April 23, 2024, 08:38:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371978 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: November 18, 2008, 09:04:36 PM »

Going to log out and listen to Dana.

Good night monkeys!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1581 on: November 18, 2008, 09:05:17 PM »

What the h*ll is John Walsh prolem with Tim Miller? 
I missed this ~ someway...   John Walsh was on OR just a phone call type thing and can I get a short recap please.   TIA

Sorry oldfart it was Marc Klass and he was ranting about the 3 searches thus far KFN, LP and TES.  Said he would not be joining in a search any more because of the goings on of these, that they were not professionals and had raised all this money and hadn't found anything and he runs his whole organization on 250,000 a year.  Well, What do MK think it takes to travel back and forth to Florida from Texas with searchers, equipment, hotel stays etc.  He said TM couldn't even feed his volunteers.  Someone needs to remind him that the problem with finding Caylee is that the Family is not cooperating. I was at the search for Kelly Currin Morris this week-end and I asked Barbie if this had ever happened before , that the family did not help and did not want them there and she said never! 

What KFN search?  Has there even been one?

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1582 on: November 18, 2008, 09:06:42 PM »

Awwwee, how sad for this speaker on Dana's. God Bless her for enduring what she did with her husband! 

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: November 18, 2008, 09:07:44 PM »

The Orlando Sentinel has the story about Baez being on the witness list if anyone wants to read about his dumb a$$...

Sorry not to bring the original post on this subject over but all of a sudden instead of one thread Caylee & one Natalee I had two Natalee so I lost my place.

I think how it goes about BJ JB is that any conversation he had with a lay person present can NOT be considered safe under the attorney/client priviledge.  So BJ JB could be called as a witness if such conversation(s) took place regardless of the content of same.

The one thing that came to mind when reading of the 11/17 psychic telling is that in one of the statements, think it was GA, he referred to a missing trash can & then corrected himself to gas can.  At the time I believe that we discussed this as very odd for there is nothing in common between the two to bring about such an error.  So that being the case it brought some relevance to the psychic telling for me.

Am way behind, won't be for awhile til I catch up with you all & most of you will be resting your weary bones by then, so I apoligize if this is way off topic & you have already discussed both items.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: November 18, 2008, 09:08:30 PM »

Good night monkeys!

Goodnight Brandi!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: November 18, 2008, 09:09:03 PM »

Good night monkeys!

Nite Brandi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: November 18, 2008, 09:09:38 PM »

West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1587 on: November 18, 2008, 09:11:03 PM »

Jedi Squirrels?!?  Have even the squirrels been drinking the kool-aid?!?   

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: November 18, 2008, 09:12:02 PM »

I missed this ~ someway...   John Walsh was on OR just a phone call type thing and can I get a short recap please.   TIA

Sorry oldfart it was Marc Klass and he was ranting about the 3 searches thus far KFN, LP and TES.  Said he would not be joining in a search any more because of the goings on of these, that they were not professionals and had raised all this money and hadn't found anything and he runs his whole organization on 250,000 a year.  Well, What do MK think it takes to travel back and forth to Florida from Texas with searchers, equipment, hotel stays etc.  He said TM couldn't even feed his volunteers.  Someone needs to remind him that the problem with finding Caylee is that the Family is not cooperating. I was at the search for Kelly Currin Morris this week-end and I asked Barbie if this had ever happened before , that the family did not help and did not want them there and she said never! 
Hey Flossy, They are searching all over the place...that's why they need all those donations. (notice the sarcasim).  Wow, that makes me mad to have TM compared to KFN.  Nancy should have know that Tim found a 23 year old man today just 4 hours into the search....and you know why?  They had cooperation from the family!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1589 on: November 18, 2008, 09:12:38 PM »

Jedi Squirrels?!?  Have even the squirrels been drinking the kool-aid?!?   

That's hilarious!!     

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: November 18, 2008, 09:13:35 PM »

OMG!  ROFLOL!  You guys are killing me with these dancing faces!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: November 18, 2008, 09:14:18 PM »

The Orlando Sentinel has the story about Baez being on the witness list if anyone wants to read about his dumb a$$...

Sorry not to bring the original post on this subject over but all of a sudden instead of one thread Caylee & one Natalee I had two Natalee so I lost my place.

I think how it goes about BJ JB is that any conversation he had with a lay person present can NOT be considered safe under the attorney/client priviledge.  So BJ JB could be called as a witness if such conversation(s) took place regardless of the content of same.

The one thing that came to mind when reading of the 11/17 psychic telling is that in one of the statements, think it was GA, he referred to a missing trash can & then corrected himself to gas can.  At the time I believe that we discussed this as very odd for there is nothing in common between the two to bring about such an error.  So that being the case it brought some relevance to the psychic telling for me.

Am way behind, won't be for awhile til I catch up with you all & most of you will be resting your weary bones by then, so I apoligize if this is way off topic & you have already discussed both items.
Bozo being on the list was a mistake.  The list has now been revised to delete him.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: November 18, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »

Sadly there are many petty jealousies in the missing persons world. Sadly people cannot band togather but instead want all the PR themselves. It would appear that MK is no different. There are always criticicms all the time with every search. That is easy to do.

I have seen MK go on shows as a pundit and really not know a damn thing about the case and only talk in generalizations. MK is a victime of crime and frankly he should be a little more cordial to those that help find the missing.

Speaking of and may be MK would like to swallow a little crow.

Today Tim & TES found a missing person Brandon Rosales in Bryan, TX on their way back to Houston. KUDOS to Tim and TES. They do satnd apart from the rest. They actually find the missing!!!

http://www.kbtx.com/local/headlines/34695249.html

The search for a missing Bryan man turns up a body in Robertson County.

Brandon Rosales, 23, went missing over the weekend after reportedly being threatened at a party.

And Tuesday, a few hours after joining in the search, Texas EquuSearch discovered what family members feared.

The search began at the Oaks apartment complex in Bryan and continued towards Mumford in Robertson County.

Just a couple hours into the search EquuSearch members find what they most fear, a body. It's found just about a mile from where Rosales' car was found burning early Saturday morning.

"I actually had seen some tire tracks and we walked left of the tire tracks to not contaminate anything, and the body was laying right there in that brush pile," Miller said. "It's one of the most difficult things I've had to say to families, and unfortunately I've had to do it too many times."

Texas EquuSearch and Bryan Police have now positively identified the body to be that of Brandon Rosales.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: November 18, 2008, 09:15:25 PM »

thanks Dottie
Dottie  last I knew  someone from the family had to request TES to come in... and maybe LE  requesting..
I guess I'm not up on who / what  / where Marc Klass  is... but will have to do some digging.
I will NOT go into TES or other search type groups NOT having support boots on the ground when they do a search...
That NOT their objective... but it can and does impact them.
JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1594 on: November 18, 2008, 09:15:41 PM »

Hey Flossy, They are searching all over the place...that's why they need all those donations. (notice the sarcasim).  Wow, that makes me mad to have TM compared to KFN.  Nancy should have know that Tim found a 23 year old man today just 4 hours into the search....and you know why?  They had cooperation from the family!

The only thing those idiots have searched for is money, if you ask me!!  These people are so sick, I just can't believe it.   Oh well, they'll have eternity to think about it.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: November 18, 2008, 09:15:54 PM »

Cute one Klaas!   
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: November 18, 2008, 09:18:19 PM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: November 18, 2008, 09:23:13 PM »

Oh, I am more furious and sick to my stomach listening to this case on Dana!     I have two grown daughters, and that would be mine!    I could NEVER be LE.

Thanks Dana!  Good show!  though sad, it's eye awakening!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: November 18, 2008, 09:23:38 PM »

the cast of players become more and more bizarre!!!  So this guy lied to LP and LP took the flack for it.... .

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: November 18, 2008, 09:25:04 PM »

Hey Des .... correct me if I'm wrong ... but I would venture to guess LP has become Dennis Milsteads "worst nightmare" (just to coin a phrase) ... Just a guess ..... 

Close...but Cic Cin will take the top place on that honor....wait till she starts hounding him for *her* money he stole from her....will make Larry G....look like childs' play...Des Wink

Destiny you'd better clarify that  or next thing you know it will be all over the Internet that LP stole money from CA!   

ALSO please correct me if I am wrong...but did you not say that in one of your conversations with your friend at the body farm that that friends said...I wasn't there when the bones were collected? or did I miss read that??

You are correct....that was the quote....as to what bones....I don't know....Des

sorry to be so late to respond....thanks for clarifying that for me....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.