April 24, 2024, 08:37:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372031 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: November 18, 2008, 02:50:11 PM »

Decided to use the picture with the duct tape, lol  

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself</a>

OMGosh... I just peed my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: November 18, 2008, 02:51:01 PM »

Thaks for the welcome, Dolce, Monken, Klass, MuffyBee and all.  Just read on rlando Sentinel that Baez's name on the witness lsit was a mistake.  Would post a link but still trying to navigate the board.

Be casual,

Welcome to you and to all of our new cage mates!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1302 on: November 18, 2008, 02:51:56 PM »

Has there been any other updates on Baez staying on or off the case due to his witness status???

I'm searching high and low here...
Hey........I thought you were missing....I was just gonna call LE  and put out a missing persons report on you........but was still trying to think of how I could describe that big mouth cat without them thinking I was crazy or something..................
How come I can't see his name on the list? Am I losing it? Is the female BH on the list?

Carmen
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1303 on: November 18, 2008, 02:53:40 PM »

I think you're right, Russ.  He was probably $hitting bricks, and now he really has to change his "briefs".

Do No Evil 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: November 18, 2008, 02:53:42 PM »

Has there been any other updates on Baez staying on or off the case due to his witness status???

Hey........I thought you were missing....I was just gonna call LE  and put out a missing persons report on you........but was still trying to think of how I could describe that big mouth cat without them thinking I was crazy or something..................
How come I can't see his name on the list? Am I losing it? Is the female BH on the list?
He was on the list this morning, but now it seems there was some kind of mistake and he has been taken off......wierd.....they say it was a mistake and he is not a witness any longer........but he is still a a$$hole!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: November 18, 2008, 02:55:32 PM »

That's exactly what I thought when I saw that.....Hope he didn't mess his undies! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

BTW - Welcome to the new monks!!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1306 on: November 18, 2008, 02:56:40 PM »

The Orlando Sentinel has the story about Baez being on the witness list if anyone wants to read about his dumb a$$...

Thanks HH.

Janet
______

WFTV sees "big development" in Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, being on state's witness list
posted by halboedeker on Nov 18, 2008 12:50:04 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/wftv-sees-big-d.html

TY Janet....You be Rockin' today Girlfriend...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: November 18, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »

O/T

But if we have any Birmingham AL. area Monkeys.... Police are looking for Vols for a search effort for  Nadia Kersh...
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4149.0

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1308 on: November 18, 2008, 03:00:31 PM »

Welcome all new monkeys!!! I'm new too. (How long can you be here before you have to stop saying that?) I love this forum, best on the net and I am sure you guys will love it too!!

Carmen
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: November 18, 2008, 03:01:28 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself</a>

Tooooo funny.  People just need to keep quoting it until Christmas.

jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: November 18, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »

I think you're right, Russ.  He was probably $hitting bricks, and now he really has to change his "briefs".

He prolly filed a "counter suit" 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: November 18, 2008, 03:01:45 PM »

Wish I could 

You are not the only one! I would give anything just to have that power!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1312 on: November 18, 2008, 03:03:07 PM »

Where are the experts for the prosecution?? Could they be coming later? They are going to have experts right? I am a little put off by this witness list for some reason..It should be interesting though. Watching all of those A's struggling with the truth.

Carmen
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: November 18, 2008, 03:03:30 PM »

From reading I'm finding that the Milsteads aren't getting along so great with their neighbors, the Barkers in Loxahatchee, FL.  The Barkers won a $360,000 judgement in 2004 "for the intentional tort of fraud" and have been pursuing these funds ever since.  Assault charges were pressed by the Barkers, which came to 0.  The Milsteads got $0 for trespassing charges they were pressing against the Barkers.  The Barkers do have a 20 property easement that the Milsteads cannot obstruct by court order.

http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=14554507&file_num=20040708846

Thanks for the info going further on that. Very interesting. I tell you I am worn out reseraching these people The corporations website has so much on them I am dizzy. Especially if you remember to change Dennis w to William D and Sherri I am sure is Lucille..it appears that way. It is all in the family..I would imagine alot is their children too that are listed or siblings. 
Also the PBCounty court clerk website there is a domestic case between William Dennis Milstead and David Milstead but was dismissed before court...Sept 2005.

Amazing people like this can run the business they do. I saw the video of the interview and Dennis actually scared me just watching...can't imagine being there in person.

Lucille's first record I can find is hospital claim against 1/28/1980. Residence is 14218 24th Court North, Loxahatchee, FL  33470

http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us/or_web1/details.asp?doc_id=7809188&file_num=19800024407

The marriage record of Dennis Milstead and his wife, Sherri.
They were married on January 31, 1981 in West Palm Beach - info:
Dennis William Milsead - born August 26, 1960 - age 20
Sherri Jill Markey - born January 21, 1963 - age 18

It's a shell game for them.  Putting assets in trust thinking no one can touch them.  Then the neighbors have the gall to go after the trust!!

LOTS of info to go through.  But they should be proud that at least one of their daughters is following in the family business.  She's got her own records also!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: November 18, 2008, 03:04:02 PM »

Tooooo funny.  People just need to keep quoting it until Christmas.

klaas, I know you can do it, even tho it may be toooooooooooooooo nice for them, but could you make the all the a-elves w/duct tape?
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: November 18, 2008, 03:04:38 PM »

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1316 on: November 18, 2008, 03:05:26 PM »

Where are the experts for the prosecution?? Could they be coming later? They are going to have experts right? I am a little put off by this witness list for some reason..It should be interesting though. Watching all of those A's struggling with the truth.

The article that was posted has an old witness list.  This new list for the murder trial has been released to media, but they haven't posted it for the public yet.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: November 18, 2008, 03:05:28 PM »

He was on the list this morning, but now it seems there was some kind of mistake and he has been taken off......wierd.....they say it was a mistake and he is not a witness any longer........but he is still a a$$hole!!!!!!!!!!

YES HE IS, HH!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: November 18, 2008, 03:06:00 PM »

What about the experts who contributed to the released forensic report?  I hope forensic scientists ... Larry Kobilinsky and Henry Lee ... retained by defence ... are not a threat to the contents of this report.

Janet

_______

Witness List In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 6:02 pm EDT October 1, 2008
UPDATED: 6:09 pm EDT October 1, 2008

Below are the names from the state witness list in the Casey Anthony case.

Sgt. John Allen, Orange County Sheriff’s Office

Karen Angel, Dora Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Mount Dora, where Casey Anthony’s grandfather lived

Cynthia Anthony, Casey Anthony’s mother, Caylee Anthony’s grandmother

George Anthony, Casey Anthony’s father, Caylee Anthony’s grandfather.

Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony’s brother.

Deputy Charity R. Beasley, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Gerardo Bloise, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Rosanna Bonilla

Simon Burch, works at wrecker company that towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Brian Burner, neighbor of Cindy and George Anthony who loaned shovel to Casey Anthony.

Deputy Sandra G. Cawn, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Ann Marie Chase

Kristina Chester, friend of Casey Anthony.

David D. Clarke, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Danny Colamarino, works at tattoo parlor that Casey Anthony visited.

Dee Crawford, Event Imaging Solutions Group.

Matthew Crisp

Kiomarie Cruz

Jonathan Daly, Works at tattoo parlor that Casey Antony visited.

Kelly Deguzman, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Tanya DePalmo, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Annie Dowling

Deputy Ryan Eberlin, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Eric Edwards, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Rendon Fletcher, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Jason Forgey, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Thomas Galaida, Tom’s Auto Repair.

Harry Garcia, Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey Anthony said Caylee’s nanny lived.

Rich Garrad, Carlson Restaurants, Texas.

Zenaida Gonzalez, woman whose name Casey Anthony used as Caylee’s nanny.

Jessie Grund, Casey Anthony’s ex-boyfriend.

Mark Hawkins, friend of Casey Anthony.

Deputy Susan Hempfield, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Jeffrey Hopkins II, identified in police report as former high school classmate of Casey Anthony who ran into her in late June.

Jeffrey and Melissa Hopkins, Jeffrey II’s parents.

Reginald Hosey, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Roy House

Amy Huizenga, friend of Casey Anthony.

Sgt. Matthew Irwin, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Michael Kispert, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Maria Kissh

Anthony Lazzaro, recently Casey Anthony’s boyfriend.

Ricardo Lee, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Anne Lennington, from nursing home where Casey Anthony’s father was.

Nicole Lett, from wrecker company that towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Dannielle Lucey-Austin

Amanda Macklin, Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey Anthony said Caylee’s nanny lived.

Tom Manderville, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Peter Marino, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Awilda McBryde, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Joy McCabe, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

William McCoy, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Samara Melich, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Yuri Melich, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Officer William Moore, Orlando Police Department.

Ricardo Morales, dated Casey Anthony.

Custodian of 911 Calls, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Custodian of Records of Johnson’s Wrecker Service, which towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Custodian of Records of AT&T Wireless.

Ryan Pasley

Shirley Plesea

Melissa Remy, FDLE

Gary Ridgeway, Johnson’s Wrecker, which towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Pedro Rivera, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Kari Roderick, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Dante Salah

Deputy Michael Salamat, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Katherine Sanchez, Amscot

Nicole Schieber, Johnson’s Wrecker, which towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Deputy Michael Seagraves, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Renee Simpson, Valencia Community College.

Dianne Tighe, Colorvision

Dave Turner, Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey Anthony said Caylee’s nanny lived.

Leonard Turtora, where Casey Anthony said she worked.

Michael Vincent, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Appling Wells, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Jerold White, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Lance White

Bobby Lee Williams

Deputy Ryan Williams, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17601789/detail.html

I was asked to make a written report by the Orlando police department, which I did. The detectives name that took my report name is Detective Andre Borin. The police report number is 08449690

Strange that this Orlando Police ...."Detective Andre Borin is not on the witness list if the Cemetary info is definitely correct. 

Would you not think that he would be called as a witness....FOR THE FIND!!!!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1319 on: November 18, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »

Welcome all new monkeys!!! I'm new too. (How long can you be here before you have to stop saying that?) I love this forum, best on the net and I am sure you guys will love it too!!

Thanks for the welcome and all other monkeys.  Love the avatar - 3 more hours till my Jack with a beer back.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.