April 19, 2024, 10:21:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371638 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: November 17, 2008, 07:37:21 PM »

Janet - the PI's name is Dominic Casey.  Here is a link to his site:

http://dgator.com

Whew!!!

I have been trying to find that info for what seems like forever.

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 17, 2008, 07:40:00 PM »

IIRC ... I think one of our Monkeys contact the media regarding all that was revealed today in regards to Larry Milstead (Kid Finders).

Janet

Quote from: jr on Today at 05:28:07 PM
Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet

FINALLY!

Guess those people read Scared Monkeys Forum, eh?

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #562 on: November 17, 2008, 07:42:28 PM »

What is it with this Sean Krause guy?  Kathi Belich is the troublemaker?  Goodness, he is an idiot!

Dennis Milstead & Kid Finder Network: The Real Issues
Posted by Sean Krause on November 17th, 2008 No Comments Printer-Friendly
Many are quick to point out Dennis Milstead’s police record, having been arrested for impersonating a police officer and for assault, and then blacklist him & KFN. Yes, it is very important that all parties are up front & honest with this case.

Unfortunately, the public perception seems to be go after the one who is helping the Anthony family versus who is looking out for themselves.

Much the same as anyone else in society, they’ve paid their debt, he served his time, and is helping. WFTV’s Kathi Belich’s doesn’t contribute anything, she is a trouble maker.

Why doesn’t Belich go after the real criminals, such as Gale St. John? Why pick and choose the isolated case of Milstead. Belich simply doesn’t like the Anthony’s so she chooses to go after Milstead because of his record.

Milstead served his time, Gale St. John is still out there, pandering for solicitations and yet the mainstream media ignores those who are doing wrong and I shake my head in disgust.

Milstead may not be an angel but as many were quick to point out regarding Padilla, he’s helping. Kid Finder Network is helping find Caylee, as many people are. Accept it and move on, the tabloid bullshit reporting from Belich instead of focusing on the true case at hand tells me the media will simply report on anything.

I don’t agree with Milstead’s past but he’s done nothing wrong with this case and many are quick to point the finger and cast him off the island. Before others judge Milstead, get Gale St. John off the street and call her out on the IRS fraud she committed and then report it. Not tabloid trash, reserve that for the National Enquirer.

-

John Morgan, the attorney for Zanieda Gonzalez, wants to do a deposition with Casey Anthony. Morgan is a nut, ZG hasn’t suffered at all, as she has worked off the books and continues to collect Social Security. How is she suffering? God, ZG is not a victim, she’s an oppertunist, plain and simple. Why isn’t the ZG’s of the U.S. going after Casey, it amazes me that the lawsuit is even continuing.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1976

Lisa
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: November 17, 2008, 07:45:57 PM »

The daily bs site could not have a more accurate name if he tried..He is one warped guy.

Carmen
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: November 17, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

What is it with this Sean Krause guy?  Kathi Belich is the troublemaker?  Goodness, he is an idiot!

Many are quick to point out Dennis Milstead’s police record, having been arrested for impersonating a police officer and for assault, and then blacklist him & KFN. Yes, it is very important that all parties are up front & honest with this case.

Unfortunately, the public perception seems to be go after the one who is helping the Anthony family versus who is looking out for themselves.

Much the same as anyone else in society, they’ve paid their debt, he served his time, and is helping. WFTV’s Kathi Belich’s doesn’t contribute anything, she is a trouble maker.

Why doesn’t Belich go after the real criminals, such as Gale St. John? Why pick and choose the isolated case of Milstead. Belich simply doesn’t like the Anthony’s so she chooses to go after Milstead because of his record.

Milstead served his time, Gale St. John is still out there, pandering for solicitations and yet the mainstream media ignores those who are doing wrong and I shake my head in disgust.

Milstead may not be an angel but as many were quick to point out regarding Padilla, he’s helping. Kid Finder Network is helping find Caylee, as many people are. Accept it and move on, the tabloid bullshit reporting from Belich instead of focusing on the true case at hand tells me the media will simply report on anything.

I don’t agree with Milstead’s past but he’s done nothing wrong with this case and many are quick to point the finger and cast him off the island. Before others judge Milstead, get Gale St. John off the street and call her out on the IRS fraud she committed and then report it. Not tabloid trash, reserve that for the National Enquirer.

-

John Morgan, the attorney for Zanieda Gonzalez, wants to do a deposition with Casey Anthony. Morgan is a nut, ZG hasn’t suffered at all, as she has worked off the books and continues to collect Social Security. How is she suffering? God, ZG is not a victim, she’s an oppertunist, plain and simple. Why isn’t the ZG’s of the U.S. going after Casey, it amazes me that the lawsuit is even continuing.

Lisa

Whoever this guy is, he needs to catch the next spaceship back to whatever planet he is from!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: November 17, 2008, 07:46:34 PM »

WOW!!!    This is great!!  More exposure on Kidfinders, NeJames, & NeJames private investigator(s) is what's needed!!

I'm still way behind...does anyone else think that the man and woman in this picture look like brother and sister?

I did actually

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #566 on: November 17, 2008, 07:47:55 PM »

Just saw on WFTV......Kathi Belich grilling Dennis M. of Kid Finders, exposing him to the public. Brought up his criminal past and also said they have never found a child. Mentioned only 1 tax returned filed....fishy. Dewnnis got mad pushed the camera with the camera man holding it. Then grabbed his donation jar and left. No link yet 

FINALLY!

Great news, KFN is showing it's true colors. Just hope those people that donate to them are paying attention!!

Definitely great news!!  I just love it when the truth eeks its way out.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: November 17, 2008, 07:47:59 PM »

-

Lisa

Wow!

Just WOW!

I used to think this guy posted a sense of reality to this case. NO LONGER.

Is he on someone's payroll now?

Amazing.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: November 17, 2008, 07:49:22 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html

Man Who Runs Kid Finders Gets Physical During Interview
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 5:31 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

KID FINDER CONFRONTATION: Images | Raw Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

When Eyewitness News confronted Milstead about his criminal past, he got very quiet and then he grabbed WFTV reporter Kathi Belich's microphone and pushed the camera while WFTV photographer Adam Liberatore was holding on to it (images | video).

Milstead's pickup truck had a "Gotcha" emblem on the side of it instead of the Kid Finders emblem he has now. West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He pled his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

Milstead's Kid Finders Network mentions its intentions to raise funds a number of times, mainly so it says it can build more billboards to report on missing children. Its list of accomplishments does not include finding any missing children.

Eyewitness News obtained Kid Finders Network's tax return for its first year in operation, 2006. It shows the organization borrowed $4,800 from someone to get started. It's listed as an asset and a debt. Kid Finders' 2007 return has not yet been submitted.

Fifteen minutes after Eyewitness News confronted them, Kid Finders packed up their posters and their donation cup and they left.

WOW!!!    This is great!!  More exposure on Kidfinders, NeJames, & NeJames private investigator(s) is what's needed!!

I'm still way behind...does anyone else think that the man and woman in this picture look like brother and sister?

Puzzler ... do you know the name of the Anthony's Private Investigator and ... the firm he is affiliated with?

Thank you.

Janet

No, I don't.  But...wasn't it determined that the old cowboy was an investigator for NeJames?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: November 17, 2008, 07:49:51 PM »

-

Lisa

Wow!

Just WOW!

I used to think this guy posted a sense of reality to this case. NO LONGER. <--- sorry! I meant someone else!!

Is he on someone's payroll now?

Amazing.

Edited to mention someone else. Always thought this guy was full of BS

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #570 on: November 17, 2008, 07:49:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18001297/detail.html

Man Who Runs Kid Finders Gets Physical During Interview
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 5:31 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- He's been arrested twice, once for assault and once for impersonating a police officer, and he's the man Caylee Anthony's grandparents are trusting to help find their granddaughter.

Dennis Milstead runs the so-called Kid Finders Network, but Eyewitness News uncovered serious problems with his criminal past and his not-for profit group, including the fact Kid Finders has never found anybody.

KID FINDER CONFRONTATION: Images | Raw Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18001358/index.html

Still, the organization is out every day, collecting donations using jars with Caylee's picture on them. Even the Palm Beach County sheriff's sergeant who helps run their Crime Stoppers operation says Orange County deputies have been warned about Milstead.

When Eyewitness News confronted Milstead about his criminal past, he got very quiet and then he grabbed WFTV reporter Kathi Belich's microphone and pushed the camera while WFTV photographer Adam Liberatore was holding on to it (images | video).

Milstead's pickup truck had a "Gotcha" emblem on the side of it instead of the Kid Finders emblem he has now. West Palm Beach police say he flashed phony blue lights and claimed he was a law enforcement officer. He pled his felony down to a misdemeanor and seven months later another arrest for assault.

Eyewitness News has also learned that the president of Crime Stoppers in south Florida had a restraining order against Milstead after he allegedly tried to connive a 90-percent cut of any donations he solicited for the group. At the time, Milstead was operating a business called Gotcha Billboards, but he was reportedly representing himself as an employee of the non-profit Crime Stoppers.

Milstead's Kid Finders Network mentions its intentions to raise funds a number of times, mainly so it says it can build more billboards to report on missing children. Its list of accomplishments does not include finding any missing children.

Eyewitness News obtained Kid Finders Network's tax return for its first year in operation, 2006. It shows the organization borrowed $4,800 from someone to get started. It's listed as an asset and a debt. Kid Finders' 2007 return has not yet been submitted.

Fifteen minutes after Eyewitness News confronted them, Kid Finders packed up their posters and their donation cup and they left.

Can you say IGNORAMUS, boys and girls??  Jeez.

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #571 on: November 17, 2008, 07:51:11 PM »

Okay, I'm an IGNORAMUS.  I meant to quote the article by Sean Krause, the Daily Full Of BS dude.

HE is an idiot.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: November 17, 2008, 07:51:11 PM »

Dennis was not even man enough to answer the questions..afraid of the lady reporter..."Honey come get this reporter off my back"...UM PLEASE...what happened to him being "Your WORST NIGHTMARE" ?   

There's a word for men like this.. it's another name for a cat.. it's also part of a name for a plant ..... willow....  you know the one. 
That riddle took me a long time...but it's very funny!!!!

I figured I might get beaten up by the head monkey if I said the actual word. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #573 on: November 17, 2008, 07:52:45 PM »

-

Lisa

I think this guy has his facts wrong...Morgan wants deposition for the countersuit of KC ? Isn't that right ? or do I need to switch hats.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: November 17, 2008, 07:53:15 PM »

IIRC ... I think one of our Monkeys contact the media regarding all that was revealed today in regards to Larry Milstead (Kid Finders).

Janet

Quote from: jr on Today at 05:28:07 PM

FINALLY!

The "smart" people read Scared Monkeys....that's why I just love it when the monkeys are on a mission...like checking into Kidfinders and defense attorneys....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #575 on: November 17, 2008, 07:53:19 PM »

Janet

Janet....you are right on taget!....*several* Monkeys have been very busy digging and sending all the scoop-o-poop on this nut job to several reporters at WFTV for many weeks now......YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!.....more to come......

I sent the links and articles to LP when they came out....Thank You Most Kind Monkey....you know who you are Sweet Pea.....I promise I won't have LP call you at 2:00 AM ever again......LOL!...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: November 17, 2008, 07:54:00 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: November 17, 2008, 07:54:22 PM »

-

Lisa

Unbelievable!  How can anyone defend Kidfinders?  I hope Morgan goes after them with everything he has!
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #578 on: November 17, 2008, 07:54:26 PM »

-

Lisa

I think this guy has his facts wrong...Morgan wants deposition for the countersuit of KC ? Isn't that right ? or do I need to switch hats.. 

Krause is an opportunist who can't even spell opportunist.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: November 17, 2008, 07:55:39 PM »

Mr Sour Krause - I have some choice words for you, but.. well, I can't use them here. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.