April 20, 2024, 06:21:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371748 times)
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1820 on: November 19, 2008, 12:53:10 AM »

JANET~ these are two of the main issues from the transcript you provided me that really bother me the most:
=====================================================================================

TODD BOSINSKI, OWNER, BLACK WATER DIVERS, CONDUCTING SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: I think it went fantastic. Honestly, we`re not doing anything but help -- trying to help.

You know, I hear the president of Equusearch over here stating that he was out here with sonar and all this other stuff. One of the questions I have for him, has he been trained with sonar? Does he know what type of sonar equipment he was using? Was it recorded, and if it was.

Well, I sure as hell hope he knows what sonar he is using, even I know in the past he's used Hummingbird sonar and I'd be willing to bet he has done more searches with sonar lookin for victims??????? I can't believe this diver/liar would question whether or not Tim knows his sonar euipment

GRACE: Well, I can answer that for you. I can answer that for you very quickly. Yes, he`s been trained. He`s done five-scan sonar with success all over the country.

Leonard told me personally and I`m going to sit here and tell you what he told me. When I got doing the sonar work, pulled the boat up to shore, Leonard said, Tim, I need your divers, I need your divers.

GRACE: You told me that.

MILLER: I said, Leonard, there`s nothing there. Leonard told me, Tim, you don`t realize the opportunity we`re missing. He gave me the story about why he thought that. He said the body is right there. He said, Tim, think about it, just think about it, we`ll have that cameras be -- we`ll have your divers in there, TV cameras all around.

Tim Miller`s holding Caylee`s skull. Think how much money we can make, Tim. Exactly what happened today is what Leonard told us on Sunday and we are doing the statement.
[/b]

Well that digusts me beyond belief~God forbid if that were my child and the searcher is thinking, wow look we can hold up her skull in front of all the media_yippee???

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

I AM THE ONLY MONKEY BOTHERED BY THESE STATEMENT~HELLO, I'M HOLDING YOUR CHILD'S SKULL FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE..........sick
[/quote]You know, I understand 100% what you are saying, and I think for any other family, that would be unthinkable, but the Anthony's are another case altogether.  They are letting Caylee's skull remain who knows where, and/or supporting the mother who is letting that skull remain who knows where.  The desire for the retrieval and proper burial is for US now, not for her family.  The retrieval would upset them as it would seal the case against KC. 
I also think LP was talking his street language to Tim, and wasn't thinking clearly.  I think he was trying to encourage Tim to dive where he STRONGLY feels Caylee is, and was trying to entice Tim to assist by providing financial motivation.  Tim has been clear in stating how much $$ has been spent searching for Caylee, and I believe LP thought that was how he could get through to him.
Two different men, who want the same thing, but have very different approaches....
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1821 on: November 19, 2008, 12:54:40 AM »

Wonder what ever happened to the missing people on Milk Cartons?  that was a good source for exposure.  Wonder who paid for that? 

Hmmm?  I only buy the plastic gallon container of milk now.   
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: November 19, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »

On Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

Check out KCJackie's posts.  There are a few of us that have thought of this exact scenario.  I also think there is some kind of evidence in more than one place

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: November 19, 2008, 12:57:18 AM »

Thanks for your response to my question Pink Angel, very informative. 

Do you have any others questions?   

My biggest question is whether there is enough evidence to convict Casey.  That one really bothers me.  Listening to Dr. Lee the other night on NG was just sickening.  There's no proof it was human, could have been decomposing food, blah blah blah. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1824 on: November 19, 2008, 12:59:06 AM »

I am sure that LE has much more video surveillance than we know of.  Just sayin'
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1825 on: November 19, 2008, 01:00:25 AM »

Thanks for your response to my question Pink Angel, very informative. 

Do you have any others questions?   

My biggest question is whether there is enough evidence to convict Casey.  That one really bothers me.  Listening to Dr. Lee the other night on NG was just sickening.  There's no proof it was human, could have been decomposing food, blah blah blah. 

Yeah but he is being paid by the defense - so I take what he says with a grain of salt.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1826 on: November 19, 2008, 01:03:13 AM »

On Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

Check out KCJackie's posts.  There are a few of us that have thought of this exact scenario.  I also think there is some kind of evidence in more than one place

Yeah, the smell being so over powering made me think poor Caylee was there longer than originally stated.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1827 on: November 19, 2008, 01:06:15 AM »

I am sure that LE has much more video surveillance than we know of.  Just sayin'

That's what I don't understand, if there was other evidence wouldn't that have to be released to the defense also, like all the other docs and forensics?  Please enlighten me if you can.  I don't fully understand all this.  TIA  MM
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: November 19, 2008, 01:07:50 AM »

Found the following on another site:

a possible connection to illegal sale of steroids and GHB is commonly carried in visine bottles - Mrs. Sharon saw a bottle of visine at Greenwood

Someone posted on WS that the officer who Mrs. Sharon called is a real person and works for the department that would have jurisdiction over Greenwood Cemetary so I think we can assume Mrs. Sharon's e-mails and findings may be reliable.
Also, she mentions a bottle of visine that flew out from the rolled up bra:
"First I unearthed a woman’s sports bra. The bra was rolled together tightly, I took the stick and flung it from the hole, as it flew through the air, a Visine bottle fell out of it as it unrolled."

Hasn't anyone else heard that Visine is deadly??

"The estimated fatal dose of tetrahydrozoline for children up to 2
years of age is 5 mg intranasally (Handbook of Poisoning, 12th
Edition, 1987)... Each one fluid ounce bottle of Visine Eye Drops
contains approximately 15 mg of tetrahydrozoline HCl."

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=601025

Google it...it's all over the web. Also you'll find Visine bottles are commonly to carry GHB. Could this be the connection to drugs?? GHB???

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/12.14.00/mpnews2-0050.html

In Europe, GHB has been used as an anesthetic and experimentally to treat alcohol withdrawal.
read pg. 2 (GHB can be used to cause sedation?)

http://www.police.uci.edu/safety/publications/drugs.pdf

Anyone recall there may be a connection to drugs and illegal steroid sales (as mentioned on Brian's site):

GHB was first synthesized in 1960 and, before its harmful potential became known, was sold at health food stores as a dietary supplement. In the '80s, GHB was popular among bodybuilders because of its supposed ability to release a growth hormone and stimulate muscle growth.

For those who take GHB deliberately, the objective is to hit the "right level," says Porrata, "where you get the out-of-body buzz, like you're watching yourself on T.V." But, she says, it's a goal that many overshoot, risking deadly overdose.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1829 on: November 19, 2008, 01:08:36 AM »

That's what I don't understand, if there was other evidence wouldn't that have to be released to the defense also, like all the other docs and forensics?  Please enlighten me if you can.  I don't fully understand all this.  TIA  MM

I have no idea MM - I am sorry that I can not enlighten you on this subject!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1830 on: November 19, 2008, 01:14:32 AM »

To be honest, I was not impressed with LE interview with Casey.  There were many missed opportunties.  But I guess they never figured she'd "lawyer up" so quickly.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: November 19, 2008, 01:14:49 AM »

The info about visine, etc that I just posted is interesting. 

One thing that has troubled me since reading before about this 'Ms Sharon', is what she states she did:

"First I unearthed a woman’s sports bra. The bra was rolled together tightly, I took the stick and flung it from the hole, as it flew through the air, a Visine bottle fell out of it as it unrolled."

Anyone searching is instructed that if they find anything, to mark the area, step back and don't touch anything.  I was stunned to read that she 'flung' the sports bra from the hole.     I mean, who does that?  For all she knew, Caylee's remains could have been wrapped up in clothes or something.  Jeeeezzz. 

Just saying....

Still tho, the rest of the info about Visine etc was interesting to me. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1832 on: November 19, 2008, 01:17:16 AM »

The info about visine, etc that I just posted is interesting. 

One thing that has troubled me since reading before about this 'Ms Sharon', is what she states she did:

Anyone searching is instructed that if they find anything, to mark the area, step back and don't touch anything.  I was stunned to read that she 'flung' the sports bra from the hole.     I mean, who does that?  For all she knew, Caylee's remains could have been wrapped up in clothes or something.  Jeeeezzz. 

Just saying....

Still tho, the rest of the info about Visine etc was interesting to me. 

I agree!!
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: November 19, 2008, 01:19:13 AM »

I thought she buried her the 30th when I saw the map, but I think I remember them searching the Aerospace area one wknd.  So, where is she?
Someone moved the damn body! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1834 on: November 19, 2008, 01:24:50 AM »

UH OH - I hope this is not a indication of OCSO or the DA's performance.

Not Guilty Verdict For Man Accused Of Murdering Wife
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A husband is free of accusations he murdered his wife, a popular Orange County teacher. Prosecutors believed Alwynn Walker had stalked his wife right up until he killed her. Andrea Walker was found murdered near her car in June 2007.

As soon as the verdict came back, there was an emotional outburst from the defendant's family. They cried and hugged each other. On the victim's side, loved ones were stoned faced and immediately left the court.

Alwynn Walker is a free man. After being accused of stalking and killing his estranged wife, a jury found him not guilty.

"I knew my brother did not do it, regardless of the situation of their marriage, he's a good man," the suspect's sister said.

Walker was charged with first-degree murder, accused of killing Pine Hills Elementary School teacher Andrea Walker. Prosecutors said the two were in the middle of getting a divorce and Walker wanted insurance money.

Detectives accused Walker of using GPS and Internet software to spy on and stalk his soon to-be-ex wife. But the defense said prosecutors never proved murder. They said investigators were on a witch-hunt and refused to look into other possible suspects, such as the victim's other romantic interests she had been seeing on the side.

After deliberating for two and half hours, the jury agreed.

Walker had his head on the desk for several minutes after the verdict, too emotional to even get up. He walked out of the court and vowed to re-start his life
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1835 on: November 19, 2008, 01:27:19 AM »

Was hoping to hear something about that posting about sheriff's vehicle's being at Hopespring, but alas nothing.  Was hoping to hear the house was surrounded & lots of activity was occurring, but alas nothing.

Klaas, if you're still here, I asked you a question on the NH thread.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1836 on: November 19, 2008, 01:30:23 AM »

MM - are you still here?
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1837 on: November 19, 2008, 01:32:39 AM »

Actually, The Klass for Kids organization does have a very good success rate as well and are also highly regarded in their field...Normally, I really admire Mr. Klass and his work, and I have often heard him praise TES and their work. Tonight was an anomaly like so many other anomalies this case has brought out in people. I think that he and Tim might have a professional disagreement on the handling of this case at this time but their common goals, mutual respect and individual integrity will win out in the end. This too shall pass they say. As for LP, he is not a searcher. He might accept money FOR THE SEARCH OF CAYLEE,right or wrong, I am not sure, but I believe his heart too is in the right place.

Carmen
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: November 19, 2008, 01:32:56 AM »

an interesting blog

Are Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Trusting The Right Organizations?

http://www.bloggernews.net/118673

*** also mentioned on NG by Klaas... if the Anthony's have proof Caylee is alive, why wait later in the week for a press conf? They should be going to LE with the info.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: November 19, 2008, 01:34:54 AM »

MM - are you still here?

Yes, I was thinking about that article you posted and in that case there was a body.  Hmm??  don't know what to think right now and the adult kids are on their way over agin soon.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.