April 26, 2024, 11:10:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372283 times)
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #1720 on: November 18, 2008, 11:09:32 PM »

I just don't think it a very good idea to have someone who is known to LE to be a person who tells false statements about his training and experience handling potential evidence.

Defense attorneys would have a field day out of that and the evidence would never make it to court.

Good Point. That would be a difficult one to overcome.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1721 on: November 18, 2008, 11:09:37 PM »

IMOO...this forum is so pro TES.....any real info not supporting TES...is flamed and disregarded....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1722 on: November 18, 2008, 11:09:38 PM »

I just don't think it a very good idea to have someone who is known to LE to be a person who tells false statements about his training and experience handling potential evidence.

Defense attorneys would have a field day out of that and the evidence would never make it to court.

You are exactly right.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: November 18, 2008, 11:09:52 PM »

Ok I having been thinking about LE asking LP to take a lie dectator test.

Here if is my thought for the day- Could TES have already recorded the river with their sonar (telling LP they never recorded it)  and know the garbage bag was not there before "his" search.   

Hmmm, hadn't thought of that.  Wouldn't that be something 

Didn't Tim say that Tes scanned it twice - One by TES and one by him personally?
\\

Yea, wouldn't that be something.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: November 18, 2008, 11:12:06 PM »

Thanks Willen!

I JUST SPIT MY DRINK ALL OVER, WHEN I SAW THE DANCING MONKEY WITH NANCY'S FACE!   

Could we get an NG with the rolling eyes?  I just love it when she does that!  TIA

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: November 18, 2008, 11:12:22 PM »

The scan might not see through the concrete but it would for sure see the concrete.  And bricks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1726 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:41 PM »

DES, please convey our appreciation to what LP is doing.  But to please be VERY careful as to not do anything to the advantage of the defense, as they WILL jump on any shred they can grab, which appears to be little right now.

LP is also a lawyer, right?  He should know what to do and not to do in a case such as this.   Thanks Des!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: November 18, 2008, 11:13:54 PM »

Wow, Red sounds horrible 

At least i did not go into my patented coughing TB fit during the interview. 

You have TB????

Holy SCHNIKEY!!

No do not take me literally on the TB. Just a bad case of flu at its end stage fighting to linger on.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: November 18, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »

I'm just going to throw this in the cage and run & hide under the blankets for the night

Todd Bosinski ... IF  Capt. Groover knew about this search why did he not speak up sooner...   as I said IF he knew who was involved.

And Yes I'm with Janet on Leonard  not asking for proof of certification
JMO  and G'nite all

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: November 18, 2008, 11:17:18 PM »

I agree that is pretty likely.

However.. just for the sake of argument. Let's say this diver DID actually find Caylee's remains.  Yes, highly unlikely, but let's just say he did.  I dont see how a defense attorney could talk their client's way out of a conviction under that circumstance.  Whether you or I found a body, or whether this diver found the body- it's still a body. It's the big evidence needed to put the DP on the table- It's the evidence  you're pretty confident in knowing this guy couldn't have magically pulled out of his ass just to make himself look good by finding.. doesn't matter if LE is there on the scene or not. If they can prove it's her by DNA, then whether this guy lied to his employer or not is kind of irrelevant. 

I'm not LP, so I can't get into his brain about it. But I do like to play Devil's Advocate, in any case. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: November 18, 2008, 11:17:55 PM »

That's for sure.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1731 on: November 18, 2008, 11:18:10 PM »

Wow, Red sounds horrible 

At least i did not go into my patented coughing TB fit during the interview. 

You have TB????

Holy SCHNIKEY!!

No do not take me literally on the TB. Just a bad case of flu at its end stage fighting to linger on.

Hope you got a Z-pack.  It was the only thing that helped my husband and I get over it.  Now, it is coming back around again!! 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: November 18, 2008, 11:18:14 PM »

IMOO...this forum is so pro TES.....any real info not supporting TES...is flamed and disregarded....Des

Now Des, not true.  Yes we are big TES supporters.  I personally am for anybody willing to search and help.  But just need to be careful with the integrity of the evidence.  Tim seems to know and I'm surprised LP let what happened last week go.

I WANT him to search.  Just make sure to be careful of every move and comment, as it feeds into the defense's hands!  We don't want that, as I'm sure LP doesn't either.  Not sure why he's not more mindful of that is all.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: November 18, 2008, 11:20:06 PM »

Good Point. That would be a difficult one to overcome.

BTW ... did LP give an honest answer to whether he was taking the $200K

If so, I guess he has $200,000 reason to return to FL to search. Sickening. But then again its all about the search and not one's motivation now is it? Then again everyone in the military lies about their service. Class act.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: November 18, 2008, 11:20:08 PM »

Ok I having been thinking about LE asking LP to take a lie dectator test.

Here if is my thought for the day- Could TES have already recorded the river with their sonar (telling LP they never recorded it)  and know the garbage bag was not there before "his" search.   

Hmmm, hadn't thought of that.  Wouldn't that be something 

Didn't Tim say that Tes scanned it twice - One by TES and one by him personally?

No!!

The river had not been searched with sonar until the morning following Leonard Padilla's request to send divers in.  Tim and assistant searched for 3 1/2 hours with a sonar but ... considering nothing was found ... Leonard was still insistent about sending in drivers as a backup measure.

When you think about it ... Tim and his assistant did not detect the bag of toys that the Blackwater diver brought to the surface.  Granted ... it turned out to be nothing significant in regards to the case but ... it could have.

Janet

________

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1735 on: November 18, 2008, 11:21:19 PM »

We are NEVER going to know some things. Too much he said / he said.
Too many strong willed people with strong assertions and opinions.
If ( Big If ) the body is found by anyone it would still be evidence. What if someone with a less than sterling past finds a body, they don't deny that it is a body and whose it is.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: November 18, 2008, 11:21:47 PM »

I'm just going to throw this in the cage and run & hide under the blankets for the night

Todd Bosinski ... IF  Capt. Groover knew about this search why did he not speak up sooner...   as I said IF he knew who was involved.

JMO  and G'nite all

Here is my argument to that.  We are not really (I think) around criminals too much.  People who are - are usually very skeptical of others and their motives.  Just sayin'
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: November 18, 2008, 11:23:04 PM »

Finding a body is highly unlikely at this late date.

Finding evidence is still more possible but what if the person finding the evidence is not credible?

Of course no one would question finding a body but many including LE certainly would, and have, evidence. 

The Anthonys are already saying things were stolen from their house to be planted, etc.  A defense attorney could use this to have evidence thrown out and therefore a jury would never even see it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: November 18, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »

JMO  and G'nite all

Here is my argument to that.  We are not really (I think) around criminals too much.  People who are - are usually very skeptical of others and their motives.  Just sayin'

All I can add, is because he doesn't have a stellar past, doesn't make him unqualified, as I'm sure he IS.  However,  the defense could use that.  They are grasping at straws right now and any evidence found by this diver, could be torn to shreds in a courtroom by the defense, causing a reasonable doubt.   We ALL know how it works......

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: November 18, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »

Anyone who is on the witness list better have a past akin to Mother Teresa.
Is Padilla on that list ? What about Rob Dick ? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.