April 25, 2024, 10:06:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372171 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1620 on: November 18, 2008, 09:51:53 PM »

Regarding KidFinders - posted on the front page of SM:

Blink34 wrote:

Woops, forgot to mention. If you note in the video you can see a poster of Jennifer Kesse.
Mr. Drew Kesse, Jenn’s Father, has demanded that KFN stop using her image and has disassociated with them entirely. How sick is that-a family that has lost their child subject to more pain through these people.

Nov 18, 8:45 PM

Uh, Yeah!  That would infuriate me too, if somebody was using my loved one to promote themselves, especially for money!  I say sue the hell out of 'em!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1621 on: November 18, 2008, 09:51:53 PM »

REd~I So agree, think what the defense would say about "chain of custody", but what is more worrisome to me are all the associations collectively. I posted this several days ago and got nanners thrown my way, but Rex from the search group has been trashing Tim, and when I went to all the myspace pages, they have picturs all over the place together and then we learn that a production company will pay $200m for following and fiming the search~well, REX has a film production company...hmm, so if he IS behind the offer and profits from it......well, you can figure it out from there.

Well, we will hopefully clear this up sooner rather than later. I too would like to know who plans to follow LP around with a camera.  It seems silly that a buddy of his would offer that kind of money to follow him around, when LP would probably let him/them do it for free. Don't you think?  Maybe LP will tell Dana about it tonight..  I hope. Razz

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: November 18, 2008, 09:52:44 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

Woops, forgot to mention. If you note in the video you can see a poster of Jennifer Kesse.
Mr. Drew Kesse, Jenn’s Father, has demanded that KFN stop using her image and has disassociated with them entirely. How sick is that-a family that has lost their child subject to more pain through these people.

Do you know when this happened? As in, since Milstead was confronted?

Sounds very recently, as in within the last couple days
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: November 18, 2008, 09:53:14 PM »

What the h*ll is John Walsh prolem with Tim Miller? 
I missed this ~ someway...   John Walsh was on OR just a phone call type thing and can I get a short recap please.   TIA

Sorry oldfart it was Marc Klass and he was ranting about the 3 searches thus far KFN, LP and TES.  Said he would not be joining in a search any more because of the goings on of these, that they were not professionals and had raised all this money and hadn't found anything and he runs his whole organization on 250,000 a year.  Well, What do MK think it takes to travel back and forth to Florida from Texas with searchers, equipment, hotel stays etc.  He said TM couldn't even feed his volunteers.  Someone needs to remind him that the problem with finding Caylee is that the Family is not cooperating. I was at the search for Kelly Currin Morris this week-end and I asked Barbie if this had ever happened before , that the family did not help and did not want them there and she said never! 

What KFN search?  Has there even been one?

If you count running around with a large jar for donations a search, then yes. If you call doing a thing to find any one of the missing people they are pimping for money, I would say no.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: November 18, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »

OOOHHH! And might I ADD!  HOw is Tim supposed to concentrate on a real search and feeding thousands of people at the same time??? How can he do his job?????   I personally have not heard of ANY success from Mark Klaas's org.  I'm not condemning him for what he's doing with his org., but DO NOT act like he's knows about Tim's!!!! 

Ok, off my rant now. 

TES should NOT have to feed the volunteers....people were told to bring a sack lunch....however in other areas and on searches that I have been on...the people of the community come together and make sure there is plenty of food and water etc for the volunteers....what in the hell is wrong with people...why in the hell  weren't the church groups out there...the restaurants should be donating food, grocery stores...the whole thing just pisses me off to no end....people from all over this great country were buying food long distance and having it delivered....why in the hell do I, in MO, need to feed the volunteers in Orlando?? Sorry if I sound bitter...but I am....I never seen such a lack of community in my life......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1625 on: November 18, 2008, 09:53:48 PM »

Dana's guest.. the victim. Her story is horrible. Did she say this guy got out of prison 4 times? or .. did I hear that wrong..?

I was molested as a young child, and didn't come out and say anything til I was in college, while in family therapy.  Shortly after that, my sister told me that the guy responsible had raped a friend of hers, and she was supposed to testify at trial.  Of course I immediately felt horrible for what this friend of hers went through. Then I thought maybe if I had had the  courage to come out about it when I was younger (as in, barely in grade school), this wouldn't have happened to this girl.  I offered my support, if she wanted it- offered to be there at the trial, even testify to the fact he was a predator.  I found out not long after, that the girl was too scared to testify against him.  What makes me sick is that I have no idea how many girls this guy may have victimized.  And even though I know I didn't deserve what happened and shouldn't feel guilt for any of it, knowing that later he did attack somebody else.. well, it's hard not to take that in and feel some sort of guilt. 

There are some sick people in this world.  And it's really amazing that this woman on Dana's show can sound sostrong at this point.  I applaud her for getting through that hell somehow!! 

I can't hear it because I am on someone else laptop~

I am so sorry for you, but COMPLETELY understand. My son was molested when he was 3yrs old, and after all he went thru, meeting with DCS, a rape exam, questioning, wel the thought of a defense attorney trying to rip him apart on the stand just killed me~but, as it turns out the creep fled and we never had to go thru with it, and I am almost grateful for I fear he would never have recovered from that. Don't feel guilty, we have all had to make very tough choices and no one can judge unless they have been there themselves. God bless you!

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: November 18, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

I can't say how recently exactly, but I heard it from a former KFN supporter 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: November 18, 2008, 09:55:31 PM »

OOOHHH! And might I ADD!  HOw is Tim supposed to concentrate on a real search and feeding thousands of people at the same time??? How can he do his job?????   I personally have not heard of ANY success from Mark Klaas's org.  I'm not condemning him for what he's doing with his org., but DO NOT act like he's knows about Tim's!!!! 

Ok, off my rant now. 
Absolutly, LP was putting out there that there was going to be 8,000 people to search.  How in the h*ll is TES supposed to handle that and then there were only 1,500...If he had bought food for 8,000 what would have happened....he would have been bashed for wasting money on food.  It's a no win situation.  What did he want a big B-B-Que and party. Geez!!   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1628 on: November 18, 2008, 09:56:00 PM »

Did he?  Why didn't LP just ask the local LE about him and his reputation?

Sadly, this case has gone from bizarre to ridiculous!  Sadly, at the expense of an innocent lil' girl.  It's sickening!  And to think, it's all ADULTS creating this circus!

Maybe LP didn't think he needed to ask? You don't usually say to yourself: "Self.. I'm going to use these guys to search for a body.. have they lied about anything serious lately?"  Now maybe a wise man would have, but maybe it was just the least of his concerns at that point?  Who knows...

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: November 18, 2008, 09:58:06 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

IMO, if the Kesse's have immediately backed off, but the Anthony's haven't (and probably won't while they're helping search for a "live" Caylee), that tells you what kinds of people we are dealing with.  Kesse's = GOOD, Anthonys' = EVIL   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1630 on: November 18, 2008, 09:58:58 PM »

Ok, off my rant now. 

TES should NOT have to feed the volunteers....people were told to bring a sack lunch....however in other areas and on searches that I have been on...the people of the community come together and make sure there is plenty of food and water etc for the volunteers....what in the hell is wrong with people...why in the hell  weren't the church groups out there...the restaurants should be donating food, grocery stores...the whole thing just pisses me off to no end....people from all over this great country were buying food long distance and having it delivered....why in the hell do I, in MO, need to feed the volunteers in Orlando?? Sorry if I sound bitter...but I am....I never seen such a lack of community in my life......

Same here!  It was a smaller search, but the community DID bring food out, without question!  I wouldn't expect Tim to feed me!  It's "VOLUNTEER" work!  Is Tim supposed to ask donors to feed thousands for one search, such as Orlando?  Geeessshhh!

It's like going to volunteer at a food kitchen and expecting to be fed, even if one or two  homeless are left out?  Lord have Mercy!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: November 18, 2008, 09:59:09 PM »

Ok, off my rant now. 

Well said Sunnyntexas! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: November 18, 2008, 09:59:23 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

So this has not come from Drew Kesse himself?  There has been no "official" statement?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: November 18, 2008, 09:59:43 PM »

Oh, I am more furious and sick to my stomach listening to this case on Dana!     I have two grown daughters, and that would be mine!    I could NEVER be LE.

Thanks Dana!  Good show!  though sad, it's eye awakening!

maybe it's the mojitos i'm drinking, but didn't the daughter/victim have a fake name.. then the mom gave it away (by accident?) and then just now dana used the real name? 

I just came back from a potty break and I must have missed that!

I might be confused.. I'm not sure.  I don't recall Dana using the victim's name as the same name the victim's mom used when she first started talking...  Maybe the problem is they're all women guests and I can't tell who is who. LOL   

Brand.. can you make a drunk monkey? 

LOL I'm drinking a Kiwi-Strawberry St Ides wine cooler, but you sound like me on a daily basis! 

The mojitos and I will take that as a compliment 

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1634 on: November 18, 2008, 10:00:05 PM »

I was surprised that when the KFN came up on NG tonight, Kathy didn't chime in with her recent coverage. These shows are more scripted than I thought. I guess they didn't want to touch that with a ten foot pole either.

Carmen
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: November 18, 2008, 10:00:13 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

No, prior, but not sure how much, few weeks perhaps. Right around the time 3 of the Board Members resigned.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: November 18, 2008, 10:01:48 PM »

OH NO!  Don't get ME started on TIM!  Mark Klaas doesn't know what the freak he's talking about!  Tim just found another person today.  He cannot even begin to compare him with the other clowns in this case! 

I have to admit I was curious how many people the Klaas foundation has found..  It's not like you need to have a college degree to find a missing person.. what kind of experience does he think is required here?  Obviously KFN is a BS foundation.. but Tim has a record of locating people. I am not sure how Mr. Klaas can question it OR Tim.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: November 18, 2008, 10:02:04 PM »

Did he?  Why didn't LP just ask the local LE about him and his reputation?

Sadly, this case has gone from bizarre to ridiculous!  Sadly, at the expense of an innocent lil' girl.  It's sickening!  And to think, it's all ADULTS creating this circus!

Maybe LP didn't think he needed to ask? You don't usually say to yourself: "Self.. I'm going to use these guys to search for a body.. have they lied about anything serious lately?"  Now maybe a wise man would have, but maybe it was just the least of his concerns at that point?  Who knows...

Those in line to handle potential evidence should always be of concern.  A BIG clue might have been when LE didn't sanction his search.  He could have at the least asked WHY maybe. . . .dunno.

Should be top priority of the one organizing a search, I'd think.

But maybe he did have his mind on other things like the film production crew and the money? 

Maybe he will now explain all on Dana?

But it does hurt all those in Search and Rescue when one mishandles the situation so badly as this.  Now we see TES lumped together with KF and LP and TES has done nothing to deserve this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: November 18, 2008, 10:02:11 PM »

I was surprised that when the KFN came up on NG tonight, Kathy didn't chime in with her recent coverage. These shows are more scripted than I thought. I guess they didn't want to touch that with a ten foot pole either.

Next week it will be BOMBSHELL Developments!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1639 on: November 18, 2008, 10:02:27 PM »

Blink34 wrote:

So this has not come from Drew Kesse himself?  There has been no "official" statement?

Not to my knowledge, I dont see anyone in a hurry to adress this issue in the midst of the horror of the daily life they are living without knowing what has happened to their loved one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.