April 25, 2024, 04:41:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372133 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: November 19, 2008, 01:36:30 AM »

UH OH - I hope this is not a indication of OCSO or the DA's performance.

Not Guilty Verdict For Man Accused Of Murdering Wife
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A husband is free of accusations he murdered his wife, a popular Orange County teacher. Prosecutors believed Alwynn Walker had stalked his wife right up until he killed her. Andrea Walker was found murdered near her car in June 2007.

As soon as the verdict came back, there was an emotional outburst from the defendant's family. They cried and hugged each other. On the victim's side, loved ones were stoned faced and immediately left the court.

Alwynn Walker is a free man. After being accused of stalking and killing his estranged wife, a jury found him not guilty.

"I knew my brother did not do it, regardless of the situation of their marriage, he's a good man," the suspect's sister said.

Walker was charged with first-degree murder, accused of killing Pine Hills Elementary School teacher Andrea Walker. Prosecutors said the two were in the middle of getting a divorce and Walker wanted insurance money.

Detectives accused Walker of using GPS and Internet software to spy on and stalk his soon to-be-ex wife. But the defense said prosecutors never proved murder. They said investigators were on a witch-hunt and refused to look into other possible suspects, such as the victim's other romantic interests she had been seeing on the side.

After deliberating for two and half hours, the jury agreed.

Walker had his head on the desk for several minutes after the verdict, too emotional to even get up. He walked out of the court and vowed to re-start his life

They had a guy who knew how to do all that stuff on Dr. Phil last year.  He was doing just that but was living with his wife at the time.  Remember thinking hope there aren't any nuts watching this as it is filled with information that I had no idea even existed.  They actually got this guy to volunteer to commit himself but it didn't last long enough & they eventually got the woman & her children to a safe place but every now & then I think of her & just how obsessed he was with her.  May Andrea Walker rest in the arms of her Lord.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1841 on: November 19, 2008, 01:37:08 AM »

an interesting blog

Are Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Trusting The Right Organizations?

http://www.bloggernews.net/118673

*** also mentioned on NG by Klaas... if the Anthony's have proof Caylee is alive, why wait later in the week for a press conf? They should be going to LE with the info.

Cindy likes to conduct her own investigations...   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1842 on: November 19, 2008, 01:41:56 AM »

Ya know, I honestly believe that either Casey or someone in her family or circle of friends got rid of a lot of the 'evidence', whatever that might be.  Betcha Casey or any of the others drove around to several spots in town (all that pinging!) dumping bits of evidence here and there.  That's why I think it is SO important for LE to be collecting whatever is found here and there, even if it doesn't SEEM to be related to this case.  It could turn out that one thing found here may have to do with something found there. 

In a small rural town in northeast Nebraska there was a car stolen by some young punks who (as it turned out) wanted the car for parts for their own car.  They burned the stolen car after they took from it what they needed.  Before they were arrested, (it was later found out), they had a bunch of friends over to their house, and at least three of those friends each took one of the evidence to "dump" on their way home.  One shoe was found in a different rural town, it's mate found in another.  The license plates from the stolen car was found under the mattress of the mother of one of the accused.  She had no clue they were even there!  (and yes it was reported that she did take a lie detector test). 

My point in telling y'all about that is because it just shows that important evidence can and does have a way at times of finding itself scattered hither and yon.  Am hoping LE is paying attention to and collecting whatever may be found.  That stuff could belong to any number of ongoing or cold cases. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: November 19, 2008, 01:44:57 AM »

Ya know, I honestly believe that either Casey or someone in her family or circle of friends got rid of a lot of the 'evidence', whatever that might be.  Betcha Casey or any of the others drove around to several spots in town (all that pinging!) dumping bits of evidence here and there.  That's why I think it is SO important for LE to be collecting whatever is found here and there, even if it doesn't SEEM to be related to this case.  It could turn out that one thing found here may have to do with something found there. 

In a small rural town in northeast Nebraska there was a car stolen by some young punks who (as it turned out) wanted the car for parts for their own car.  They burned the stolen car after they took from it what they needed.  Before they were arrested, (it was later found out), they had a bunch of friends over to their house, and at least three of those friends each took one of the evidence to "dump" on their way home.  One shoe was found in a different rural town, it's mate found in another.  The license plates from the stolen car was found under the mattress of the mother of one of the accused.  She had no clue they were even there!  (and yes it was reported that she did take a lie detector test). 

My point in telling y'all about that is because it just shows that important evidence can and does have a way at times of finding itself scattered hither and yon.  Am hoping LE is paying attention to and collecting whatever may be found.  That stuff could belong to any number of ongoing or cold cases. 

She may have burned the clothes or other evidence.   
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: November 19, 2008, 01:45:22 AM »

Good point!  I could see the any one of the A's dumping evidence.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1845 on: November 19, 2008, 01:47:32 AM »

MM - are you still here?

Yes, I was thinking about that article you posted and in that case there was a body.  Hmm??  don't know what to think right now and the adult kids are on their way over agin soon.   

Do any of you sleep or just night owls?  I really dislike like posts that advocte violence.  "like I'd like to smack her,"   it really make that poster look so uneducated and immature.  I like this forum and would like for it to remain dignified.  JMO

Good night Everyone.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: November 19, 2008, 01:50:26 AM »

MM - are you still here?

Yes, I was thinking about that article you posted and in that case there was a body.  Hmm??  don't know what to think right now and the adult kids are on their way over agin soon.   

Do any of you sleep or just night owls?  I really dislike like posts that advocte violence.  "like I'd like to smack her,"   it really make that poster look so uneducated and immature.  I like this forum and would like for it to remain dignified.  JMO

Good night Everyone.

Goodnight MyTime!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1847 on: November 19, 2008, 01:52:27 AM »

I am sure that LE has much more video surveillance than we know of.  Just sayin'

That's what I don't understand, if there was other evidence wouldn't that have to be released to the defense also, like all the other docs and forensics?  Please enlighten me if you can.  I don't fully understand all this.  TIA  MM

Unfortunately I don't understand how it all works.  There's something about 'discovery' (?), where the state has a set amount of time or such to release to the judge and the defense what they know?  Something like that.  Not sure if that's just the documents or if it also includes all the evidence the state has.  On the other hand, we hear how the state likes to keep things 'close to the vest' for the trial.     I'm just not sure what they are allowed to keep tucked away for surprising the defense (if anything). 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: November 19, 2008, 01:56:27 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: November 19, 2008, 01:56:59 AM »

Goodnight MT.  They are on vac and visiting the "parents".  We all stay up pretty late. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: November 19, 2008, 01:57:44 AM »

She may have burned the clothes or other evidence.   

She sure could have!  She, or anyone else.  Sigh.... 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: November 19, 2008, 01:57:55 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Goodnight Klaas!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1852 on: November 19, 2008, 02:01:50 AM »

Good point!  I could see the any one of the A's dumping evidence.

Oh yes, me too.  Not so sure about Casey's friends, but for sure the A's. 

Does anyone remember the day that Cindy went out of town for several hours, like nearly the whole day, supposedly passing out flyers in that town???  At the time I thought, 'oh yeah right!!'  I still wonder what she was actually doing that day.... 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1853 on: November 19, 2008, 02:07:59 AM »

On Nancy Grace she had a ME on her show that explained why the car would still smell 4 months later. The medical examiner man that she had on there said that he thinks the body was in the car for two weeks.

Could this mean that there is a different time line then of when she disposed of the body? Maybe we should look over the pings and see if we can get a different location that Casey may have been at since the time line could be changed. I agree with the ME that her body would have been in there for a long time. If Caylee was killed on the 16th then that means two weeks later it would have been June 30th or around that time that Caylees body was gone. She could have disposed of the body in July even.

This is the reason I want to know more about "Andy" and why she was in a secluded area at 4:20 am on June 30/July 1st.  I did find where Dante lived only a few houses down from Andy a few years ago...I may be totally wrong, but hey at this point it's a 50/50 shot.

KCJackie, did you send your pings and photos to LE?  I agree that this is a very very strange place to be at that hour.

Didn't someone tell us they operate 24 hours but would there be people about at that time or would it be later, etc.?  And lots of factories are cutting shifts with slow economy so would need to know the situation on that date.

But those are some of the most secluded and creepy photos I have seen.  And if it were a busy area, wouldn't somebody pick up that abandoned sofa/furniture, etc.?  Patches missing from the pavement, etc. just looks abandoned to me.

Anna - No I did not - I don't want to bug them with my info - when they have the same info (Hopefully).  Out of all the ping records Jun/July's - she was in this area only one time.  The first day Tony left for NY - she had his jeep for the week - this is where she chose to go that night/early morning, and then don't forget the shower at Jesse's.  She was suppose to be at Amy's and wasn't but did show up the next day.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1854 on: November 19, 2008, 02:08:13 AM »

... respectully snipped

Do any of you sleep or just night owls? 

Sleep????     Night owl here!!  My dachschund and I take cat naps during the day.  lol 

Good night to everyone headed to the monkey bunker. 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: November 19, 2008, 02:09:03 AM »

Goodnight!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: November 19, 2008, 02:11:28 AM »

Thanks for your response to my question Pink Angel, very informative. 

Do you have any others questions?   

I do!  I do!   Where's LEEEEEEEEEEEE?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1857 on: November 19, 2008, 02:13:27 AM »

Good Night MyTime - Sweet Dreams!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: November 19, 2008, 02:18:38 AM »

Gosh, alot has gone on since I left for work earlier today....or was it yesterday........anyway, things in this case have gotten crazier and crazier, Why in the world did the diver think he could lie to LE and not get caught  and then turn around and go work for LP in the same town and think he wouldnt get found out, also why would LEE send Lois a e-mail, that is pretty crazy too...like she was the only one at Blanchard Park, I think this has turned out to be one hell of a mess!  I wouldnt be surprised if Cindy runs off with the guy from KF.......Or maybe George will become a country singer, Geez    when will it all stop.............  Oh and by the way......I said before that Caylee's remains was in the trunk for 2 weeks and I still stand by that,  I think when we hear about all this in the trial, we will come to realize just how SICK and DISCUSTING Casey really is......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: November 19, 2008, 02:23:12 AM »

... respectully snipped

Do any of you sleep or just night owls? 

Sleep????     Night owl here!!  My dachschund and I take cat naps during the day.  lol 

Good night to everyone headed to the monkey bunker. 

OK, night owl...you are up on games...i'm headed to bed. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.