March 28, 2024, 06:09:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369188 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2008, 09:42:19 AM »

oops sorry Can! Lucy is a Beagle (mix). 

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2008, 09:43:03 AM »

Who's Mike?   This was discussed a week or so ago....

When Patrick B visited KC in jail he told her Mike Walker said "keep your head up.

I reread the KC/CA transcript from the first jail visit and KC tells Kristine....
"I wanted to actually try and call Mike".

Who the heck is Mike?!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2008, 09:44:52 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys!!!!!! How are things in the cage this morning.  It is so cold here today (atleast cold for the south...it is going to be 31 tonight) and I have my first cold of the season.  Needless to say, I am going to sit down and watch you guys dance this morning...

Of course Cindy is mad about the Gonzalez lawsuit..they are trying to go after CA/GA's Homeowners insurance, right?  Atleast I thought I read this earlier.

KC has caused them a whole lot of trouble with her lies.  I imagine it will be hard for any of them to work after this or even have a small amount of the normal life they once had. (Not to mention Caylee).  There is no amount of money in the world that can buy back what they have lost... 

traci
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2008, 09:45:00 AM »

When Patrick B visited KC in jail he told her Mike Walker said "keep your head up.

I reread the KC/CA transcript from the first jail visit and KC tells Kristine....

Who the heck is Mike?!

Curious Cat-
do you remember if PB came first or Kristine called first.  That could be key...

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2008, 09:45:07 AM »

I am so curious about (poster) Rob's statement the other day that "someone exploited someone" and I just listened to Dana's commentary on "who are the innocent." Anyone have any thoughts on this?

In this case, all I can say is Caylee is innocent. 

I get the impression (and this is just based on what little was said) that Tim has been exploited.  Take that to mean whatever you want... but that's what I got out of his comment.  I could be way off, though.

As for Dana's commentary, well now that could be a few different people and/or organizations... taking advantage of .. I don't think he was referring to Tim, but I suppose he could have been. 

I do know that we have several people taking advantage of others in this case.. all while taking advantage of the case- of missing Caylee Anthony- at the same time. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2008, 09:50:09 AM »

Goodmorning Monkeys!!!!!! How are things in the cage this morning.  It is so cold here today (atleast cold for the south...it is going to be 31 tonight) and I have my first cold of the season.  Needless to say, I am going to sit down and watch you guys dance this morning...

Of course Cindy is mad about the Gonzalez lawsuit..they are trying to go after CA/GA's Homeowners insurance, right?  Atleast I thought I read this earlier.

KC has caused them a whole lot of trouble with her lies.  I imagine it will be hard for any of them to work after this or even have a small amount of the normal life they once had. (Not to mention Caylee).  There is no amount of money in the world that can buy back what they have lost... 

traci
I have been thinking a lot about the A's lately and just feeling, discouraged for them.
They were thrust into this.  I know, I know, they have done a lot to hurt their own reputation.
But, I remember last year when I was severely depressed, even having people touch me caused me pain.  I was angry with everyone and I felt like a wounded animal.  I think that this is why they are acting so crazy.  THey don't know who to trust.  Everyone is judging.  The ones who aren't are trying to get in on some gravy train that I haven't seen coming to town as of yet.  It is a sad, sad situation.  A nightmare. 

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2008, 09:51:33 AM »

Morning Monkeys 

Trying to be productive today with my posts.  I did a little research the past few days and will be posting what I've found.  Nothing big, but it's the little things that all add to one big picture.  I know someone has posted that they don't understand the point in delving into the "players" in the case and I disagree for the most part.  As far as anyone who is directly involved, I think they're worth looking at.  I firmly believe that the anthonys have planted people in the TES searches, and at BP as well as other places.  I don't think we can take any or every thing we see or hear at face value.

I wrote that to serve as a "warning" for those who don't want to read these posts.  If someone posts information and photos on the internet they have no right to claim it is a violation of their privacy if someone else analyzes it or reposts it.  We're all adults and should know that everything we do is a reflection of who we are.  I'll leave it at that, and if the mods feel differently about anything I post, I'm sure they will delete it.  Just trying to be informative and my posts are not intended to be defamatory as I am just directing you to things that have been posted online.  Some of which are not relative to the case, but do show the character of the character.

this one is just for fun, but it looks like one of us monkeys is a bounty hunter.  come on, fess up, who is this? 
Spyders friend trickster
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=393264528
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2008, 09:51:47 AM »

I am beginning to think they will never find this child.  I have not felt this way the entire time, until now.  It makes me very sad to say this or even think this way, but I am feeling as if Casey has done something beyond all belief with Caylee's little body to ensure that she will never be found.   

Sadly, I agree. But what I also keep in mind is that LE is on top of it.

-Decomp in trunk -- air testing and hair and stain
-Maggots containing human (Caylee's) DNA {not confirmed through doc release yet, but based on good info from Des per Body Farm}
- Waiting a month to report her missing and even then Cindy does so
- Numerous lies and misdirection from Casey
- Her behavior after her daughter went "missing" -- partying, living it up with her bf Tony, tattoo, nails done, shopping spree with stolen money, no remorse or visible emotion for Caylee, and so on
- Motive -- getting rid of her "burden" and attaining "freedom"
- And so so much more that we do and do not know about

Justice will be served in the legal sense. And the rest is up to a higher power.

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2008, 09:52:43 AM »

oops sorry Can! Lucy is a Beagle (mix). 
Well, she sure is a cutie...I wondered if she had some spaniel in her.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2008, 09:56:53 AM »

I am beginning to think they will never find this child.  I have not felt this way the entire time, until now.  It makes me very sad to say this or even think this way, but I am feeling as if Casey has done something beyond all belief with Caylee's little body to ensure that she will never be found.   

Sadly, I agree. But what I also keep in mind is that LE is on top of it.

-Decomp in trunk -- air testing and hair and stain
-Maggots containing human (Caylee's) DNA {not confirmed through doc release yet, but based on good info from Des per Body Farm}
- Waiting a month to report her missing and even then Cindy does so
- Numerous lies and misdirection from Casey
- Her behavior after her daughter went "missing" -- partying, living it up with her bf Tony, tattoo, nails done, shopping spree with stolen money, no remorse or visible emotion for Caylee, and so on
- Motive -- getting rid of her "burden" and attaining "freedom"
- And so so much more that we do and do not know about

Justice will be served in the legal sense. And the rest is up to a higher power.

Goodnmad,
I guess that is what I was tyring to say eariler.  We have to trust that LE will get the truth that they have out.  We may never know all that transpired.  And that is what we can't understand.  And the mindset of such a vile mind.   
Also that she will pay for what she has done.  Look at OJ, even as he wasn't convisted of this last crime (Dear God, please let KC get convicted THIS time), he still was paying for his crimes.  He was ruined.  So will she be. 

perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2008, 09:58:06 AM »

Oops, I meant he wasn't convicted of the murder....  ruined.... then got convicted of the armed robbery.  You know what I meant!

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2008, 09:59:53 AM »

Who the heck is Mike?!

Curious Cat-
do you remember if PB came first or Kristine called first.  That could be key...

Good thought.....Patrick visited KC in jail on 7/24 at 9am. The phone call where KC said she had to call Mike was the next day 7/25.

Interesting!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2008, 10:01:06 AM »

Private Investigators by Cotenhaver(misspelled on google, not my typo, same address though) & Associates
20668 Majestic St
Orlando, FL 32833
407-947-6595

The address looks residential to me.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=20668+Majestic+St.+florida&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2008, 10:04:55 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-caseyspoke1708nov17,0,5583538.story

Anthonys' new spokeswoman says family will speak this week
Sara K. Clarke

Sentinel Staff Writer

November 17, 2008

A spokeswoman for a missing-children network said she will work on behalf of the family of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony after allegations last week that their former representative was cashing in on the media firestorm ignited by the child's disappearance.

Michelle Bart, who has been representing the Kid Finders Network in the case of the missing girl, said she was asked by the group to work on behalf of the Anthony family as well.

"As time went on, things started unraveling with the circumstances of their previous spokesperson," said Bart, who runs Helping Heroes Inc., a Vancouver, Wash.-based public-relations company that works with nonprofit organizations.

Last week, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, accused former family spokesman Larry Garrison of hiding a $6,500 payment from NBC for providing photos of Caylee.

NeJame said the Anthonys fired Garrison. The former spokesman said he resigned because of the family's erratic behavior.

Bart has already announced a news conference for this week, something she says "should have been done weeks ago."

She said the meeting will include Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony; NeJame; the Kid Finders Network; and a private investigator who has been working on the case. Bart said they will discuss tips and findings in recent weeks that have led the Anthonys to think their granddaughter is still alive. Police have said they think the girl is dead.

"Hopefully, by the end of the week the public will understand why we've been searching for Caylee Marie," Bart said. "We truly believe that Caylee Marie is alive."

Calls to NeJame and the Anthony family were not returned.

Caylee, who was last seen in June, was reported missing in mid-July. Authorities have charged her mother, Casey Anthony, in her death.

Bart said she won't discuss the legal case against Casey, but reporters can ask "anything that needs to be asked" regarding the search for Caylee.

She said the Anthonys will have little to say after the news conference unless there are new developments. Bart said she doesn't think they need to be available for comment on a daily basis.

Though the news media has been helpful in keeping the public eye on Caylee's case, she said every interview is "time that we could put efforts elsewhere."

"Caylee needs to come home, one way or another," Bart said.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2008, 10:05:24 AM »

I am so curious about (poster) Rob's statement the other day that "someone exploited someone" and I just listened to Dana's commentary on "who are the innocent." Anyone have any thoughts on this?

In this case, all I can say is Caylee is innocent. 

I get the impression (and this is just based on what little was said) that Tim has been exploited.  Take that to mean whatever you want... but that's what I got out of his comment.  I could be way off, though.

As for Dana's commentary, well now that could be a few different people and/or organizations... taking advantage of .. I don't think he was referring to Tim, but I suppose he could have been. 

I do know that we have several people taking advantage of others in this case.. all while taking advantage of the case- of missing Caylee Anthony- at the same time. 

My first thought was that as well and that the exploiter is not just one person ... a certain ghostly pale attorney; a certain deny-all (denial) grandmother; and maybe more ...

Just my reaction. I could be way off base.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2008, 10:06:07 AM »

Did I read the article from last nights vigil right, George sang the song Lean on Me. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2008, 10:07:22 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17996146/detail.html

Cindy Anthony: Zenaida's Attorney Should Keep Chasing Ambulances
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 6:59 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 7:51 am EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has filed a counter-suit against Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman who shares the same name as the baby sitter with whom Anthony said she left her daughter, Caylee, before the girl disappeared, and Cindy Anthony lashed out at the attorney representing Gonzalez.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of Caylee, who is now 3 years old and was last seen in mid-June.

Casey Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County, and the pair was gone when she returned to pick her daughter up.

A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez -- who has the only known connection to the apartment complex -- has filed a lawsuit against Casey, saying her name has been tarnished and the claim has affected her ability to find employment.

Following a prayer vigil on Sunday for Caylee, Cindy Anthony had some harsh words for Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2008, 10:10:43 AM »

Not that I agree with how the Anthony's have handled this or the "pitbull" attacks of CA, I just can't imagine living in that house, walking by Caylee's bedroom everyday and not knowing what Hell she must have went through (or if she is alive {like they believe}--what hell she is going through).  CA and GA must be questioning everything that they could have done differently to protect their Caylee. 

Not to mention the upcoming holiday season.  I just can't imagine the pain I would feel if my precious 2 yr old was not in my life anymore.  You can give them millions of dollars but inside they have to live with this horror, forever...  Money can't buy internal peace...   

traci
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2008, 10:10:46 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17996076/detail.html

Renewed Effort Begins To Find Caylee Alive
Kid Finders Network Spreads Word About Missing Children

POSTED: 6:35 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 7:06 am EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The search for Caylee Anthony was refocused over the weekend after a discovery last week proved to be a false alarm.

George and Cindy Anthony, who are Caylee's grandparents, said they'll concentrate on finding her alive rather than having divers search for her remains.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who organized the search by divers, has left Central Florida to return to California.

However, Padilla said he plans to return to Central Florida later to continue the search.

Meanwhile, the Kid Finders Network is working hard to find Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony spent the weekend at the group's headquarters on Goldenrod Road handing out flyers and other information about their granddaughter.

They also worked to get the word out about other missing children from the area.

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

The Kid Finders Network has set up a location to spread the word about missing children along Goldenrod Road near state Road 50. They'll be there Thursday through Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. until the end of December.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2008, 10:10:47 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17996146/detail.html

Cindy Anthony: Zenaida's Attorney Should Keep Chasing Ambulances
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 6:59 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 7:51 am EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony has filed a counter-suit against Zenaida Gonzalez, a woman who shares the same name as the baby sitter with whom Anthony said she left her daughter, Caylee, before the girl disappeared, and Cindy Anthony lashed out at the attorney representing Gonzalez.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearance of Caylee, who is now 3 years old and was last seen in mid-June.

Casey Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County, and the pair was gone when she returned to pick her daughter up.

A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez -- who has the only known connection to the apartment complex -- has filed a lawsuit against Casey, saying her name has been tarnished and the claim has affected her ability to find employment.

Following a prayer vigil on Sunday for Caylee, Cindy Anthony had some harsh words for Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

Pot, meet kettle! 

I should have some sympathy for Cindy, but I can't.  Everytime this psycho biatch opens her mouth I despise her more!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.