April 19, 2024, 12:11:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371648 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1920 on: November 19, 2008, 09:49:05 AM »

I can't believe that guy lied about his service...
You know, there IS something called the Stolen Valor Act...I believe these people, and there are a LOT of them, should be prosecuted. It completely degrades the actual heroes; the ones who ARE out there sweating, bleeding, and dying for our country. I mean, who knows, if this guy's boss hadn't been prior military, he would have kept his charade up and probably would have been on NG talking about his old "war stories" with the 4th group...only, I'm pretty sure if he had, there would be enough people from the 4th group to discredit him, almost immediately. All it takes is one quick look at his record, or one quick question about his graduation from Q course...

Sorry, I haven't had time to read back this a.m. Who lied? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1921 on: November 19, 2008, 09:49:24 AM »

THANKS, KLAAS!!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: November 19, 2008, 09:51:14 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!

Geesh..What a mess...So many different topics in the last 25 pages..How's a girl to keep up?This thing changes from day to day..
From everything I've read,I've drawn some conclusions..

My advice to Murt would be to close the chat,stop what he's doing in this case,get back to work earning some money and stop all the nonsense for the duration of this case..Learn from it and continue on when he is far wiser..I for one, wonder what fallout he may have yet to endure in the future concerning all this..

I think Padilla should just stay in California now until it's a must he be back in Florida..I don't think he could add a thing to this case now except more turmoil..

I really am quite confused as to the whole Tim Miller issue.It seem's to me,it was him that ignited the firestorm..He could have used the BP chaos to his advantage..He said Caylee wasn't there so instead of using the time to search places of interest,it became,"Let's make a fool out of Padilla"..In my world,it was a pissing contest and the only one person that received any benefit,was Casey...

In my opinion,all three of the above men should butt out completely...No nanner throwing please...Mistakes happen but we should all learn from them...

I'm praying that LE is just sitting back biting their tongues and the prosecuter is confident that she will be convicted..

Can't think of a thing to say about the A's and their so called proof! Someone should send them the Little Golden Book,The Boy that Cried Wolf...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1923 on: November 19, 2008, 09:51:16 AM »

Anyone have a reliable timeline handy?

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1924 on: November 19, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »

Let's all take a little break and just look at this sweet baby girl. She deserves justice. 

I remember you, Caylee.
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1925 on: November 19, 2008, 09:55:48 AM »

You know, there IS something called the Stolen Valor Act...I believe these people, and there are a LOT of them, should be prosecuted. It completely degrades the actual heroes; the ones who ARE out there sweating, bleeding, and dying for our country. I mean, who knows, if this guy's boss hadn't been prior military, he would have kept his charade up and probably would have been on NG talking about his old "war stories" with the 4th group...only, I'm pretty sure if he had, there would be enough people from the 4th group to discredit him, almost immediately. All it takes is one quick look at his record, or one quick question about his graduation from Q course...

that diver--i think he's the owner of blackwater divers..
which in itself is odd...

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: November 19, 2008, 09:57:14 AM »

that diver--i think he's the owner of blackwater divers..
which in itself is odd...

Hmm. Well that is odd and just plain wrong.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: November 19, 2008, 09:57:27 AM »

How about my timeline?

Arose at 6am..Turned on the computer..Put the kettle on for hot water...Let the dogs out..fixed my tea..made my bed...let the dogs in..got on the computer....It's 10:57 am,now what?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: November 19, 2008, 10:00:31 AM »

Here is a link that I think Klaas put up on timeline through August 1
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.0
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: November 19, 2008, 10:02:46 AM »

Geesh..What a mess...So many different topics in the last 25 pages..How's a girl to keep up?This thing changes from day to day..

My advice to Murt would be to close the chat,stop what he's doing in this case,get back to work earning some money and stop all the nonsense for the duration of this case..Learn from it and continue on when he is far wiser..I for one, wonder what fallout he may have yet to endure in the future concerning all this..

I think Padilla should just stay in California now until it's a must he be back in Florida..I don't think he could add a thing to this case now except more turmoil..

I really am quite confused as to the whole Tim Miller issue.It seem's to me,it was him that ignited the firestorm..He could have used the BP chaos to his advantage..He said Caylee wasn't there so instead of using the time to search places of interest,it became,"Let's make a fool out of Padilla"..In my world,it was a pissing contest and the only one person that received any benefit,was Casey...

In my opinion,all three of the above men should butt out completely...No nanner throwing please...Mistakes happen but we should all learn from them...

I'm praying that LE is just sitting back biting their tongues and the prosecuter is confident that she will be convicted..

Can't think of a thing to say about the A's and their so called proof! Someone should send them the Little Golden Book,The Boy that Cried Wolf...

IMO, Murt is a great guy!  He does work, which is his business not ours.

I feel that LP has a heart of gold.  If he, or any of the 3, want to search and not harm the case, then go for it.

Tim has a great reputation and respect from the public. 

They all can search, IMO, but keep quiet regarding their opinions of each other.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1930 on: November 19, 2008, 10:02:51 AM »

Great post, Tater!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: November 19, 2008, 10:03:41 AM »

Let's all take a little break and just look at this sweet baby girl. She deserves justice. 

I believe she will....

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: November 19, 2008, 10:04:35 AM »

It's hard to believe somebody - her own mother - killed her.   What a precious little girl. A gift from God that Casey didn't want. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1933 on: November 19, 2008, 10:07:17 AM »

BUMP~~~~~~~~~ I CAN DO IT TODAY 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: November 19, 2008, 10:07:29 AM »

How about my timeline?

Arose at 6am..Turned on the computer..Put the kettle on for hot water...Let the dogs out..fixed my tea..made my bed...let the dogs in..got on the computer....It's 10:57 am,now what?

You funny little Tater you! 

Oh now wait just a minute ... I don't see anything about getting dressed in there. (Assuming all monkeys sleep au naturelle.) Are you streaking again today? I kid. I kid. 

I remember you, Caylee.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1935 on: November 19, 2008, 10:07:41 AM »

How about my timeline?

You made your bed?? Now I really feel like a shmuck

Carmen
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: November 19, 2008, 10:08:06 AM »

How about my timeline?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: November 19, 2008, 10:08:17 AM »

Here is a link that I think Klaas put up on timeline through August 1
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.0

Thank you much 

I remember you, Caylee.
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1938 on: November 19, 2008, 10:12:00 AM »

Being around evil too long, for a normal person, is very draining..Emotionally, mentally and worst of all spiritually. It robs people of that little inner sense of well being and definetely brings out the worst in people..Even without that though, good people do bad things and sometimes bad people will do good things. Tim, LP and Klass are all good people imo.

Carmen
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1939 on: November 19, 2008, 10:13:19 AM »

Something I don't understand.  If Caylee was in trunk for 2 1/2 days before being put into something to stop the decomposition how did she do that without having the smell all over herself and her clothes?  If you believe that she showered at Jesse's to remove smell, what did she do with clothes?  Why wasn't there a lingering smell that Jesse noticed? I remember that he took a poly.  If the moving of Caylee is unrelated to Jesse house shower, again what happened to KC's clothes, they would have to smell? 

----------------

She had slacks in the car.  Cindy washed them because they had the same smell as the car.
I don't understand the shower and Jesse not smelling any odor.

Maybe she put her clean clothes in a large zip lock bag to keep the smell out and she would change somewhere outside the car.  I wonder if anyone noticed she used extra perfume around that time.  She also might have sprayed herself with Febreeze.  When my mother smoked she used to do that before she went into work because the dead smoke smell bothered her boss.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.