April 26, 2024, 12:59:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372295 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1460 on: November 18, 2008, 06:23:47 PM »

You know ... Little Caylee is working very hard from "behind the scenes" to make this a "better place" for all of us .... and her peers to grow up in!

Look at all the "questionable" people, some in positions of authority, that have been exposed during their "involvement" (no matter how small) in this case ....

I have no doubt Justice for little Caylee will be served ... and let the chips fall where they may for the rest!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1461 on: November 18, 2008, 06:24:29 PM »

Interesting , This was on Murts chat about 2 minutes ago

<mommiesdollies>: Ok Hey all I am on the phone with my sister - and I just was told that at 2pm today 1 pickup truck with a fla. Sherrifs emblem on the vehicle and anoother fla. sherrifs truck (surburban ) was in the drive till about a half hour ago at the anthony's and the garage door was open but no one outside

Kidfinders has that similar emblem on their vehicles if I recall correctly.  Same emblem on their shirts.

Thats what I said to but the lady said no definatly LE light on top and all

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: November 18, 2008, 06:28:07 PM »

Gimme his phone #...I'll get him on Dana's show....LOL....Des Wink

John Morgan
Morgan and Morgan
20 North Orange Avenue, Suite 1600 Orlando, Florida 32801 Telephone:(800)896-2709
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1463 on: November 18, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »

Why does someone think the LE wants this to go away? Or that the A's have so much power that they are running the case? Every time I read statements like this I wonder where those thoughts come from. I don't see it at all. I have faith that the LE have oh so much more than we know. I think GA's GJ testimony was explosive and certainly was the main factor in the quick murder 1 indictment. Those of you that know  me, know I have very little patience and the waiting is pure agony for me.....and yes I want to know it all..I want to know every little bit of evidence they have...HOWEVER, if it means that by me knowing it would weaken the case, then hell no do not tell me. I do not believe anyone   in this case is going to tell anyone, anything, that is REAL evidence in this case. So, what we hear from sources is IMO just the tip of the iceberg.

BINGO! Sunny....Des Wink

sidebar: can we get a dancing elf monkey...Brandi! Smile

You mean a dancing apple won't do? LOL

Ok, I'll work on an elf.

Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: November 18, 2008, 06:31:14 PM »

<mommiesdollies>: Ok Hey all I am on the phone with my sister - and I just was told that at 2pm today 1 pickup truck with a fla. Sherrifs emblem on the vehicle and anoother fla. sherrifs truck (surburban ) was in the drive till about a half hour ago at the anthony's and the garage door was open but no one outside

Kidfinders has that similar emblem on their vehicles if I recall correctly.  Same emblem on their shirts.

Thanks!!!!! Maybe they called LE for one of their tips?
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1465 on: November 18, 2008, 06:31:50 PM »

<mommiesdollies>:No it wasn't kid finders she knows what  sherriffs car look like

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1466 on: November 18, 2008, 06:32:17 PM »

John Morgan
Morgan and Morgan
20 North Orange Avenue, Suite 1600 Orlando, Florida 32801 Telephone:(800)896-2709

TY...one ringy dingy....two ringy dingies...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1467 on: November 18, 2008, 06:33:38 PM »

<mommiesdollies>:No it wasn't kid finders she knows what  sherriffs car look like

Okay - when some of us would watch the webcam, we would easily get confused. 

Thanks for the update.

nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1468 on: November 18, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »

It's not like the kidfinders guy is not familiar with blue lights...just saying...LOL
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1469 on: November 18, 2008, 06:37:02 PM »

Okay - when some of us would watch the webcam, we would easily get confused. 

Thanks for the update.

Me I skeptical of what everyone says ... so im still taking this with a bag of salt

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: November 18, 2008, 06:37:23 PM »

John Morgan
Morgan and Morgan

TY...one ringy dingy....two ringy dingies...Des Wink

I just love that!  ringy dingy 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: November 18, 2008, 06:39:25 PM »

Caylee-Search Diver Resigned As Deputy After Lying To Captain
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 – updated: 6:05 pm EST November 18, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has uncovered more dirt on someone involved in the case against Casey Anthony. Todd Bosinski was the lead scuba diver who worked with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla to try to find Caylee's body.

Bosinski gave the impression he had credibility as an investigator by telling California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla that he was a former Orange County deputy. But Eyewitness News has learned he's a former deputy because, while he was still a trainee, he lied to his captain, Ralph Groover.

So he lied to LP, is basically what they're saying.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1472 on: November 18, 2008, 06:40:16 PM »

Dolce:
I think we are rushing the season, but here he is:
Sorry for the O/T.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1473 on: November 18, 2008, 06:45:54 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has uncovered more dirt on someone involved in the case against Casey Anthony. Todd Bosinski was the lead scuba diver who worked with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla to try to find Caylee's body.

Bosinski gave the impression he had credibility as an investigator by telling California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla that he was a former Orange County deputy. But Eyewitness News has learned he's a former deputy because, while he was still a trainee, he lied to his captain, Ralph Groover.

He is the one who found the bag in the water and brought it up. He was on most of the news channels that afternoon and night.
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: November 18, 2008, 06:46:48 PM »

He is the one who found the bag in the water and brought it up. He was on most of the news channels that afternoon and night.

He Nejamed himself it appears.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: November 18, 2008, 06:47:16 PM »

Eyewitness News found out Bosinski was recently asked to resign from the Orange County Sheriff's Office, because he had lied to his captain when he said he was a Special Forces medic in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Worse yet for Bosinski, who is the owner of Blackwater Divers, the sheriff's captain he lied to in February 2008 is an Army colonel who apparently sensed right away that Bosinski was full of it.

Blackwater Divers led the search last week in the Little Econ River. Bosinski gave Eyewitness News a hard time when we asked to see the bag of what he said were bones that he had pulled from the river that he said could be Caylee Anthony's bones. Sheriff's and FBI investigators had already dismissed them as nothing more than rocks from the river bed.

Capt. Groover's memo obtained by Eyewitness News (read memo) says Bosinski lied on February 18, 2008, that he had served in Iraq and Afghanistan as a Special Forces medic with the 4th Special Forces group. Nine days later, Capt. Groover asked Bosinski to confirm that, but Groover's memo says, at that point, Bosinski said it was all "bulls***" and that none of it was true.

Bosinski resigned a half hour later.

Bosinski told Eyewitness News over the phone Tuesday that the memo is false and that he quit the sheriff's office because you had to be in the right clique to get ahead. He would not talk on camera.

Bosinski:

Well, some of us found him to be "full of it" from the start.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1476 on: November 18, 2008, 06:49:03 PM »

On WESH.com there is a new article about Casey. One of the statement she made,"They haven't even found Caylee's clothes." If someone could bring it over here that would be great, my daughter is going to show me tonight how to link articles, sorry I don't know how.
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Casey: 'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes'
Padilla Associate Quotes Casey Anthony In Interview

POSTED: 3:31 pm EST November 18, 2008
UPDATED: 5:47 pm EST November 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Before Casey Anthony was indicted on charges including first-degree murder, the public caught glimpses of what she was thinking: tears at her bond hearing, a high five with brother, Lee, at the jail, but she would not answer the media's questions.

In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin.

"She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

Padilla said they were remarks to rebut what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

Investigators WESH 2 News spoke with agree. They confirm the clothes Caylee was last seen wearing on June 16 have not been recovered.

Investigators confirm they have gone to California and questioned McLaughlin.

She was unable to be reached for further comment.

Geesh, what an idiot she is!  She was kidnapped Casey, remember?  Are you assuming her kidnappers threw her clo5thes out the window?  What an odd comment.

I have NO doubt the LE have so much evidence they are not releasing due to the integrity of the case and monkeys need to have faith and quit givint the Anthony's the benefit of the doubt!  They are the loons, not LE.  LE have to much invested in this case, both emotionally and financially to allow the Ant's to intimidate them.  What the hell can the Ants do to the LE?  Look who the Ants associate themselves with!  LE is allowing them to dig there own grave by letting them ramble, they do not care what the public thinks right now, they HAVE a case and doing the right thing keeping quiet!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1477 on: November 18, 2008, 06:49:21 PM »

He Nejamed himself it appears.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: November 18, 2008, 06:49:40 PM »

Anna - I have to agree with you there.  I find it interresting too that he is the owner of Blackwater.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1479 on: November 18, 2008, 06:50:37 PM »

AND, I have no doubt the Milsteads will throw them under the bus, when the money dries up! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.