March 28, 2024, 10:36:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369266 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #340 on: November 17, 2008, 04:17:49 PM »

I cannot fault anybody who is making a buck if he/she makes a significant effort and devotes a significant amount of time to the cause of justice for Caylee Marie.  Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla deserve it.  Tamikosmom is an armchair detetective that sits behind a computer ... voiced her opinions and ... contributes nothing significant.

Janet

That's not true at all, Janet!!  You contribute a huge amount of info and perspective and your opinion is valued and respected by me!

That's right Missy! You always give us things to look at and weigh...

Sorry, had to correct my post - you contribute info AND perspective, not info perspective! 

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: November 17, 2008, 04:18:16 PM »

I cannot fault anybody who is making a buck if he/she makes a significant effort and devotes a significant amount of time to the cause of justice for Caylee Marie.  Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla deserve it.  Tamikosmom is an armchair detetective that sits behind a computer ... voiced her opinions and ... contributes nothing significant.

Janet
Are you feeling un-loved??  I think you are great with all your links and informative posts.

When all is said and done ... my time behind the computer is to satisfy my own selfish interest in the case ... it is not contributing towards justice for Caylee.  I am spending hours analysing what is taking place by those who are actively involvement ... those who have contributed time, effort and finances.  In other words ... I am ******* ... not a doer.  Therefore ... imo ..  those who are willing to do and ... make a difference in the cause of justice for Cayle are worthy of their labor and ... should not be begrudged if they should happen to benefit financially.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: November 17, 2008, 04:18:49 PM »

oh and how is it frivolous to file a lawsuit against someone who caused you to receive death threats, not be able to get a job, and to some extent ruined your reputation. umm, sounds like a good case to me.

I hope Morgan rips Baez a new one.

Just a few days after this girl went on tv for the first time and talked about not being able to find a job, ect....Nancy Grace reported that since that time the girl had recieved loads of job offers, places to stay, money to help with her children, ect.... this girls rep was not ruined

I did not hear that...and if that is the case....I thank all the people who stepped up to help this woman....because up to that point she has lost her job, been   unable to find another m she received death threats, her children were harassed and the whole family was in hiding.....all thanks to Casey's lies

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: November 17, 2008, 04:19:24 PM »

Janet, I for one, very much appreciate your tenacity .

Go on with your bad self!!   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2008, 04:20:29 PM »

Dolce, I am back, I dreamed I type all my emails here!!!!  Gulp!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2008, 04:20:55 PM »

Janet

BEEP! WRONG!!  Janet...YOU ROCK!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »

Yes, exactly!!  And yes, it IS mind-boggling!!   

I still want to know why it's ok for LE to "require" a lie-detector test for Padilla, while not being allowed to "require" one for the Anthony's.  ??? 

Are Le actually requiring or did they merely ask him to take one. Since Cindy has stated he planted evidence perhaps the LE simply asked him to...to prove her wrong???  We know the LE has to hate this woman....so to prove her wrong would give them a bit of satisfaction and relieve LP of the stigma of her nasty mouth ..this time anyway.
I took it as a pacifying request too Sunny.  Something to just shut Cindy up.  "LP is willing to take the test, so he may have nothing to hide" 
I do not think CinCin would have been happy unless she could have administered the test herself.

I WISH there was some way to order HER to take one...oh yes..I forgot...she's on DRUGS

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2008, 04:23:05 PM »

Dolce, I am back, I dreamed I type all my emails here!!!!  Gulp!!!
LOL  Poor Wreck.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: November 17, 2008, 04:24:31 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: November 17, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »

OT, but um... 

http://www.wftv.com/news/17998982/detail.html
Prosecutors Drop Charges Against Doctor Accused Of Sexual Battery

Monday, November 17, 2008
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Late Monday morning, prosecutors dropped the charges against a doctor accused of violating several of his patients.

Regan Burke was a gynecologist at an office in Waterford Lakes. He was charged with felony sexual battery for abusing a female patient in 2006.

Several other women also accused Burke of performing unnecessary internal exams.

His trial was scheduled to start Monday.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: November 17, 2008, 04:26:52 PM »

IMO if Casey was not called on the carpet on this lie ... it would be one more of her lies that has enabled this case to get way too far out of hand ... much like her parents have enabled her to do her whole life ....

IMO Casey needs to be held accountable for EVERY LIE she told during this horrendous crime on her daughter!

ACCOUNTABLILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY .... Time to grow up Casey Marie ... you are a big girl now!

and I believe she will....when penalty time comes around the juror are going to reminded about all of this...Casey is pure evil...I do believe she has been marked by the devil

Rest in Peace Caylee

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: November 17, 2008, 04:26:56 PM »

Janet
Are you feeling un-loved??  I think you are great with all your links and informative posts.

When all is said and done ... my time behind the computer is to satisfy my own selfish interest in the case ... it is not contributing towards justice for Caylee.  I am spending hours analysing what is taking place by those who are actively involvement ... those who have contributed time, effort and finances.  In other words ... I am ******* ... not a doer.  Therefore ... imo ..  those who are willing to do and ... make a difference in the cause of justice for Cayle are worthy of their labor and ... should not be begrudged if they should happen to benefit financially.

IMO

Janet

Well, if the monkeys had to analyze my contribution to the Forum, they would probably say, "Always who"?????????????????????????????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: November 17, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »

Oh No......I just read where  George sung.......Leand on Me......at the meeting........Oh My.....Please dont tell me thats true......I cant take anymore......now what is he gonna be releasing a album..........Good Lord.........whats next..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: November 17, 2008, 04:28:21 PM »

Attorney Wants To Depose Casey Anthony In Jail
John Morgan Reacts To Countersuit Against Gonzalez

POSTED: 2:41 pm EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 2:45 pm EST November 17, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17999923/detail.html

Morgan told WESH 2 News that the countersuit obligates Anthony to give a deposition or drop the suit.

BAHAHAHAH Baez once again looks like a dumbazz .... way to go Jose!  Now Casey HAS to talk ... or you look like a fool!  GO MORGAN!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: November 17, 2008, 04:28:34 PM »

And by the way, here is the link if yall wanna look through them...

Switchy saved them all.....

http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp306/Switchy/CA%20Icons/?start=0

Including the one that sums up Casey so well.

And where is Switchy by the way???
This was was probably referring to Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: November 17, 2008, 04:30:35 PM »

Oh No......I just read where  George sung.......Leand on Me......at the meeting........Oh My.....Please dont tell me thats true......I cant take anymore......now what is he gonna be releasing a album..........Good Lord.........whats next..

I think someone said we were all going to hold hands and sing Kum Ba Yah!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: November 17, 2008, 04:30:44 PM »

Yes, exactly!!  And yes, it IS mind-boggling!!   

I still want to know why it's ok for LE to "require" a lie-detector test for Padilla, while not being allowed to "require" one for the Anthony's.  ??? 

Are Le actually requiring or did they merely ask him to take one. Since Cindy has stated he planted evidence perhaps the LE simply asked him to...to prove her wrong???  We know the LE has to hate this woman....so to prove her wrong would give them a bit of satisfaction and relieve LP of the stigma of her nasty mouth ..this time anyway.
I took it as a pacifying request too Sunny.  Something to just shut Cindy up.  "LP is willing to take the test, so he may have nothing to hide" 
I do not think CinCin would have been happy unless she could have administered the test herself.

I WISH there was some way to order HER to take one...oh yes..I forgot...she's on DRUGS

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: November 17, 2008, 04:32:45 PM »

Morgan told WESH 2 News that the countersuit obligates Anthony to give a deposition or drop the suit.

BAHAHAHAH Baez once again looks like a dumbazz .... way to go Jose!  Now Casey HAS to talk ... or you look like a fool!  GO MORGAN!

uuuummmmmm look like a fool

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: November 17, 2008, 04:33:46 PM »

uuuummmmmm look like a fool
Is there another option?  He has already surpassed "fool"....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: November 17, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »

Janet

IMO

Janet

Well, if the monkeys had to analyze my contribution to the Forum, they would probably say, "Always who"?????????????????????????????????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.