March 29, 2024, 08:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369324 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1400 on: November 18, 2008, 05:06:34 PM »

I have faith the state is putting together a very strong case against Casey, life without parole.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1401 on: November 18, 2008, 05:08:08 PM »

Thaks for the welcome, Dolce, Monken, Klass, MuffyBee and all.  Just read on rlando Sentinel that Baez's name on the witness lsit was a mistake.  Would post a link but still trying to navigate the board.

Be casual,

I called LP...he confirmed it was a mistake....Des

Hi Des...did LP take his "test" yet ? If so, did he get an A...or at least a B- 

Last I heard...he was waiting for Ca. FBI to contact him for date and time....I'm beginning to wonder if the Anthonys' don't think it's such a good idea after all......Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: November 18, 2008, 05:10:38 PM »

Is something going down right now? I can't get on Websleuths again. Its completely down.

They've had "breaking news" on Fox about a new witness in the Natalee Holloway case.  Not sure how that would affect WS.  FYI, not really breaking news to us.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1403 on: November 18, 2008, 05:10:50 PM »

7-18-2008, 7-25-2008 & 9-4-2008

Someone said these are the dates they are requesting transcripts from NG show.

I put them all here for you to read

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3559.new#new

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: November 18, 2008, 05:10:51 PM »

Thaks for the welcome, Dolce, Monken, Klass, MuffyBee and all.  Just read on rlando Sentinel that Baez's name on the witness lsit was a mistake.  Would post a link but still trying to navigate the board.

Be casual,

Destiny - I've read many of your posts here and many of the other insightful posters.  You seem to have many conversations with LP.  Keep up the good work and all you SMers.

TY...  Welcome to You and ALL NEW MONKEYS!!!!!....Des

Hi Des, I have been going back and forth from here to the NH thread which is heating up again.  They were asking for you.  They wanted you to make a phone call to Aruba and find out who owns the mineral rights offshore where Persistance searched....  Sorry O/t for the rest of you....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1405 on: November 18, 2008, 05:11:41 PM »

Why does someone think the LE wants this to go away? Or that the A's have so much power that they are running the case? Every time I read statements like this I wonder where those thoughts come from. I don't see it at all. I have faith that the LE have oh so much more than we know. I think GA's GJ testimony was explosive and certainly was the main factor in the quick murder 1 indictment. Those of you that know  me, know I have very little patience and the waiting is pure agony for me.....and yes I want to know it all..I want to know every little bit of evidence they have...HOWEVER, if it means that by me knowing it would weaken the case, then hell no do not tell me. I do not believe anyone   in this case is going to tell anyone, anything, that is REAL evidence in this case. So, what we hear from sources is IMO just the tip of the iceberg.
I could not agree with you more Sunny.  I have been told by someone that I trust who is in this field of work that what is given to the public is just a tiny fraction of what any department might have.  Their main job is to protect the integrity of the evidence, nothing more and nothing less.  It is not their job to raise suspicion or reasonable doubt, and it is not their job to discredit any that may arrise, that would be the job of the State Attorney...who from what I can tell has focussed on the task at hand, preparing for the trial rather than hanging out in the spot light.

I agree Dolce and I do no have one little doubt that they evidence they have will convict her....why should they give the defense anything they are not required to?

Exactly!  The Grand Jury was convinced, and if you notice that not until after that hearing where George was able to hear it all as well as Baez, did they start to try and pull out the "big guns".  They have significant evidence IMO and that is why the A's are running around like morons trying to plant reasonable doubt into any unsespecting individual who may not be privvy to the entirety of this case.  When it goes to trial...then we will know what they know.  Until then, its best that they keep it under wraps as a nice surprise for Baez to unwrap in court.  Maybe CinCin the elf can disco it on over to him!

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1406 on: November 18, 2008, 05:11:50 PM »

Why does someone think the LE wants this to go away? Or that the A's have so much power that they are running the case? Every time I read statements like this I wonder where those thoughts come from. I don't see it at all. I have faith that the LE have oh so much more than we know. I think GA's GJ testimony was explosive and certainly was the main factor in the quick murder 1 indictment. Those of you that know  me, know I have very little patience and the waiting is pure agony for me.....and yes I want to know it all..I want to know every little bit of evidence they have...HOWEVER, if it means that by me knowing it would weaken the case, then hell no do not tell me. I do not believe anyone   in this case is going to tell anyone, anything, that is REAL evidence in this case. So, what we hear from sources is IMO just the tip of the iceberg.
I could not agree with you more Sunny.  I have been told by someone that I trust who is in this field of work that what is given to the public is just a tiny fraction of what any department might have.  Their main job is to protect the integrity of the evidence, nothing more and nothing less.  It is not their job to raise suspicion or reasonable doubt, and it is not their job to discredit any that may arrise, that would be the job of the State Attorney...who from what I can tell has focussed on the task at hand, preparing for the trial rather than hanging out in the spot light.

I agree ... I have also been told "we" (the public) knows very little of what LE actually has ...

I also think it is good that NG has "witnesses for the defense" on every night ... this gives them a chance to slip up publically before the case ... (she knows what she is doing too) ... She wants justice for Caylee as well .. you can believe that ... (reason for Cindy and George's canceled interview) IMO

I really wish Baez would be replaced as acting counsel however ... I am afraid that after Casey's conviction there will be an appeal for a mistrial based on poor representation .... (Even George has said from the beginning that he doesn't like Baez)

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: November 18, 2008, 05:12:39 PM »

7-18-2008, 7-25-2008 & 9-4-2008

Someone said these are the dates they are requesting transcripts from NG show.

I put them all here for you to read

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3559.new#new

Seems they want to call Kobi out.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1408 on: November 18, 2008, 05:12:52 PM »

Casey Anthony's attorney mistakenly named as potential witness
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
2:17 PM EST, November 18, 2008

Oops. There's a slight problem with the state's witness list filed Monday in the Casey Anthony case.

The defendant's attorney, Jose Baez, is named among the 83 potential state witnesses. That would make defending her mighty difficult.

It was done in error, said State Attorney's Office spokeswoman Danielle Tavernier. An amended list will be filed later today.

Others included on the list are law-enforcement officials and Anthony's family and friends.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-111808,0,6143368.story

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1409 on: November 18, 2008, 05:13:35 PM »

There is nobody on their witness list from the body farm or the FBI on the forensic evidence or did I miss a page

That will be a separate document....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: November 18, 2008, 05:15:56 PM »

There is nobody on their witness list from the body farm or the FBI on the forensic evidence or did I miss a page

That will be a separate document....Des

Expert testimony on evidence might be on a separate list.  But I did see the computer forensic expert listed.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1411 on: November 18, 2008, 05:17:01 PM »

I agree ... I have also been told "we" (the public) knows very little of what LE actually has ...

I also think it is good that NG has "witnesses for the defense" on every night ... this gives them a chance to slip up publically before the case ... (she knows what she is doing too) ... She wants justice for Caylee as well .. you can believe that ... (reason for Cindy and George's canceled interview) IMO

I really wish Baez would be replaced as acting counsel however ... I am afraid that after Casey's conviction there will be an appeal for a mistrial based on poor representation .... (Even George has said from the beginning that he doesn't like Baez)
They have the DP Trial attorney on hand though too..I am not sure that the mistrial would stand based on council having significant co-council to assist.  It would be left up to Baez's discretion as well as Casey's to say "switch seats with me", other than that what more can be asked?  He is who she chose, and frankly they have put together a "team" as best as they can with what they have.....no mistrial IMO too many "factors" going for them right now.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: November 18, 2008, 05:17:12 PM »

I wonder if that post from WS from that "intuitive" that went to Fla and uncovered clothing and bones in Greenwood Cemetary is another "strategic leak" ... to put more pressure on Casey and Baez ...

Wasn't Jesus Ortiz buried in Greenwood Cemetary?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1413 on: November 18, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »

Didn't Nancy say last night something about what Kobe has said can be used in court? I'm really surprised that he continues to be humiliated by her every night and even more surprised that Dr. Lee is going on there too.

BTW Atty/Client privilege is only between KC and JB, if ANYONE else is in the room or privy to the conversation (ie. the Ants) it is no longer privileged and thus can be used against KC in court. I think JB's motor mouth in his quest for fame is going to really screw this case up for the defense.   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1414 on: November 18, 2008, 05:20:20 PM »

I wonder if that post from WS from that "intuitive" that went to Fla and uncovered clothing and bones in Greenwood Cemetary is another "strategic leak" ... to put more pressure on Casey and Baez ...

Wasn't Jesus Ortiz buried in Greenwood Cemetary?
One thing I can say is if I were Casey, thank God I am not, but a cemetary seems a good place to hide a body.  I mean who would be suspicious of a fresh dug grave? Maybe the tombstone had not yet arrived or the family could not afford one....also, would be hard for a dog to catch the wiff of decomp...j/k

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: November 18, 2008, 05:20:26 PM »

Is something going down right now? I can't get on Websleuths again. Its completely down.

Maybe cleaning up threads or something.  They seem to go down often.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: November 18, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »

walter...I was just fixin to ask the same thing????  and I didn't see LP or RD or the female agent???  did I miss them???
Sunny, I read this wrong and thought it said Waiter, and I thought, crap, let me get my order in!!!!!!

LOL....you need to get back on your diet coke sweetie!  LOL

Sunny I dont think this could possibly be the list , I am hoping for a different one to come out soon, Normally dox or Kathy has it posted first. So Im watching

I agree....this can't be the right list

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: November 18, 2008, 05:22:15 PM »

Maybe cleaning up threads or something.  They seem to go down often.
How appropriate...they imitate Casey!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: November 18, 2008, 05:24:00 PM »

Be casual,

Last I heard...he was waiting for Ca. FBI to contact him for date and time....I'm beginning to wonder if the Anthonys' don't think it's such a good idea after all......Des Wink

Destiny, what makes you think that???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1419 on: November 18, 2008, 05:24:14 PM »

Be casual,

Kind of makes you wonder if Lenny isn't just hoping for a reason to spill what he knows and that maybe someone was looking for a way for that to happen.  A lie detector test would be a great opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.