April 24, 2024, 01:05:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372055 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: November 18, 2008, 06:01:49 PM »

Hey Des .... correct me if I'm wrong ... but I would venture to guess LP has become Dennis Milsteads "worst nightmare" (just to coin a phrase) ... Just a guess ..... 

Close...but Cic Cin will take the top place on that honor....wait till she starts hounding him for *her* money he stole from her....will make Larry G....look like childs' play...Des Wink

I'm sure the Milsteads have their "list" already to "bill" the Anthonys when that comes up ... Let's see ... The Billboard ... the t-shirts ... gummy bracelets ... wages for the "volunteers" at the booth (him and his wife)  .... and the list goes on ....

I bet Michelle Bart doesn't hold that presser afterall this week .... I think NeJame will have more "pressing issues" to deal with ....  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1441 on: November 18, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »

Thank-you. 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: November 18, 2008, 06:04:10 PM »

On WESH.com there is a new article about Casey. One of the statement she made,"They haven't even found Caylee's clothes." If someone could bring it over here that would be great, my daughter is going to show me tonight how to link articles, sorry I don't know how.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Casey: 'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes'
Padilla Associate Quotes Casey Anthony In Interview

POSTED: 3:31 pm EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 5:47 pm EST November 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Before Casey Anthony was indicted on charges including first-degree murder, the public caught glimpses of what she was thinking: tears at her bond hearing, a high five with brother, Lee, at the jail, but she would not answer the media's questions.

In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

Padilla said they were remarks to rebut what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

Investigators WESH 2 News spoke with agree. They confirm the clothes Caylee was last seen wearing on June 16 have not been recovered.

Investigators confirm they have gone to California and questioned McLaughlin.

She was unable to be reached for further comment.

Wow.  Interesting.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: November 18, 2008, 06:04:16 PM »

Thank you Klaas for posting the link!  I have to leave and I just kept saying to myself...Janet, Klaas, someone, anyone post the LINK!  Thank you from one who admires you all and your unlimited computer knowledge!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: November 18, 2008, 06:06:54 PM »

Those "rambling" and "blurted out statements" are exactally why Baez does not want anyone visiting Casey in jail! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1445 on: November 18, 2008, 06:08:05 PM »

Interesting , This was on Murts chat about 2 minutes ago

<mommiesdollies>: Ok Hey all I am on the phone with my sister - and I just was told that at 2pm today 1 pickup truck with a fla. Sherrifs emblem on the vehicle and anoother fla. sherrifs truck (surburban ) was in the drive till about a half hour ago at the anthony's and the garage door was open but no one outside

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: November 18, 2008, 06:08:53 PM »

Thank you Klaas for posting the link!  I have to leave and I just kept saying to myself...Janet, Klaas, someone, anyone post the LINK!  Thank you from one who admires you all and your unlimited computer knowledge!!!!

With most links, all you have to is RIGHT mouse click and copy them and that will put the LINK on your clipboard.  Then you can PASTE it here in the forum in your post. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: November 18, 2008, 06:09:53 PM »

<mommiesdollies>: Ok Hey all I am on the phone with my sister - and I just was told that at 2pm today 1 pickup truck with a fla. Sherrifs emblem on the vehicle and anoother fla. sherrifs truck (surburban ) was in the drive till about a half hour ago at the anthony's and the garage door was open but no one outside

Wow, interresting...thanks!
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1448 on: November 18, 2008, 06:10:32 PM »

7-18-2008, 7-25-2008 & 9-4-2008

Someone said these are the dates they are requesting transcripts from NG show.

I put them all here for you to read

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3559.new#new

Seems they want to call Kobi out.

Blonde:  Thanks for posting these together! It made it so much easier to read.

Russ:  I totally agree with you. Kobi certainly made some statements that can be used if he tries to make different statements in court.

Oh yes his position, words, opinions changed dramatically once he joined Casey's team..I hope they nail his ass to the wall!
Kobi is definitely going to look like an idiot in court which suits me just fine. JB and Kobi make a great defense team (LOL).
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1449 on: November 18, 2008, 06:13:18 PM »

John Morgan, in response to countersuit filed by JB: (9:20 into the interview)

"I don't think I have read anything like it in my 25 years of practice.  You know, when I think of... well, I am not going to say what I think about when I read it but I tust think... no. I'm not going to do that..."

Interviewer, "No go ahead!"

J M-  "No, I mean because, they're tryin'"

Hahahahahah!!!!!!  This guy seriously cracks me up!  I think it is really good, but sad too in a way, that JB is getting laughed at by sooo many lawyers!  It is almost like Morgan is saying, "Well, Bless his little heart!  Look at that!  He's tryin'!"

I know he said he would like to take this depo ASAP and since Casey is not busy....  he could do it anytime they are ready. 

BRING IT!!!!

Maybe now we really will sit back and go, "WOW!"

I LOVE this lawyer...this is going to be fun and we need a laugh right about now!!   

We should email him to join here, keep us amused.  I see a phone call for Des!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1450 on: November 18, 2008, 06:14:11 PM »

Search Diver Resigned As Deputy After Lying To Captain
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1451 on: November 18, 2008, 06:14:18 PM »

Hmm. wonder what that's all about? Maybe Cindy is filing a report on KFN? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1452 on: November 18, 2008, 06:18:36 PM »

Hey Des .... correct me if I'm wrong ... but I would venture to guess LP has become Dennis Milsteads "worst nightmare" (just to coin a phrase) ... Just a guess ..... 

Close...but Cic Cin will take the top place on that honor....wait till she starts hounding him for *her* money he stole from her....will make Larry G....look like childs' play...Des Wink

Destiny you'd better clarify that  or next thing you know it will be all over the Internet that LP stole money from CA!   

ALSO please correct me if I am wrong...but did you not say that in one of your conversations with your friend at the body farm that that friends said...I wasn't there when the bones were collected? or did I miss read that??

You are correct....that was the quote....as to what bones....I don't know....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1453 on: November 18, 2008, 06:19:29 PM »

Kidfinders has that similar emblem on their vehicles if I recall correctly.  Same emblem on their shirts.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: November 18, 2008, 06:19:33 PM »

Good grief! This case has more player's and their drama in it 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: November 18, 2008, 06:19:45 PM »

Caylee-Search Diver Resigned As Deputy After Lying To Captain
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 – updated: 6:05 pm EST November 18, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has uncovered more dirt on someone involved in the case against Casey Anthony. Todd Bosinski was the lead scuba diver who worked with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla to try to find Caylee's body.

Eyewitness News found out Bosinski was recently asked to resign from the Orange County Sheriff's Office, because he had lied to his captain when he said he was a Special Forces medic in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Worse yet for Bosinski, who is the owner of Blackwater Divers, the sheriff's captain he lied to in February 2008 is an Army colonel who apparently sensed right away that Bosinski was full of it.

Blackwater Divers led the search last week in the Little Econ River. Bosinski gave Eyewitness News a hard time when we asked to see the bag of what he said were bones that he had pulled from the river that he said could be Caylee Anthony's bones. Sheriff's and FBI investigators had already dismissed them as nothing more than rocks from the river bed.

Bosinski gave the impression he had credibility as an investigator by telling California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla that he was a former Orange County deputy. But Eyewitness News has learned he's a former deputy because, while he was still a trainee, he lied to his captain, Ralph Groover.

Capt. Groover's memo obtained by Eyewitness News (read memo) says Bosinski lied on February 18, 2008, that he had served in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Special Forces medic with the 4th Special Forces group. Nine days later, Capt. Groover asked Bosinski to confirm that, but Groover's memo says, at that point, Bosinski said it was all "bulls***" and that none of it was true.

Bosinski resigned a half hour later.

Bosinski told Eyewitness News over the phone Tuesday that the memo is false and that he quit the sheriff's office because you had to be in the right clique to get ahead. He would not talk on camera.

Bosinski:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 06:22:08 PM by klaasend » Logged
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1456 on: November 18, 2008, 06:19:51 PM »

With most links, all you have to is RIGHT mouse click and copy them and that will put the LINK on your clipboard.  Then you can PASTE it here in the forum in your post. 

OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH! Got ya'! I will actually try it! TY!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1457 on: November 18, 2008, 06:22:05 PM »

Why does someone think the LE wants this to go away? Or that the A's have so much power that they are running the case? Every time I read statements like this I wonder where those thoughts come from. I don't see it at all. I have faith that the LE have oh so much more than we know. I think GA's GJ testimony was explosive and certainly was the main factor in the quick murder 1 indictment. Those of you that know  me, know I have very little patience and the waiting is pure agony for me.....and yes I want to know it all..I want to know every little bit of evidence they have...HOWEVER, if it means that by me knowing it would weaken the case, then hell no do not tell me. I do not believe anyone   in this case is going to tell anyone, anything, that is REAL evidence in this case. So, what we hear from sources is IMO just the tip of the iceberg.
I could not agree with you more Sunny.  I have been told by someone that I trust who is in this field of work that what is given to the public is just a tiny fraction of what any department might have.  Their main job is to protect the integrity of the evidence, nothing more and nothing less.  It is not their job to raise suspicion or reasonable doubt, and it is not their job to discredit any that may arrise, that would be the job of the State Attorney...who from what I can tell has focussed on the task at hand, preparing for the trial rather than hanging out in the spot light.

Very true!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1458 on: November 18, 2008, 06:23:05 PM »

Hmm. wonder what that's all about? Maybe Cindy is filing a report on KFN? 

Do they still have a live cam out front there?
I've resigned myself to the fact that it's not good to watch the search but...
He** ~ I'd pay money to see them haul Cindy away in cuffs for obstruction of justice

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1459 on: November 18, 2008, 06:23:12 PM »

John Morgan, in response to countersuit filed by JB: (9:20 into the interview)

"I don't think I have read anything like it in my 25 years of practice.  You know, when I think of... well, I am not going to say what I think about when I read it but I tust think... no. I'm not going to do that..."

Interviewer, "No go ahead!"

J M-  "No, I mean because, they're tryin'"

Hahahahahah!!!!!!  This guy seriously cracks me up!  I think it is really good, but sad too in a way, that JB is getting laughed at by sooo many lawyers!  It is almost like Morgan is saying, "Well, Bless his little heart!  Look at that!  He's tryin'!"

I know he said he would like to take this depo ASAP and since Casey is not busy....  he could do it anytime they are ready. 

BRING IT!!!!

Maybe now we really will sit back and go, "WOW!"

I LOVE this lawyer...this is going to be fun and we need a laugh right about now!!   

We should email him to join here, keep us amused.  I see a phone call for Des!

Gimme his phone #...I'll get him on Dana's show....LOL....Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.