March 28, 2024, 09:05:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369202 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: November 18, 2008, 03:07:43 PM »

Welcome all new monkeys!!! I'm new too. (How long can you be here before you have to stop saying that?) I love this forum, best on the net and I am sure you guys will love it too!!

That is so nice, cuteascanbe!

And WELCOME ANYONE NEW THAT I MISSED!!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: November 18, 2008, 03:08:19 PM »

I thought and ... I thought and ... I thought but ... I do not agree.

Di ... it is not just the antics of the Anthonys that LE has given a free pass while ... holding Leonard Padilla accountable ... it is also the organization called kid finders.

Dennis and Sherri Milstead along with George and Cindy Anthony are openly furthering a deceptive agenda that Caylee Marie is still alive but missing and ... therefore misleading those who are donating to the organization.  In other words ... the organization is nothing by a fraud ... a scam.

When you consider this along with the background of Dennis Milstead ... why has LE not cracked down on this operation?  The WFTV article was very clear that Orange County was fully aware.

Also when you consider the behavior of Dennis Milstead at the site of the Leonard Padilla search at Blanchard Park.  Di ... this man went crazy and attacked a reporter while protesting the search.  Yet ... he was not apprehended by LE.

Can you imagine if Leonard Padilla had gone to Kid Finder during one of "meet and greet" sessions and ... caused a disruption.  It would have only taken one phone call from the Anthonys and ... Padilla would have been history in the city of Orlando.

Then there is my worst peeve.  LE has not and is not conducting an official search for Caylee's remains based on the cell phone records, the pings, the witness accounts and Casey's own words regarding Banchard park.  Experienced searchers have not been recruited from the ranks.  The costs have not been underwritten.

Locating Caylee Marie's remains are crucial if the scales of justice are going to balance in regards to the charges Casey will face.  However ... although the forensic findings imply a deceased Caylee Marie ... LE is not sparing any manpower or resources to follow up on Caylee sightings.

I tell ya.  The Anthonys are running the investigation and ... LE is bowing ... is appeasing at the expense of justice for Caylee Marie.

I am in the process of compiling a document on this topic ... a document with backup.

Janet

Janet--I have been trying to stay away from discussing this case on the internet because I became so frustrated it was almost intolerable, so I decided to back away.  I believe that what you said is the absolute truth.  For some reason, LE is afraid of Team Anthony. We have heard Cindy Anthony lie to LE, withhold evidence i.e. the receipt from JC Penney.  She tampered with evidence and they have made no move to even question her about her actions.  Now she has in her power a couple who started a kid finder's outfit, helps them collect money in Kaylee's name (And God knows where it goes) and they have never found a lost kid.  IMO if you or I would do what Cindy has done our butts would be sitting in the cell next to Casey's, yet they are still treated by LE as grieving grandparents or some kind of royalty.  I also believe you are right on the money when you say that Padilla would have been arrested had he pulled the antics Milstead pulled, yet Milstead got no reaction whatsoever from LE.

I can't speak to LE not mounting a search effort.  I don't know what is common practice in this regard, but I can't recall that ever happening.  I know that when people disappear, often their friends and family organize the kind of search I think you are referring to.  I don't think our law would allow the US Military to participate in searching for a lost non-military person,  but perhaps the Florida National Guard would be allowed to if directed by the Governor.   Again, I have never heard of such a search, but I could certainly be wrong.

I have begun to suspect that there is something much more than a lost and likely murdered child here.  Something very big.  And it began about 10 minutes after Cindy made her last 911 call.  She certainly changed her attitude and everyone else, with few exceptions,  eventually and to one degree or another followed suit.

I was astonished and mystified when it was announced that there was not enough evidence to support the death penalty. Since when does LE or the DA denigrate their evidence?  Will we next hear that there is not enough evidence to support 1st degree, and then not enough evidence to support manslaughter?  It would not surprise me at all.  In fact, I will be surprised if something of the kind doesn't happen.  Will we then hear that the person writing the checks actually looked a little like Casey, but the video was really too grainy to tell just who it was?

I don't think that anyone in authority is even interested in Caylee's murder anymore.  They just want it and the searchers to go away and stop bothering them.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1322 on: November 18, 2008, 03:11:52 PM »

Decided to use the picture with the duct tape, lol  

That is hysterical!! 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: November 18, 2008, 03:12:53 PM »

Three days following those 911 calls ... Jose Baez stated on Nancy Grace that the  Zenaida Gonzalez who authorities were questioning was not the baby-sitter who Casey claimed to have left Caylee with.

Somehow I believe that this may be beneficial for the Casey Anthony lawsuit and ... not beneficial for the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit.

Janet
_______

NANCY GRACE
Police Search Abandoned Car of Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired July 18, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Who took the child, Jose? Because the woman she said she left her with doesn`t know Casey.

BAEZ: Well, actually, that`s some misinformation that`s being laid out. The person that the police spoke with was someone who has absolutely nothing to do with this case, and it is not the Zenaida Gonzalez that my client said was the baby-sitter in this case

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1324 on: November 18, 2008, 03:13:25 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself</a>

Tooooo funny.  People just need to keep quoting it until Christmas.

klaas, I know you can do it, even tho it may be toooooooooooooooo nice for them, but could you make the all the a-elves w/duct tape?

Jr. you can go to the site & make your own too, with family photos, we did it last year & emailed it to everyone, it's hysterical!!! www.elfyourself.com   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1325 on: November 18, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »

What about the experts who contributed to the released forensic report?  I hope forensic scientists ... Larry Kobilinsky and Henry Lee ... retained by defence ... are not a threat to the contents of this report.

Janet

_______

Witness List In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 6:02 pm EDT October 1, 2008
UPDATED: 6:09 pm EDT October 1, 2008

Below are the names from the state witness list in the Casey Anthony case.

Sgt. John Allen, Orange County Sheriff’s Office

Karen Angel, Dora Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Mount Dora, where Casey Anthony’s grandfather lived

Cynthia Anthony, Casey Anthony’s mother, Caylee Anthony’s grandmother

George Anthony, Casey Anthony’s father, Caylee Anthony’s grandfather.

Lee Anthony, Casey Anthony’s brother.

Deputy Charity R. Beasley, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Gerardo Bloise, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Rosanna Bonilla

Simon Burch, works at wrecker company that towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Brian Burner, neighbor of Cindy and George Anthony who loaned shovel to Casey Anthony.

Deputy Sandra G. Cawn, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Ann Marie Chase

Kristina Chester, friend of Casey Anthony.

David D. Clarke, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Danny Colamarino, works at tattoo parlor that Casey Anthony visited.

Dee Crawford, Event Imaging Solutions Group.

Matthew Crisp

Kiomarie Cruz

Jonathan Daly, Works at tattoo parlor that Casey Antony visited.

Kelly Deguzman, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Tanya DePalmo, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Annie Dowling

Deputy Ryan Eberlin, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Eric Edwards, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Rendon Fletcher, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Jason Forgey, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Thomas Galaida, Tom’s Auto Repair.

Harry Garcia, Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey Anthony said Caylee’s nanny lived.

Rich Garrad, Carlson Restaurants, Texas.

Zenaida Gonzalez, woman whose name Casey Anthony used as Caylee’s nanny.

Jessie Grund, Casey Anthony’s ex-boyfriend.

Mark Hawkins, friend of Casey Anthony.

Deputy Susan Hempfield, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Jeffrey Hopkins II, identified in police report as former high school classmate of Casey Anthony who ran into her in late June.

Jeffrey and Melissa Hopkins, Jeffrey II’s parents.

Reginald Hosey, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Roy House

Amy Huizenga, friend of Casey Anthony.

Sgt. Matthew Irwin, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Michael Kispert, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Maria Kissh

Anthony Lazzaro, recently Casey Anthony’s boyfriend.

Ricardo Lee, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Anne Lennington, from nursing home where Casey Anthony’s father was.

Nicole Lett, from wrecker company that towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Dannielle Lucey-Austin

Amanda Macklin, Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey Anthony said Caylee’s nanny lived.

Tom Manderville, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Peter Marino, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Awilda McBryde, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Joy McCabe, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

William McCoy, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Samara Melich, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Yuri Melich, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Officer William Moore, Orlando Police Department.

Ricardo Morales, dated Casey Anthony.

Custodian of 911 Calls, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Custodian of Records of Johnson’s Wrecker Service, which towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Custodian of Records of AT&T Wireless.

Ryan Pasley

Shirley Plesea

Melissa Remy, FDLE

Gary Ridgeway, Johnson’s Wrecker, which towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Pedro Rivera, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Kari Roderick, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Dante Salah

Deputy Michael Salamat, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Katherine Sanchez, Amscot

Nicole Schieber, Johnson’s Wrecker, which towed Casey Anthony’s car.

Deputy Michael Seagraves, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Renee Simpson, Valencia Community College.

Dianne Tighe, Colorvision

Dave Turner, Sawgrass Apartments, where Casey Anthony said Caylee’s nanny lived.

Leonard Turtora, where Casey Anthony said she worked.

Michael Vincent, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Appling Wells, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputy Jerold White, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

Lance White

Bobby Lee Williams

Deputy Ryan Williams, Orange County Sheriff’s Office.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17601789/detail.html

Just FYI, this is the witness released 10/1.  It is not the current one released last night for the murder trial.  I'm assuming we'll see lots more people on that list and hopefully soon. Smile
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1326 on: November 18, 2008, 03:16:05 PM »

so Baez is not on the witness list...

however, that DID get me to thinking..and IF Casey said anything about the case to Baez in front of anyone else, HER comments as well would not fall under Attny/Client privileges either...so....they could call up, oooh, Cindy, and if casey told baez anything in front of Cindy...she would have to answer honestly about what was said..not that she would, but that's the idea at least.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1327 on: November 18, 2008, 03:17:42 PM »

Thaks for the welcome, Dolce, Monken, Klass, MuffyBee and all.  Just read on rlando Sentinel that Baez's name on the witness lsit was a mistake.  Would post a link but still trying to navigate the board.

Be casual,

I called LP...he confirmed it was a mistake....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: November 18, 2008, 03:18:02 PM »

<a href="http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself" target="_blank">http://aka.zero.jibjab.com/client/zero/ClientZero_EmbedViewer.swf?external_make_id=8ZW1YoHMN7vu5OhO&amp;service=sendables.jibjab.com&amp;partnerID=ElfYourself</a>

klaas, I know you can do it, even tho it may be toooooooooooooooo nice for them, but could you make the all the a-elves w/duct tape?

Jr. you can go to the site & make your own too, with family photos, we did it last year & emailed it to everyone, it's hysterical!!! www.elfyourself.com   

I know, we did it last year but I don't have the pics of the peeps or creeps in this case
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: November 18, 2008, 03:19:58 PM »

JR - the only way for me to make all the elves have duct tape is in a screen capture.  In this case I'm stuck with the software that Jibjab has put together. 
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: November 18, 2008, 03:21:24 PM »

JR - the only way for me to make all the elves have duct tape is in a screen capture.  In this case I'm stuck with the software that Jibjab has put together. 

Thanks, klaas....just a thought
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: November 18, 2008, 03:21:58 PM »

I know, we did it last year but I don't have the pics of the peeps or creeps in this case

I think Blonde has a thread here that has all of the players pictures!   

Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: November 18, 2008, 03:23:01 PM »

Thaks for the welcome, Dolce, Monken, Klass, MuffyBee and all.  Just read on rlando Sentinel that Baez's name on the witness lsit was a mistake.  Would post a link but still trying to navigate the board.

Be casual,

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111808,0,6143368.story

Casey Anthony's attorney mistakenly named as potential witness
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

2:17 PM EST, November 18, 2008

Oops. There's a slight problem with the state's witness list filed Monday in the Casey Anthony case.

The defendant's attorney, Jose Baez, is named among the 83 potential state witnesses. That would make defending her mighty difficult.

It was done in error, said State Attorney's Office spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier. An amended list will be filed later today.

Others included on the list are law-enforcement officials and Anthony's family and friends.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: November 18, 2008, 03:23:58 PM »

What about the experts who contributed to the released forensic report?  I hope forensic scientists ... Larry Kobilinsky and Henry Lee ... retained by defence ... are not a threat to the contents of this report.

Janet

_______

Witness List In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 6:02 pm EDT October 1, 2008
UPDATED: 6:09 pm EDT October 1, 2008

Below are the names from the state witness list in the Casey Anthony case.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17601789/detail.html

Just FYI, this is the witness released 10/1.  It is not the current one released last night for the murder trial.  I'm assuming we'll see lots more people on that list and hopefully soon. Smile

Thanks Recovering-Lurker

I will just tippy toe away ...

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1334 on: November 18, 2008, 03:26:49 PM »

ok, am I interpreting this correctly? So, looks like Casey's only other explanation -- for the air samples anyway -- would be a dead pig in her trunk. Wow. Is that what Dr. Lee meant by ham?  Guess the squirrel story is out the window.

Thanks for posting this, goodnmad--I was racking my brain trying to remember the 2 gases that were significant.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1335 on: November 18, 2008, 03:28:55 PM »

Welcome all new monkeys!!! I'm new too. (How long can you be here before you have to stop saying that?) I love this forum, best on the net and I am sure you guys will love it too!!

I'll say hi if you gimme a shot of what's in your av 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: November 18, 2008, 03:29:10 PM »

This is great!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: November 18, 2008, 03:30:53 PM »

Waving to all...new and old monks....interesting mistake re: JB...hahahahahahahaha  can't wait to see the rest witness list

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1338 on: November 18, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »

Be casual,

I called LP...he confirmed it was a mistake....Des

Destiny - I've read many of your posts here and many of the other insightful posters.  You seem to have many conversations with LP.  Keep up the good work and all you SMers.

Do No Evil 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: November 18, 2008, 03:36:43 PM »

Be casual,

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111808,0,6143368.story

Casey Anthony's attorney mistakenly named as potential witness
Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writer

2:17 PM EST, November 18, 2008

Oops. There's a slight problem with the state's witness list filed Monday in the Casey Anthony case.

The defendant's attorney, Jose Baez, is named among the 83 potential state witnesses. That would make defending her mighty difficult.

It was done in error, said State Attorney's Office spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier. An amended list will be filed later today.

Others included on the list are law-enforcement officials and Anthony's family and friends.

I would assume that the prosecutor does not required the Nancy Grace transcripts.

Nevertheless ... I appreciated those Monkeys who posted the links.  The words of Jose Baez in the early days of the investigation were a very interesting read.

Janet
______

WFTV sees "big development" in Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, being on state's witness list
posted by halboedeker on Nov 18, 2008 12:50:04 PM

Latest developments in the Casey Anthony saga
:

*At noon, WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich reported that Jose Baez, Anthony's lawyer, is on the prosecution's witness list. WFTV anchor Barbara West previewed the news as "a big development." Expect more details at 5 tonight -- WFTV had reached neither side.

But the station's legal analyst said it's "very rare" for an attorney to stay on a case if called as a witness. Also on the state's witness list are Anthony's grandmother, former boyfriends and former friends, Belich said. Prosecutors are seeking transcripts from three Nancy Grace episodes, Belich added.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/wftv-sees-big-d.html

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPTS - JOSE BAEZ

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/18/ng.01.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/23/ng.01.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/24/ng.01.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/25/ng.01.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/04/ng.01.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.