April 26, 2024, 07:58:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 372339 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: November 17, 2008, 11:52:42 PM »

O/T

Over in games.....
Quick everyone, I need a word in courtroom terminology that begins with an (X).

Shhhh, don't tell MuffyBee.   

How about Xerox

Balif, would you xerox this document for me? 

How about "X"?  a mark used in place of a signature when the maker is incapable of signing his or her name (as because of illiteracy or a physical ailment)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #801 on: November 17, 2008, 11:52:50 PM »

O/T

Over in games.....

How about Xerox

sorry Islandmonkey I'm going to have to go with xerox. 
  ex parte does begin with e (but it was a great one).

Thanks Klaas 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #802 on: November 17, 2008, 11:53:54 PM »

Hey Yall! Muffy says it got heated in the cage earlier..what did I miss?

Also, yall stop showin' Spyder.... ::MonkeyEek::If yall wanna see a good looking man,I will show ya one.....

James Scott..enough to make any woman's BP rise....

where did you find him

In my myspace profile...Hey~ I had copyrights on that!   

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 17, 2008, 11:56:55 PM »

Most are in photobucket~but my problem began with vista and a 64bit O/S with only 32bit capacity drivers, so it was a major puter issue from day one.

I sure feel for all the CA monkeys and how quickly fires spread, I've never seen one like that before......but, I did sendmy daughter out for pictures of course Stay sage all you CA monkeys!

That's where your problems began alright...and they're going to continue..I have a bud in Ocala who knows about these programs..he told me not to touch Vista..It's got more bugs than a Florida palmetto grove 
So I'll stick to XP until they come up with something better
Well unfortunately they are giving me a new one and it will have all the same specifications on my last plus the upgrades, I can then take vista off and add XP. I can't get any type of refund because it is way out of warranty, so~I'll go with a brand new one and raise h@ll again if it has the same issues.

I'm not sure you can do that...are you sure? if not I can ask my guru friend

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #804 on: November 17, 2008, 11:57:29 PM »

Also, I am pissed at Dr.Lee...

Where is Dr Baden?? Let him come on there..he'll tell the real truth....

Dr Lee has gone and "kittied" out on us.....

I will be calling ORNL in the AM to get a futher update...he was on another case out of state...last week....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: November 17, 2008, 11:57:40 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75187      Lee also admitted to taking the flowers and things from the prayer vigil...........PITYFULL...........

thanks for the link... yea, this family is pathetic    liars thieves unreal

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #806 on: November 17, 2008, 11:57:42 PM »

Also, yall stop showin' Spyder.... ::MonkeyEek::If yall wanna see a good looking man,I will show ya one.....

where did you find him

Then I REALLY expect you here for dinner and soon!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: November 17, 2008, 11:58:30 PM »

where did you find him

I think I might like him, but may I see him without the shirt????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #808 on: November 17, 2008, 11:59:45 PM »

O/T

Over in games.....

xenogenous    due to an outside cause
Dot http://phrontistery.info/x.htm
Hey Dennie, thanks for the link.  That's great!  and a great word!! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #809 on: November 18, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee

Absolutely Send Money As Long as it Does not Smell Like Cigarettes

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: November 18, 2008, 12:00:40 AM »

Why would Lee say that about Tim Miller??????  The email from Lee is posted at WS. 

How would WS get ahold of LEE's emails ? was it in the doc dump?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #811 on: November 18, 2008, 12:01:01 AM »

O/T

Over in games.....

xenogenous    due to an outside cause
Dot http://phrontistery.info/x.htm
Hey Dennie, thanks for the link.  That's great!  and a great word!! 
Your Welcome Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #812 on: November 18, 2008, 12:02:27 AM »

O/T

Over in games.....

How about Xerox

How about "X"?  a mark used in place of a signature when the maker is incapable of signing his or her name (as because of illiteracy or a physical ailment)

That's a good one MuffyBee!!  Now (Y) is up to you.   
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #813 on: November 18, 2008, 12:02:38 AM »

where did you find him

I think I might like him, but may I see him without the shirt????

hmmm...hold on and let me get my camera...I know I've got a tripod around here somewhere   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #814 on: November 18, 2008, 12:04:02 AM »

Most are in photobucket~but my problem began with vista and a 64bit O/S with only 32bit capacity drivers, so it was a major puter issue from day one.

I sure feel for all the CA monkeys and how quickly fires spread, I've never seen one like that before......but, I did sendmy daughter out for pictures of course Stay sage all you CA monkeys!

That's where your problems began alright...and they're going to continue..I have a bud in Ocala who knows about these programs..he told me not to touch Vista..It's got more bugs than a Florida palmetto grove 
Well unfortunately they are giving me a new one and it will have all the same specifications on my last plus the upgrades, I can then take vista off and add XP. I can't get any type of refund because it is way out of warranty, so~I'll go with a brand new one and raise h@ll again if it has the same issues.

You can go to the Manufacturer Site and YES they ALL Do still Make Brand New PC's and Laptops with XP - You just have to Request it ...... Go girl get your XP on your New Computer. You Can have it.

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: November 18, 2008, 12:04:10 AM »

Also, I am pissed at Dr.Lee...

Where is Dr Baden?? Let him come on there..he'll tell the real truth....

Dr Lee has gone and "kittied" out on us.....

I will be calling ORNL in the AM to get a futher update...he was on another case out of state...last week....Des

Oh Dez, I have followed your posts so please say that you will call Dr. Baden. Plz. He's the most honorable for this case.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: November 18, 2008, 12:05:45 AM »

Why would Lee say that about Tim Miller??????  The email from Lee is posted at WS. 

How would WS get ahold of LEE's emails ? was it in the doc dump?
      No it is a e-mail  that Lee sent to Lois and she posted at WS.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #817 on: November 18, 2008, 12:05:53 AM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
I have been thinking this also, I don't no how long they would have to wait for results to identify her. I'm also thinking that LE now thinks Caylee's remains will not be recoverable. It all seems so odd, but I'm sure the state is putting together a powerful case against Casey.

I'd also like to know why LE thinks that Caylee's remaints aren't recoverable.  What makes them so sure of it?  They have to know more, then we have to ask how they can let Cindy and George go on asking for donations.
IIRC Dr Lee led NG to believe that He found new evidence in his findings within the car .. that was not found prior ...

Bullshit!...not from You Dear......from Lee...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #818 on: November 18, 2008, 12:06:42 AM »

You can go to the Manufacturer Site and YES they ALL Do still Make Brand New PC's and Laptops with XP - You just have to Request it ...... Go girl get your XP on your New Computer. You Can have it.

They said I could have it built anyway I want it, so they are sending me many different versions accoding to how I use mine laptop~I guess my sore throat tonight was worth it for all the "polite conversation" I had with them.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: November 18, 2008, 12:07:47 AM »

That's a good one MuffyBee!!  Now (Y) is up to you.

Done.  You've got "z", Dottie.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.