April 26, 2024, 08:21:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372340 times)
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1380 on: November 18, 2008, 04:41:44 PM »

I also expected to see Tracy the lady bounty hunter on list.

After what happened with Padilla last week, I didn't.
I think Tamiko'smom nailed it--LE just wants this to go away.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: November 18, 2008, 04:44:38 PM »

There is nobody on their witness list from the body farm or the FBI on the forensic evidence or did I miss a page

walter...I was just fixin to ask the same thing????  and I didn't see LP or RD or the female agent???  did I miss them???
Sunny, I read this wrong and thought it said Waiter, and I thought, crap, let me get my order in!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: November 18, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »

Why isn't Leonard and Rob on witness list?  Why is Tracy, female bounty hunter missing?  Did I miss something?

Something is not right.

Janet

I do not think this is the correct list...there are no experts on this at all and that is simply not possible....I think someone at the station screwed up and jumped the gun....also I can't imagine LP and RD and Tracy not being called....so yes you are correct saying that something isn't right...but I don't think it what I think you mean. ..JMO of course.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1383 on: November 18, 2008, 04:47:43 PM »

The NOI, could also be Notice of Interest.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: November 18, 2008, 04:48:22 PM »

There is nobody on their witness list from the body farm or the FBI on the forensic evidence or did I miss a page

walter...I was just fixin to ask the same thing????  and I didn't see LP or RD or the female agent???  did I miss them???
Sunny, I read this wrong and thought it said Waiter, and I thought, crap, let me get my order in!!!!!!

LOL....you need to get back on your diet coke sweetie!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: November 18, 2008, 04:50:00 PM »

TES is sad to report that Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman, after arriving only four hours previously, has found the body of Brandon S. Rosales. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

TES would like to thank everyone who was able to help in the search for Caylee Anthony on November 8, 9 and 10th. There are a few TES members that are still there sifting through the finds of the past weekend. We pray something will be of help to the police and other investigators, even if its closure to another case. We will post the contact information for the TES personnel over there as soon as we have it.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1386 on: November 18, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »

KLAAS, I EMAILED YOU SOMETHING TO POST, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO!!
I hope it's okay because it is hilarious!!! 

I haven't gotten anything yet.  Where did you send it?

smklaas@hotmail.com

I did, let me try again!

LOL, all I can do is post the link.  To post the actual video I need the embeded code then I have to take urls out of it...Anyway, here's the link, LOLOL   

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/yMuPp5XU3e1u1wNlvXdK

I swear I'm ROFLMAO!!!!!      

Ok...now who's going to email a copy of this to LEE and Cindy?   LOL!!!!!
This is hilarious

This is the best one ever!!!    (sorry popcorn kitty)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: November 18, 2008, 04:50:53 PM »

Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney ... John Moran ... says it how it is!!!  I really like the guy.

As I posted earlier ... it does concern me that ... Jose Baez made it clear within three days following those 911 calls that the Zenaida Gonzalez who authorities questioned was not the baby-sitter who Casey claims she left Caylee with.

Well ... I am off for a while.

I hope you all are having a good afternoon.

Janet
1:50 PM PT
_______

Attorney: Cindy Anthony Seems To Be Enjoying Spotlight In Caylee Hunt
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 6:59 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 4:13 pm EST November 17, 2008

Attorney John Morgan, who represents a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez with the only known connection to the apartment complex, has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying his client's name has been tarnished and Casey Anthony's claim has affected his client's ability to find employment.

"I think the mother (of Casey Anthony) -- in a way -- seems to be enjoying this whole thing," Morgan said. "Instead of talking about chasing ambulances, I would be chasing after Caylee. I would be in the woods. I would be door to door."

The harsh words come after Cindy Anthony lashed out at Morgan following a prayer vigil on Sunday.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

"Even though she throws those stones at me, I still feel a great amount of smypathy and empathy for them because they've lost their granddaughter -- probably -- and their daughter is in jail," Morgan said.

Morgan said he is attempting to schedule depositions with Casey Anthony and her attorney as early as this week.

Casey Anthony has filed a counter-suit against Gonzalez.

http://www.local6.com/news/17996146/detail.html?rss=orlpn&psp=news

NANCY GRACE
Police Search Abandoned Car of Missing Toddler`s Mother
Aired July 18, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Who took the child, Jose? Because the woman she said she left her with doesn`t know Casey.

BAEZ: Well, actually, that`s some misinformation that`s being laid out. The person that the police spoke with was someone who has absolutely nothing to do with this case, and it is not the Zenaida Gonzalez that my client said was the baby-sitter in this case

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/18/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: November 18, 2008, 04:54:02 PM »

KLAAS, I EMAILED YOU SOMETHING TO POST, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO!!
I hope it's okay because it is hilarious!!! 

I haven't gotten anything yet.  Where did you send it?

smklaas@hotmail.com

I did, let me try again!

LOL, all I can do is post the link.  To post the actual video I need the embeded code then I have to take urls out of it...Anyway, here's the link, LOLOL   

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/yMuPp5XU3e1u1wNlvXdK

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1389 on: November 18, 2008, 04:54:55 PM »

Others missing from the witness list - the invisible kidnappers that GA is watching.

Txs for the welcome greetings from you monks.  Getting ready to head home then to get a Jack with that beer back.  Goodnight all and may be back tomorrow.

Be casual,

Do No Evil 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: November 18, 2008, 04:55:28 PM »

Is something going down right now? I can't get on Websleuths again. Its completely down.

!~*Mar*~!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1391 on: November 18, 2008, 04:56:11 PM »

Yeah, but a monkey bit me in the NH Forum, so I could have a few tears in my eyes, but I thought about you and snuffed it up.  (big girl panties days of the week,  Tra La La Tuesday).

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: November 18, 2008, 04:56:42 PM »

Why does someone think the LE wants this to go away? Or that the A's have so much power that they are running the case? Every time I read statements like this I wonder where those thoughts come from. I don't see it at all. I have faith that the LE have oh so much more than we know. I think GA's GJ testimony was explosive and certainly was the main factor in the quick murder 1 indictment. Those of you that know  me, know I have very little patience and the waiting is pure agony for me.....and yes I want to know it all..I want to know every little bit of evidence they have...HOWEVER, if it means that by me knowing it would weaken the case, then hell no do not tell me. I do not believe anyone   in this case is going to tell anyone, anything, that is REAL evidence in this case. So, what we hear from sources is IMO just the tip of the iceberg.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1393 on: November 18, 2008, 04:57:48 PM »

Yeah, but a monkey bit me in the NH Forum, so I could have a few tears in my eyes, but I thought about you and snuffed it up.  (big girl panties days of the week,  Tra La La Tuesday).
Oh you go in there and bite em back! 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: November 18, 2008, 04:59:32 PM »

TES is sad to report that Tim Miller and Lisa Hoffman, after arriving only four hours previously, has found the body of Brandon S. Rosales. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family at this difficult time.

TES would like to thank everyone who was able to help in the search for Caylee Anthony on November 8, 9 and 10th. There are a few TES members that are still there sifting through the finds of the past weekend. We pray something will be of help to the police and other investigators, even if its closure to another case. We will post the contact information for the TES personnel over there as soon as we have it.
http://www.texasequusearch.org/

thanks Muffy...I think l we sometimes get so focused on the case at hand that we forget that finds, not related to this case, could and have solved others. Every family with a missing loved one has the need to know

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1395 on: November 18, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »

Why does someone think the LE wants this to go away? Or that the A's have so much power that they are running the case? Every time I read statements like this I wonder where those thoughts come from. I don't see it at all. I have faith that the LE have oh so much more than we know. I think GA's GJ testimony was explosive and certainly was the main factor in the quick murder 1 indictment. Those of you that know  me, know I have very little patience and the waiting is pure agony for me.....and yes I want to know it all..I want to know every little bit of evidence they have...HOWEVER, if it means that by me knowing it would weaken the case, then hell no do not tell me. I do not believe anyone   in this case is going to tell anyone, anything, that is REAL evidence in this case. So, what we hear from sources is IMO just the tip of the iceberg.
I could not agree with you more Sunny.  I have been told by someone that I trust who is in this field of work that what is given to the public is just a tiny fraction of what any department might have.  Their main job is to protect the integrity of the evidence, nothing more and nothing less.  It is not their job to raise suspicion or reasonable doubt, and it is not their job to discredit any that may arrise, that would be the job of the State Attorney...who from what I can tell has focussed on the task at hand, preparing for the trial rather than hanging out in the spot light.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: November 18, 2008, 05:01:18 PM »

Bit you!  well bite them back....   I am proud of you and your big girl panties

Rest in Peace Caylee

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1397 on: November 18, 2008, 05:01:24 PM »

Thaks for the welcome, Dolce, Monken, Klass, MuffyBee and all.  Just read on rlando Sentinel that Baez's name on the witness lsit was a mistake.  Would post a link but still trying to navigate the board.

Be casual,

I called LP...he confirmed it was a mistake....Des

Destiny - I've read many of your posts here and many of the other insightful posters.  You seem to have many conversations with LP.  Keep up the good work and all you SMers.

TY...  Welcome to You and ALL NEW MONKEYS!!!!!....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: November 18, 2008, 05:05:24 PM »

I could not agree with you more Sunny.  I have been told by someone that I trust who is in this field of work that what is given to the public is just a tiny fraction of what any department might have.  Their main job is to protect the integrity of the evidence, nothing more and nothing less.  It is not their job to raise suspicion or reasonable doubt, and it is not their job to discredit any that may arrise, that would be the job of the State Attorney...who from what I can tell has focussed on the task at hand, preparing for the trial rather than hanging out in the spot light.

I agree Dolce and I do no have one little doubt that they evidence they have will convict her....why should they give the defense anything they are not required to?

Rest in Peace Caylee

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1399 on: November 18, 2008, 05:06:21 PM »

Sunny I dont think this could possibly be the list , I am hoping for a different one to come out soon, Normally dox or Kathy has it posted first. So Im watching

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.