April 26, 2024, 08:15:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372264 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1600 on: November 18, 2008, 09:28:11 PM »

the cast of players become more and more bizarre!!!  So this guy lied to LP and LP took the flack for it.... .

Did he?  Why didn't LP just ask the local LE about him and his reputation?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1601 on: November 18, 2008, 09:29:01 PM »

FYI - For those following the Natalee Holloway case, Greta will be covering it tonight.  

KLAAS....that is hilarious, lmfao. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1602 on: November 18, 2008, 09:29:55 PM »

the cast of players become more and more bizarre!!!  So this guy lied to LP and LP took the flack for it.... .

Sadly, this case has gone from bizarre to ridiculous!  Sadly, at the expense of an innocent lil' girl.  It's sickening!  And to think, it's all ADULTS creating this circus!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: November 18, 2008, 09:32:30 PM »

Oh, I am more furious and sick to my stomach listening to this case on Dana!     I have two grown daughters, and that would be mine!    I could NEVER be LE.

Thanks Dana!  Good show!  though sad, it's eye awakening!

maybe it's the mojitos i'm drinking, but didn't the daughter/victim have a fake name.. then the mom gave it away (by accident?) and then just now dana used the real name? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: November 18, 2008, 09:34:05 PM »

Oh, I am more furious and sick to my stomach listening to this case on Dana!     I have two grown daughters, and that would be mine!    I could NEVER be LE.

maybe it's the mojitos i'm drinking, but didn't the daughter/victim have a fake name.. then the mom gave it away (by accident?) and then just now dana used the real name? 

I just came back from a potty break and I must have missed that!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: November 18, 2008, 09:36:49 PM »

I might be confused.. I'm not sure.  I don't recall Dana using the victim's name as the same name the victim's mom used when she first started talking...  Maybe the problem is they're all women guests and I can't tell who is who. LOL   

Brand.. can you make a drunk monkey? 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: November 18, 2008, 09:38:03 PM »

What the h*ll is John Walsh prolem with Tim Miller? 
I missed this ~ someway...   John Walsh was on OR just a phone call type thing and can I get a short recap please.   TIA

Sorry oldfart it was Marc Klass and he was ranting about the 3 searches thus far KFN, LP and TES.  Said he would not be joining in a search any more because of the goings on of these, that they were not professionals and had raised all this money and hadn't found anything and he runs his whole organization on 250,000 a year.  Well, What do MK think it takes to travel back and forth to Florida from Texas with searchers, equipment, hotel stays etc.  He said TM couldn't even feed his volunteers.  Someone needs to remind him that the problem with finding Caylee is that the Family is not cooperating. I was at the search for Kelly Currin Morris this week-end and I asked Barbie if this had ever happened before , that the family did not help and did not want them there and she said never! 
thanks Dottie
Dottie  last I knew  someone from the family had to request TES to come in... and maybe LE  requesting..
I guess I'm not up on who / what  / where Marc Klass  is... but will have to do some digging.
I will NOT go into TES or other search type groups NOT having support boots on the ground when they do a search...
That NOT their objective... but it can and does impact them.
JMO of course

You are right it is absolutly not their objective.  IIRC, the volunteers were asked to bring a bag lunch but I think that if the Anthonys had been on board that the churches and civic organizations would have stepped up and provided the ground support such as food...This is what happened at the search in NC this week-end the family was supported and the churches came in and there was more food than anyone could eat.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: November 18, 2008, 09:39:27 PM »

I might be confused.. I'm not sure.  I don't recall Dana using the victim's name as the same name the victim's mom used when she first started talking...  Maybe the problem is they're all women guests and I can't tell who is who. LOL   

Brand.. can you make a drunk monkey? 

LOL I'm drinking a Kiwi-Strawberry St Ides wine cooler, but you sound like me on a daily basis! 

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: November 18, 2008, 09:40:30 PM »

I missed this ~ someway...   John Walsh was on OR just a phone call type thing and can I get a short recap please.   TIA

Sorry oldfart it was Marc Klass and he was ranting about the 3 searches thus far KFN, LP and TES.  Said he would not be joining in a search any more because of the goings on of these, that they were not professionals and had raised all this money and hadn't found anything and he runs his whole organization on 250,000 a year.  Well, What do MK think it takes to travel back and forth to Florida from Texas with searchers, equipment, hotel stays etc.  He said TM couldn't even feed his volunteers.  Someone needs to remind him that the problem with finding Caylee is that the Family is not cooperating. I was at the search for Kelly Currin Morris this week-end and I asked Barbie if this had ever happened before , that the family did not help and did not want them there and she said never! 
What KFN search?  Has there even been one?
Hey Flossy, They are searching all over the place...that's why they need all those donations. (notice the sarcasim).  Wow, that makes me mad to have TM compared to KFN.  Nancy should have know that Tim found a 23 year old man today just 4 hours into the search....and you know why?  They had cooperation from the family!

The only thing those idiots have searched for is money, if you ask me!!  These people are so sick, I just can't believe it.   Oh well, they'll have eternity to think about it.
YES THEY WILL!!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1609 on: November 18, 2008, 09:41:50 PM »

thanks Dottie
Dottie  last I knew  someone from the family had to request TES to come in... and maybe LE  requesting..
I guess I'm not up on who / what  / where Marc Klass  is... but will have to do some digging.
I will NOT go into TES or other search type groups NOT having support boots on the ground when they do a search...
That NOT their objective... but it can and does impact them.
JMO of course

You are right it is absolutly not their objective.  IIRC, the volunteers were asked to bring a bag lunch but I think that if the Anthonys had been on board that the churches and civic organizations would have stepped up and provided the ground support such as food...This is what happened at the search in NC this week-end the family was supported and the churches came in and there was more food than anyone could eat.

OH NO!  Don't get ME started on TIM!  Mark Klaas doesn't know what the freak he's talking about!  Tim just found another person today.  He cannot even begin to compare him with the other clowns in this case! 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: November 18, 2008, 09:42:59 PM »

What do they say about birds of a feather and water seeks its own level?

I hate to say it and especially to those that back LP ... but one really now must be suspect of any search where such people were brought in. The owner of the dive school lied in the past. What makes anyone not think that it could happen again.

What the TES search perfect? No, far from it. But as the smoke clears and the news of LE wanting LP to take a poly, the news yesterday of Kid Finders and now Black water. In the end TES just keeps searching and helping find missing persons.

They do so when there is no camera or media to be found. They did it because thats what they do ... they search for all no matter what.

Sadly, this case has gone from bizarre to ridiculous!  Sadly, at the expense of an innocent lil' girl.  It's sickening!  And to think, it's all ADULTS creating this circus!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: November 18, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »

Sadly there are many petty jealousies in the missing persons world. Sadly people cannot band togather but instead want all the PR themselves. It would appear that MK is no different. There are always criticicms all the time with every search. That is easy to do.

I have seen MK go on shows as a pundit and really not know a damn thing about the case and only talk in generalizations. MK is a victime of crime and frankly he should be a little more cordial to those that help find the missing.

Speaking of and may be MK would like to swallow a little crow.

Today Tim & TES found a missing person Brandon Rosales in Bryan, TX on their way back to Houston. KUDOS to Tim and TES. They do satnd apart from the rest. They actually find the missing!!!

http://www.kbtx.com/local/headlines/34695249.html

The search for a missing Bryan man turns up a body in Robertson County.

Brandon Rosales, 23, went missing over the weekend after reportedly being threatened at a party.

And Tuesday, a few hours after joining in the search, Texas EquuSearch discovered what family members feared.

The search began at the Oaks apartment complex in Bryan and continued towards Mumford in Robertson County.

Just a couple hours into the search EquuSearch members find what they most fear, a body. It's found just about a mile from where Rosales' car was found burning early Saturday morning.

"I actually had seen some tire tracks and we walked left of the tire tracks to not contaminate anything, and the body was laying right there in that brush pile," Miller said. "It's one of the most difficult things I've had to say to families, and unfortunately I've had to do it too many times."

Texas EquuSearch and Bryan Police have now positively identified the body to be that of Brandon Rosales.
Thanks for the response Red.  Yes, it is really sad that egos seem to be playing such a hugh part in this search for a precious, innocent, little girl....I really don't think that a big ego is one thing that Tim Miller can ever be accused of.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: November 18, 2008, 09:44:49 PM »

OOOHHH! And might I ADD!  HOw is Tim supposed to concentrate on a real search and feeding thousands of people at the same time??? How can he do his job?????   I personally have not heard of ANY success from Mark Klaas's org.  I'm not condemning him for what he's doing with his org., but DO NOT act like he's knows about Tim's!!!! 

Ok, off my rant now. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1613 on: November 18, 2008, 09:45:48 PM »

I haven't a clue Anna....but I bet he will in the future

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: November 18, 2008, 09:47:49 PM »

Regarding KidFinders - posted on the front page of SM:

Blink34 wrote:

Woops, forgot to mention. If you note in the video you can see a poster of Jennifer Kesse.
Mr. Drew Kesse, Jenn’s Father, has demanded that KFN stop using her image and has disassociated with them entirely. How sick is that-a family that has lost their child subject to more pain through these people.

Nov 18, 8:45 PM
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: November 18, 2008, 09:48:06 PM »

LOL ... I'm NOT drinking and have NOT moved my behind off the couch since it started but I missed it too ... LOL     Wasn't really paying attention to names ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: November 18, 2008, 09:48:07 PM »

Dana's guest.. the victim. Her story is horrible. Did she say this guy got out of prison 4 times? or .. did I hear that wrong..?

I was molested as a young child, and didn't come out and say anything til I was in college, while in family therapy.  Shortly after that, my sister told me that the guy responsible had raped a friend of hers, and she was supposed to testify at trial.  Of course I immediately felt horrible for what this friend of hers went through. Then I thought maybe if I had had the  courage to come out about it when I was younger (as in, barely in grade school), this wouldn't have happened to this girl.  I offered my support, if she wanted it- offered to be there at the trial, even testify to the fact he was a predator.  I found out not long after, that the girl was too scared to testify against him.  What makes me sick is that I have no idea how many girls this guy may have victimized.  And even though I know I didn't deserve what happened and shouldn't feel guilt for any of it, knowing that later he did attack somebody else.. well, it's hard not to take that in and feel some sort of guilt. 

There are some sick people in this world.  And it's really amazing that this woman on Dana's show can sound sostrong at this point.  I applaud her for getting through that hell somehow!! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1617 on: November 18, 2008, 09:49:08 PM »

What do they say about birds of a feather and water seeks its own level?

I hate to say it and especially to those that back LP ... but one really now must be suspect of any search where such people were brought in. The owner of the dive school lied in the past. What makes anyone not think that it could happen again.

What the TES search perfect? No, far from it. But as the smoke clears and the news of LE wanting LP to take a poly, the news yesterday of Kid Finders and now Black water. In the end TES just keeps searching and helping find missing persons.

They do so when there is no camera or media to be found. They did it because thats what they do ... they search for all no matter what.

REd~I So agree, think what the defense would say about "chain of custody", but what is more worrisome to me are all the associations collectively. I posted this several days ago and got nanners thrown my way, but Rex from the search group has been trashing Tim, and when I went to all the myspace pages, they have picturs all over the place together and then we learn that a production company will pay $200m for following and fiming the search~well, REX has a film production company...hmm, so if he IS behind the offer and profits from it......well, you can figure it out from there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: November 18, 2008, 09:49:19 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

Woops, forgot to mention. If you note in the video you can see a poster of Jennifer Kesse.
Mr. Drew Kesse, Jenn’s Father, has demanded that KFN stop using her image and has disassociated with them entirely. How sick is that-a family that has lost their child subject to more pain through these people.

Do you know when this happened? As in, since Milstead was confronted?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: November 18, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

Thanks Klaas ... I hope this is true .. I was wondering about this ... they (KFN) has posters of many, many missing children although I have never seen them "promote" any other family outside of the Anthony's ... Personally I think those families should be able to file an injunction to stop using their childrens images to solicit "donations" ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.