April 25, 2024, 09:37:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372168 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: November 17, 2008, 10:53:04 PM »

He knew we had been looking at Spyder all day!!!!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: November 17, 2008, 10:54:50 PM »

Hey ... hubby just handed me a bouquet of beautiful mixed flowers.  I had to share ... it does not happen often.

Janet
7:20 PM ET

Wow, how sweet!  He sounds like a "keeper

After 43 years or marriage ... I think he is.

I cannot remember the last time I got flowers from this guy for absolutely nothing ... no occassion ... no obligation

Hey ...  I asked him to pick up a couple of items from the supermarket on his way home from work.  The flowers were probably right there at the checkout.

Janet 

Miss Janet ... please receive the lovely gift of complement of appreciation ... He saw them and thought of you ... A warm thought on such a cold night.... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: November 17, 2008, 10:55:57 PM »

OK ... who's gonna do the bag of groceries and trash in the trunk test?  Can't do it here ... too cold in PA ...

* Don't forget the ham and cheese ...  Com' mon Dr. Lee .... is that all you got?   

I have a feeling this guy was just pulling facts out of his azz. We already knew about the frozen food that she brought over to Tonys. NOT left in the trunk. Believe me, if there had been ANY amounts of whole food left in the trunk it would have been said in their testimonies and Cindy wouldn't continually harp on the left over pizza. Besides, did the tow yard guy say it was an empty box? Even if there was a whole pizza in there, we had a pizza expert monkey say that she had a pizza business and had left pizza in the racks. NO SMELL, just dried up.

Maybe Dr. Lee should check out Scared Monkeys for the latest updates, he really is back in thread 12. 

I will say this one more time----CHECK THE FREEZER.  Had a case in Nashvile back in the late 70's, missing little girl, looked everywhere for her, couldn't find her. Two years later she was found in a freezer near her home in an abandoned house.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #743 on: November 17, 2008, 10:58:30 PM »

What is it with this Sean Krause guy?  Kathi Belich is the troublemaker?  Goodness, he is an idiot!

Dennis Milstead & Kid Finder Network: The Real Issues
Posted by Sean Krause on November 17th, 2008 No Comments Printer-Friendly
Many are quick to point out Dennis Milstead’s police record, having been arrested for impersonating a police officer and for assault, and then blacklist him & KFN. Yes, it is very important that all parties are up front & honest with this case.

Unfortunately, the public perception seems to be go after the one who is helping the Anthony family versus who is looking out for themselves.

Much the same as anyone else in society, they’ve paid their debt, he served his time, and is helping. WFTV’s Kathi Belich’s doesn’t contribute anything, she is a trouble maker.

Why doesn’t Belich go after the real criminals, such as Gale St. John? Why pick and choose the isolated case of Milstead. Belich simply doesn’t like the Anthony’s so she chooses to go after Milstead because of his record.

Milstead served his time, Gale St. John is still out there, pandering for solicitations and yet the mainstream media ignores those who are doing wrong and I shake my head in disgust.

Milstead may not be an angel but as many were quick to point out regarding Padilla, he’s helping. Kid Finder Network is helping find Caylee, as many people are. Accept it and move on, the tabloid bullshit reporting from Belich instead of focusing on the true case at hand tells me the media will simply report on anything.

I don’t agree with Milstead’s past but he’s done nothing wrong with this case and many are quick to point the finger and cast him off the island. Before others judge Milstead, get Gale St. John off the street and call her out on the IRS fraud she committed and then report it. Not tabloid trash, reserve that for the National Enquirer.

-

John Morgan, the attorney for Zanieda Gonzalez, wants to do a deposition with Casey Anthony. Morgan is a nut, ZG hasn’t suffered at all, as she has worked off the books and continues to collect Social Security. How is she suffering? God, ZG is not a victim, she’s an oppertunist, plain and simple. Why isn’t the ZG’s of the U.S. going after Casey, it amazes me that the lawsuit is even continuing.

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=1976

Lisa
Krauss is a bitter little man.  I can't stand him, and to echo Rob Dick, he couldn't have named the site a better name.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #744 on: November 17, 2008, 10:58:37 PM »

Yah even if it were Ham or cheese ... they would dry up too. The cheese would sweat and mold but dry unless it was crap cheese like man made processed ...then it was just I would think melt and shrink .. would not smell horrifying. Ham has so much salt in it it would just curl up and get hard.

I do know that if you purchase food from stores such as Trader Joes there is no pesticides or high content preservatives ... food is very perishable. I know that many of TJ's dry products beans, rice for example if they are not seal properly after opening... there are Bug Eggs in those products. You can find a pantry filled with little moths ... or even mealy wormies GROSS Huh.. but its true. Throw them in the freezer before you open them ..to kill the eggs.

One time my Daughter left a 1/2 filled little carton of Choc Milk in my Car. She stuffed it under my Drivers Seat and it was Summer .......OH MY LORD the STENCH was UNGODLY and I could not find it ... when I did I realized it had sat in my car for the weekend ....Horrible

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: November 17, 2008, 11:00:12 PM »

Just when I think that this whole case can't get any crazier, something new comes up.  I just read the email from Lee to Lois on WS.  Unbelievable. Crazy.  WTF.  I really would like to see the whole family locked up together inside that damn car for eternity.  They deserve it.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: November 17, 2008, 11:00:35 PM »

Thanks so much SeaSearcher (I am envious of the cool hats, especially the sombrero). I will back up to beginning of thread. You peaked my curiosity and I am curious as to what Dr. Lee said...be back in a few.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: November 17, 2008, 11:01:24 PM »

Hey Yall! Muffy says it got heated in the cage earlier..what did I miss?

Also, yall stop showin' Spyder.... ::MonkeyEek::If yall wanna see a good looking man,I will show ya one.....

James Scott..enough to make any woman's BP rise....

"God dont like ugly"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: November 17, 2008, 11:02:03 PM »

Klaas!  I was posting and lost internet connectivy, when I got back on, my post created a whole new thread in Caylee's main thread 

Please delete or move for me?

Thank You!
I don't see it so someone else must have taken care of it?

I deleted it because it was easier than moving it.  And I left a message on Di's  original post that it's done, so all the mods that come along reading later won't go try to fix it.     And I posted to Di I deleted it.     Was trying to save you some work...

Yeah I saw that, no problem...I just didn't see it because you already fixed it!  Thanks!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: November 17, 2008, 11:02:48 PM »

Also, I am pissed at Dr.Lee...

Where is Dr Baden?? Let him come on there..he'll tell the real truth....

Dr Lee has gone and "kittied" out on us.....

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: November 17, 2008, 11:03:20 PM »

Also, yall stop showin' Spyder.... ::MonkeyEek::If yall wanna see a good looking man,I will show ya one.....

Who is he???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #751 on: November 17, 2008, 11:03:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys~complete puter crash today........so, I took one home from the office and just jumped on because we had a big fire on the beach tonigh and the embers started many other little fires, so I was out lurking. Anything new tonight except Dr. Lee that guy is a joke from some of his previous cases, if he only knew that when my kids were little my car was an absolute science experiment, pizza, egg mcmuffin's etc., NOTHING ever smelled except milk the other food items just dried out and scarily looked the same six months later when I cleaned the car out. What a joke (but not un-expected)

Hi ~my Floridian friend~I was wondering if you were going to make it or just crash out  I hope your son is feeling better tonight !

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: November 17, 2008, 11:04:47 PM »

I did?   scratch
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 11:06:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #753 on: November 17, 2008, 11:05:34 PM »

the Sean Kraus Guy and his article about Kid finder ... Can you imagine if that Reporter had not offered the Public the real information of this guy and his back ground and local family god forbid lost their child and went along with their help ... for Help. What a travesty. Imo the Reporter did the Right Thing at the Right Time ...because All are Watching.

Thats the Problem you know. One persons Misery is Con Man's Livelihood ~ Profit.
For it to involve children its a disgrace.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #754 on: November 17, 2008, 11:09:02 PM »

Thanks so much SeaSearcher (I am envious of the cool hats, especially the sombrero). I will back up to beginning of thread. You peaked my curiosity and I am curious as to what Dr. Lee said...be back in a few.

Oh Ya I forgot...Spyder might interest you but I was only trying to relay MY highlights  He just didn't do it for me..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #755 on: November 17, 2008, 11:09:07 PM »

Good night Monkeys. Sweet Spyder Dreams! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #756 on: November 17, 2008, 11:09:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys~complete puter crash today........so, I took one home from the office and just jumped on because we had a big fire on the beach tonigh and the embers started many other little fires, so I was out lurking. Anything new tonight except Dr. Lee that guy is a joke from some of his previous cases, if he only knew that when my kids were little my car was an absolute science experiment, pizza, egg mcmuffin's etc., NOTHING ever smelled except milk the other food items just dried out and scarily looked the same six months later when I cleaned the car out. What a joke (but not un-expected)

Hi ~my Floridian friend~I was wondering if you were going to make it or just crash out  I hope your son is feeling better tonight !

Well, I had crashed myself as he passed his bug to me , and I should have a new puter in 7-9 days, HP is sending me a new one I've had nothing but trouble with it for almost 1 1/2 yrs , so I'm thrilled that I wont have to snag anyone's puter for too many nights! I missed most of today's thread and am too d@mn tired to look back thru all of it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #757 on: November 17, 2008, 11:09:56 PM »

Who is he???
Dunno Him. But the Pic of Spyder that was on earlier reminds me of Young Bo Brady .. DOL. I like Spyder .....

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #758 on: November 17, 2008, 11:10:56 PM »

Good night Monkeys. Sweet Spyder Dreams! 
Nite Nite may the spyder bite 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: November 17, 2008, 11:11:58 PM »

FUZZBALL, are you a policeman???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.