April 26, 2024, 05:19:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372323 times)
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1360 on: November 18, 2008, 04:13:36 PM »

John Morgan, in response to countersuit filed by JB: (9:20 into the interview)

"I don't think I have read anything like it in my 25 years of practice.  You know, when I think of... well, I am not going to say what I think about when I read it but I tust think... no. I'm not going to do that..."

Interviewer, "No go ahead!"

J M-  "No, I mean because, they're tryin'"

Hahahahahah!!!!!!  This guy seriously cracks me up!  I think it is really good, but sad too in a way, that JB is getting laughed at by sooo many lawyers!  It is almost like Morgan is saying, "Well, Bless his little heart!  Look at that!  He's tryin'!"

I know he said he would like to take this depo ASAP and since Casey is not busy....  he could do it anytime they are ready. 

BRING IT!!!!

Maybe now we really will sit back and go, "WOW!"

I LOVE this lawyer...this is going to be fun and we need a laugh right about now!!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: November 18, 2008, 04:14:22 PM »

And on Annie Dowling it has NOI what does this mean

Notice of Intent?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1362 on: November 18, 2008, 04:16:50 PM »

is this the new witness list ???

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html

Yes, it does appear to be the new one based upon the filing date of 11/17/08

Some of these names I don't recognize. But did you see the address for Zanieda Gonzales? c/o Motel 6! Poor thing! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: November 18, 2008, 04:18:20 PM »

KLAAS, I EMAILED YOU SOMETHING TO POST, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO!!
I hope it's okay because it is hilarious!!! 

I haven't gotten anything yet.  Where did you send it?

smklaas@hotmail.com

I did, let me try again!

LOL, all I can do is post the link.  To post the actual video I need the embeded code then I have to take urls out of it...Anyway, here's the link, LOLOL   

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/yMuPp5XU3e1u1wNlvXdK

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1364 on: November 18, 2008, 04:20:05 PM »

Notice of Intent?
No Other Information.
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1365 on: November 18, 2008, 04:21:56 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

I did, let me try again!

LOL, all I can do is post the link.  To post the actual video I need the embeded code then I have to take urls out of it...Anyway, here's the link, LOLOL   

I take it GA is not the jolly sort this year 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1366 on: November 18, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

I did, let me try again!

I swear I'm ROFLMAO!!!!!      

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: November 18, 2008, 04:23:56 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

I did, let me try again!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: November 18, 2008, 04:24:12 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

I did, let me try again!

I swear I'm ROFLMAO!!!!!      

I have to run to the store, everyone take a look, I'll brb!!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Karmalady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: November 18, 2008, 04:25:18 PM »

smklaas@hotmail.com

I did, let me try again!

I swear I'm ROFLMAO!!!!!      

Ok...now who's going to email a copy of this to LEE and Cindy?   LOL!!!!!
This is hilarious
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: November 18, 2008, 04:26:07 PM »

The "powers that be" must have been impressed with Casey Anthony's baby pictures.  The defence has convinced the prosecution to drop the death penalty charge.

Hey ... why not let the death penalty charge stand and ... let the jury decide.

Janet

_______

Baby Photos Of Caylee's Mom Used In Request To Avoid Death Penalty
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 11:58 am EST November 5, 2008
UPDATED: 5:50 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, are urging state prosecutors not to seek the death penalty in the high-profile case, using baby photos of their client to help their cause, Local 6 News reported.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until a month later. Her mother remains jailed on murder charges.

Local 6 News obtained the baby photos of Anthony, who is now 22, that will be used by her attorneys in an effort to sway the state from pursuing the death penalty.

The photographs show Anthony as a baby, playing with her brother, Lee, and surrounded by family members.

An experienced defense attorney was recently retained on Anthony's behalf, and he's hoping the photos and his 30-page argument will convince prosecutors.

"In this case, no one knows how death might have happened, if at all," stated the document, which was also obtained by Local 6 News. "If death did occur, the death was almost certainly a tragic accident."

Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Anthony's attorneys are also trying to show prosecutors that their client is an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because of her age and lack of a criminal record. Attorneys said the evidence suggests Anthony was a good, loving mother but also a troubled woman, who may be suffering from depression or other mental conditions, Local 6 News reported.

The defense admits that Anthony "spent money she does not have, wrote bad checks, had multiple unstable relationships and participated in risky behavior."

The request did not mention the baby sitter whom Anthony said she left Caylee with at an apartment complex before never seeing her again. But the argument is not a case strategy, Local 6 News reported, rather only an attempt to get the death penalty option off the table.

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Report argues against death for Casey Anthony
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
November 6, 2008

A Miami lawyer hired by Casey Anthony's defense team gave prosecutors a report Wednesday outlining arguments on why the single mother accused of killing her child should not face the death penalty.

The 30-page packet highlights problems with some of the evidence and describes how aspects of Anthony's case do not fit the state criteria for the death penalty -- a sentence reserved for the worst of the worst homicides.

It touches on Anthony's erratic behavior after her daughter's birth that suggests signs of emotional or mental distress. The report ended with pictures of Anthony during happier times, as a child surrounded by her parents and her brother.

"Casey Anthony is a unique individual. A close inspection of her case clearly supports not filing a notice seeking death," attorney Terence Lenamon wrote in a report obtained by the Orlando Sentinel.

The State Attorney's Office would not confirm whether it had received the report, which is not a public record. Such reports are part of the process prosecutors go through to decide whether they will seek a death sentence or life in prison for a person charged with a capital crime.

The report is not an admission of guilt. The idea is to explore whether facts in the case truly justify the death penalty if a suspect is convicted.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey0608nov06,0,7406889.story

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence
POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 10:06 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.
But Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts they have enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

A defense attorney sent prosecutors a report outlining why the state should not seek a death sentence against Casey Anthony, who faces trial on first-degree murder and other charges.

Meanwhile, the state is asking a judge to approve a gag order, which would limit what prosecutors, investigators, the defense team, and even Casey Anthony’s parents and brother can say publicly. Prosecutors cite comments in the media from Anthony’s family and defense team members that they say could prejudice potential jurors.

The news comes on the same day prosecutors released more than 500 pages of evidence against Casey Anthony. The documents include an investigator’s interview with her father, George, in which he says he confronted Casey Anthony about her daughter’s whereabouts three weeks before she was reported missing. Read more in Casey Anthony blog.

The stack of documents includes some previously released material, such as FBI reports about hair and air samples from Casey Anthony’s car that indicated human decomposition.

Casey Anthony is being held in Orange County Jail without bond. Her trial is scheduled to start in January.

Caylee Anthony has not been seen since June, and prosecutors face trying Anthony without a body.

There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:

- Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.

- Involved substantial planning and premeditation.

- Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.

- Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

A search for Caylee Anthony will be conducted on Saturday by Texas Equusearch. At that time, search teams will look for missing woman Jennifer Kesse.

People who are interested in volunteering with Equusearch should call 877-270-9500 or go to TexasEquusearch.org.

Retired law enforcement, military personnel or anyone with a background in fire or rescue who would like to serve as a team leader should contact James Copenhaver at 407-897-1184.

http://www.wesh.com/cw18/17923372/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: November 18, 2008, 04:28:28 PM »

Why isn't Leonard and Rob on witness list?  Why is Tracy, female bounty hunter missing?  Did I miss something?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: November 18, 2008, 04:30:55 PM »

Why isn't Leonard and Rob on witness list?  Why is Tracy, female bounty hunter missing?  Did I miss something?
I'm really surprised Tracy isn't on the list.
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1373 on: November 18, 2008, 04:31:03 PM »

welcome new monkeys.

I was so enjoying the JB witness thing. The logic of that sounds good. Wonder if they could do that legally?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: November 18, 2008, 04:31:28 PM »

Notice of Intent?
No Other Information.

yours is more logical them mine..so I vote for yours

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: November 18, 2008, 04:34:22 PM »

Something is not right.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1376 on: November 18, 2008, 04:36:54 PM »

Something is not right.

Janet

Perhaps this is the mistaken list with Jose Baez on it.  Notice the handwritten notes to the sides identifying people.  Also there is black mark through a name towards the top of the list.  I bet there will be a different list tomorrow.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: November 18, 2008, 04:37:37 PM »

Something is not right.

Janet
I agree, where are the states expert witnesses? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: November 18, 2008, 04:39:17 PM »

Something is not right.

Janet

Perhaps this is the mistaken list with Jose Baez on it.  Notice the handwritten notes to the sides identifying people.  Also there is black mark through a name towards the top of the list.  I bet there will be a different list tomorrow.
That's a very good thought, hopefully that is it.
Recovering-Lurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1379 on: November 18, 2008, 04:40:13 PM »

The list that WFTV just posted does have a date of 11/14 on it, but it is exactly the same as the list that was released in October for other charges.  So, either this is the same witness list, or the State will be adding additional witnesses to this list. ???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.