March 28, 2024, 05:18:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369238 times)
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: November 17, 2008, 08:39:16 PM »

HI everyone... I am sure you all have heard about the California fires... Well, sadly, there was a mobile home park that literally was wiped out... 500 mobile homes were destroyed.  The fire swept through extremely fast and local LE was not sure if everyone made it out alive so they sent in CADAVER DOGS to see if there were any victims.  The dogs actually hit on two locations... they could not determine what the dogs hit on with one of the locations, yet, but the other area where the dogs hit on was interesting...
The lady who lived in the mobile home where the dogs hit on was asked if she was the only one that lived there and she said she was the only one that lives there.  They asked about a roommate... again, she said she was the only one that lived there.  Then she said, well my husband passed away a few years ago and his ashes were in the house and that she did not get them out!!!    The coroner determined that the dogs hit on the man's ashes, even though he's been dead for a few years!!  It is amazing that the cadaver dogs hit on a spot where this lady's husbands ashes were even after this fire blazed ripped through there!!

As the reporters were telling this story and talking about these amazing dogs and how incredible they are, I just sat there thinking about Caylee...That little ounce of hope about her being alive, it is now gone.     

God Bless Caylee!!
  Wow califmom  I have read articles where dogs have tracked people days later and the people were in a car  BUT I had never considered cremains

That's what the reporters were saying too.  These dogs are incredible!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: November 17, 2008, 08:39:45 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

Ok, this is a sad thought that just came to my mind.  I'm watching NG and they showed the clip of CA saying it was a bag of pizza in the hot car for what - 12 days.  It was full of maggots, etc.  The sad part is that it was not pizza, it was probably her granddaughter.  SICK!!  And she just keeps defending Casey!!!  (Sorry for the yucky post)
Hi 3b, it wasn't a yucky post. The yucky thing is that CA knows the difference between pizza and a dead body. The yucky thing is she doesn't give a rat's behind that her grandchild is dead and she is still defending her sorry piece of crap of a daughter. That is yucky.

I agree with you totally!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: November 17, 2008, 08:40:30 PM »

JB will drop the counter suit before he will allow KC to speak. JB is an idiot...

Carmen
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #643 on: November 17, 2008, 08:42:34 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

Ok, this is a sad thought that just came to my mind.  I'm watching NG and they showed the clip of CA saying it was a bag of pizza in the hot car for what - 12 days.  It was full of maggots, etc.  The sad part is that it was not pizza, it was probably her granddaughter.  SICK!!  And she just keeps defending Casey!!!  (Sorry for the yucky post)
Hi 3b, it wasn't a yucky post. The yucky thing is that CA knows the difference between pizza and a dead body. The yucky thing is she doesn't give a rat's behind that her grandchild is dead and she is still defending her sorry piece of crap of a daughter. That is yucky.

Thank you. Cindy/Casey/Lee and George are one piece of work.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: November 17, 2008, 08:42:39 PM »

Unable to watch NG tonight, but is Lee saying there is decomp?

Lisa

yeah.. could be decomp from ham and cheese 

OMFG!  He is lying!

Lisa

It's sickening...  science and logic go right out the window when joining a defense team.  I wonder what Dr. Lee is getting in return for this BS?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: November 17, 2008, 08:43:11 PM »

Lisa

We have arrived at Crazy Town.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: November 17, 2008, 08:44:02 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

I hate to say this, but every time I think about George saying he knew what he smelled in that car .. and when Cindy said what she smelled ...
they were inhaling their granddaughter.

Not just smelling her remains.

I am sorry to say this, but this is what I hear.

Why aren't these people IRATE about their granddaughter being dead?

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: November 17, 2008, 08:44:17 PM »

Did I hear NG correctly? She says KC is going to be forced to speak under oath with in hours?

Morgan says she is forced to give a deposition unless she drops her coutersuit.

thanks Mammy I was cooking supper and only could hear part of it.

Its just spagetti  and your more then welcome to join us for dinner Smile

If it's something good, I'm coming for dinner!   

awww You're too sweet!  Thank you, but sleep is going to override my hunger tonight.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #648 on: November 17, 2008, 08:44:25 PM »

Lisa

OMFG!  He is lying!

Lisa

It's sickening...  science and logic go right out the window when joining a defense team.  I wonder what Dr. Lee is getting in return for this BS?
I don't know, what is any of them getting in return? All I know is that Casey had 6 hours a day at JB's office. Don't know what Dr Lee is getting.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: November 17, 2008, 08:44:46 PM »

JB will drop the counter suit before he will allow KC to speak. JB is an idiot...

Absolutely.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: November 17, 2008, 08:44:55 PM »

Thought if someone had not already figured out where some funds have gone from KidFinders here is the Palm Beach Property Appraisers info on Milstead's... I thought interesting. Nice spread. I would hate to pay the utility bills on it.

Property InformationLocation Address:  1740 E RD 
 Subdivision:  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES IN
Official Records Book:  19924 Page:  1253 Sale Date:  Jan-2006
Legal Description:  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES W 1/2 OF N 1/2 OF TR 8 BLK E

Owner InformationName:  MILSTEAD SHERRI J   
Mailing Address:  1740 E RD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 4864
    Sales Information
Sales Date Book/Page Price   Sale Type Owner 
Jan-2006 19924/1253 $100   QUIT CLAIM MILSTEAD SHERRI J
Jul-1996 09362/1014 $65,000   WARRANTY DEED MILSTEAD SHERRI
Apr-1983 03924/1784 $47,500   WARRANTY DEED 
AppraisalsTax Year: 
Improvement Value: 
Land Value: 
Total Market Value: 
 2008 2007 2006
$353,215 $412,424 $0
$283,069 $323,323 $0
$636,284 $735,747  $0
Property Information   Number of Units:  1
*Total Square Feet:  6305
Acres:  5

Use Code:  0100 Description: RESIDENTIAL
Type: D
Date/Time: 2/13/2006  13:38:05
CFN: 20060088475
Book Type: O
Book/Page: 19924/1253
Pages: 1
Consideration: $100.00
Party 1: MILSTEAD SHERRI   
MILSTEAD DENNIS   

Party 2: MILSTEAD DENNIS W TRUSTEE   
MILSTEAD SHERRI J TRUSTEE   
DENNIS W & SHERRI J MILSTEAD REVOCABLE TRUST   

Legal: LOXAHATCHEE GRV BE T8     BT 
Owner Name:  MILSTEAD SHERRI J
PCN Number:  41-41-43-17-01-508-0040
Building Structural Data and Drawing are for the Current Tax Roll.
Detailed Land InformationLand Line # Description Zoning Acres
<<Snip>>
  Total Square Footage : 6305
  Total Area Under Air : 3971

Oh I do hope the IRS...  takes notice   of this organization  and  anyone know what this means
Party 2: MILSTEAD DENNIS W TRUSTEE   
MILSTEAD SHERRI J TRUSTEE   
DENNIS W & SHERRI J MILSTEAD REVOCABLE TRUST     

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: November 17, 2008, 08:45:39 PM »

Actually, for all of his faults I get a kick out of LP...At least he is honest about who he is. There is a lot to be said for that and he does want to find little Caylee.

Carmen
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #652 on: November 17, 2008, 08:46:45 PM »

Lisa

OMFG!  He is lying!

Lisa

A good amount of money, I reckon.
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: November 17, 2008, 08:47:12 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

Agree again.    It is beyond my comprehension how they can know the truth and continue this charade...all the while letting Caylee lay somewhere and not be properly laid to rest.  That is why part of me thinks she is in the back yard of CA and GA, or LA or Casey's grandparents house.  They have already said their good-byes, so to speak.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #654 on: November 17, 2008, 08:47:26 PM »

and maybe he won't.....for the same reason 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #655 on: November 17, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »

and maybe he won't.....for the same reason 
Stay tuned, this should be interesting.
West Coast Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: November 17, 2008, 08:48:27 PM »

What is it with this Sean Krause guy?  Kathi Belich is the troublemaker?  Goodness, he is an idiot!

Dennis Milstead & Kid Finder Network: The Real Issues
Posted by Sean Krause on November 17th, 2008 No Comments Printer-Friendly
Many are quick to point out Dennis Milstead’s police record, having been arrested for impersonating a police officer and for assault, and then blacklist him & KFN. Yes, it is very important that all parties are up front & honest with this case.

Unfortunately, the public perception seems to be go after the one who is helping the Anthony family versus who is looking out for themselves.

Much the same as anyone else in society, they’ve paid their debt, he served his time, and is helping. WFTV’s Kathi Belich’s doesn’t contribute anything, she is a trouble maker.

Why doesn’t Belich go after the real criminals, such as Gale St. John? Why pick and choose the isolated case of Milstead. Belich simply doesn’t like the Anthony’s so she chooses to go after Milstead because of his record.

Milstead served his time, Gale St. John is still out there, pandering for solicitations and yet the mainstream media ignores those who are doing wrong and I shake my head in disgust.

Milstead may not be an angel but as many were quick to point out regarding Padilla, he’s helping. Kid Finder Network is helping find Caylee, as many people are. Accept it and move on, the tabloid bullshit reporting from Belich instead of focusing on the true case at hand tells me the media will simply report on anything.

I don’t agree with Milstead’s past but he’s done nothing wrong with this case and many are quick to point the finger and cast him off the island. Before others judge Milstead, get Gale St. John off the street and call her out on the IRS fraud she committed and then report it. Not tabloid trash, reserve that for the National Enquirer.

-

John Morgan, the attorney for Zanieda Gonzalez, wants to do a deposition with Casey Anthony. Morgan is a nut, ZG hasn’t suffered at all, as she has worked off the books and continues to collect Social Security. How is she suffering? God, ZG is not a victim, she’s an oppertunist, plain and simple. Why isn’t the ZG’s of the U.S. going after Casey, it amazes me that the lawsuit is even continuing.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1976

Lisa

Wow!

Just WOW!

I used to think this guy posted a sense of reality to this case. NO LONGER.

Is he on someone's payroll now?

Amazing.

My thoughts exactly!!!   
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: November 17, 2008, 08:48:34 PM »

HI everyone... I am sure you all have heard about the California fires... Well, sadly, there was a mobile home park that literally was wiped out... 500 mobile homes were destroyed.  The fire swept through extremely fast and local LE was not sure if everyone made it out alive so they sent in CADAVER DOGS to see if there were any victims.  The dogs actually hit on two locations... they could not determine what the dogs hit on with one of the locations, yet, but the other area where the dogs hit on was interesting...
The lady who lived in the mobile home where the dogs hit on was asked if she was the only one that lived there and she said she was the only one that lives there.  They asked about a roommate... again, she said she was the only one that lived there.  Then she said, well my husband passed away a few years ago and his ashes were in the house and that she did not get them out!!!    The coroner determined that the dogs hit on the man's ashes, even though he's been dead for a few years!!  It is amazing that the cadaver dogs hit on a spot where this lady's husbands ashes were even after this fire blazed ripped through there!!

As the reporters were telling this story and talking about these amazing dogs and how incredible they are, I just sat there thinking about Caylee...That little ounce of hope about her being alive, it is now gone.     

God Bless Caylee!!

WOW! Amazing story......thanks for sharing it....I read up quite a bit on cadaver dogs....and like you...I lost all hope of Caylee being alive.

Thanks SunnyinTX I really thought it was an amazing story too.  I was blown away with what cadaver dogs can do!!  I have a whole new respect for these dogs and the people who train them!! 

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: November 17, 2008, 08:48:59 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

Agree again.    It is beyond my comprehension how they can know the truth and continue this charade...all the while letting Caylee lay somewhere and not be properly laid to rest.  That is why part of me thinks she is in the back yard of CA and GA, or LA or Casey's grandparents house.  They have already said their good-byes, so to speak.

Edited - did not mean to put a laugh there
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: November 17, 2008, 08:49:11 PM »

Lisa

I am watching.... and I have NO idea what he is saying....

... because Dr. Henry Lee is speaking in a language that called Anthonyspeak ... a language completely foreign to those who do not have an agenda to shield Casey Anthony from taking person responsibility for the happenings of June 16th.

Janet
______

George Anthony Lashes Out, Casey Avoids Return To Jail
POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 1:16 pm EDT September 3, 2008

As evidence mounts that Caylee is dead, the Anthony family seems to have no end of conspiracy theories. They blame everyone but Casey.

"Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard. Why don't you talk to them about their security?" Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Report Lab Says Dead Body Was in Tot Mom`s Car Trunk
Aired August 27, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

CINDY ANTHONY: There was a bag of pizza for, what, 12 days in the back of the car, full of maggots and stunk so bad. You know how hot it`s been. That smell was terrible

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/27/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.