April 26, 2024, 06:08:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372248 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1420 on: November 18, 2008, 05:25:25 PM »

I wonder if that post from WS from that "intuitive" that went to Fla and uncovered clothing and bones in Greenwood Cemetary is another "strategic leak" ... to put more pressure on Casey and Baez ...

Wasn't Jesus Ortiz buried in Greenwood Cemetary?

YES! Jesus was buried in Greenwood! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1421 on: November 18, 2008, 05:27:33 PM »

7-18-2008, 7-25-2008 & 9-4-2008

Someone said these are the dates they are requesting transcripts from NG show.

Considering it has been confirmed that Jose Baez is not on the witness list ... I wonder what the prosecutor wants with these transcripts.

Maybe the transcripts that the prosecutor is requesting are not pertaining to what Baez said but ... it is all about the words of another witness.

Janet

WFTV sees "big development" in Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, being on state's witness list
posted by halboedeker on Nov 18, 2008 12:50:04 PM

Latest developments in the Casey Anthony saga:

*At noon, WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich reported that Jose Baez, Anthony's lawyer, is on the prosecution's witness list. WFTV anchor Barbara West previewed the news as "a big development." Expect more details at 5 tonight -- WFTV had reached neither side.

But the station's legal analyst said it's "very rare" for an attorney to stay on a case if called as a witness. Also on the state's witness list are Anthony's grandmother, former boyfriends and former friends, Belich said. Prosecutors are seeking transcripts from three Nancy Grace episodes, Belich added.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/wftv-sees-big-d.html

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPTS - JOSE BAEZ

July 18th
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/18/ng.01.html

July 23rd
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/23/ng.01.html

July 24th
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/24/ng.01.html

July 25th
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/25/ng.01.html

September 4th
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: November 18, 2008, 05:28:19 PM »

Why does someone think the LE wants this to go away? Or that the A's have so much power that they are running the case? Every time I read statements like this I wonder where those thoughts come from. I don't see it at all. I have faith that the LE have oh so much more than we know. I think GA's GJ testimony was explosive and certainly was the main factor in the quick murder 1 indictment. Those of you that know  me, know I have very little patience and the waiting is pure agony for me.....and yes I want to know it all..I want to know every little bit of evidence they have...HOWEVER, if it means that by me knowing it would weaken the case, then hell no do not tell me. I do not believe anyone   in this case is going to tell anyone, anything, that is REAL evidence in this case. So, what we hear from sources is IMO just the tip of the iceberg.
I could not agree with you more Sunny.  I have been told by someone that I trust who is in this field of work that what is given to the public is just a tiny fraction of what any department might have.  Their main job is to protect the integrity of the evidence, nothing more and nothing less.  It is not their job to raise suspicion or reasonable doubt, and it is not their job to discredit any that may arrise, that would be the job of the State Attorney...who from what I can tell has focussed on the task at hand, preparing for the trial rather than hanging out in the spot light.

I agree Dolce and I do no have one little doubt that they evidence they have will convict her....why should they give the defense anything they are not required to?

Exactly!  The Grand Jury was convinced, and if you notice that not until after that hearing where George was able to hear it all as well as Baez, did they start to try and pull out the "big guns".  They have significant evidence IMO and that is why the A's are running around like morons trying to plant reasonable doubt into any unsespecting individual who may not be privvy to the entirety of this case.  When it goes to trial...then we will know what they know.  Until then, its best that they keep it under wraps as a nice surprise for Baez to unwrap in court.  Maybe CinCin the elf can disco it on over to him!

I think just the fact that the GJ came back so FAST with the murder1 indictment that what they heard had to be more than just a 'maybe'.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: November 18, 2008, 05:29:24 PM »

WFTV sees "big development" in Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, being on state's witness list
posted by halboedeker on Nov 18, 2008 12:50:04 PM

Latest developments in the Casey Anthony saga:

*At noon, WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich reported that Jose Baez, Anthony's lawyer, is on the prosecution's witness list. WFTV anchor Barbara West previewed the news as "a big development." Expect more details at 5 tonight -- WFTV had reached neither side.

But the station's legal analyst said it's "very rare" for an attorney to stay on a case if called as a witness. Also on the state's witness list are Anthony's grandmother, former boyfriends and former friends, Belich said. Prosecutors are seeking transcripts from three Nancy Grace episodes, Belich added.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/wftv-sees-big-d.html

NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPTS - JOSE BAEZ

July 18th
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/18/ng.01.html

July 23rd
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/23/ng.01.html

July 24th
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/24/ng.01.html

July 25th
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0807/25/ng.01.html

September 4th
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: November 18, 2008, 05:30:58 PM »

Why does someone think the LE wants this to go away? Or that the A's have so much power that they are running the case? Every time I read statements like this I wonder where those thoughts come from. I don't see it at all. I have faith that the LE have oh so much more than we know. I think GA's GJ testimony was explosive and certainly was the main factor in the quick murder 1 indictment. Those of you that know  me, know I have very little patience and the waiting is pure agony for me.....and yes I want to know it all..I want to know every little bit of evidence they have...HOWEVER, if it means that by me knowing it would weaken the case, then hell no do not tell me. I do not believe anyone   in this case is going to tell anyone, anything, that is REAL evidence in this case. So, what we hear from sources is IMO just the tip of the iceberg.
I could not agree with you more Sunny.  I have been told by someone that I trust who is in this field of work that what is given to the public is just a tiny fraction of what any department might have.  Their main job is to protect the integrity of the evidence, nothing more and nothing less.  It is not their job to raise suspicion or reasonable doubt, and it is not their job to discredit any that may arrise, that would be the job of the State Attorney...who from what I can tell has focussed on the task at hand, preparing for the trial rather than hanging out in the spot light.

I agree ... I have also been told "we" (the public) knows very little of what LE actually has ...

I also think it is good that NG has "witnesses for the defense" on every night ... this gives them a chance to slip up publically before the case ... (she knows what she is doing too) ... She wants justice for Caylee as well .. you can believe that ... (reason for Cindy and George's canceled interview) IMO

I really wish Baez would be replaced as acting counsel however ... I am afraid that after Casey's conviction there will be an appeal for a mistrial based on poor representation .... (Even George has said from the beginning that he doesn't like Baez)

they have the other attorney that is qualified to serve as council for a death penalty case so I think they would not have very good grounds for an appeal or mistrial

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1425 on: November 18, 2008, 05:31:37 PM »

BINGO! Sunny....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1426 on: November 18, 2008, 05:34:04 PM »

BINGO! Sunny....Des Wink

sidebar: can we get a dancing elf monkey...Brandi! Smile

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1427 on: November 18, 2008, 05:34:06 PM »

Hey Des .... correct me if I'm wrong ... but I would venture to guess LP has become Dennis Milsteads "worst nightmare" (just to coin a phrase) ... Just a guess ..... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: November 18, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »

Why isn't Leonard and Rob on witness list?  Why is Tracy, female bounty hunter missing?  Did I miss something?

Something is not right.

Janet

I do not think this is the correct list...there are no experts on this at all and that is simply not possible....I think someone at the station screwed up and jumped the gun....also I can't imagine LP and RD and Tracy not being called....so yes you are correct saying that something isn't right...but I don't think it what I think you mean. ..JMO of course.

They can file a motion to add or take off witnesses as I understand it.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: November 18, 2008, 05:43:42 PM »

Thaks for the welcome, Dolce, Monken, Klass, MuffyBee and all.  Just read on rlando Sentinel that Baez's name on the witness lsit was a mistake.  Would post a link but still trying to navigate the board.

Be casual,

I called LP...he confirmed it was a mistake....Des

Hi Des...did LP take his "test" yet ? If so, did he get an A...or at least a B- 

Last I heard...he was waiting for Ca. FBI to contact him for date and time....I'm beginning to wonder if the Anthonys' don't think it's such a good idea after all......Des Wink

Destiny, what makes you think that???

Because the Anthonys have no control over what is asked.....they don't get to choose the questions asked of LP...and LP has no problem with taking a polygraph....jmoo...Des

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1430 on: November 18, 2008, 05:43:43 PM »

I wonder if that post from WS from that "intuitive" that went to Fla and uncovered clothing and bones in Greenwood Cemetary is another "strategic leak" ... to put more pressure on Casey and Baez ...

Wasn't Jesus Ortiz buried in Greenwood Cemetary?
One thing I can say is if I were Casey, thank God I am not, but a cemetary seems a good place to hide a body.  I mean who would be suspicious of a fresh dug grave? Maybe the tombstone had not yet arrived or the family could not afford one....also, would be hard for a dog to catch the wiff of decomp...j/k

Well, the cemetery caretaker would take notice.  When a body is going to be buried the caretaker is notified as to where in the cemetery it is going and who it is for documentation.  Also there are certain size graves being dug, depending on a casket or urn.  So I would think a caretaker would notice a fresh hole that doesn't meet those sizes.  Casey would have to place the body at the bottom of the grave, backfill to cover the body and hope no one sees her.  Usually graves are dug the morning of the service.  They dig the hole and set up a tent, then wait in the corner of the cemetery until the service is finished, then backfill. 
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1431 on: November 18, 2008, 05:44:45 PM »

is this the new witness list ???

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html

Thanks ckrdpast.

Janet
_____

WFTV Obtains State Witness List In Casey Anthony Case
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 – updated: 3:34 pm EST November 18, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- From mom and dad to an ex-lover and ex-best friend, Eyewitness News obtained the new list of witnesses the defense plans to call in the case against Casey.

Eyewitness News first reported that Casey Anthony's own defense attorney, Jose Baez, was on the state prosecutor's witness list for her first-degree murder trial. It turned out that the state had erred in including him.

The State Attorney's Office released the following statement on Tuesday afternoon: "Yesterday the State filed a witness list with the Orange County Clerk of Courts for the above case. The name Jose Baez was included on that witness list in error. After removing his name, the amended witness list will again be placed on file with the clerk."

Over 70 people are listed as witnesses the prosecution intends to call during Casey Anthony's first-degree murder trial. Among them are Casey Anthony's grandmother, from whom Casey has been accused of stealing money, Casey's parents, Cindy and George, ex-boyfriends, including Jesse Grund, ex-friends, including Amy Huizenga, as well as several sheriff's office investigators.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18008001/detail.html

Complete List Of State Witnesses
http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html

Does anyone know if the female bounty hunter is on the list?  i don't know her name.  thanks

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1432 on: November 18, 2008, 05:49:24 PM »

Hey Des .... correct me if I'm wrong ... but I would venture to guess LP has become Dennis Milsteads "worst nightmare" (just to coin a phrase) ... Just a guess ..... 

Close...but Cic Cin will take the top place on that honor....wait till she starts hounding him for *her* money he stole from her....will make Larry G....look like childs' play...Des Wink

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: November 18, 2008, 05:50:28 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: November 18, 2008, 05:52:11 PM »

Thaks for the welcome, Dolce, Monken, Klass, MuffyBee and all.  Just read on rlando Sentinel that Baez's name on the witness lsit was a mistake.  Would post a link but still trying to navigate the board.

Be casual,

I called LP...he confirmed it was a mistake....Des

Hi Des...did LP take his "test" yet ? If so, did he get an A...or at least a B- 

Last I heard...he was waiting for Ca. FBI to contact him for date and time....I'm beginning to wonder if the Anthonys' don't think it's such a good idea after all......Des Wink

Destiny, what makes you think that???

Because the Anthonys have no control over what is asked.....they don't get to choose the questions asked of LP...and LP has no problem with taking a polygraph....jmoo...Des

thanks...I always like to hear what brings any of us to certain thoughts and opinions... it help me to learn how other monkeys are thinking

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1435 on: November 18, 2008, 05:54:06 PM »

I put them all here for you to read

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3559.new#new

Seems they want to call Kobi out.

Blonde:  Thanks for posting these together! It made it so much easier to read.

Russ:  I totally agree with you. Kobi certainly made some statements that can be used if he tries to make different statements in court.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: November 18, 2008, 05:56:17 PM »

Close...but Cic Cin will take the top place on that honor....wait till she starts hounding him for *her* money he stole from her....will make Larry G....look like childs' play...Des Wink

Destiny you'd better clarify that  or next thing you know it will be all over the Internet that LP stole money from CA!   

ALSO please correct me if I am wrong...but did you not say that in one of your conversations with your friend at the body farm that that friends said...I wasn't there when the bones were collected? or did I miss read that??

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1437 on: November 18, 2008, 05:56:52 PM »

On WESH.com there is a new article about Casey. One of the statement she made,"They haven't even found Caylee's clothes." If someone could bring it over here that would be great, my daughter is going to show me tonight how to link articles, sorry I don't know how.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: November 18, 2008, 05:58:16 PM »

I put them all here for you to read

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3559.new#new

Seems they want to call Kobi out.

Blonde:  Thanks for posting these together! It made it so much easier to read.

Russ:  I totally agree with you. Kobi certainly made some statements that can be used if he tries to make different statements in court.

Oh yes his position, words, opinions changed dramatically once he joined Casey's team..I hope they nail his ass to the wall!

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: November 18, 2008, 06:00:56 PM »

On WESH.com there is a new article about Casey. One of the statement she made,"They haven't even found Caylee's clothes." If someone could bring it over here that would be great, my daughter is going to show me tonight how to link articles, sorry I don't know how.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Casey: 'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes'
Padilla Associate Quotes Casey Anthony In Interview

POSTED: 3:31 pm EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 5:47 pm EST November 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Before Casey Anthony was indicted on charges including first-degree murder, the public caught glimpses of what she was thinking: tears at her bond hearing, a high five with brother, Lee, at the jail, but she would not answer the media's questions.

In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

Padilla said they were remarks to rebut what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

Investigators WESH 2 News spoke with agree. They confirm the clothes Caylee was last seen wearing on June 16 have not been recovered.

Investigators confirm they have gone to California and questioned McLaughlin.

She was unable to be reached for further comment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.