also it is not hard to come up with many scenarios of what she did with Caylee. I think they all have a reality to them as possiblities. It would be harder to dispose of a body at the beach areas but...Cocoa Beach is only 47 from Orlando and Daytona Beach is only 54. NG the other night was mentioning with no pings for about a 3 hr period it couldn't be more than 90mls one way.  The way she used her cell phone I would think her battery went dead or....she turned it off for that period. I have never been comfortable with the George comment that she told him she was close. If she was taken and she couldn't find her that just was too weird of a comment. The A's are looking(?) everywhere but "close"....Puerto Rico, TX, NC, GA, etc.

Yes, Trust and Truth are very important words for this case.

I was thinking that this may be the reason for the lack of official searches..usually, they mass. hunt for a body is to bring closure to the family... in this case, it doesn't seem to be required 

I already checked Porta Rica last night..maybe I should check up on that tip someone posted here in Mexicoe 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:39 AM »

Scared Monkeys Radio Daily Commentary - Monday, November 17, 2008 - Sensationalist Bloggers Do More Harm Than Good

Dana coined the phrase “Main Street Media” over a decade ago, but issues a caution to bloggers who run around with video cameras trying to be the next big thing.

Please Listen>>>>>>
http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2008, 11:55:16 AM »

i asked a few weeks ago where Switch was, and no one ever said..I was also wondering the outcome of her dead squirrel....

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2008, 12:01:35 PM »

Does anybody have the name of the Private Investigator firm or the Private Investigator that Cindy and George retained?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2008, 12:06:42 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseyspoke1708nov17,0,5583538.story

Anthonys' new spokeswoman says family will speak this week
Sara K. Clarke

Sentinel Staff Writer

November 17, 2008

A spokeswoman for a missing-children network said she will work on behalf of the family of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony after allegations last week that their former representative was cashing in on the media firestorm ignited by the child's disappearance.

Michelle Bart, who has been representing the Kid Finders Network in the case of the missing girl, said she was asked by the group to work on behalf of the Anthony family as well.

"As time went on, things started unraveling with the circumstances of their previous spokesperson," said Bart, who runs Helping Heroes Inc., a Vancouver, Wash.-based public-relations company that works with nonprofit organizations.

Last week, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, accused former family spokesman Larry Garrison of hiding a $6,500 payment from NBC for providing photos of Caylee.

NeJame said the Anthonys fired Garrison. The former spokesman said he resigned because of the family's erratic behavior.

Bart has already announced a news conference for this week, something she says "should have been done weeks ago."

She said the meeting will include Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony; NeJame; the Kid Finders Network; and a private investigator who has been working on the case. Bart said they will discuss tips and findings in recent weeks that have led the Anthonys to think their granddaughter is still alive. Police have said they think the girl is dead.

"Hopefully, by the end of the week the public will understand why we've been searching for Caylee Marie," Bart said. "We truly believe that Caylee Marie is alive."

Caylee, who was last seen in June, was reported missing in mid-July. Authorities have charged her mother, Casey Anthony, in her death.

Bart said she won't discuss the legal case against Casey, but reporters can ask "anything that needs to be asked" regarding the search for Caylee.

She said the Anthonys will have little to say after the news conference unless there are new developments. Bart said she doesn't think they need to be available for comment on a daily basis.

Though the news media has been helpful in keeping the public eye on Caylee's case, she said every interview is "time that we could put efforts elsewhere."

So they admit they've hired a "private investigator"!?!  And, that they've "been searching".

Yeah, right!!  What they've actually been doing is watching TM and LP search for Caylee....then they say "they've been searching". 

THIS IS the real 3-ring circus, folks!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2008, 12:08:47 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17996076/detail.html

Renewed Effort Begins To Find Caylee Alive
Kid Finders Network Spreads Word About Missing Children

POSTED: 6:35 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 7:06 am EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The search for Caylee Anthony was refocused over the weekend after a discovery last week proved to be a false alarm.

George and Cindy Anthony, who are Caylee's grandparents, said they'll concentrate on finding her alive rather than having divers search for her remains.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who organized the search by divers, has left Central Florida to return to California.

However, Padilla said he plans to return to Central Florida later to continue the search.

Meanwhile, the Kid Finders Network is working hard to find Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony spent the weekend at the group's headquarters on Goldenrod Road handing out flyers and other information about their granddaughter.

They also worked to get the word out about other missing children from the area.

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

The Kid Finders Network has set up a location to spread the word about missing children along Goldenrod Road near state Road 50. They'll be there Thursday through Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. until the end of December.

"Renewed Efforts" ???  I guess setting up a tent, putting out signs, sitting around begging for money qualifies as "renewed"?   When pigs fly!!

They're disgusting!! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2008, 12:08:56 PM »

Padilla Back In California To Take Lie Detector Test
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 10:45 am EST November 17, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has left Central Florida. Eyewitness News spoke with Padilla Monday morning to confirm that he's back in California where he says he will take a lie detector test.

Investigators wanted Padilla to take the test after his divers discovered a bag of toys in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park last week as they were searching for the body of Caylee Anthony. The toys turned out to be nothing of significance in the case.

Padilla also said he'd like to send divers into the water again later this week, but the divers have to wait to get permission from the park

http://www.wftv.com/news/17996311/detail.html

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:57 pm EST November 13, 2008

The group used underwater communications and dragged large nets to scrape the river's bottom. But searching dark waters was just one challenge. The divers also dealt with several alligators.

"I've been certified for 26 years and it's the worst conditions I've ever dived in," diver Spyder Dalton said.

The divers searched all day Thursday and it was believed they would be back to search again Friday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2008, 12:11:50 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseyspoke1708nov17,0,5583538.story

Anthonys' new spokeswoman says family will speak this week
Sara K. Clarke

Sentinel Staff Writer

November 17, 2008

Thanks Klaas.

I would should like to know the name of that private investigator.  Does anybody know.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2008, 12:12:09 PM »

Does anybody have the name of the Private Investigator firm or the Private Investigator that Cindy and George retained?

Thank you.

Janet
I believe his name is Dominic Casey.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2008, 12:12:28 PM »

So they admit they've hired a "private investigator"!?!  And, that they've "been searching".

Yeah, right!!  What they've actually been doing is watching TM and LP search for Caylee....then they say "they've been searching". 

THIS IS the real 3-ring circus, folks!!

They've been searching their empty brains for thoughts, and searching people's wallets for donations.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
NoseyMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2008, 12:14:15 PM »

Iam a little behind in this post but it was asked the other day from a fellow monkey, not in these words, but would we like to see our loved ones remains being found shown on live t.v.

I cannot say that I have someone missing but 6 yrs ago my uncle was murdered, he was a retired cop in Philly & was protecting a bartender who was being robbed.

Anyway, it was on the news before the family was notified! In fact, the police were knocking on my aunts door just moments after the announcement. Thankfully she hadn't seen the broadcast but many of us did!

Don't know why I bring this up now, other than to say that I can't imagine anyone (A's) learning that their loved one is gone via the news. I always thought that family had to be notified before the news was allowed to air it. So Iam having difficulty understanding why the media was allowed to be there at all!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2008, 12:17:39 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17377729/detail.html

POSTED: 7:14 am EDT September 3, 2008
UPDATED: 6:00 pm EDT September 3, 2008

New Charges Filed Against Casey Anthony

Sheriff's investigators filed additional charges against Casey Anthony, the mother of missing toddler Caylee Anthony, on Wednesday afternoon.

The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification.

"All I know is that there's additional charges because this young lady has definitely got a bit of a criminal past," Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said.

---------

Do you think he's referring to something else that we dont' know about? Or this fraud/forgery/theft stuff?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2008, 12:17:56 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has left Central Florida. Eyewitness News spoke with Padilla Monday morning to confirm that he's back in California where he says he will take a lie detector test.

Investigators wanted Padilla to take the test after his divers discovered a bag of toys in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park last week as they were searching for the body of Caylee Anthony. The toys turned out to be nothing of significance in the case.

Padilla also said he'd like to send divers into the water again later this week, but the divers have to wait to get permission from the park

The group used underwater communications and dragged large nets to scrape the river's bottom. But searching dark waters was just one challenge. The divers also dealt with several alligators.

"I've been certified for 26 years and it's the worst conditions I've ever dived in," diver Spyder Dalton said.

The divers searched all day Thursday and it was believed they would be back to search again Friday.

Spyder Dalton aka Agent Spyder aka Laurien Photo  aka Professional Diver??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=394859198

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43440259

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2008, 12:24:36 PM »

Spyder Dalton aka Agent Spyder aka Laurien Photo  aka Professional Diver??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=394859198

Ooh, look at the tats, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo over him.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.