April 15, 2024, 11:22:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371005 times)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1760 on: November 18, 2008, 11:39:22 PM »

On Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

!~*Mar*~!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: November 18, 2008, 11:41:32 PM »

OOOHHH! And might I ADD!  HOw is Tim supposed to concentrate on a real search and feeding thousands of people at the same time??? How can he do his job?????   I personally have not heard of ANY success from Mark Klaas's org.  I'm not condemning him for what he's doing with his org., but DO NOT act like he's knows about Tim's!!!! 

Ok, off my rant now. 

TES should NOT have to feed the volunteers....people were told to bring a sack lunch....however in other areas and on searches that I have been on...the people of the community come together and make sure there is plenty of food and water etc for the volunteers....what in the hell is wrong with people...why in the hell  weren't the church groups out there...the restaurants should be donating food, grocery stores...the whole thing just pisses me off to no end....people from all over this great country were buying food long distance and having it delivered....why in the hell do I, in MO, need to feed the volunteers in Orlando?? Sorry if I sound bitter...but I am....I never seen such a lack of community in my life......

IIRC...I offered to TES...way in advance, ir food/water etc was needed...just let me know....I was told...that Tes had that all covered.....

What a shock at the last minute/Friday afternoon of second search...not from TES...but associate of TES....help we need everything....I know that this was posted on several TES supporting sites....including, and in the forefront SM....that massive amounts of food ere sent to the search....many places/food I called said that they were wiped out.....so to read the TES official report of part of the reason they left was no food....well...it left me flabergasted to say the least...I do my homework....food and water imoo was not an issue....not bashing TES...but I do not agree with the TES report of lack of food to not be correct....Des

Des, you did a great job!  I think in some of our experience, nobody HAD to call, the community just jumped in to help.  Besides, TES wasn't sure of the turnout, and possibly wanted to keep people happy by providing food.  They just can't be asked themselves to cover the expense, or the time to get it.  It's people like you and others who took care of them, though you shouldn't have had to.  People 'should' have brought there own... Wink

Bullshit.....I offed weeks in advence FDA/Food service Comapnies to take care or everything....I was turned down....Des

Does anyone else remember that some of the searchers at the TES search said that they did not expect to receive lunch/drinks, etc. at the search because the volunteers were instructed to bring food and drink for themselves? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: November 18, 2008, 11:42:24 PM »

On Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

Yes, I heard Dr. Perper say 2 weeks as well.  I was surprised because I thought they had determined 2-3 days.  In this case I think Dr. Perper could be wrong.  Yes, there were bodily fluids decomposing but I don't think her body was in the car for 2 weeks (I could be wrong of course  )
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: November 18, 2008, 11:43:34 PM »

This is the reason I want to know more about "Andy" and why she was in a secluded area at 4:20 am on June 30/July 1st.  I did find where Dante lived only a few houses down from Andy a few years ago...I may be totally wrong, but hey at this point it's a 50/50 shot.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: November 18, 2008, 11:43:51 PM »

IMOO...this forum is so pro TES.....any real info not supporting TES...is flamed and disregarded....Des

Now Des, not true.  Yes we are big TES supporters.  I personally am for anybody willing to search and help.  But just need to be careful with the integrity of the evidence.  Tim seems to know and I'm surprised LP let what happened last week go.

I WANT him to search.  Just make sure to be careful of every move and comment, as it feeds into the defense's hands!  We don't want that, as I'm sure LP doesn't either.  Not sure why he's not more mindful of that is all.

Well I would like to ask you - what do you think of Mark Klaas now???

I am trying to think after ranting about him for a bit that maybe he had a bad day.  He had a scowl on his face and he was very bitter.  I have not heard him talk of others trying to find missing in the light before.  I was really shocked.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: November 18, 2008, 11:44:34 PM »

Puzzler - yes I think Colt/Chuck said he brought a lunch and something to drink.  I'm sure some didn't and that some wore inappropriate clothes as well.  When you have over 1000 people show up I'm sure many are ill prepared.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: November 18, 2008, 11:45:03 PM »

Ok I having been thinking about LE asking LP to take a lie dectator test.

Here if is my thought for the day- Could TES have already recorded the river with their sonar (telling LP they never recorded it)  and know the garbage bag was not there before "his" search.   

I 'thought' the bag was UNDER SILT.  Can a side sonar pick up items that are under silt?  I don't know the answer, but I'm hoping one of the monkeys knows and will share the info.
I know that a side sonar can give back a really good reflection of what's in the water, but can it see through silt, too?  TIA

Puzzler ... you are right!!

That could be the reason that the sonar never picked up on the bag.

Janet

______

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: But it was a child`s toy, but you`re saying it was in a garbage bag weighted down with a cement block?

BOSINSKI: Yes, ma`am. The garbage bag was ripped -- when I found it down underneath the silt, from what I could tell and by what I could feel, the garbage bag was partially closed. And as I pulled it up, I didn`t realize there was concrete in it. And as I got it up to the surface, I realized that there was actually something weighing in it, and I tried to do the best I could to preserve it. But in these type of conditions it`s extremely -- extremely hard to be able to control everything ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/14/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1767 on: November 18, 2008, 11:46:55 PM »

OK Iam just throwing this question out there!!!

How would you feel about the divers if CA and GA hired them?   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1768 on: November 18, 2008, 11:47:01 PM »

JANET~ these are two of the main issues from the transcript you provided me that really bother me the most:
=====================================================================================
TODD BOSINSKI, OWNER, BLACK WATER DIVERS, CONDUCTING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: I think it went fantastic. Honestly, we`re not doing anything but help -- trying to help.

You know, I hear the president of Equusearch over here stating that he was out here with sonar and all this other stuff. One of the questions I have for him, has he been trained with sonar? Does he know what type of sonar equipment he was using? Was it recorded, and if it was.

Well, I sure as hell hope he knows what sonar he is using, even I know in the past he's used Hummingbird sonar and I'd be willing to bet he has done more searches with sonar lookin for victims??????? I can't believe this diver/liar would question whether or not Tim knows his sonar euipment

GRACE: Well, I can answer that for you. I can answer that for you very quickly. Yes, he`s been trained. He`s done five-scan sonar with success all over the country.

Leonard told me personally and I`m going to sit here and tell you what he told me. When I got doing the sonar work, pulled the boat up to shore, Leonard said, Tim, I need your divers, I need your divers.

GRACE: You told me that.

MILLER: I said, Leonard, there`s nothing there. Leonard told me, Tim, you don`t realize the opportunity we`re missing. He gave me the story about why he thought that. He said the body is right there. He said, Tim, think about it, just think about it, we`ll have that cameras be -- we`ll have your divers in there, TV cameras all around.

Tim Miller`s holding Caylee`s skull. Think how much money we can make, Tim. Exactly what happened today is what Leonard told us on Sunday and we are doing the statement.
[/b]

Well that digusts me beyond belief~God forbid if that were my child and the searcher is thinking, wow look we can hold up her skull in front of all the media_yippee???

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html
[/quote]

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: November 18, 2008, 11:47:10 PM »

I believe TES takes their own divers with them, not positive on that but do think that is what they do.  If not, I would venture a guess that they use ones approved by LE in order to have their searches sanctioned.

Individual searchers are told not to touch evidence but to call their team leader, etc. to preserve it for LE.

No one would question remains but other evidence sure would be.

Just today it was reported that Casey commented that they hadn't even found Caylee's clothing which was taken to mean they could be separate from her remains.

If they are found, it would be very helpful if the person finding them is not a known pathological liar.

Or maybe not as I don't believe prosecution could get the death penalty even with remains.
Not a death penalty case other than the age of the victim.  They may ask for it but I will be shocked if they receive it even if remains are found.

Well, we all have our opinions and will just have to agree to disagree on some things I suppose.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: November 18, 2008, 11:47:19 PM »

At this point, five months in,  I don't think she is findable. The terrain, the number of square feet in the probable area, the 31 days head start and Hurricane Fay.
Perhaps she was right here when some of the " amateur " searchers did their thing. 

From an amatuer searchers point of view- I couldnt agree more!!  I still pray that she is found - stumbled upon by a hunter, developer, etc.  My fear is she is the land fill though.

IMO, Caylee's either under water or buried in the ground, which would make it extremely unlikely that someone will stumble upon her.  Remember..."her clothes haven't even been found".  Sounds like someone expected that the clothes would have already been found...AND that Caylee was not with the clothes.  OMG...that just reminded me...Caylee's babydoll was found WITHOUT clothes.  Do you think the doll's clothes are with Caylee's clothes and that the naked doll was symbolic of a naked Caylee somewhere?

Also, we're always talking about Casey not being very smart...well, she's outsmarted many people, trained people...where's Caylee?  HOW can KC outsmart so many??  Must be occam's razor theory (not sure at all that I got the spelling right).  Simple..think...where could Caylee be that is so simple we can't see it? 

Maybe the freezer? Maybe great grandma's yard?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: November 18, 2008, 11:47:39 PM »

Good night everyone, Red please take care of yourself.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: November 18, 2008, 11:47:47 PM »

I have a confession to make, I know very little about Mark Klaas's foundation or work.  I know he has Klaas Kids and Beyond Missing but I don't see where he actually searches for missing people.  It appears Beyond Missing is more informational for creating flyers and what to do:

http://www.beyondmissing.com/main.shtml

http://www.klaaskids.org/

Maybe I missed it but I don't see where any of it pertains to physically searching.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: November 18, 2008, 11:48:30 PM »

I haven't read too far back yet, but I just watched NG.  Nothing should shock me at this point, but what in the world??......Casey said LE hasn't even found Caylee's clothes yet?  The ones she was wearing that day?  I think in most of our minds, we think Casey chloroformed Caylee and the baby just kinda went to sleep, but this is murder; and i'ts ugly.  Did Casey take off all of Caylee's clothes after she was dead, threw them somewhere and put the body somewhere else?  I know for sure now, this was no accident, it was planned and Caylee must have been so scared to see the ugliness coming out of Casey. 
I can not believe that casey said that......when and where...?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: November 18, 2008, 11:49:00 PM »

The scan might not see through the concrete but it would for sure see the concrete.  And bricks.

Would it see the bricks/concrete IF there were inside the bag?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: November 18, 2008, 11:49:53 PM »

That's not fair because of how the Anthony's have acted throughout. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: November 18, 2008, 11:50:21 PM »

OOOHHH! And might I ADD!  HOw is Tim supposed to concentrate on a real search and feeding thousands of people at the same time??? How can he do his job?????   I personally have not heard of ANY success from Mark Klaas's org.  I'm not condemning him for what he's doing with his org., but DO NOT act like he's knows about Tim's!!!! 

Ok, off my rant now. 

TES should NOT have to feed the volunteers....people were told to bring a sack lunch....however in other areas and on searches that I have been on...the people of the community come together and make sure there is plenty of food and water etc for the volunteers....what in the hell is wrong with people...why in the hell  weren't the church groups out there...the restaurants should be donating food, grocery stores...the whole thing just pisses me off to no end....people from all over this great country were buying food long distance and having it delivered....why in the hell do I, in MO, need to feed the volunteers in Orlando?? Sorry if I sound bitter...but I am....I never seen such a lack of community in my life......

IIRC...I offered to TES...way in advance, ir food/water etc was needed...just let me know....I was told...that Tes had that all covered.....

What a shock at the last minute/Friday afternoon of second search...not from TES...but associate of TES....help we need everything....I know that this was posted on several TES supporting sites....including, and in the forefront SM....that massive amounts of food ere sent to the search....many places/food I called said that they were wiped out.....so to read the TES official report of part of the reason they left was no food....well...it left me flabergasted to say the least...I do my homework....food and water imoo was not an issue....not bashing TES...but I do not agree with the TES report of lack of food to not be correct....Des

Des, you did a great job!  I think in some of our experience, nobody HAD to call, the community just jumped in to help.  Besides, TES wasn't sure of the turnout, and possibly wanted to keep people happy by providing food.  They just can't be asked themselves to cover the expense, or the time to get it.  It's people like you and others who took care of them, though you shouldn't have had to.  People 'should' have brought there own... Wink

Bullshit.....I offed weeks in advence FDA/Food service Comapnies to take care or everything....I was turned down....Des

Does anyone else remember that some of the searchers at the TES search said that they did not expect to receive lunch/drinks, etc. at the search because the volunteers were instructed to bring food and drink for themselves? 

Even without instruction ... I believe it is common sense that TES is not about to provide food and water for the thousands of people who were expected.

Hey ... my youngest son and wife who are youth leaders at their church ... took ten young people on an all day hike a couple of weeks back to the summit of Golden Ears Park.  Neither one of them had to worry of whether the kids had food or water in their backpacks ... it was a given.

All the food and water that was provided through the good heart of Monkeys and others should have been a bonus ... not a necessity.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1777 on: November 18, 2008, 11:51:07 PM »

Yes, I heard Dr. Perper say 2 weeks as well.  I was surprised because I thought they had determined 2-3 days.  In this case I think Dr. Perper could be wrong.  Yes, there were bodily fluids decomposing but I don't think her body was in the car for 2 weeks (I could be wrong of course  )

If it was only a few days - would the smell still be that bad? 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: November 18, 2008, 11:52:39 PM »

MT.. you're a trouble maker! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: November 18, 2008, 11:55:58 PM »

I believe TES takes their own divers with them, not positive on that but do think that is what they do.  If not, I would venture a guess that they use ones approved by LE in order to have their searches sanctioned.

Individual searchers are told not to touch evidence but to call their team leader, etc. to preserve it for LE.

No one would question remains but other evidence sure would be.

Just today it was reported that Casey commented that they hadn't even found Caylee's clothing which was taken to mean they could be separate from her remains.

If they are found, it would be very helpful if the person finding them is not a known pathological liar.

Or maybe not as I don't believe prosecution could get the death penalty even with remains.
Not a death penalty case other than the age of the victim.  They may ask for it but I will be shocked if they receive it even if remains are found.

Well, we all have our opinions and will just have to agree to disagree on some things I suppose.

In many cases they used the Florida St divers who are fantastic and professional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.