April 18, 2024, 05:19:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371531 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1340 on: November 18, 2008, 03:37:54 PM »

Thaks for the welcome, Dolce, Monken, Klass, MuffyBee and all.  Just read on rlando Sentinel that Baez's name on the witness lsit was a mistake.  Would post a link but still trying to navigate the board.

Be casual,

I called LP...he confirmed it was a mistake....Des

Hi Des...did LP take his "test" yet ? If so, did he get an A...or at least a B- 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: November 18, 2008, 03:45:29 PM »

Is this not the same reporter that Cindy told her "Why do you ask stupid questions?  I think you are a stupid person"  ???

That was Kathi Belich.... Cindy don't like her, and by the looks of it, Kathi don't like Cindy 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1342 on: November 18, 2008, 03:45:41 PM »

Welcome all new monkeys!!! I'm new too. (How long can you be here before you have to stop saying that?) I love this forum, best on the net and I am sure you guys will love it too!!

I'll say hi if you gimme a shot of what's in your av 
A round for the everyone I say...Afterall, Klass can refill it!!!

Carmen
ckrdpast
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: November 18, 2008, 03:47:30 PM »

is this the new witness list ???

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: November 18, 2008, 03:49:31 PM »

Yes, it does appear to be the new one based upon the filing date of 11/17/08
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: November 18, 2008, 03:51:35 PM »

Man Becomes Internet Celebrity By Following Caylee Case In TV Truck
Missing Girl Last Seen In June
POSTED: 6:47 am EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 8:19 am EST November 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A man obsessed with missing child cases has become an Internet celebrity after purchasing an old TV news live truck, mounting cameras to its mast and broadcasting live images from areas involved in the search for Caylee Anthony on his Web site.

William Murtaugh, known as "Murt" on the Internet, said he is not alone in his thirst for coverage about Caylee, a 3-year-old Orlando girl who was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until a month later. Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, is jailed on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's disappearance.

<snipped>

Bounty Hunter Weighs Offer

Meanwhile, celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has organized a dive team to search for the remains of Caylee in a river at an Orlando park, is considering an offer that would pour $200,000 into the search for the missing girl if he grants a production company exclusive rights to film the search.

Padilla told Local 6 News that he has been contacted by a California-based production company about the offer. He said the money is not a payment to him but would fund a two-month search effort for Caylee.

Padilla said he has not made a final decision about the offer.

<snipped>

War Of Words

A war of words has broken out between the family of Casey Anthony and Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney, who said on Monday that Cindy Anthony "seems to be enjoying this whole thing."

Casey Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County, and the pair was gone when she returned to pick her daughter up.

<snipped>

Report: Party Life Constrained

A Local 6 News investigation into the timeline of the Casey Anthony case has revealed how the woman's well-documented partying was restricted by the needs of Caylee.

Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone said records show Anthony's partying was constrained by what she called "mommy duties," especially in the month of May.

<snipped>

Detectives: Car Still Smells Of Death

Anthony's defense team last week brought in a well-known forensics expert to examine her car, which still reeks of death, according to detectives.

A judge recently granted Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, to have access to the vehicle, which was found abandoned months ago at an Orange County Amscot. Scientists have concluded that the trunk contained signs of possible human decomposition and unusually high levels of chloroform.

Baez said he wanted an independent examination of the white Pontiac Sunfire and brought in Dr. Henry Lee, who has worked in several high-profile cases, including the O.J. Simpson murder trial, to assist in the inspection.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/18004945/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1346 on: November 18, 2008, 03:57:40 PM »

I thought and ... I thought and ... I thought but ... I do not agree.

Di ... it is not just the antics of the Anthonys that LE has given a free pass while ... holding Leonard Padilla accountable ... it is also the organization called kid finders.

Dennis and Sherri Milstead along with George and Cindy Anthony are openly furthering a deceptive agenda that Caylee Marie is still alive but missing and ... therefore misleading those who are donating to the organization.  In other words ... the organization is nothing by a fraud ... a scam.

When you consider this along with the background of Dennis Milstead ... why has LE not cracked down on this operation?  The WFTV article was very clear that Orange County was fully aware.

Also when you consider the behavior of Dennis Milstead at the site of the Leonard Padilla search at Blanchard Park.  Di ... this man went crazy and attacked a reporter while protesting the search.  Yet ... he was not apprehended by LE.

Can you imagine if Leonard Padilla had gone to Kid Finder during one of "meet and greet" sessions and ... caused a disruption.  It would have only taken one phone call from the Anthonys and ... Padilla would have been history in the city of Orlando.

Then there is my worst peeve.  LE has not and is not conducting an official search for Caylee's remains based on the cell phone records, the pings, the witness accounts and Casey's own words regarding Banchard park.  Experienced searchers have not been recruited from the ranks.  The costs have not been underwritten.

Locating Caylee Marie's remains are crucial if the scales of justice are going to balance in regards to the charges Casey will face.  However ... although the forensic findings imply a deceased Caylee Marie ... LE is not sparing any manpower or resources to follow up on Caylee sightings.

I tell ya.  The Anthonys are running the investigation and ... LE is bowing ... is appeasing at the expense of justice for Caylee Marie.

I am in the process of compiling a document on this topic ... a document with backup.

Janet

Janet--I have been trying to stay away from discussing this case on the internet because I became so frustrated it was almost intolerable, so I decided to back away.  I believe that what you said is the absolute truth.  For some reason, LE is afraid of Team Anthony. We have heard Cindy Anthony lie to LE, withhold evidence i.e. the receipt from JC Penney.  She tampered with evidence and they have made no move to even question her about her actions.  Now she has in her power a couple who started a kid finder's outfit, helps them collect money in Kaylee's name (And God knows where it goes) and they have never found a lost kid.  IMO if you or I would do what Cindy has done our butts would be sitting in the cell next to Casey's, yet they are still treated by LE as grieving grandparents or some kind of royalty.  I also believe you are right on the money when you say that Padilla would have been arrested had he pulled the antics Milstead pulled, yet Milstead got no reaction whatsoever from LE.

I can't speak to LE not mounting a search effort.  I don't know what is common practice in this regard, but I can't recall that ever happening.  I know that when people disappear, often their friends and family organize the kind of search I think you are referring to.  I don't think our law would allow the US Military to participate in searching for a lost non-military person,  but perhaps the Florida National Guard would be allowed to if directed by the Governor.   Again, I have never heard of such a search, but I could certainly be wrong.

I have begun to suspect that there is something much more than a lost and likely murdered child here.  Something very big.  And it began about 10 minutes after Cindy made her last 911 call.  She certainly changed her attitude and everyone else, with few exceptions,  eventually and to one degree or another followed suit.

I was astonished and mystified when it was announced that there was not enough evidence to support the death penalty. Since when does LE or the DA denigrate their evidence?  Will we next hear that there is not enough evidence to support 1st degree, and then not enough evidence to support manslaughter?  It would not surprise me at all.  In fact, I will be surprised if something of the kind doesn't happen.  Will we then hear that the person writing the checks actually looked a little like Casey, but the video was really too grainy to tell just who it was?

I don't think that anyone in authority is even interested in Caylee's murder anymore.  They just want it and the searchers to go away and stop bothering them.

I agree with both of you. It sickens me and sometimes I have to sit back and convince myself that, in the end, they will ALL get what they deserve. If some of us were to do the same things some characters in this case are doing, we would surely get arrested. No doubt about it. I am not extremely happy with LE right now. I hope that changes in the future.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1347 on: November 18, 2008, 03:57:53 PM »

Thanks ckrdpast.

Janet
_____

WFTV Obtains State Witness List In Casey Anthony Case
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 – updated: 3:34 pm EST November 18, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- From mom and dad to an ex-lover and ex-best friend, Eyewitness News obtained the new list of witnesses the defense plans to call in the case against Casey.

Eyewitness News first reported that Casey Anthony's own defense attorney, Jose Baez, was on the state prosecutor's witness list for her first-degree murder trial. It turned out that the state had erred in including him.

The State Attorney's Office released the following statement on Tuesday afternoon: "Yesterday the State filed a witness list with the Orange County Clerk of Courts for the above case. The name Jose Baez was included on that witness list in error. After removing his name, the amended witness list will again be placed on file with the clerk."

Over 70 people are listed as witnesses the prosecution intends to call during Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial. Among them are Casey Anthony's grandmother, from whom Casey has been accused of stealing money, Casey's parents, Cindy and George, ex-boyfriends, including Jesse Grund, ex-friends, including Amy Huizenga, as well as several sheriff's office investigators.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008001/detail.html

Complete List Of State Witnesses

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: November 18, 2008, 04:03:26 PM »

KLAAS, I EMAILED YOU SOMETHING TO POST, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO!!
I hope it's okay because it is hilarious!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1349 on: November 18, 2008, 04:06:00 PM »

There is nobody on their witness list from the body farm or the FBI on the forensic evidence or did I miss a page

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: November 18, 2008, 04:07:26 PM »

I hope I am wrong but ... another appeasement to Team Anthony by the "powers that be" may be forthcoming.

If the fraud charges are delayedl ... can evidence pertaining to the fraud charges be used in the murder trial?

Janet
______

Baby Photos Of Caylee's Mom Used In Request To Avoid Death Penalty
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 11:58 am EST November 5, 2008
UPDATED: 5:50 pm EST November 5, 2008

Delay In Other Case Sought

Meanwhile, Anthony's attorneys have also asked a judge to delay her case on check-fraud charges.

Anthony was not present at the hearing on Wednesday. Anthony is charged with forging checks belonging to a friend.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland has not yet ruled on the request.

<snipped>

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Casey Anthony's Attorney Gets Check Fraud Trial Delayed
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 – updated: 4:28 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- At first, the tactic was lie, lie, lie. Now, Casey Anthony's defense strategy may be stall, stall, stall.

Her lawyer got a delay Wednesday in Casey's trial on check fraud charges (watch hearing). He may be trying to delay her murder trial, as well.

Casey's defense attorney says he's considering whether to ask the judge to put off her January murder trial and possibly to move it out of town. Jose Baez is accusing prosecutors of stalling in handing over all the evidence they have and is hoping for a hearing to address it ...

The defense wants to try the check fraud charges after the murder trial because, Baez said, he wants to focus all his energies on the murder trial. He even came close to suggesting, if she's convicted in the death of her daughter, the check charges could become unimportant. Prosecutors are against that.

The judge said he'll decide next month.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17898941/detail.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1351 on: November 18, 2008, 04:08:11 PM »

There is nobody on their witness list from the body farm or the FBI on the forensic evidence or did I miss a page
I was wondering as well, I don't see any experts on list, unless they will be added at a later date.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: November 18, 2008, 04:08:14 PM »

_____

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: November 18, 2008, 04:09:20 PM »

walter...I was just fixin to ask the same thing????  and I didn't see LP or RD or the female agent???  did I miss them???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1354 on: November 18, 2008, 04:09:25 PM »

I haven't gotten anything yet.  Where did you send it?

smklaas@hotmail.com
IMissThirdGrade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1355 on: November 18, 2008, 04:09:50 PM »

I hope I am wrong but ... another appeasement to Team Anthony by the "powers that be" may be forthcoming.

If the fraud charges are delayedl ... can evidence pertaining to the fraud charges be used in the murder trial?

Janet
______

Good question...

It's only funny til someone pokes you in the eye.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1356 on: November 18, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »

I also expected to see Tracy the lady bounty hunter on list.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: November 18, 2008, 04:11:49 PM »

I haven't gotten anything yet.  Where did you send it?

smklaas@hotmail.com

I did, let me try again!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: November 18, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »

And on Annie Dowling it has NOI what does this mean

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1359 on: November 18, 2008, 04:12:34 PM »

Maybe the defense plans to call these people? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.