April 25, 2024, 09:48:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372212 times)
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1000 on: November 18, 2008, 08:58:33 AM »

Snipped form Doc's post (Thank you Doc) 

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee

Dear Lee,
1. So, the family admittedly removed (stole) the flowers, etc. Thanks for admitting what we already knew. Untrue? No, Lee. That's everything that comes out of your family's mouths -- with the notable exception of some parts of the 911 call and early police interviews, i.e. "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

2. A man who lost his daughter and has dedicated his life to selflessly and tirelessly searching for the missing is disgusting? No, Lee. You are disgusting. A family that covers for Casey at the expense of justice for a child is disgusting. A family that will not allow that little girl the dignity of a proper burial is disgusting. Don't even get me started on you and your family of liars. To my knowledge, neither Padilla nor Miller have ever murdered a child or covered up for a child murderer. So whatever faults they may have pale in comparison to those of you and your family.

3. On behalf of Caylee, show her some respect and give her a proper burial. Stop lying for your sister who obviously killed Caylee. Start being decent human beings. Better late than never.

4. Who is living in fantasy land? Not us, Lee. It's you and your family, or so you'd have us believe. Deny-all and denial are not the same. We are not foolish, nor are we fools.

Take care, Lee, and try to develo some human decency while you're at it.

That is great!!!!  I do hope he reads this!!!!!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1001 on: November 18, 2008, 09:01:42 AM »

P.S.   Good morning monkeys!

Now I'm dizzy.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: November 18, 2008, 09:07:43 AM »

Me too. 

P.S. for Lee --- I hope a million cardboard signs march upon you and overtake you. you are powerless to the signs. Even your eyebrows of fury can't save you from the cardboard signs, Lee.

I remember you, Caylee.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: November 18, 2008, 09:11:36 AM »

Murt said that there is a search being done today by Gale....however, it is in an undisclosed location!!!!
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: November 18, 2008, 09:14:33 AM »

Murt said that there is a search being done today by Gale....however, it is in an undisclosed location!!!!
Yep, this is one we should certainly take seriously!   
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: November 18, 2008, 09:15:44 AM »

Anyone watch NG last night? Koby said that air test results from the trunk did not prove whether it was animal or human decomp, right? And Nancy went along with that. Is that true? Some monkey please tell me Koby has it wrong and Nancy failed to correct him. Please?

I remember you, Caylee.
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: November 18, 2008, 09:16:00 AM »

Me too. 

P.S. for Lee --- I hope a million cardboard signs march upon you and overtake you. you are powerless to the signs. Even your eyebrows of fury can't save you from the cardboard signs, Lee.

The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: November 18, 2008, 09:16:47 AM »

Is the deposition today???  Someone saying that Casey is in court today.........
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: November 18, 2008, 09:17:52 AM »

Good morning monkeys! Been searching around for more backround info on the body farm and came upon these clips. Don't know if they have been posted before or not, I know I had never seen them.

Warning....very graphic material...not for those who have a weak stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk&eurl=http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/50/t/The-Body-Farm-WARNING-GRAPHIC-MATERIAL.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk&eurl=http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/50/t/The-Body-Farm-WARNING-GRAPHIC-MATERIAL.html

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/50/t/The-Body-Farm-WARNING-GRAPHIC-MATERIAL.html

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: November 18, 2008, 09:18:44 AM »

Me too. 

Picture perfect-one picture is worht a thousand words
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: November 18, 2008, 09:19:46 AM »

Snipped form Doc's post (Thank you Doc) 

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee

Dear Lee,
1. So, the family admittedly removed (stole) the flowers, etc. Thanks for admitting what we already knew. Untrue? No, Lee. That's everything that comes out of your family's mouths -- with the notable exception of some parts of the 911 call and early police interviews, i.e. "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

2. A man who lost his daughter and has dedicated his life to selflessly and tirelessly searching for the missing is disgusting? No, Lee. You are disgusting. A family that covers for Casey at the expense of justice for a child is disgusting. A family that will not allow that little girl the dignity of a proper burial is disgusting. Don't even get me started on you and your family of liars. To my knowledge, neither Padilla nor Miller have ever murdered a child or covered up for a child murderer. So whatever faults they may have pale in comparison to those of you and your family.

3. On behalf of Caylee, show her some respect and give her a proper burial. Stop lying for your sister who obviously killed Caylee. Start being decent human beings. Better late than never.

4. Who is living in fantasy land? Not us, Lee. It's you and your family, or so you'd have us believe. Deny-all and denial are not the same. We are not foolish, nor are we fools.

Take care, Lee, and try to develop some human decency while you're at it.

This is really good, I'm impressed! And I hope like hell they read it!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: November 18, 2008, 09:21:27 AM »

Good morning monkeys! Been searching around for more backround info on the body farm and came upon these clips. Don't know if they have been posted before or not, I know I had never seen them.

Warning....very graphic material...not for those who have a weak stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://teamcaylee.yuku.com/topic/50/t/The-Body-Farm-WARNING-GRAPHIC-MATERIAL.html

Thanks Cubee! I'll be watching.

Oh, and last night on NG Dr. Lee said the car still stinks -- rotten smell. She couldn't get him to admit it was human decomp smell. Imagine how badly that car had to smell in June and July to still smell in November.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1012 on: November 18, 2008, 09:24:25 AM »

Did I hear somewhere that a man was seen digging at Cindys mothers house??????  I could be wrong, maybe I dreamed it!!!!  There has been so much info back and forth in this case!!!!

I haven't heard anything but I hope it's happenind. CA mother made regular visits to see her husband at the nursing home and KC must have known her schedule..IMO

I don't know if there is searching going on now, I had seen one post yesterday that the River search was going on under one of LP's guys supervision, since he's back in Cali...but I only saw one post and no responses...

Good morning to you and ALL the Monkeys ! 

Ahoy Sea Searcher and good morning 

Good Morning MB..hoping to get an update from JB on Morgan's Deposition request that we talked about yesterday...talk about shooting one's self in the foot 

The other interesting item would be the prosecution's witness list, someone mentioned that it was released yesterday but I haven't seen it posted..

More Coffee Please....

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1013 on: November 18, 2008, 09:27:35 AM »

THis is probably already discussed but I promised myself that today I was going to limit my time on this case.  I HAD to comment on this interview.  This guy is smooth.  Casey should have gotten him instead of JB!

http://www.wftv.com/video/18000824/index.html

Legal experts say, if Casey files a countersuit, that means she will have to take the stand and that could be used against her in the criminal case. Morgan says he is surprised by the recent counterclaim Casey Anthony's attorney filed last week.
"I think they are putting their client in a position they may be sorry later," Morgan told Eyewitness News.

I cannot believe that Bozo Baez would allow KC to be so vulnerable!  This is quite a new development!!!!  T

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1014 on: November 18, 2008, 09:28:31 AM »

Oops.  NOt quite done with the above  post...  Oh well.  Good enough!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1015 on: November 18, 2008, 09:30:36 AM »

CHERJERS AND ANYONE INTERESTED IN THE DEATH PENALTY IN FLORIDA: 
http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/state/
THERE IS A TON OF INFO ON ALL STATES HERE

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: November 18, 2008, 09:30:51 AM »

Does anyone know the link to Murt's live stream ?  I've been gone a few days and not sure if it's changed.  TIA
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1017 on: November 18, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

Morning SS -- coming right up

Morning Monken, for you: 

I remember you, Caylee.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: November 18, 2008, 09:32:56 AM »

Does anyone know the link to Murt's live stream ?  I've been gone a few days and not sure if it's changed.  TIA

http://murtwitnessone.com/pages/stream.php
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: November 18, 2008, 09:33:17 AM »

Category State Information
State Abbreviation FL
State Name Florida
Death Penalty? Yes
Number of Executions Since 1976 66
Number of Executions before 1976 314
Current Death Row Population 397
Women on Death Row  0
Date Death Penalty Re-enacted 12-08-1972
1st Execution After Re-enactment 1979
Murder Rate (per 100,000) 6.2
Is Life Without Parole an Option? Yes
Can a defendant get death for a felony in which s/he was not responsible for the murder? Yes
Number of Innocent Persons Freed From Death Row 22
Number of Clemencies Granted 6
Region South
Method Choice of Injection or Electrocution
How is the Sentence Determined? Judge may override a jury decision
Location of Death Row(s) Stark (Women: Lowell)
Clemency Process

Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.