April 26, 2024, 10:37:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372280 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1020 on: November 18, 2008, 09:35:35 AM »

Category State Information
State Abbreviation FL
State Name Florida
Death Penalty? Yes
Number of Executions Since 1976 66
Number of Executions before 1976 314
Current Death Row Population 397
Women on Death Row  0
Date Death Penalty Re-enacted 12-08-1972
1st Execution After Re-enactment 1979
Murder Rate (per 100,000) 6.2
Is Life Without Parole an Option? Yes
Can a defendant get death for a felony in which s/he was not responsible for the murder? Yes
Number of Innocent Persons Freed From Death Row 22
Number of Clemencies Granted 6
Region South
Method Choice of Injection or Electrocution
How is the Sentence Determined? Judge may override a jury decision
Location of Death Row(s) Stark (Women: Lowell)
Clemency Process

So, Casey would be the one and only right now? See, she knew she was "special." 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1021 on: November 18, 2008, 09:36:08 AM »

Notes on the death penalty and Florida juries
Rick Freedman, a criminal defense attorney in Miami, e-mailed to say that I made a mistake about Florida law on Wednesday night's (March 7, 2006) "360." He's right.

In discussing the upcoming penalty phase in the trial of John Couey, I said that Florida law required juries to be unanimous to impose a death sentence. In fact, Florida is the only state in the country that allows the death penalty to be imposed by a majority vote of the jury; it also allows a judge to override a jury's determination, though the judge is supposed to give great weight to the jury's determination.

This is a controversial and fast-changing area of the law. In the 2002 case of Ring v. Arizona, the Supreme Court said that trial judges alone, without the input of a jury, could not impose the death penalty. All the other states which have the death penalty (and the federal government) have complied with that ruling by holding that a valid death sentence can only come from a unanimous jury finding.

In a recent case, the Florida Supreme Court took the unusual step of asking the state legislature to change the law, writing, "The bottom line is that Florida is now the only state in the country that allows the death penalty to be imposed . . . by a mere majority vote." The Florida legislature hasn't acted -- yet. And the U.S. Supreme Court may yet decide that the juries have to be unanimous in death penalty decisions. Still, for the moment at least, Rick Freedman's point is valid: it will only take a majority vote of the jury, with the trial judge's concurrence, to sentence Couey to death.

Anyone interested in the death penalty should check out the Web site of the Death Penalty Information Center -- www.deathpenaltyinfo.org -- which contains an extraordinary amount of information on the subject.
Posted By Jeffrey Toobin, CNN Senior Legal Analyst: 2:53 PM ET

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1022 on: November 18, 2008, 09:37:10 AM »

THis is probably already discussed but I promised myself that today I was going to limit my time on this case.  I HAD to comment on this interview.  This guy is smooth.  Casey should have gotten him instead of JB!

http://www.wftv.com/video/18000824/index.html

Legal experts say, if Casey files a countersuit, that means she will have to take the stand and that could be used against her in the criminal case. Morgan says he is surprised by the recent counterclaim Casey Anthony's attorney filed last week.
"I think they are putting their client in a position they may be sorry later," Morgan told Eyewitness News.

I cannot believe that Bozo Baez would allow KC to be so vulnerable!  This is quite a new development!!!!  T

And more proof that Joke (pronounced Jok-ay) Butfuz is as dumb as a box of rocks.

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1023 on: November 18, 2008, 09:38:36 AM »

John Morgan, in response to countersuit filed by JB: (9:20 into the interview)

"I don't think I have read anything like it in my 25 years of practice.  You know, when I think of... well, I am not going to say what I think about when I read it but I tust think... no. I'm not going to do that..."

Interviewer, "No go ahead!"

J M-  "No, I mean because, they're tryin'"

Hahahahahah!!!!!!  This guy seriously cracks me up!  I think it is really good, but sad too in a way, that JB is getting laughed at by sooo many lawyers!  It is almost like Morgan is saying, "Well, Bless his little heart!  Look at that!  He's tryin'!"

I know he said he would like to take this depo ASAP and since Casey is not busy....  he could do it anytime they are ready. 

BRING IT!!!!

Maybe now we really will sit back and go, "WOW!"

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1024 on: November 18, 2008, 09:39:04 AM »

Snipped form Doc's post (Thank you Doc) 

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]

If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee

Dear Lee,
1. So, the family admittedly removed (stole) the flowers, etc. Thanks for admitting what we already knew. Untrue? No, Lee. That's everything that comes out of your family's mouths -- with the notable exception of some parts of the 911 call and early police interviews, i.e. "smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

2. A man who lost his daughter and has dedicated his life to selflessly and tirelessly searching for the missing is disgusting? No, Lee. You are disgusting. A family that covers for Casey at the expense of justice for a child is disgusting. A family that will not allow that little girl the dignity of a proper burial is disgusting. Don't even get me started on you and your family of liars. To my knowledge, neither Padilla nor Miller have ever murdered a child or covered up for a child murderer. So whatever faults they may have pale in comparison to those of you and your family.

3. On behalf of Caylee, show her some respect and give her a proper burial. Stop lying for your sister who obviously killed Caylee. Start being decent human beings. Better late than never.

4. Who is living in fantasy land? Not us, Lee. It's you and your family, or so you'd have us believe. Deny-all and denial are not the same. We are not foolish, nor are we fools.

Take care, Lee, and try to develop some human decency while you're at it.

This should go nationwide!!!Compelling goodnmad!!!The more exposure on this case the better..Bravo for the post!! I hope Lee and everyone gets to see it!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: November 18, 2008, 09:39:11 AM »

Morning SS -- coming right up

Morning Monken, for you: 

LOVE YOU TOO, GOODNMAD! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1026 on: November 18, 2008, 09:40:58 AM »

THis is probably already discussed but I promised myself that today I was going to limit my time on this case.  I HAD to comment on this interview.  This guy is smooth.  Casey should have gotten him instead of JB!

Legal experts say, if Casey files a countersuit, that means she will have to take the stand and that could be used against her in the criminal case. Morgan says he is surprised by the recent counterclaim Casey Anthony's attorney filed last week.
"I think they are putting their client in a position they may be sorry later," Morgan told Eyewitness News.

I cannot believe that Bozo Baez would allow KC to be so vulnerable!  This is quite a new development!!!!  T

I would venture to guess that there will be a memo from JB's office today
Something along these lines..

"We are announcing the withdrawl of our countersuit against Zenidia Gonzalez.."

"It's obvious that she is lying and we prefer not to associate ourselves with liars and kidnappers..if she would kindly return Caylee to her rightful mother, we promise not to persue any further legal action"

I'm sure someone else could do this better as I'm legally illiterate 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1027 on: November 18, 2008, 09:41:48 AM »

I cannot believe that Bozo Baez would allow KC to be so vulnerable!  This is quite a new development!!!! 

And more proof that Joke (pronounced Jok-ay) Butfuz is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Ha!!!!
I seriously think that KC wants to go to jail.  SHe is fighting it on the outside but she has done everything she can to actually get herself put there.  She lies, but not well.  She gets the WORST atty she can.  And she insists on saying her peace even if it is in the depo for a counter suit!  JB had to know that when he filed!  Maybe Morgan should not have gone on the news stating what he was gonna do (depose her).  JB could have just been surprised when Morgan requested the time!  JB seems like he knows nothing. 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: November 18, 2008, 09:42:51 AM »

TATER WERE YOU NAKED THERE FOR A MOMENT? 

Phaedrus
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1029 on: November 18, 2008, 09:43:51 AM »

"It's obvious that she is lying and we prefer not to associate ourselves with liars and kidnappers..if she would kindly return Caylee to her rightful mother, we promise not to persue any further legal action"

I am sure he will.  But then again, that would be like admitting he was worng.  OopS!  I ddn't mean countersuit!  I meant, motion to dismiss!

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: November 18, 2008, 09:44:39 AM »

Dennis and Sheri Milstead have been involved in so many lawsuits it's ridiculous!

Dennis and Sheri have been married for over 27 years, somewhere back in 1981. Yet if you enter the name Lucille Milstead in the http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/or_sch_1.asp you get pages of lawsuits that involve Dennis as her husband. Then enter Sheri Milstead, lots more. Heck they even have brought their daughter (who was a minor at the time) in on lawsuits! Sometimes he is married to Sheri and sometimes Lucille. These people are con artists from way back! Mostly involving real estate. We need a monkey lawyer that understands all this legal jargon.

Another poster was correct, sometimes they change middle initials, or switch first and middle names or even spellings as Rasmondo is spelled Resmondo in some cases.

Here is a court doc with Lucille R. Milstead, R stands for Rasmondo, look at the tenants, their last name is Rasmondo.
http://courtcon1.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=501999CA008825XXRFAW&begin_date=&end_date=

This one lists their Daughter Mallori, Dennis, Sherri AND Lucille R. Milstead, so at that point there had to be 3 of them showing up to court.

http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=9757357&file_num=20010137756

Palm Beach County property listed for last name Milstead..I noticed a Lucille you have name, address, parcel #

MILSTEAD AMY L 9 AMHERST CT B ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414323080000092
MILSTEAD DAVID A & 3056 B RD  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES 41414317012210010
MILSTEAD DENNIS W TR  1740 E RD  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES 41414317015080040
MILSTEAD JANE M  816 NE 72ND ST  BOCA RATON 06434633010020150
MILSTEAD JOHN O III 39 BAYTREE CIR  BOYNTON BEACH 08434507010020390
MILSTEAD JOHN O JR & 816 NE 72ND ST  BOCA RATON 06434633010020150
MILSTEAD JOHN OLIN III & 5271 TENNIS LN  UNINCORPORATED 00424626060001160
MILSTEAD KATHI L  3056 B RD  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES 41414317012210010
MILSTEAD KRISTINE  5271 TENNIS LN  UNINCORPORATED 00424626060001160
MILSTEAD LUCILLE R 14218 24TH CT N  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES 41414317014400040
MILSTEAD MANDY L 233 SARATOGA BLVD E  ROYAL PALM BEACH 72414315070130530
MILSTEAD MARGARET 420 NE 36TH ST  BOCA RATON 06434708040540580
MILSTEAD SHERRI J 1740 E RD  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES 41414317015080040
MILSTEAD SHERRI J TR  1740 E RD  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES 41414317015080040
MILSTEAD WILLIAM D RESIDUARY TRUST  14218 24TH CT N  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES 41414317014400040

http://www.co.palm-beach.fl.us/papa/aspx/GeneralSearch/GeneralSearch.aspx
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1031 on: November 18, 2008, 09:47:04 AM »

Only because you asked, I am not a legal eagle, but I am a smartass:

"Umm, yeah, like totally what he said," Jose Baez said and then smirked and twirled his hair around his finger. "It would be like totally dumb to countersue. Duh! We were just like punking that Morgan dude. Gotcha! You've been punked!"

I remember you, Caylee.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: November 18, 2008, 09:47:18 AM »

Awright!  It's too early in the a.m. to be streakin' nekky in here      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: November 18, 2008, 09:49:09 AM »

Does anyone know the link to Murt's live stream ?  I've been gone a few days and not sure if it's changed.  TIA

http://murtwitnessone.com/pages/stream.php

I think this is the cam/chat link

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murt-on-the-road

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: November 18, 2008, 09:49:10 AM »

Tater's naked. Tater's naked.

Morning Tater.  Get some clothes on will ya?

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: November 18, 2008, 09:52:41 AM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
I have been thinking this also, I don't no how long they would have to wait for results to identify her. I'm also thinking that LE now thinks Caylee's remains will not be recoverable. It all seems so odd, but I'm sure the state is putting together a powerful case against Casey.

I'd also like to know why LE thinks that Caylee's remaints aren't recoverable.  What makes them so sure of it?  They have to know more, then we have to ask how they can let Cindy and George go on asking for donations.
 I am not so happy with LE.  First they take the death penalty of the table.  Why   you don't need a body for the death penalty.  They are charging her with murder one not second degree. It seems to me if it wasn't for Tim and Lp and all the good people that have tried to fined the body--no one would be looking for Caylee.  In other missing person cases LE always searches ---not the case here.  They seem like they could care less if they find Caylee  if  they think their case is so strong --go for the death penalty.  Let KC sweat it out.

I don't believe LE makes the decision about death penalty.  Isn't that the job of the legal system and not law enforcement?  (Prosecutor?)    And we still don't know what information or evidence there may be that we are not privy to, and won't know until a trial.    JMHO
  Yes it is the Prosecutor call --you are right--but this call is based on the information that Le has given the prosecutor.   Having heard all the interviews about the smell of death (George said himself ( a one time police officer) that he thought Caylee was in that trunk  because of the smell -Lee laughting about the smell-Cindy a dead body in the trunk a nurse) and the fbi results I would say there was a dead body in that trunk. Then the fact she was not repoorted misssing for over a month- all the lies Kc told and the partying she did when her daughter was missing- I dont understand what more they need for death penalty.
WHen did they take the death penalty off table? I am behind on reading and must have missed it.
Wouldn't taking it off the table make it easier to get a conviction if there is no body?

I really would prefer a sure conviction with life..no parole. At some point her parents won't be around to supply her with money to buy things, her brother at some time I think also will fade away. Who else would she have? I don't think the main population in prison will treat a baby killer too nice and well....she can't party anymore, hangout with friends (mainly the men) and I think she has no future with life.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: November 18, 2008, 09:53:55 AM »

Awright!  It's too early in the a.m. to be streakin' nekky in here      

Phaedrus
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: November 18, 2008, 09:54:24 AM »

Only because you asked, I am not a legal eagle, but I am a smartass:

"Umm, yeah, like totally what he said," Jose Baez said and then smirked and twirled his hair around his finger. "It would be like totally dumb to countersue. Duh! We were just like punking that Morgan dude. Gotcha! You've been punked!"

I must be gettin' old, I can hardly understand any of that... 

How did you get that through the spell checker 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1038 on: November 18, 2008, 09:55:27 AM »

Morgan:  We want to go straight to the source.  Let's just go over there to the jail, let's just sit her down, let's just get her under oath and let her explain it all to me, and to Zenaida, and to the people of FL, to her parents and on behalf of her little girl!

I seriously cannot wait to see this interview.  I know, it is not going to happen!  I feel like Morgan in gettin' out his Dr. Phil speach here.  Calm.  Matter of fact.  OK.  KC how's this lawsuit workin' for ya?

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: November 18, 2008, 09:58:07 AM »

Alright!  It's too early in the a.m. to be streakin' nekky in here      

Alright...don't get me started..I promissed myself that I'd be good today after last night 
At least until islandmonkey get's here 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.