April 19, 2024, 07:55:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371619 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1080 on: November 18, 2008, 10:42:53 AM »

From NG show Nov 14:

GRACE: No way. No way is she going to give a deposition. I`m surprised the attorney even said it. But I guess he`s got to get it on record.

Let`s go to Dr. Lawrence Kobilinsky, famed forensic scientist out of the John Jay College of Criminal Justice. He is a consultant on the Casey Anthony defense team. You heard what Lee had to say about Oak Ridge Laboratories, the Body Farm. Do you agree or disagree?

LAWRENCE KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST, CONSULTANT TO CASEY ANTHONY DEFENSE TEAM: Well, I too am a very good friend of Bill Bass. Let me just say this. The conclusion of their report on air sampling says that it could be human decomposition. It does not say that it is.

That tells me it could be a lot of other things, which apparently is what Doctor Lee is saying.

GRACE: But it is decomposition. That is confirmed. They just don`t know whether it`s human or animal.

KOBILINSKY: That`s -- that is correct.

GRACE: You know, every time you give me an answer, you leave out a little fact, like that big study you told me about, how half of all of the cars searched turned up with chloroform in the trunk. And then I found out only one car turned up with chloroform in the trunk.

KOBILINSKY: Yes, one out of two and the fact that.

GRACE: Yes, I can`t believe you`re actually reiterating it.

KOBILINSKY: Well, the fact that there`s a car with chloroform tells us that that is possible.

GRACE: And, and is what was the amount, the percentage of chloroform in that car?

KOBILINSKY: Well, the fact that it`s there tells us.

GRACE: Negligible, negligible, as opposed to highly saturated in Casey Anthony`s car.

KOBILINSKY: Well, the fact that it was there tells us it can form in a vehicle.

GRACE: I hope you don`t jump up at trial with that one, Kobe.

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1081 on: November 18, 2008, 10:45:16 AM »

Honey~if you look like that, I guess i could throw caution to the wind.....just this once of course

Let me change hats, and I'll get started right away...you do have beachfront property so I can pull my boat right up...

I'm reading backwards.   Is this a double entendre?     

If a woman asks a man for an example of double entendre, he should always try to give her one. What is this supposed to mean? Dysprosia 11:00, 16 Nov 2003 (UTC)

try to give IT to her.....means try to have sex with her. Kingturtle 11:01, 16 Nov 2003 (UTC)

(SNIP)

OMG...I didn't mean that...she'll be so mad

keep bumpin' this up will ya..   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1082 on: November 18, 2008, 10:45:38 AM »

And from last night's show -- Dr. Lee:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

GRACE: With me, before I lose him, I want to go to Dr. Henry Lee, who is taking time out of his travel schedule to join us tonight. You know Dr. Henry Lee originally probably from the Orenthal James Simpson double murder trial, forensic scientist. He has examined Casey Anthony`s car. He is a consultant on the Anthony defense team. Dr. Lee?

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC SCIENTIST, CONSULTANT TO ANTHONY DEFENSE: Yes. How are you, Nancy?

GRACE: Friend.

LEE: I haven`t talked to you for a while.

GRACE: I know. I`ve been missing you, Dr. Lee. It`s nice to hear your voice. So did the car still stink to high heaven when you examined it?

LEE: Yes, when I examine the car, it still have the odor.

GRACE: Now, Dr. Lee, your testimony has been extremely impressive in the past. No one will ever forget the various demonstrations that you have done in high-profile court cases. When you say it smelled, is it true the car smells of decomposition?

LEE: The smell -- actually, it`s a rotten smell. It`s caused by any type of decomposition. The definition of decomposition, anything. It can be any food material. Can be human body. Can be any type of thing, decomposition. So the terms decomposed, human body odor, I don`t think any scientist can qualify to say -- just smell the odor, say that`s a human body.

GRACE: Well, Dr. Henry Lee -- everyone, with us, he is on the Anthony defense team -- I know that you have the highest regard for the Oak Ridge Laboratories in Tennessee. I trained there myself for a period of time. According to them, and their -- their specialty unit, the "body farm," there was evidence of human decomposition. Would that be consistent with the smell that you smelled, Dr. Henry Lee?

LEE: Here, that`s -- you know, I`m a scientist. I only can address some scientific issue. I cannot speculate. Decomposition, because the trunk -- don`t forget, I looked at not only the car. Also looked at the liner, the carpet. Also looked at the content of the material. And I don`t know anybody informed me or not -- there are a lot of garbage was collected. A lot of material was collected from the trunk.

GRACE: Like what?

LEE: Like what? Like food, like meat, like pizza box, like cheese, like ham, box (ph) of soda, and all different material in there. So basically, a lot of maggots and a lot of insects, all kind of material mixed together. So I cannot really elaborate too much on what I found because this is an active case. I cannot really reach a conclusion at this moment.

I remember you, Caylee.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: November 18, 2008, 10:48:43 AM »

You can go to Judgement Liens on Document Search, Put in Milstead and come up with several items for Dennis & Sherri...Here is one from the website
Judgment Lien Detail
Processed Thru 11/07/2008
To determine if a writ of execution on a final judgment was docketed with a sheriff prior to October 1, 2001, view the filing image.
Filing Information
Document Number J04000100982   

Status ACTIVE
Case Number CA-02-15319-AJ
Name of Court FIFTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, PA
File Date 09/21/2004
Date of Entry 08/26/2004
Expiration Date 09/21/2009
Amount Due $360,000.00
Interest Rate 07.00 %

Name And Address of Judgment Creditor (Plaintiff)
JEFFREY AND KIMBERLY BARKER
PO BOX 1365
LOXAHATCHEE, FL. 33470

Name And Address of Judgment Debtor(s) (Defendant(s))
MILSTEAD , WILLIAM D
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MILSTEAD , SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MILSTEAD , DENNIS
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MARKEY , SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 

How many different names / people are involved??  Oh Hi & byee   monks

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: November 18, 2008, 10:48:45 AM »

Anyone watch NG last night? Koby said that air test results from the trunk did not prove whether it was animal or human decomp, right? And Nancy went along with that. Is that true? Some monkey please tell me Koby has it wrong and Nancy failed to correct him. Please?

bump

I can't help you on this one..Sad  I was so confused through most of what was being said...Lee sounded like an idiot.Took evidence that was new? Garbage,maggots..What? Surely he saw pictures right? I don't know but it isn't looking good on all sides to me..Nancy seemed odd too..Less in your face kind of attitude...And Padilla?I just cracked up laughing...I just think he's terrorizing the Anthony's myself..Kinda like:

Well, someone needs to. Seems like everyone else (except monkeys) is handling the Anthonys with kid gloves.

They are not in denial. There are in deny-all, people!   

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: November 18, 2008, 10:50:18 AM »

Notes on the death penalty and Florida juries
Rick Freedman, a criminal defense attorney in Miami, e-mailed to say that I made a mistake about Florida law on Wednesday night's (March 7, 2006) "360." He's right.

In discussing the upcoming penalty phase in the trial of John Couey, I said that Florida law required juries to be unanimous to impose a death sentence. In fact, Florida is the only state in the country that allows the death penalty to be imposed by a majority vote of the jury; it also allows a judge to override a jury's determination, though the judge is supposed to give great weight to the jury's determination.

This is a controversial and fast-changing area of the law. In the 2002 case of Ring v. Arizona, the Supreme Court said that trial judges alone, without the input of a jury, could not impose the death penalty. All the other states which have the death penalty (and the federal government) have complied with that ruling by holding that a valid death sentence can only come from a unanimous jury finding.

In a recent case, the Florida Supreme Court took the unusual step of asking the state legislature to change the law, writing, "The bottom line is that Florida is now the only state in the country that allows the death penalty to be imposed . . . by a mere majority vote." The Florida legislature hasn't acted -- yet. And the U.S. Supreme Court may yet decide that the juries have to be unanimous in death penalty decisions. Still, for the moment at least, Rick Freedman's point is valid: it will only take a majority vote of the jury, with the trial judge's concurrence, to sentence Couey to death.

Anyone interested in the death penalty should check out the Web site of the Death Penalty Information Center -- www.deathpenaltyinfo.org -- which contains an extraordinary amount of information on the subject.
Posted By Jeffrey Toobin, CNN Senior Legal Analyst: 2:53 PM ET

Thanks for posting this info!  I didn't know about the majority vote for the death penalty in Florida.  I did look it up in the current Florida statutes and it hasn't been changed yet.  I'm quoting the part pertaining to this below:

Chapter 921.141  Sentence of death or life imprisonment for capital felonies; further proceedings to determine sentence.--
(3)  FINDINGS IN SUPPORT OF SENTENCE OF DEATH.--Notwithstanding the recommendation of a majority of the jury, the court, after weighing the aggravating and mitigating circumstances, shall enter a sentence of life imprisonment or death, but if the court imposes a sentence of death, it shall set forth in writing its findings upon which the sentence of death is based as to the facts:

(a)  That sufficient aggravating circumstances exist as enumerated in subsection (5), and

(b)  That there are insufficient mitigating circumstances to outweigh the aggravating circumstances.

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0921/ch0921.htm

I didn't either Pebbles! Majority jury decision! Think the defense will beg for a change of venue!???

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: November 18, 2008, 10:50:58 AM »

GRACE: With me, before I lose him, I want to go to Dr. Henry Lee, who is taking time out of his travel schedule to join us tonight. You know Dr. Henry Lee originally probably from the Orenthal James Simpson double murder trial, forensic scientist. He has examined Casey Anthony`s car. He is a consultant on the Anthony defense team. Dr. Lee?

DR. HENRY LEE, FORENSIC SCIENTIST, CONSULTANT TO ANTHONY DEFENSE: Yes. How are you, Nancy?

GRACE: I know. I`ve been missing you, Dr. Lee. It`s nice to hear your voice. So did the car still stink to high heaven when you examined it?

GRACE: Now, Dr. Lee, your testimony has been extremely impressive in the past. No one will ever forget the various demonstrations that you have done in high-profile court cases. When you say it smelled, is it true the car smells of decomposition?

LEE: The smell -- actually, it`s a rotten smell. It`s caused by any type of decomposition. The definition of decomposition, anything. It can be any food material. Can be human body. Can be any type of thing, decomposition. So the terms decomposed, human body odor, I don`t think any scientist can qualify to say -- just smell the odor, say that`s a human body.

GRACE: Well, Dr. Henry Lee -- everyone, with us, he is on the Anthony defense team -- I know that you have the highest regard for the Oak Ridge Laboratories in Tennessee. I trained there myself for a period of time. According to them, and their -- their specialty unit, the "body farm," there was evidence of human decomposition. Would that be consistent with the smell that you smelled, Dr. Henry Lee?

LEE: Here, that`s -- you know, I`m a scientist. I only can address some scientific issue. I cannot speculate. Decomposition, because the trunk -- don`t forget, I looked at not only the car. Also looked at the liner, the carpet. Also looked at the content of the material. And I don`t know anybody informed me or not -- there are a lot of garbage was collected. A lot of material was collected from the trunk.

LEE: Like what? Like food, like meat, like pizza box, like cheese, like ham, box (ph) of soda, and all different material in there. So basically, a lot of maggots and a lot of insects, all kind of material mixed together. So I cannot really elaborate too much on what I found because this is an active case. I cannot really reach a conclusion at this moment.

"a lot of maggots and a lot of insects"

Ok now..Insects>>Like in flies?Were there other kinds?

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1087 on: November 18, 2008, 10:52:03 AM »

Spin, spin, spin like the Tazmanian Devil on Bugs Bunny.   Where is a spinning icon. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1088 on: November 18, 2008, 10:52:13 AM »

Honey~if you look like that, I guess i could throw caution to the wind.....just this once of course

Let me change hats, and I'll get started right away...you do have beachfront property so I can pull my boat right up...

I'm reading backwards.   Is this a double entendre?     

If a woman asks a man for an example of double entendre, he should always try to give her one. What is this supposed to mean? Dysprosia 11:00, 16 Nov 2003 (UTC)

try to give IT to her.....means try to have sex with her. Kingturtle 11:01, 16 Nov 2003 (UTC)

(SNIP)

OMG...I didn't mean that...she'll be so mad

keep bumpin' this up will ya..   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: November 18, 2008, 10:53:20 AM »

I'm going to go over the forensic reports again. Need more brain power. Please donate.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: November 18, 2008, 10:54:03 AM »

Spin, spin, spin like the Tazmanian Devil on Bugs Bunny.   Where is a spinning icon. 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: November 18, 2008, 10:55:11 AM »

snipped:
Dr. HENRY LEE: Like what? Like food, like meat, like pizza box, like cheese, like ham, box (ph) of soda, and all different material in there. So basically, a lot of maggots and a lot of insects, all kind of material mixed together. So I cannot really elaborate too much on what I found because this is an active case. I cannot really reach a conclusion at this moment.

Like a pizza with cheese and meat and ham??? Come on, Dr. Lee.

I remember you, Caylee.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1092 on: November 18, 2008, 10:55:14 AM »

ahhhaaaaahhha     You might want to keep that little fella handy !

WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1093 on: November 18, 2008, 10:57:14 AM »

snipped:
Dr. HENRY LEE: Like what? Like food, like meat, like pizza box, like cheese, like ham, box (ph) of soda, and all different material in there. So basically, a lot of maggots and a lot of insects, all kind of material mixed together. So I cannot really elaborate too much on what I found because this is an active case. I cannot really reach a conclusion at this moment.

Good morning everyone...
I have had food in the back of my car for like months ( not knowing it was back there. i.e french fries, pieces of a cheesburger, and I had never noticed a horrible smell, let alone insects back there!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: November 18, 2008, 10:57:34 AM »

snipped:

I hope he felt as ridiculous as he sounded when he got off the phone !!     

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: November 18, 2008, 10:58:38 AM »

Our we tying to hide our badge, that looks strangely like a police badge?

http://www.wftv.com/
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1096 on: November 18, 2008, 10:58:48 AM »

"a lot of maggots and a lot of insects"

Ok now..Insects>>Like in flies?Were there other kinds?

Maggots on old pizza? Really? Hasn't this been disproven?

This sounds ridiculous. I cannot believe the best thing they can come up with is following Cindy's lead. It was the pizza!

Old pizza = smell of human decomp; smell that still lingers after several months; smell that hit like a wave over the Anthony garage; smell that made George think Caylee might be in the trunk.

Get real!

I remember you, Caylee.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1097 on: November 18, 2008, 11:00:22 AM »

Let's try to minimize the quote stacks, pleeeeeeease?   There are getting pretty enormous, and those that are going to be reading later are gonna go    .  Really, it does make it kind of tough to figure who said what. Thankew   

Will do, but how do you snip them~I am new to this and clueless

For starters, you can hit "reply" instead of quote.     Especially if there aren't many here, or if we are all on the same subject.  Or you can highlight and copy and paste the part you want to quote in the box you are replying in.  Just paste it in there, then you can highlight it, and click on the little quote icon right above the monkeys heads.  It is bottom row, second from right.  There is a test thread you can practice.  I can get you the link if you like.  Whew. Someone else could probably explain it better.  Hope that helps. 

I hit the quote button, but highlight everything except what I'm replying to, then delete, saving the poster's name at the top who I am replying to, of course.
It could be simpler just to highlight what you want to comment on, hit edit and copy and paste into a new reply box.
Did I make it worse?
It helps to remember to scroll down and move your pointer beyond the last quote.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: November 18, 2008, 11:02:52 AM »

I'm going to go over the forensic reports again. Need more brain power. Please donate.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-documents-102408,0,5346622.htmlpage

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1099 on: November 18, 2008, 11:03:11 AM »

LEE: Like what? Like food, like meat, like pizza box, like cheese, like ham, box (ph) of soda, and all different material in there. So basically, a lot of maggots and a lot of insects, all kind of material mixed together.[/b] So I cannot really elaborate too much on what I found because this is an active case. I cannot really reach a conclusion at this moment.

WEll, thank you Dr. Lee for confirming that there were maggotts.  That definately helps us out in this case!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.