April 18, 2024, 04:40:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371526 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1180 on: November 18, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »

Eyewitness news  just announced that Baez will have to give a statement about everything he has talked to the Anthonys about and they are bringing into evidence 3 of the Nancy Grace shows,     I think Baez is gonna have to step down now.......Trouble for him is coming....
Well that is a nice turn of events.  Looks like the A's are going to be put under the spot light for all this muck they are trying to muster up under false pretenses.  Its about darn time.  I do not know how much longer I can hold out from driving up there and smacking that woman in the face.  She truely is a piece of sh!t. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: November 18, 2008, 01:15:37 PM »

Greenwood Cemetery
www.greenwood-cemetery.net

1603 Greenwood St
Orlando, FL 32801
(407) 246-2616

http://www.hauntedorlando.com/greenwood.html

For the past two years, Orlando Ghost Tours has had the priveledge of conducting paranormal investigative tours of the Greenwood Cemetery and we are proud to announce that the tours will continue to evolve into a greater experience for our guests as we forge ahead into 2006!

The Greenwood Cemetery Tour is a two-hour walking tour of the city's most historic and haunted cemetery that focuses on paranormal investigation.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1182 on: November 18, 2008, 01:16:22 PM »

From reading I'm finding that the Milsteads aren't getting along so great with their neighbors, the Barkers in Loxahatchee, FL.  The Barkers won a $360,000 judgement in 2004 "for the intentional tort of fraud" and have been pursuing these funds ever since.  Assault charges were pressed by the Barkers, which came to 0.  The Milsteads got $0 for trespassing charges they were pressing against the Barkers.  The Barkers do have a 20 property easement that the Milsteads cannot obstruct by court order.

http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=14554507&file_num=20040708846

Is it bad that I find this so freaking hillarious??

No, not at all   
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: November 18, 2008, 01:17:40 PM »

Didn't somebody post that Murt said Gale was going to search in an undisclosed location this week?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75190

This is in regards to the Ms. Sharon and her letter than Becca posted:

I understand that this Wednesday, November 19, a search will be conducted by a private group with cadaver dogs.

SNIPPED

In the meantime, did anyone know of this finding before now? Perhaps the finder only recently posted it. Has anyone noticed the behavior of the investigation changing after October 17 (the date the police received the evidence in question)? Did police seem less interested in continuing a search after that? Interestingly, TES announced on Oct. 17 that it would be resuming its search on Nov. 8. Is it possible LE wanted TES to make that announcement on Oct. 17 because after that, tests would have come back on the evidence at Greenwood? Also, it was on Oct. 27 that Casey was finally arraigned for first degree murder -- 10 days after the Greenwood nursery find.

But then, would TES still have been searching if police knew the evidence at Greenwood contained remnants of Caylee? Wouldn't next of kin have been notified by now if it was Caylee? It seems to me that the evidence would have already been vetted by now.

If they would have stopped the search, it would have been to obvious. They may want to keep it under wraps. they could have already told the Anthonys and they choose not to believe it. you know how they are, they would act like nothing happened.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1184 on: November 18, 2008, 01:18:09 PM »

SOMEONE CALLED AND VERIFIED THAT POLICE REPORT AS WELL. I WONDER IF WE CAN FREELY GET A COPY. I DON'T KNOW WE HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THIS IF IT WERE TRUE. MAYBE THEY ARE TESTING BONES AND CLOTHING. DOES DES KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?

I'd love for it to be true.  I think they would have finished testing by now? 

http://www.greenwood-cemetery.net/

Me too Klaas. But I'm over here with OldFart's box of salt.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1185 on: November 18, 2008, 01:18:48 PM »

Lala's Mom - Move over I think I'm hallucinating with you. I know what Lee said last night, but the trash and maggots and insects still in trunk? 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1186 on: November 18, 2008, 01:19:58 PM »

Lala's Mom-
I heard only a portion of NG last night (drugs from dentist did me in), but if all the stuff Dr. Lee claims was STILL in that trunk I have to question what the CSI from there did?  They would have taken every single thing they could logically pick up and even more from the trunk.  I can't believe that much stuff was still in the trunk.  Did I hear it right or was I already hallucinating?

What I think
They took everything out of the trunk and probably have it out on tables or in evidence bags.  Etc.  I know the trunk lining was removed and the carpet so you have to think that all of the other stuff was too.

I just had surgery 2 weeks ago and have had some pretty strong meds in me!  Hope you are feeling better!

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1187 on: November 18, 2008, 01:21:46 PM »

SOMEONE CALLED AND VERIFIED THAT POLICE REPORT AS WELL. I WONDER IF WE CAN FREELY GET A COPY. I DON'T KNOW WE HAVEN'T HEARD ABOUT THIS IF IT WERE TRUE. MAYBE THEY ARE TESTING BONES AND CLOTHING. DOES DES KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT?

IF it is in fact true, there is no way that this information would be released to the public, Des or not, as much as I love her.  If it was meant to be released it would have been released already IMO.

Des talks to the guy at the body farm so if bones were sent there maybe they would tell her.
She does quite often, and the last conversation she had with him she could not disclose all the information that she was given, and even he did not disclose to her all the information that he had.  He just told her there were some good developements.  We can not expect to hear every last single detail, I would rather it be used against her in a propper manner than to destroy the case by getting the info before it was due.  That could not only destroy the case but also the reputation of the scientist.  Des will tell us what she can, she always does.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1188 on: November 18, 2008, 01:21:51 PM »

Lala's Mom-
I heard only a portion of NG last night (drugs from dentist did me in), but if all the stuff Dr. Lee claims was STILL in that trunk I have to question what the CSI from there did?  They would have taken every single thing they could logically pick up and even more from the trunk.  I can't believe that much stuff was still in the trunk.  Did I hear it right or was I already hallucinating?

What I think
They took everything out of the trunk and probably have it out on tables or in evidence bags.  Etc.  I know the trunk lining was removed and the carpet so you have to think that all of the other stuff was too.

I just had surgery 2 weeks ago and have had some pretty strong meds in me!  Hope you are feeling better!
That makes sense now, thanks, and hope you are feeling better.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: November 18, 2008, 01:21:59 PM »

Lala's Mom - Move over I think I'm hallucinating with you. I know what Lee said last night, but the trash and maggots and insects still in trunk? 

I think Dr. Lee is the one hallucinating. It would have to be photos and samples removed from the trunk.

I remember you, Caylee.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1190 on: November 18, 2008, 01:23:10 PM »

Eyewitness news  just announced that Baez will have to give a statement about everything he has talked to the Anthonys about and they are bringing into evidence 3 of the Nancy Grace shows,     I think Baez is gonna have to step down now.......Trouble for him is coming....
Well that is a nice turn of events.  Looks like the A's are going to be put under the spot light for all this muck they are trying to muster up under false pretenses.  Its about darn time.  I do not know how much longer I can hold out from driving up there and smacking that woman in the face.  She truely is a piece of sh!t. 
Ill go with you, if your slap doesnt knock her out, Ill hit her again just for the hell of it!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: November 18, 2008, 01:24:48 PM »

I don't know how often this situation happens, I have never seen this before, and I have watched alot of trials. 
[/quote]

I wonder if he can continue to represent her??

This is really unusual 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: November 18, 2008, 01:25:00 PM »

We will be looking for a cute pregnant lady to slap the taste out of cindy's mouth on live TV. And then we will bail you out promptly. 

I remember you, Caylee.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: November 18, 2008, 01:25:16 PM »

Didn't somebody post that Murt said Gale was going to search in an undisclosed location this week?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75190

This is in regards to the Ms. Sharon and her letter than Becca posted:

I understand that this Wednesday, November 19, a search will be conducted by a private group with cadaver dogs.

SNIPPED

In the meantime, did anyone know of this finding before now? Perhaps the finder only recently posted it. Has anyone noticed the behavior of the investigation changing after October 17 (the date the police received the evidence in question)? Did police seem less interested in continuing a search after that? Interestingly, TES announced on Oct. 17 that it would be resuming its search on Nov. 8. Is it possible LE wanted TES to make that announcement on Oct. 17 because after that, tests would have come back on the evidence at Greenwood? Also, it was on Oct. 27 that Casey was finally arraigned for first degree murder -- 10 days after the Greenwood nursery find.

But then, would TES still have been searching if police knew the evidence at Greenwood contained remnants of Caylee? Wouldn't next of kin have been notified by now if it was Caylee? It seems to me that the evidence would have already been vetted by now.

That makes a whole lot of sense! That is when they completely changed how they were conducting the investigation.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: November 18, 2008, 01:26:39 PM »

Ill go with you, if your slap doesnt knock her out, Ill hit her again just for the hell of it!!!!!!!!!!
Hey I am all for kicking her when she is down, regardless if she is knocked out or not...its not like she has shown any respect for another fallen one, Caylee.

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: November 18, 2008, 01:29:11 PM »

IF it is in fact true, there is no way that this information would be released to the public, Des or not, as much as I love her.  If it was meant to be released it would have been released already IMO.

Des talks to the guy at the body farm so if bones were sent there maybe they would tell her.
She does quite often, and the last conversation she had with him she could not disclose all the information that she was given, and even he did not disclose to her all the information that he had.  He just told her there were some good developements.  We can not expect to hear every last single detail, I would rather it be used against her in a propper manner than to destroy the case by getting the info before it was due.  That could not only destroy the case but also the reputation of the scientist.  Des will tell us what she can, she always does.

Oh yeah, certainly. I could only imagine what it was that they could not talk about considering what they have. That is good news and I would rather it be kept secret and not come out, as not to compromise anything.
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: November 18, 2008, 01:29:13 PM »

I do not know how much longer I can hold out from driving up there and smacking that woman in the face.  She truely is a piece of sh!t. 

So which ONE are you talking about, CA or KC??     Since you are going the distance you may as get 2 for the price of 1, what with gas prices and all.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: November 18, 2008, 01:29:42 PM »

The Orlando Sentinel has the story about Baez being on the witness list if anyone wants to read about his dumb a$$...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1198 on: November 18, 2008, 01:30:25 PM »

We will be looking for a cute pregnant lady to slap the taste out of cindy's mouth on live TV. And then we will bail you out promptly. 
Save your bail money my dear, dad is the Sherrif around here, he will have me out before they can even finger print me. 

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: November 18, 2008, 01:30:33 PM »

Hey I am all for kicking her when she is down, regardless if she is knocked out or not...its not like she has shown any respect for another fallen one, Caylee.

No mercy for child killers. She deserves getting her ass kicked and so much more. She deserves to be put through what Caylee went through and even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.