March 28, 2024, 07:26:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369195 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #660 on: November 17, 2008, 08:50:10 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

Ok, this is a sad thought that just came to my mind.  I'm watching NG and they showed the clip of CA saying it was a bag of pizza in the hot car for what - 12 days.  It was full of maggots, etc.  The sad part is that it was not pizza, it was probably her granddaughter.  SICK!!  And she just keeps defending Casey!!!  (Sorry for the yucky post)
Hi 3b, it wasn't a yucky post. The yucky thing is that CA knows the difference between pizza and a dead body. The yucky thing is she doesn't give a rat's behind that her grandchild is dead and she is still defending her sorry piece of crap of a daughter. That is yucky.

I agree with you totally!
Thank you. Cindy/Casey/Lee and George are one piece of work.

Agree again.    It is beyond my comprehension how they can know the truth and continue this charade...all the while letting Caylee lay somewhere and not be properly laid to rest.  That is why part of me thinks she is in the back yard of CA and GA, or LA or Casey's grandparents house.  They have already said their good-byes, so to speak.
She probably is in the backyard or whatever is left of her. Makes me very sad for that poor child. I also can't believe the people that truly loved her (George and Cindy) basically are taking Casey over Caylee. Truly amazing beyond words.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #661 on: November 17, 2008, 08:51:17 PM »

Good evening, Monkeys!

Ok, this is a sad thought that just came to my mind.  I'm watching NG and they showed the clip of CA saying it was a bag of pizza in the hot car for what - 12 days.  It was full of maggots, etc.  The sad part is that it was not pizza, it was probably her granddaughter.  SICK!!  And she just keeps defending Casey!!!  (Sorry for the yucky post)

I hate to say this, but every time I think about George saying he knew what he smelled in that car .. and when Cindy said what she smelled ...
they were inhaling their granddaughter.

Not just smelling her remains.

I am sorry to say this, but this is what I hear.

Why aren't these people IRATE about their granddaughter being dead?

You sure would think they would be.   I certainly would be!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: November 17, 2008, 08:51:17 PM »

What is it with this Sean Krause guy?  Kathi Belich is the troublemaker?  Goodness, he is an idiot!

Dennis Milstead & Kid Finder Network: The Real Issues
Posted by Sean Krause on November 17th, 2008 No Comments Printer-Friendly
Many are quick to point out Dennis Milstead’s police record, having been arrested for impersonating a police officer and for assault, and then blacklist him & KFN. Yes, it is very important that all parties are up front & honest with this case.

Unfortunately, the public perception seems to be go after the one who is helping the Anthony family versus who is looking out for themselves.

Much the same as anyone else in society, they’ve paid their debt, he served his time, and is helping. WFTV’s Kathi Belich’s doesn’t contribute anything, she is a trouble maker.

Why doesn’t Belich go after the real criminals, such as Gale St. John? Why pick and choose the isolated case of Milstead. Belich simply doesn’t like the Anthony’s so she chooses to go after Milstead because of his record.

Milstead served his time, Gale St. John is still out there, pandering for solicitations and yet the mainstream media ignores those who are doing wrong and I shake my head in disgust.

Milstead may not be an angel but as many were quick to point out regarding Padilla, he’s helping. Kid Finder Network is helping find Caylee, as many people are. Accept it and move on, the tabloid bullshit reporting from Belich instead of focusing on the true case at hand tells me the media will simply report on anything.

I don’t agree with Milstead’s past but he’s done nothing wrong with this case and many are quick to point the finger and cast him off the island. Before others judge Milstead, get Gale St. John off the street and call her out on the IRS fraud she committed and then report it. Not tabloid trash, reserve that for the National Enquirer.

-

John Morgan, the attorney for Zanieda Gonzalez, wants to do a deposition with Casey Anthony. Morgan is a nut, ZG hasn’t suffered at all, as she has worked off the books and continues to collect Social Security. How is she suffering? God, ZG is not a victim, she’s an oppertunist, plain and simple. Why isn’t the ZG’s of the U.S. going after Casey, it amazes me that the lawsuit is even continuing.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1976

Lisa

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: November 17, 2008, 08:52:11 PM »

I'm not sure that I thoroughly understand but here is a definition of Revocable Trust:

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/revocabletrust.asp

Revocable Trust

A trust whereby provisions can be altered or canceled dependent on the grantor. During the life of the trust, income earned is distributed to the grantor, and only after death does property transfer to the beneficiaries.

Also referred to as a "revocable living trust". 

This type of agreement provides flexibility and income to the living grantor; he or she is able to adjust the provisions of the trust and earn income, all the while knowing that the estate will be transferred upon death. 

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: November 17, 2008, 08:52:22 PM »

Unable to watch NG tonight, but is Lee saying there is decomp?

Lisa

yeah.. could be decomp from ham and cheese 

OMFG!  He is lying!

Lisa

It's sickening...  science and logic go right out the window when joining a defense team.  I wonder what Dr. Lee is getting in return for this BS?

I hat eto admit this but when ny kid where gowing up and in there car sit all the time there was food everywhere and sometimes I never cleaned my car , eventually it got bad smell of old Mcdonald, never anything realyy bad and when I thru it away so went the smell ... Ham and cheese dries up eventually no smell I have found several driyed up sandwiches underneath my seat when my babies where growing up.. So theybetter come off with some uther BS , maybe a rotten 12 pound turkey left in the heat for 12 days maybe .. Did that 2 , but smell was gone after a month.

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #665 on: November 17, 2008, 08:52:26 PM »

Lisa

OMFG!  He is lying!

Lisa

It's sickening...  science and logic go right out the window when joining a defense team.  I wonder what Dr. Lee is getting in return for this BS?
I don't know, what is any of them getting in return? All I know is that Casey had 6 hours a day at JB's office. Don't know what Dr Lee is getting.

I hope it's not a "fun" time with Casey!

Lisa
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #666 on: November 17, 2008, 08:54:04 PM »

Ok,  I'm way behind, trying to catch up, while watching NG.

I did send an email to Kathi from wtvn news in regards to KF.

I noticed earlier of concerns that Cindy has been allowed to run amuck with her rantings and the LE have allowed it.

My thought is they are allowing her and GA to run wild with her interviews, and ignorance, for a reason.  They are closely watching and listening to every move they make, to find any info. and slip ups against them, especially Moe.  If they shut her up, it wouldn't serve there purpose.  Let her and George keep rambling till the cows come home.

I also see he doubters of the LE.  I have NO doubt they have a TON more evidence than is being released, so no worries!

Stop doubting Monkeys, this ain't Aruba!   And they want a conviction so bad!  They aren't going to show there hands and waiting for CA, GA and LA to say just ONE thing that will provide a clue!   Just ONE slip up, is all they are waiting.

So, I say RAMBLE on CA and GA!  What fools!

JMO

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: November 17, 2008, 08:54:35 PM »

Lisa

OMFG!  He is lying!

Lisa

I don't know, what is any of them getting in return? All I know is that Casey had 6 hours a day at JB's office. Don't know what Dr Lee is getting.

I hope it's not a "fun" time with Casey!

Lisa
I don't think Dr. Lee is her type.  Little to old for Casey.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
shoperoo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: November 17, 2008, 08:57:31 PM »

They truly make me sick and I hope Kidfinders is being investigated by LE cos after reading about this guy Milstead, I believe this group is just a front for something more sinister.
I think Milstead wants a piece of any pie........this is why he's found a friend in George Anthony.

So what kind of search................ McCann like??, wrist bands, t shirts, posters a whirlwhind road trip of the US by George and Cindy, Billboard in tow. Hallelujah Vigils, passing the collection plate around and on your way out buy Cindy's book Surprised , latest cd or a wristband or two.

Cindy Anthony filed for Bankruptsy in May, presumably after Casey did one on her credit cards,
She imo will make sure if there's a buck to me made she and George make it before the gravy train dries up. I think Cindy is actually looking to the future..............hers.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 17, 2008, 08:58:52 PM »

Lisa

OMFG!  He is lying!

Lisa

A good amount of money, I reckon.

The one good thing Dr Lee said was there was alot of maggot activity. The maggots know the truth.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: November 17, 2008, 09:02:23 PM »

O/T  kinda
CalifMom  do a google and some reading for Scent Dogs...   Wow is all I can say..
and then when you consider this article (not sure how accurate it is)
http://sectionhiker.com/2008/04/11/bears_sense_of_smell/
Bears are thought to have the best sense of smell of any animal on earth. For example, the average dog’s sense of smell is 100 times better than a humans. A blood hound’s is 300 times better. A bear’s sense of smell is 7 times better than a blood hound’s or 2,100 times better than a human.

I wonder if there would be a use for trained bears.. (besides Movies, and circus work) and I think the media would stay back.. when they were working ...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: November 17, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »

Ok,  I'm way behind, trying to catch up, while watching NG.

I did send an email to Kathi from wtvn news in regards to KF.

I noticed earlier of concerns that Cindy has been allowed to run amuck with her rantings and the LE have allowed it.

My thought is they are allowing her and GA to run wild with her interviews, and ignorance, for a reason.  They are closely watching and listening to every move they make, to find any info. and slip ups against them, especially Moe.  If they shut her up, it wouldn't serve there purpose.  Let her and George keep rambling till the cows come home.

I also see he doubters of the LE.  I have NO doubt they have a TON more evidence than is being released, so no worries!

Stop doubting Monkeys, this ain't Aruba!   And they want a conviction so bad!  They aren't going to show there hands and waiting for CA, GA and LA to say just ONE thing that will provide a clue!   Just ONE slip up, is all they are waiting.

So, I say RAMBLE on CA and GA!  What fools!

JMO

I read the posts (catching up) today before I made my first post. I made these notes:

Justice will be served in the legal sense. And the rest is up to a higher power.  <-- goodnmad 11-17-2008
I agree.. have always believed: LE knows so much more than we do .... let's trust in that.

BUT ... let's continue on our monkey work: uncover, see what we monkeys can find to help in this case.

We monkeys can have it all, right?!?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: November 17, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »

O/T  kinda
CalifMom  do a google and some reading for Scent Dogs...   Wow is all I can say..
Bears are thought to have the best sense of smell of any animal on earth. For example, the average dog’s sense of smell is 100 times better than a humans. A blood hound’s is 300 times better. A bear’s sense of smell is 7 times better than a blood hound’s or 2,100 times better than a human.

I wonder if there would be a use for trained bears.. (besides Movies, and circus work) and I think the media would stay back.. when they were working ...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: November 17, 2008, 09:04:48 PM »

Thanks Mammy ... I'm still 
Just wondering if it ment it was tied to one of their   non profit organizations

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: November 17, 2008, 09:05:06 PM »

Night monkeys. See ya in the morning.

OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: November 17, 2008, 09:05:21 PM »

Thought if someone had not already figured out where some funds have gone from KidFinders here is the Palm Beach Property Appraisers info on Milstead's... I thought interesting. Nice spread. I would hate to pay the utility bills on it.

Property InformationLocation Address:  1740 E RD 
 Subdivision:  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES IN
Official Records Book:  19924 Page:  1253 Sale Date:  Jan-2006
Legal Description:  LOXAHATCHEE GROVES W 1/2 OF N 1/2 OF TR 8 BLK E

Owner InformationName:  MILSTEAD SHERRI J   
Mailing Address:  1740 E RD
LOXAHATCHEE FL 33470 4864
    Sales Information
Sales Date Book/Page Price   Sale Type Owner 
Jan-2006 19924/1253 $100   QUIT CLAIM MILSTEAD SHERRI J
Jul-1996 09362/1014 $65,000   WARRANTY DEED MILSTEAD SHERRI
Apr-1983 03924/1784 $47,500   WARRANTY DEED 
AppraisalsTax Year: 
Improvement Value: 
Land Value: 
Total Market Value: 
 2008 2007 2006
$353,215 $412,424 $0
$283,069 $323,323 $0
$636,284 $735,747  $0
Property Information   Number of Units:  1
*Total Square Feet:  6305
Acres:  5

Use Code:  0100 Description: RESIDENTIAL
Type: D
Date/Time: 2/13/2006  13:38:05
CFN: 20060088475
Book Type: O
Book/Page: 19924/1253
Pages: 1
Consideration: $100.00
Party 1: MILSTEAD SHERRI   
MILSTEAD DENNIS   

Party 2: MILSTEAD DENNIS W TRUSTEE   
MILSTEAD SHERRI J TRUSTEE   
DENNIS W & SHERRI J MILSTEAD REVOCABLE TRUST   

Legal: LOXAHATCHEE GRV BE T8     BT 
Owner Name:  MILSTEAD SHERRI J
PCN Number:  41-41-43-17-01-508-0040
Building Structural Data and Drawing are for the Current Tax Roll.
Detailed Land InformationLand Line # Description Zoning Acres
<<Snip>>
  Total Square Footage : 6305
  Total Area Under Air : 3971

Oh I do hope the IRS...  takes notice   of this organization  and  anyone know what this means
[/glow]Party 2: MILSTEAD DENNIS W TRUSTEE   
MILSTEAD SHERRI J TRUSTEE   
DENNIS W & SHERRI J MILSTEAD REVOCABLE TRUST     

Revocable Trust

A trust whereby provisions can be altered or canceled dependent on the grantor. During the life of the trust, income earned is distributed to the grantor, and only after death does property transfer to the beneficiaries.

Also referred to as a "revocable living trust". 

This type of agreement provides flexibility and income to the living grantor; he or she is able to adjust the provisions of the trust and earn income, all the while knowing that the estate will be transferred upon death. 

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #676 on: November 17, 2008, 09:05:36 PM »

Brandi, agreed!  Anything we can do to help and advance justice!  I will never give up!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: November 17, 2008, 09:06:51 PM »

Night monkeys. See ya in the morning.

Goodnight, joesamas.  Sleep well!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: November 17, 2008, 09:07:12 PM »

Actually, for all of his faults I get a kick out of LP...At least he is honest about who he is. There is a lot to be said for that and he does want to find little Caylee.

OMG that Don King thing cracked me the hell up    I immediately thought of the hell that was gonna raise here tonight. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: November 17, 2008, 09:08:04 PM »

O/T  kinda

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.