April 19, 2024, 06:29:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371610 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: November 19, 2008, 12:15:23 AM »

Mytime & Janet,

I think only troublemakers can be trusted.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1801 on: November 19, 2008, 12:16:02 AM »

My husband packed a cooler full of drinks, water and sandwiches.  We. fortunately, had to take our car to our areas to be searched.  However, zone 1 (first group) took busses to BP.  I have no idea when they came back.  But I doubt people wanted to carry their coolers or lunches around all day.  I am sure many came back real hungry.  If they din't use a cooler, I doubt their lunches were any good after sitting in a hot car all day.

What about a small  backpack with bottles of water and ... nutri/energy bars and fruit.  Are we not talking about one meal.  The picnic could wait for a more opportune time.

Good Night Mytime.

Janet

Janet, You are not leaving on that note. LOL  It was so hot still.  Would you really want to search all day with even a small back pack on you?  Plus, one water bottle takes up a lot of room and doesn't last long in that heat. 

Good night Janet   

Love Always,

Mytime

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: November 19, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »

Did you see where anothermonkey called me a troublemaker?  Well, I never!!  

I did see that, lol.

To answer your question, if the Anthonys hired a diver, I would want to doubly see his credentials but believe it is possible for some to be professional enough not to be swayed one way or another by who hired them.

No creds, then I wouldn't believe them for a minute coming from that source.  But they wouldn't be hiring divers since they say Caylee is alive.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1803 on: November 19, 2008, 12:18:48 AM »

Mytime & Janet,

Uh oh!!  Are you drinking again tonight?   
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: November 19, 2008, 12:21:28 AM »

Does anyone else remember that some of the searchers at the TES search said that they did not expect to receive lunch/drinks, etc. at the search because the volunteers were instructed to bring food and drink for themselves? 

Yes I do and that is always the case.  I don't think their leaving had anything at all to do with food and have never heard of that being an issue at all.

I believe they weighed the chances of recovering remains or not against those of others in need just as Tim stated.   There were four missing in NC and there are still TES members locally in Orlando if LE requests more searches.

Yes, I recall that...and a woman with a missing relative who Tim said had been begging him since August to come to NC and search...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: November 19, 2008, 12:21:49 AM »

Mytime & Janet,

No I saw the doctor today he said no eating, drinking, smoking, or cavorting.  But, I can type!!! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1806 on: November 19, 2008, 12:22:17 AM »

I did see that, lol.

To answer your question, if the Anthonys hired a diver, I would want to doubly see his credentials but believe it is possible for some to be professional enough not to be swayed one way or another by who hired them.

No creds, then I wouldn't believe them for a minute coming from that source.  But they wouldn't be hiring divers since they say Caylee is alive.

I know!  Yet that is why they themselves searched the backyard!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1807 on: November 19, 2008, 12:23:27 AM »

Mytime & Janet,

No I saw the doctor today he said no eating, drinking, smoking, or cavorting.  But, I can type!!! 

No smoking?  Bet you are!!!!! 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: November 19, 2008, 12:25:08 AM »

Mytime & Janet,

No smoking?  Bet you are!!!!! 

You are very good my dear Watson!! 
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: November 19, 2008, 12:26:37 AM »

I just spoke with LP....he does not have a clue why this forum would question why this forum does't want him to contineu his search for Caylee....he is not the bottomless pit of money that many of you seem to think.....He wants that Baby found....Des

Dana....I think you were rude to him....Des

There isn't any reason for anybody to stop searching for Caylee.. bottom line. I think if LP's going to search, it should be where the evidence leads him.

I'd like for him to keep searching.  It amazes me of how he was turned on so quickly. Anyone searching and doing something is good for me... look at those good for nothings doing nothing but asking for money and not searching 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: November 19, 2008, 12:28:22 AM »

I did see that, lol.

I know!  Yet that is why they themselves searched the backyard!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: November 19, 2008, 12:29:40 AM »

Wonder what ever happened to the missing people on Milk Cartons?  that was a good source for exposure.  Wonder who paid for that? 
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1812 on: November 19, 2008, 12:37:41 AM »

On Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

Yes, I heard Dr. Perper say 2 weeks as well.  I was surprised because I thought they had determined 2-3 days.  In this case I think Dr. Perper could be wrong.  Yes, there were bodily fluids decomposing but I don't think her body was in the car for 2 weeks (I could be wrong of course  )

If it was only a few days - would the smell still be that bad? 
If it was a fresh blood will smell maybe 3 or 4 days but if it is skin and some other fluids will smell for several days but everything can be cleaned...maybe casey roll over an animal to cover up her crime and the animal skink stll there(under the car)

Rolled over an animal? Like what, a deer or moose? She claimed it was a squirrel. Like Cindy says, "smells like a damn body"

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1813 on: November 19, 2008, 12:40:18 AM »

Night Monkeys~again I have no problem with searching.......but ABSOLUTELY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH lp THINKING IT'S A MEDIA MOMENT AND MONEY MAKER HOLDING UP A PRECIOUS CHILD'S SKULL.......THAT'S AN OPPORTUNIST IMO.......anyway, let's remember who and what this is all really about.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1814 on: November 19, 2008, 12:41:27 AM »

I just spoke with LP....he does not have a clue why this forum would question why this forum does't want him to contineu his search for Caylee....he is not the bottomless pit of money that many of you seem to think.....He wants that Baby found....Des

Dana....I think you were rude to him....Des

There isn't any reason for anybody to stop searching for Caylee.. bottom line. I think if LP's going to search, it should be where the evidence leads him.

I'd like for him to keep searching.  It amazes me of how he was turned on so quickly. Anyone searching and doing something is good for me... look at those good for nothings doing nothing but asking for money and not searching 

Leonard is a likeable guy.  You can't help but like him.  He doesn't deny who is either.  I admire him for that.  I like to give LP a hard time because he is someone who can take it!!  I think it is a motivator for him.  But I'll say this - it better not be all show!!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1815 on: November 19, 2008, 12:42:59 AM »

Wonder what ever happened to the missing people on Milk Cartons?  that was a good source for exposure.  Wonder who paid for that? 

When children go missing, media is rightly swift to describe local efforts to find them. Not so publicized are the government and private sector agencies that kick into action when children go missing. Many of these agencies are busy even before children are reported missing, taking proactive measures aimed at prevention and early intervention.

The systematic intensive work of locating missing children and returning them to their lawful parents or guardians began about fifteen years ago in the United States and Canada.

In the United States the lead agency is the non-profit National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). Far more than a clearing house of information to be disseminated to other agencies, the NCMEC is also involved in providing training and technical assistance to law enforcement agencies. In addition, the NCMEC provides resource materials for child identification and street proofing programs for use by schools and local community organizations.

The NCMEC is most well-known as the "milk-carton people". Their missing children photo program has expanded far beyond the success of their milk carton campaign. Weekly, 80 Million American households receive their "Have You Seen Me?" flyers. Some time ago, Wal-Mart came on board as a corporate partner and as a result its 3000 stores now post missing children's photos on their bulletin boards, weekly reaching as many as 120 Million people.

The NCMEC has also been instrumental in enlisting support from more than 340 other corporate partners in their work, together with the federal government offices, all of the latter now posting missing children photographs on their building bulletin boards. The Internal Revenue Service has gone a step further by distributing missing children's photos with all tax forms and department publications. Overall, the NCMEC reports more than 600 million images are annually distributed. As a direct result, their 1999 Annual Report states, "one in every six children featured is recovered."

As an information clearing house the NCMEC databases are extensive. Among several that they utilize are the National Crime Information Centre, National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System, Infotek, Autotrak, Information America, and Lexus/Nexus. As well, they operate a CyberTipline, from which they gather, process, and disseminate data for law enforcement agencies in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the United Kingdom. Like their counterparts in other countries, they are able to communicate with literally thousands of agencies within hours of a report. In 1999 the NCMEC assisted in more than 68,000 missing child cases, 1600 of which were international abduction cases.

Missing children are usually divided into eight categories: stranger abduction, accident, wandered off, parental abduction (custody and no-custody order), runaway, unknown, and other.

Nearly 80% of these are runaways between the ages of fourteen and seventeen. Of these, most have a prior history of running away, and more than half are females. Less than 10% of missing children are abducted and the majority of these are parental abductions. Disturbing, however, is that more than 15% of children reported missing are listed by unknown circumstance.

Over the past fifteen years many measures have been developed to assist in locating missing children, most revolutionary of which is, perhaps, computerized age progression. In the United States this relatively new technology has already assisted in closing 220 cases. In Canada the service is offered to law enforcement agencies nation-wide. The most useful progressions are for children who have been missing two years or more. Taking photographs of the missing child from as close as possible to the time of disappearance and photographs of biological parents and/or siblings at the same age and at the age to which the child is being aged, forensic artists are able to construct a computer image of an "aged" missing child with remarkable accuracy.

Because missing children are a major concern for most, interagency cooperation, even internationally, is considerable. One recent case serves to describe this:

A two-year old was taken by her mother from her home in Hawaii in late 1998 to visit relatives in Texas. They failed to return.

In May, 1999, the mother phoned the father from Australia to report she had no intention of returning. The father filed a temporary custody order and notified the NCMEC. Because the mother had relatives in Canada, the father also notified the Missing Children Society of Canada in October, 1999. Their immediate investigation revealed that the mother and daughter had, indeed, visited their Canadian relatives. Canada's national Missing Children Registry was notified and border alerts were issued.

In February, 2000, Canada Customs reported that mother and daughter had entered the country. Investigation by the Society confirmed a location. The father was informed and he flew to Canada where he registered his custody order. Immediately, local police placed the child in the care of a children's agency and within four days of the mother and daughter entering Canada, she was re-united with her father. No less than seven different local and national agencies and government departments played a role in successful closure of the case.

The currency of the missing children databases and access to them, while very useful, still rely on front line law enforcement officers, community workers, and the general public to be effective. Training, awareness and vigilance are keys to success. Behavioral anomalies, discrepancies in documents, and watch lists are all indicators for investigators and observers. If these are ignored, a child found may still remain missing.

As important as locating missing children is ensuring their return. With the support of corporate partners, notably airlines and railways, this is made possible even for families without the money to pay transportation costs. Arrangements are possible to transport children home, as well as to enable parents or guardians to pick them up from often faraway places.

That efforts to locate and return missing children will continue and increase is evidenced by NCMEC activity, which now experiences three million "hits" daily in Internet traffic. The "milk-carton people" have indeed expanded their horizons.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1816 on: November 19, 2008, 12:43:28 AM »

Night Monkeys~again I have no problem with searching.......but ABSOLUTELY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH lp THINKING IT'S A MEDIA MOMENT AND MONEY MAKER HOLDING UP A PRECIOUS CHILD'S SKULL.......THAT'S AN OPPORTUNIST IMO.......anyway, let's remember who and what this is all really about.

Good night Islandmonkey - well said.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1817 on: November 19, 2008, 12:45:38 AM »

FOR ALL THE MISSING

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: November 19, 2008, 12:51:21 AM »

Thanks for your response to my question Pink Angel, very informative. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1819 on: November 19, 2008, 12:52:54 AM »

Thanks for your response to my question Pink Angel, very informative. 

Do you have any others questions?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.