April 20, 2024, 03:30:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371722 times)
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: November 18, 2008, 01:02:28 PM »

Baez on the prosecution witness list and may be called to testify against Casey?  Interesting.

Video to the right by Kathi
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

I wonder what might have been said between KC & JB in front of the female bounty hunter.  Sounds like that would be fair game also.

So would anything Cindy said.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: November 18, 2008, 01:02:45 PM »

SOMEONE CALLED AND VERIFIED THAT POLICE REPORT AS WELL. I WONDER IF WE CAN FREELY GET A COPY. I DON'T KNOW WE HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THIS IF IT WERE TRUE. MAYBE THEY ARE TESTING BONES AND CLOTHING. DOES DES KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?

I'd love for it to be true.  I think they would have finished testing by now? 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1162 on: November 18, 2008, 01:04:29 PM »

Baez on the prosecution witness list and may be called to testify against Casey?  Interesting.

How is this possible that an attorney could be turned against the client he is currently representing?   Is this a common practice?  Does this mean that the other attorney is not running the show completely for the defense?

If they change the venue for this, I sure as heck hope they move it down here to SWFL, we are within the same Circuit and I received in the mail a slip for Jury duty..have to re-check the dates, but if nessessary it gives me the options to send in a request of certain days...

Do you think they would be suspicious if I wrote on the notice "Please pick me to help convict the slunt" ??

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: November 18, 2008, 01:05:39 PM »

SOMEONE CALLED AND VERIFIED THAT POLICE REPORT AS WELL. I WONDER IF WE CAN FREELY GET A COPY. I DON'T KNOW WE HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THIS IF IT WERE TRUE. MAYBE THEY ARE TESTING BONES AND CLOTHING. DOES DES KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?

IF it is in fact true, there is no way that this information would be released to the public, Des or not, as much as I love her.  If it was meant to be released it would have been released already IMO.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: November 18, 2008, 01:05:51 PM »

For those who may have missed it (such as myself)

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/

Scroll down to Graig's Clips, and click on Walsh's Take - he talks about Drew Peterson and Casey Anthony, as well as another case of a girl (he knew) who went missing. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1165 on: November 18, 2008, 01:06:34 PM »

You can go to Judgement Liens on Document Search, Put in Milstead and come up with several items for Dennis & Sherri...Here is one from the website
Judgment Lien Detail
Processed Thru 11/07/2008
To determine if a writ of execution on a final judgment was docketed with a sheriff prior to October 1, 2001, view the filing image.
Filing Information
Document Number J04000100982   

Status ACTIVE
Case Number CA-02-15319-AJ
Name of Court FIFTEENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT, PA
File Date 09/21/2004
Date of Entry 08/26/2004
Expiration Date 09/21/2009
Amount Due $360,000.00
Interest Rate 07.00 %

Name And Address of Judgment Creditor (Plaintiff)
JEFFREY AND KIMBERLY BARKER
PO BOX 1365
LOXAHATCHEE, FL. 33470

Name And Address of Judgment Debtor(s) (Defendant(s))
MILSTEAD , WILLIAM D
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MILSTEAD , SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MILSTEAD , DENNIS
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 
MARKEY , SHERRI
1740 E ROAD
LOXAHATCHEE, FL 33470 

From reading I'm finding that the Milsteads aren't getting along so great with their neighbors, the Barkers in Loxahatchee, FL.  The Barkers won a $360,000 judgement in 2004 "for the intentional tort of fraud" and have been pursuing these funds ever since.  Assault charges were pressed by the Barkers, which came to 0.  The Milsteads got $0 for trespassing charges they were pressing against the Barkers.  The Barkers do have a 20 property easement that the Milsteads cannot obstruct by court order.

http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=14554507&file_num=20040708846

Is it bad that I find this so freaking hillarious??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1166 on: November 18, 2008, 01:06:44 PM »

How is this possible that an attorney could be turned against the client he is currently representing?   Is this a common practice?  Does this mean that the other attorney is not running the show completely for the defense?

If they change the venue for this, I sure as heck hope they move it down here to SWFL, we are within the same Circuit and I received in the mail a slip for Jury duty..have to re-check the dates, but if nessessary it gives me the options to send in a request of certain days...

Do you think they would be suspicious if I wrote on the notice "Please pick me to help convict the slunt" ??
I don't know how often this situation happens, I have never seen this before, and I have watched alot of trials. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: November 18, 2008, 01:06:47 PM »

Scroll down to Graig's Clips, and click on Walsh's Take - he talks about Drew Peterson and Casey Anthony, as well as another case of a girl (he knew) who went missing. 
Ugh... Geraldo calls Baez "our pal". 

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: November 18, 2008, 01:07:13 PM »

Seems to me that the only protected conversation is attorney client.  If he said something to someone else prosecution may be aware and he will be called in.  He had meetings with family members specifically Cindy at this office and with the family at their house at one point til after midnight (the night 20/20 aired the show about the case).  Maybe Baez's mouth got him in trouble somewhere.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: November 18, 2008, 01:07:21 PM »

Thanks AM going to take a look at it now.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1170 on: November 18, 2008, 01:09:21 PM »

Dolce, nanner basket please.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: November 18, 2008, 01:09:25 PM »

Good Morning, I have a question. When Dr.Lee was talking about maggots and insects, are they in the trunk laying around dead, if they are alive I don't understand how that could be, after this amount of time and testing. I know this sounds dumb, but I just had to ask, trying to figure this out.

The part about insects is what grabbed my attention.I expected to hear flies and maggots period..Where would the others come from?A mosquito,ok but insects?

I believe that would be Dr. Lee's muddling of facts. He did not say much of anything coherent on the show last night. The defense is reaching. 

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/17/ng.01.html

LEE: Like what? Like food, like meat, like pizza box, like cheese, like ham, box (ph) of soda, and all different material in there. So basically, a lot of maggots and a lot of insects, all kind of material mixed together. So I cannot really elaborate too much on what I found because this is an active case. I cannot really reach a conclusion at this moment.
Thanks, Dr. Lee muddling of facts, he is quite good at doing that. And he said he found more evidence in the car, I hope he doesn't hide or destroy evidence like in the Spector case.

I heard only a portion of NG last night (drugs from dentist did me in), but if all the stuff Dr. Lee claims was STILL in that trunk I have to question what the CSI from there did?  They would have taken every single thing they could logically pick up and even more from the trunk.  I can't believe that much stuff was still in the trunk.  Did I hear it right or was I already hallucinating?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1172 on: November 18, 2008, 01:10:16 PM »

Yes, I saw it happen in the Phil Spector trial (very rare though), and it would have to be something that wasn't said in private between just the 2 of them because that would be atty/client priveleged (unless they were threats, etc).

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1173 on: November 18, 2008, 01:10:41 PM »

Seems to me that the only protected conversation is attorney client.  If he said something to someone else prosecution may be aware and he will be called in.  He had meetings with family members specifically Cindy at this office and with the family at their house at one point til after midnight (the night 20/20 aired the show about the case).  Maybe Baez's mouth got him in trouble somewhere.
I am not too familiar with all of the in's and out's of what is kosher and what is not when it comes to attorney and client.  Would the "family" of said client not be considered in sort of like an "umbrella" like clause that he could not discuss any conversations that he may have haid with family while his client was present?  Would that not be considered against his client/attorney priveledge as well?  I do not mean if the simply was talking to Cindy alone, but I mean if he was speaking to both Cindy and Casey at the same time, how could they expect to question that given Casey is in the scenario as well....do I make any sense??

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: November 18, 2008, 01:11:34 PM »

Eyewitness news  just announced that Baez will have to give a statement about everything he has talked to the Anthonys about and they are bringing into evidence 3 of the Nancy Grace shows,     I think Baez is gonna have to step down now.......Trouble for him is coming....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: November 18, 2008, 01:11:52 PM »

Dolce, nanner basket please.
Next stop nanner basket!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: November 18, 2008, 01:11:58 PM »

Didn't somebody post that Murt said Gale was going to search in an undisclosed location this week?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75190

This is in regards to the Ms. Sharon and her letter than Becca posted:

I understand that this Wednesday, November 19, a search will be conducted by a private group with cadaver dogs.

SNIPPED

In the meantime, did anyone know of this finding before now? Perhaps the finder only recently posted it. Has anyone noticed the behavior of the investigation changing after October 17 (the date the police received the evidence in question)? Did police seem less interested in continuing a search after that? Interestingly, TES announced on Oct. 17 that it would be resuming its search on Nov. 8. Is it possible LE wanted TES to make that announcement on Oct. 17 because after that, tests would have come back on the evidence at Greenwood? Also, it was on Oct. 27 that Casey was finally arraigned for first degree murder -- 10 days after the Greenwood nursery find.

But then, would TES still have been searching if police knew the evidence at Greenwood contained remnants of Caylee? Wouldn't next of kin have been notified by now if it was Caylee? It seems to me that the evidence would have already been vetted by now.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1177 on: November 18, 2008, 01:15:20 PM »

Eyewitness news  just announced that Baez will have to give a statement about everything he has talked to the Anthonys about and they are bringing into evidence 3 of the Nancy Grace shows,     I think Baez is gonna have to step down now.......Trouble for him is coming....
Thanks, this just keeps getting stranger.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1178 on: November 18, 2008, 01:15:22 PM »

IF it is in fact true, there is no way that this information would be released to the public, Des or not, as much as I love her.  If it was meant to be released it would have been released already IMO.
[/qu

Des talks to the guy at the body farm so if bones were sent there maybe they would tell her.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1179 on: November 18, 2008, 01:15:25 PM »

ohhhh~couldn't happen to a nicer guy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.