April 20, 2024, 09:23:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371765 times)
monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: November 17, 2008, 10:37:20 PM »

Hey ... hubby just handed me a bouquet of beautiful mixed flowers.  I had to share ... it does not happen often.

Janet
7:20 PM ET

Hi, In my book that's a keeper. Mine use to until the economy went all yuk...Way to go!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #721 on: November 17, 2008, 10:39:26 PM »

OK ... who's gonna do the bag of groceries and trash in the trunk test?  Can't do it here ... too cold in PA ...

* Don't forget the ham and cheese ...  Com' mon Dr. Lee .... is that all you got?   

Too cold here in Ohio too!   But he's full of shit anyways, I don't need a test for common sense. 

I was always under the impression, NOTHING compared to human decomp. and you never forget it.  What is wrong with Lee?  Oh yea,  money pays for the opinion YOU want, in $100's of thousands of $'s.  I pray Lee, doesn't forsake this innocent child for money!
I don't think Dr Lee cares really - He will be paid either way. No matter what. He is providing facts and he ( sounds without care I believe due to his voice/cultural tone) he may come off as uncaring or without compassion but he is being paid to do a job. Provide Facts as he said himself on NG tonight. jmo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
3doglady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #722 on: November 17, 2008, 10:39:37 PM »

After Watching NG * and am watching again now... Her comments of Mr. Klass and his selflessness in trying to find Polly ...it really rips All of Us I know ... Why Cindy * drugged medicated  , tired, or denial which ever serves her need for the moment of excuse of Why she cannot take a Polygraph test ...

Why No One ever hears of Lee Anthony and why he will not offer up information of DNA or take a Polygraph.
Is he medicated too ? If he is so innocent in all of this Where the Heck is he? Why is he not in with his parents and the fraudsters Kid Finders ( alleged). Trying to be politically correct Key " trying". 

An email from Lee to Lois was posted on the WS site.  Not sure if its for real, but its as nuts as the whole case.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #723 on: November 17, 2008, 10:41:38 PM »

OK ... who's gonna do the bag of groceries and trash in the trunk test?  Can't do it here ... too cold in PA ...

* Don't forget the ham and cheese ...  Com' mon Dr. Lee .... is that all you got?   

Hi Monkeys~complete puter crash today........so, I took one home from the office and just jumped on because we had a big fire on the beach tonigh and the embers started many other little fires, so I was out lurking. Anything new tonight except Dr. Lee that guy is a joke from some of his previous cases, if he only knew that when my kids were little my car was an absolute science experiment, pizza, egg mcmuffin's etc., NOTHING ever smelled except milk the other food items just dried out and scarily looked the same six months later when I cleaned the car out. What a joke (but not un-expected)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #724 on: November 17, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »

Klaas!  I was posting and lost internet connectivy, when I got back on, my post created a whole new thread in Caylee's main thread 

Please delete or move for me?

Thank You!

(I deleted the thread)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 10:47:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #725 on: November 17, 2008, 10:46:42 PM »

I wonder if I can start a class action suit against KFN to recover my $20.00 I "donated" to them?
I am sure it will start coming out Invision ...soon enough People wanting to know where their Donations went too ... wont be long till people start yelling where did the money go?

Its sick too have you been on their site lately, I checked it a bit ago and they said they are going to have Equipment and everything under the sun available to find a lost child ... Available now ( website not updated) but says they have ATV's and swamp vehicles blah ......... trying to sound like another org ??
Reminds me of Enron  bum lickers All about Money 

http://www.kidfindersnetwork.com/Search-Recovery.html

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: November 17, 2008, 10:46:59 PM »

Klaas!  I was posting and lost internet connectivy, when I got back on, my post created a whole new thread in Caylee's main thread 

Thank You!

I deleted it, since it's a lot easier then moving it.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #727 on: November 17, 2008, 10:47:07 PM »

I have a feeling this guy was just pulling facts out of his azz. We already knew about the frozen food that she brought over to Tonys. NOT left in the trunk. Believe me, if there had been ANY amounts of whole food left in the trunk it would have been said in their testimonies and Cindy wouldn't continually harp on the left over pizza. Besides, did the tow yard guy say it was an empty box? Even if there was a whole pizza in there, we had a pizza expert monkey say that she had a pizza business and had left pizza in the racks. NO SMELL, just dried up.

Maybe Dr. Lee should check out Scared Monkeys for the latest updates, he really is back in thread 12. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: November 17, 2008, 10:47:10 PM »

Hi Di    I think a lot of folks are taking a  little break after everything that went on earlier.  Not a lot of new news, and I would venture to say some are catching up on all the things that need doing.  jmo

I agree with that..it was pretty heated in here but I think everyone, well except chuck  , will be back...I have only been popping in here now and than today, trying to catch up work before my clients start abandoning me 

I think some of the ladies worked themselves up today over Spyder, and broke early for a little private time 

I skipped the first 35 pages of this thread, should I back up?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: November 17, 2008, 10:47:18 PM »

Thank You!
I don't see it so someone else must have taken care of it?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: November 17, 2008, 10:48:10 PM »

Hey ... hubby just handed me a bouquet of beautiful mixed flowers.  I had to share ... it does not happen often.

Janet

Wow, how sweet!  He sounds like a "keeper

After 43 years or marriage ... I think he is.

I cannot remember the last time I got flowers from this guy for absolutely nothing ... no occassion ... no obligation

Hey ...  I asked him to pick up a couple of items from the supermarket on his way home from work.  The flowers were probably right there at the checkout.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: November 17, 2008, 10:48:35 PM »

Thank You!

OH THANK YOU MUFFY!  I'm never sure what mod's have access to what!  LOL   Either way, you ALL ROCK! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: November 17, 2008, 10:48:41 PM »

I have a feeling this guy was just pulling facts out of his azz. We already knew about the frozen food that she brought over to Tonys. NOT left in the trunk. Believe me, if there had been ANY amounts of whole food left in the trunk it would have been said in their testimonies and Cindy wouldn't continually harp on the left over pizza. Besides, did the tow yard guy say it was an empty box? Even if there was a whole pizza in there, we had a pizza expert monkey say that she had a pizza business and had left pizza in the racks. NO SMELL, just dried up.

Maybe Dr. Lee should check out Scared Monkeys for the latest updates, he really is back in thread 12. 

Dr. Lee is going to be very careful what he says on TV.  He knows but he has to downplay what he knows for the sake of the defense.  That's what he's getting paid to do.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: November 17, 2008, 10:49:14 PM »

I just have to reply to the interview with Dr.Lee on NG tonight.........This is not gonna cut it  when this case goes to trial........My God , when the defense hires someone do they automaticly become stupid and talk stupid and exspect people to believe that garbage?????????/  I hope Dr. Lee will set down and listen to himself talk about Ham and cheese smelling like decomp and realize he is just gonna hurt his own reputation if he continues on with this kind of stupid talk......One things for sure.....The prosecution   will eat him alive if he says this kind of stuff in January.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: November 17, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »

Thank You!
I don't see it so someone else must have taken care of it?

I deleted it because it was easier than moving it.  And I left a message on Di's  original post that it's done, so all the mods that come along reading later won't go try to fix it.     And I posted to Di I deleted it.     Was trying to save you some work...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: November 17, 2008, 10:50:42 PM »

Janet

I cannot remember the last time I got flowers from this guy for absolutely nothing ... no occassion ... no obligation

Hey ...  I asked him to pick up a couple of items from the supermarket on his way home from work.  The flowers were probably right there at the checkout.

Janet 

BUT, he was thinkin' of you!  I wanna be like you and hubby when I grow up!  Oh wait, I've been married 26 yrs.  and it's been awhile since I got flowers too!  What a sweety!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #736 on: November 17, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »

Thank You!

OH THANK YOU MUFFY!  I'm never sure what mod's have access to what!  LOL   Either way, you ALL ROCK! 

It's dueling keyboards, once again.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #737 on: November 17, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »

I just have to reply to the interview with Dr.Lee on NG tonight.........This is not gonna cut it  when this case goes to trial........My God , when the defense hires someone do they automaticly become stupid and talk stupid and exspect people to believe that garbage?????????/  I hope Dr. Lee will set down and listen to himself talk about Ham and cheese smelling like decomp and realize he is just gonna hurt his own reputation if he continues on with this kind of stupid talk......One things for sure.....The prosecution   will eat him alive if he says this kind of stuff in January.......

Wwll, he did spit ketchup on a wall to show "blood spatter" patterns, but that didn't pass the smell test and the jurors convicted the defendant.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #738 on: November 17, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »

Hi Di    I think a lot of folks are taking a  little break after everything that went on earlier.  Not a lot of new news, and I would venture to say some are catching up on all the things that need doing.  jmo

I agree with that..it was pretty heated in here but I think everyone, well except chuck  , will be back...I have only been popping in here now and than today, trying to catch up work before my clients start abandoning me 

I think some of the ladies worked themselves up today over Spyder, and broke early for a little private time 

I skipped the first 35 pages of this thread, should I back up?

Hi Shell,

A few interesting things happened..might be worth a browse...video of KF head guy and the deposition of KC by Morgan were the highlights for me 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: November 17, 2008, 10:52:13 PM »

Janet

Janet 

He knew we had been looking at Spyder all day!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.