April 26, 2024, 08:54:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372272 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1940 on: November 19, 2008, 10:14:50 AM »

How about my timeline?

Arose at 6am..Turned on the computer..Put the kettle on for hot water...Let the dogs out..fixed my tea..made my bed...let the dogs in..got on the computer....It's 10:57 am,now what?
You made your bed?? Now I really feel like a shmuck

I rarely make my bed. I'm always late for work. Hmm, seems like I don't want to go there. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: November 19, 2008, 10:14:58 AM »

mammy wrote:"IMO, Murt is a great guy!  He does work, which is his business not ours.

I feel that LP has a heart of gold.  If he, or any of the 3, want to search and not harm the case, then go for it.

Tim has a great reputation and respect from the public. 

They all can search, IMO, but keep quiet regarding their opinions of each other."
==============

I didn't say he was a bad guy mammy...He himself talks about money issues which then makes it anyone's business when hearing.I don't know what LP's heart is made of,only God does..I know what he says about them though...

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

This goes for everyone not anyone in particular..I think these men are just fine but it's time to stop all the drama...jmo  I respect your opinon mammy..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: November 19, 2008, 10:15:58 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18013764/detail.html

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview

How can Local 6 have an EXCLUSIVE TOUR when Greta and FoxNews had an EXCLUSIVE TOUR on August 6, 2008?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:07 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys!

Geesh..What a mess...So many different topics in the last 25 pages..How's a girl to keep up?This thing changes from day to day..
From everything I've read,I've drawn some conclusions..

My advice to Murt would be to close the chat,stop what he's doing in this case,get back to work earning some money and stop all the nonsense for the duration of this case..Learn from it and continue on when he is far wiser..I for one, wonder what fallout he may have yet to endure in the future concerning all this..

I think Padilla should just stay in California now until it's a must he be back in Florida..I don't think he could add a thing to this case now except more turmoil..

I really am quite confused as to the whole Tim Miller issue.It seem's to me,it was him that ignited the firestorm..He could have used the BP chaos to his advantage..He said Caylee wasn't there so instead of using the time to search places of interest,it became,"Let's make a fool out of Padilla"..In my world,it was a pissing contest and the only one person that received any benefit,was Casey...

In my opinion,all three of the above men should butt out completely...No nanner throwing please...Mistakes happen but we should all learn from them...

I'm praying that LE is just sitting back biting their tongues and the prosecuter is confident that she will be convicted..

Can't think of a thing to say about the A's and their so called proof! Someone should send them the Little Golden Book,The Boy that Cried Wolf...

That pretty much sums it up!! All the drama is just helping Casey.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:18 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18013728/detail.html

Padilla Says Casey Made Self-Incriminating Statements
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 – updated: 8:20 am EST November 19, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told CNN's Nancy Grace on Tuesday night that Casey Anthony previously made self-incriminating statements to one of his associates.

Tracy McLaughlin was living with Casey Anthony and her family after Padilla bonded her out of jail. McLaughlin told investigators that Casey criticized people who were searching for Caylee saying, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing."

Padilla said Casey's statement could indicate that she knows where the clothes are and where she left Caylee.

"It definitely brought our attention to the fact that at that point in time she was making a statement," he said.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »

How can Local 6 have an EXCLUSIVE TOUR when Greta and FoxNews had an EXCLUSIVE TOUR on August 6, 2008?

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/06/george-and-cindy-anthony-speak-with-greta-transcript/

Maybe, It's the "new & improved" exclusive tour?   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: November 19, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »

ok, I give up. I looked. But I am missing it. What is the date of the shower at Jesse Grund's?

I remember you, Caylee.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: November 19, 2008, 10:20:09 AM »

Caylee Anthony, 3, Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 7:12 am EST November 19, 2008
UPDATED: 8:13 am EST November 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio was granted an exclusive tour of the home of Casey Anthony's parents, who claim they have have proof that their granddaughter, Caylee, is still alive.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of Caylee, who is now 3 years old.

Casey Anthony and her daughter lived in the Orange County home of George and Cindy Anthony, although Casey Anthony often stayed elsewhere, sometimes with Caylee.

"Having Thanksgiving come, it's not gonna be our normal, you know, our normal Thanksgiving," Cindy Anthony said.

people want to say, 'Cindy and George are in such denial. Why can't they see it the way we see it,'" D'Onofrio said.

"Until I know 100 percent, I am not going to give up," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no concrete evidence. There is that word again "concrete".  Need to check backyard.There's only circumstanial evidence."

Cindy Anthony told D'Onofrio that Orange County sheriff's detectives admitted to her that the evidence found in Casey Anthony's car -- the smell of death, a stain, decomposition of human remains -- does not prove that Caylee is dead or that Casey Anthony killed her.

Cindy Anthony said she's upset that the sheriff's office has apparently rushed to judgment by not searching for Caylee.

"Elizabeth Smart. The police department there thought she was dead, but yet they followed up and brought Elizabeth home to Ed Smart," Cindy Anthony said.No decomp for E Smart.

Elizabeth Smart was found alive nine months after she was kidnapped from her Salt Lake City home in 2003.

Cindy Anthony recounted the days when her daughter was first bailed out of jail.

"Casey didn't want to come in (her bedroom) at first because this is where she and Caylee spent most of their time," Cindy Anthony said. "We got an air mattress and she wanted to stay in our room -- and we have a big enough bedroom that she had a big enough space -- for the whole first week."

Casey Anthony's bedroom is covered with pictures of Caylee, from ultrasound images to her birth and several pictures of them together.

"It became more comforting for her to be here. She'd sleep with (her) Teddy (bear). And it was hard. Very, very hard," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter watched TV while she was home, including local news the day stories were being aired about tests indicating that a dead body was likely in her car trunk.

A woman who was staying with the family and monitoring Casey Anthony's release from jail, said Casey Anthony reacted to the stories by saying, "several people borrowed my car in the past." More heresay from Cindy.

Protesters were camped out in front of the Anthony home at that time, and Cindy Anthony said Casey Anthony peered out of a window the night her father got into a heated argument. Casey Anthony called 911, urging authorities to arrest the protestors.

Cindy Anthony said going into Caylee's room is not easy to do.

"This is Caylee's room. It's very hard to come into now. And people are going to start to send Christmas presents already to Caylee," Cindy Anthony said. "I open the door a couple of times a week. I was in her room earlier today, sitting and reflecting and crying." If I had a relative or friend missing a loved one the last thing I would do is send a gift at holiday time.

Cindy Anthony said she will likely go Christmas shopping for Caylee, too.More actions to make it look like she believes Caylee is alive. Wonder which tv interview she will give the rights to for pictures of unopened gifts and Christmas tree?

"I think about the days she'd go into her little cottage and she'd ring the little doorbell and she'd go, 'Ding dong," said George Anthony from his back yard.

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, 26, who was visible when Caylee first went missing, has not been seen as much lately.

"He's trying to sustain his income for himself. I mean, he hasn't worked for two-plus months. It's hard for him to work every single day," George Anthony said. "This can tear a family apart if you let it."Nor has anyone else in the family.

The Anthonys said they have proof that Caylee is alive, and they plan on holding a news conference later this week to discuss the details.Why wouldn't they present it to LE and get things straightened out and maybe bond her out for the holidays?

"Meanwhile, investigators are still trying to get more information out of George and Cindy with little success," D'Onofrio said. "They believe they a lot of information they're keeping from them. Detectives still want to talk to Cindy about the smelly clothes in Casey's car she washed. They also believe George and Lee know more than they're willing to share."Quote of the day!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1948 on: November 19, 2008, 10:21:19 AM »

I AM THE ONLY MONKEY BOTHERED BY THESE STATEMENT~HELLO, I'M HOLDING YOUR CHILD'S SKULL FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE..........sick

I think to be bothered by it, you have to believe it was said. I'm not so sure it was..  even if it was, I question why Tim would even say that out loud.  He may have a beef with LP, and he may question his motives- he has the right to both. We all know that when it comes to finding people- as even LP himself stated - Tim is the best.  However, I do have a problem with Tim going that far on national television.  You think anybody who cares about Caylee wants to hear about "hey, let's hold her little skull for all the world to see"? (Whether it is true or not?)  Why the need to disparage LP like that? All Tim needed to do was let LP dig himself a ditch, be a jackass or whatever else... not let the anger and frustration get to himself like it obviously did, and has. Notice that LP didn't give any snarky retort, either.. and he has yet to be rude to the man, that I know of. At least not publicly.

As for the divers planting evidence, or pulling up evidence.. and questioning them.  Wouldn't you then have to question LP or members of his team, first? How would the divers get any of this potential evidence, were they to find something legit? From somebody who has at any time had access to that house- either LP, the female bodyguard, etc.  OR maybe somebody from within the family (maybe not likely, but it's another option I'm throwing out there).  So then you give LP or his buddies, a poly. Which is exactly what the FBI is going to do.  If LP was going to plant evidence, I think he would have done so by now.  And he sure as heck can't go back to the house to get stuff.

I have no idea about the planting of evidence....but regarding the skull issue, well I am glad Tim made theis known, especially since he is making a statement (I'd assunme he means an official statement, not verbal) that this was true and Padilla NEVER denied it. Maybe since TIm is making a staement, LE wants a polygraph to back it up~just a thought. I have been leery of him ever since I looked at his associates` bounty hunters who own film production companies and are very tied in to the media. So, to them the 200m is really an investment compared to the profits they would hope to reap in the event this film is made. Maybe Tim was making everyone aware~hey, stay clear of him as he is not known to make the wisest judgement IMO. Sorry, I will be off most of the day, so any nanner throwing will have to be addressed later.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1949 on: November 19, 2008, 10:21:35 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7897942&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Psychic to resume search for missing toddler 

Last Edited: Wednesday, 19 Nov 2008, 8:05 AM EST 
Created: Wednesday, 19 Nov 2008, 7:59 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Psychic detective Gale St. John has returned to central Florida to continue her search for missing toddler, Caylee Anthony.

She intends to search a wooded area near Orlando International Airport today.

St. John first came in August with her group called the “Body Hunters.” At that time, St. John said she searched several areas on instinct to find the missing toddler.

She has not indicated why she plans to continue the search, but is currently accepting donations to help pay for expenses for the trip.

St. John was not the only psychic to help in the massive search. Also in August, spiritualist and psychic Cindy Smith spoke with Orange County Sheriff’s investigators and told them she knew where Caylee was located.

She said the little girl was close and in a vision, saw shoes covered with pink flowers.

In the five months since her disappearance, no one person or search team has been able to locate Caylee Anthony. Search groups from Texas Equusearch and a dive team gathered by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla have all left the area. 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: November 19, 2008, 10:23:33 AM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla told CNN's Nancy Grace on Tuesday night that Casey Anthony previously made self-incriminating statements to one of his associates.

Tracy McLaughlin was living with Casey Anthony and her family after Padilla bonded her out of jail. McLaughlin told investigators that Casey criticized people who were searching for Caylee saying, "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing."

Padilla said Casey's statement could indicate that she knows where the clothes are and where she left Caylee.

"It definitely brought our attention to the fact that at that point in time she was making a statement," he said.

I would still like to know why these statements were not immediately reported to LE, and I'm sure the defense will ask the same question.

And of course the beyotch knows where Caylee is. And what is she saying? That she stripped her naked and then disposed of her body? 

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: November 19, 2008, 10:23:48 AM »

Maybe they've redecorated.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1952 on: November 19, 2008, 10:24:25 AM »

ok, I give up. I looked. But I am missing it. What is the date of the shower at Jesse Grund's?

From Jesse Grund's statement.  Sounds like he's not positive on the date, no wonder you couldn't find it, LOL   

I additionally recalled that between the week of 6/22/08-7/6/08, I had two odd contacts from Casey Anthony: In that time period, Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower, since she was not staying w/her parents and Tony (her boyfriend) was out of town.  The call occurred at 10 am but unsure of the specific date.  I allowed Casey to use the shower, and when she came over, nothing appeared out of the ordinary.  On 7/3/08, Casey texted me “if my mom or dad try to call you, don’t answer.  I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it.”  On 7/4/08, I called her to try and get an explanation but she told me, “It was a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you.”

I swear and affirm the above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.  I will testify.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: November 19, 2008, 10:24:52 AM »

Ok, I have a question about Gale St. John and the Body Hunters. How many bodies have they found? I'm not being a smartass --- yet. Just not familiar with them.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: November 19, 2008, 10:25:06 AM »

mammy wrote:"IMO, Murt is a great guy!  He does work, which is his business not ours.

I feel that LP has a heart of gold.  If he, or any of the 3, want to search and not harm the case, then go for it.

Tim has a great reputation and respect from the public. 

They all can search, IMO, but keep quiet regarding their opinions of each other."
==============

I didn't say he was a bad guy mammy...He himself talks about money issues which then makes it anyone's business when hearing.I don't know what LP's heart is made of,only God does..I know what he says about them though...

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

This goes for everyone not anyone in particular..I think these men are just fine but it's time to stop all the drama...jmo  I respect your opinon mammy..

I respect your opinion as well.  Hugggggggggs
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: November 19, 2008, 10:26:46 AM »

Ok, I have a question about Gale St. John and the Body Hunters. How many bodies have they found? I'm not being a smartass --- yet. Just not familiar with them.

Send them a donation and maybe they'll tell ya! 

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: November 19, 2008, 10:29:18 AM »

Send them a donation and maybe they'll tell ya! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1957 on: November 19, 2008, 10:29:44 AM »

I can't believe that guy lied about his service...
You know, there IS something called the Stolen Valor Act...I believe these people, and there are a LOT of them, should be prosecuted. It completely degrades the actual heroes; the ones who ARE out there sweating, bleeding, and dying for our country. I mean, who knows, if this guy's boss hadn't been prior military, he would have kept his charade up and probably would have been on NG talking about his old "war stories" with the 4th group...only, I'm pretty sure if he had, there would be enough people from the 4th group to discredit him, almost immediately. All it takes is one quick look at his record, or one quick question about his graduation from Q course...

Sorry, I haven't had time to read back this a.m. Who lied? 

ME either~my stepson who I raise frin the 3rd grade will be shipping off to Iraq soon, so to lie about an honorable service to your country is really sad

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1958 on: November 19, 2008, 10:29:50 AM »

From Jesse Grund's statement.  Sounds like he's not positive on the date, no wonder you couldn't find it, LOL   

I additionally recalled that between the week of 6/22/08-7/6/08, I had two odd contacts from Casey Anthony: In that time period, Casey called me to ask if she could use my shower, since she was not staying w/her parents and Tony (her boyfriend) was out of town.  The call occurred at 10 am but unsure of the specific date.  I allowed Casey to use the shower, and when she came over, nothing appeared out of the ordinary.  On 7/3/08, Casey texted me “if my mom or dad try to call you, don’t answer.  I will explain it later, but for right now just stay out of it.”  On 7/4/08, I called her to try and get an explanation but she told me, “It was a long story and I will probably call you when I get drunk to tell you.”

I swear and affirm the above is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.  I will testify.

Oh no wonder we are confused. Well, I guess she could have showered at his place after disposeing of the body then. 

Then again she could have just been acting like her usual self ... (cough - slutty). Hmm, or attempting to plant evidence in his bathroom.

I remember you, Caylee.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: November 19, 2008, 10:30:41 AM »

I would still like to know why these statements were not immediately reported to LE, and I'm sure the defense will ask the same question.

And of course the beyotch knows where Caylee is. And what is she saying? That she stripped her naked and then disposed of her body? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.