April 18, 2024, 04:22:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371524 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #820 on: November 18, 2008, 12:08:10 AM »

I have a question.  Is it possible the LE does have Caylee's remains?  If so why would they not tell us?  I was reading Janet's concerns and just sort of wondered if this might at all be a possibility.  Thank you.
I have been thinking this also, I don't no how long they would have to wait for results to identify her. I'm also thinking that LE now thinks Caylee's remains will not be recoverable. It all seems so odd, but I'm sure the state is putting together a powerful case against Casey.

I'd also like to know why LE thinks that Caylee's remaints aren't recoverable.  What makes them so sure of it?  They have to know more, then we have to ask how they can let Cindy and George go on asking for donations.
IIRC Dr Lee led NG to believe that He found new evidence in his findings within the car .. that was not found prior ...

Bullshit!...not from You Dear......from Lee...Des

I know Des its all Commissary at this point .... what its leading to that's where it matters 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #821 on: November 18, 2008, 12:09:03 AM »

Also, I am pissed at Dr.Lee...

Where is Dr Baden?? Let him come on there..he'll tell the real truth....

Dr Lee has gone and "kittied" out on us.....

I will be calling ORNL in the AM to get a futher update...he was on another case out of state...last week....Des

Oh Dez, I have followed your posts so please say that you will call Dr. Baden. Plz. He's the most honorable for this case.

Oh, If I had the laptop I could post a crapload of cases that prove him to be just like Lee~Martha Brailsford, Jason Williams, OJ all come to mind among many others. But this topic of "expert witnesses" is so long it needs a thread all to its self.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #822 on: November 18, 2008, 12:09:48 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75187      Lee also admitted to taking the flowers and things from the prayer vigil...........PITYFULL...........

WOW..I thought it was the guy from kid finders...who said that ?I think Murt but not sure...

Well I guess he figured that cardboard was to much for him so he'd try his hand at flowers and stuffed animals...what an a$$

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #823 on: November 18, 2008, 12:10:10 AM »

Most are in photobucket~but my problem began with vista and a 64bit O/S with only 32bit capacity drivers, so it was a major puter issue from day one.

I sure feel for all the CA monkeys and how quickly fires spread, I've never seen one like that before......but, I did sendmy daughter out for pictures of course Stay sage all you CA monkeys!

That's where your problems began alright...and they're going to continue..I have a bud in Ocala who knows about these programs..he told me not to touch Vista..It's got more bugs than a Florida palmetto grove 
So I'll stick to XP until they come up with something better
Well unfortunately they are giving me a new one and it will have all the same specifications on my last plus the upgrades, I can then take vista off and add XP. I can't get any type of refund because it is way out of warranty, so~I'll go with a brand new one and raise h@ll again if it has the same issues.

I'm not sure you can do that...are you sure? if not I can ask my guru friend
You can go to the Manufacturer Site and YES they ALL Do still Make Brand New PC's and Laptops with XP - You just have to Request it ...... Go girl get your XP on your New Computer. You Can have it.

They said I could have it built anyway I want it, so they are sending me many different versions accoding to how I use mine laptop~I guess my sore throat tonight was worth it for all the "polite conversation" I had with them.
Good for You. I am so sick and tired of being given the run around when our Econ is the way it is. They should bend over backwards to keep you as a consumer 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: November 18, 2008, 12:10:58 AM »

That's a good one MuffyBee!!  Now (Y) is up to you.

Done.  You've got "z", Dottie.   
Damn, I get the hard ones..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: November 18, 2008, 12:12:26 AM »

But this topic of "expert witnesses" is so long it needs a thread all to its self.

You've got that right.  Even my DH has been an "expert witness" 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: November 18, 2008, 12:12:31 AM »

Hey Yall! Muffy says it got heated in the cage earlier..what did I miss?

Also, yall stop showin' Spyder.... ::MonkeyEek::If yall wanna see a good looking man,I will show ya one.....

James Scott..enough to make any woman's BP rise....

where did you find him

In my myspace profile...Hey~ I had copyrights on that!   

Then I REALLY expect you here for dinner and soon!!

Be careful what you wish for 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 18, 2008, 12:12:38 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75187      Lee also admitted to taking the flowers and things from the prayer vigil...........PITYFULL...........

WOW..I thought it was the guy from kid finders...who said that ?I think Murt but not sure...

Well I guess he figured that cardboard was to much for him so he'd try his hand at flowers and stuffed animals...what an a$$
Yes..................a complete idiot if  I ever saw one......But you can tell he belongs to the same family as Casey..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: November 18, 2008, 12:13:16 AM »

That's a good one MuffyBee!!  Now (Y) is up to you.

Done.  You've got "z", Dottie.   
Damn, I get the hard ones..

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: November 18, 2008, 12:13:46 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/new-in-the-case.html

Casey Anthony drama: WFTV's Kathi Belich confronts searcher; on WKMG, John Morgan and Cindy Anthony trade putdowns
posted by halboedeker on Nov 17, 2008 6:15:06 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

New in the Casey Anthony saga Monday: more drama. What else did you expect?

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich caused an Anthony family supporter to flee! Expect to see that in a commercial soon.

WKMG-Channel 6 presented Cindy Anthony and John Morgan disparaging each other.

On the 5 p.m. news, Belich confronted Dennis Milstead of Kid Finders Network, which the Anthony family has asked to help look for missing toddler Caylee. But Belich wanted to know about Milstead's criminal past.

When she started pressing, he turned wild-eyed, grabbed her microphone and pushed the WFTV camera. Belich noted that his group has never found any children. After Belich talked to Milstead, she reported that he packed up and left. Rarely do reporters get such quick results.

WFTV anchor Martie Salt recapped the sorry record of people involved in this case. "It seems everyone who gets their hands on this case ends up either fired or disgraced somehow," she noted.

Salt's list: Spokesman Larry Garrison, who was fired last week. Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who has been asked to take a lie-detector test. Anthony publicist Todd Black -- no photo for that mystery man -- who mistakenly acknowledged that Caylee is dead. And Jose Baez, who has drawn sharp criticism for his work as Casey's attorney.

On WFTV, high-profile lawyer John Morgan lambasted the Anthony team's decision to countersue a Morgan client. Morgan is representing Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who says her life was ruined after Casey Anthony wrongly named her as baby sitter to Caylee.

WFTV's Mary Nguyen reported that legal experts described the Anthony countersuit as more like a motion to dismiss. "I don't think I've ever read anything like it in my 25 years of practice," Morgan told WFTV.

There was more Morgan drama over on WKMG.

Grandmother Cindy Anthony described Morgan as "frivolous" and "he needs to get back to chasing the ambulances."

Morgan shot back about the Anthonys' behavior: "I would be chasing after Caylee. I would be in the woods. I would be going door to door."

Morgan added that Cindy Anthony enjoys the media attention, but he sympathizes with the family. "I just think they're desperate, they're sick about what happened, they have an idea of what the truth is," Morgan said.

WKMG promised a look at a little-known player in the Casey Anthony suit at 11 tonight.

WESH-Channel 2 reported that bounty hunter Padilla is seeking more search funding from a film production company. Padilla told WESH that his dive search in Blanchard Park was not publicity stunt and that he did not plant anything there. (The search, which gripped local television for an afternoon last week, was ultimately a false alarm.)

WKMG reported that Padilla is waiting to hear from the FBI about taking that lie-detector test.

Expect to hear every detail.

who's da playa?

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #830 on: November 18, 2008, 12:15:20 AM »

Watching NG tonight they were showing flashing pics in the backgrounds and I swore I saw " white" rubber band bracelets that had " black marker hand written" Help Find Caylee or something.
It was from Kid Finder's I believe. Was all the C/G stuff with their posters ..blah.
What a Cost Savings hmmm Wonder Who took the time to hand write on each bracelet Help Find Caylee

where did the money go

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #831 on: November 18, 2008, 12:15:36 AM »

Most are in photobucket~but my problem began with vista and a 64bit O/S with only 32bit capacity drivers, so it was a major puter issue from day one.

I sure feel for all the CA monkeys and how quickly fires spread, I've never seen one like that before......but, I did sendmy daughter out for pictures of course Stay sage all you CA monkeys!

That's where your problems began alright...and they're going to continue..I have a bud in Ocala who knows about these programs..he told me not to touch Vista..It's got more bugs than a Florida palmetto grove 
Well unfortunately they are giving me a new one and it will have all the same specifications on my last plus the upgrades, I can then take vista off and add XP. I can't get any type of refund because it is way out of warranty, so~I'll go with a brand new one and raise h@ll again if it has the same issues.

You can go to the Manufacturer Site and YES they ALL Do still Make Brand New PC's and Laptops with XP - You just have to Request it ...... Go girl get your XP on your New Computer. You Can have it.

They said I could have it built anyway I want it, so they are sending me many different versions accoding to how I use mine laptop~I guess my sore throat tonight was worth it for all the "polite conversation" I had with them.
Good for You. I am so sick and tired of being given the run around when our Econ is the way it is. They should bend over backwards to keep you as a consumer 
You are SO right, but unfortunaely that hasn't been the case with ANY of the PC makers, but my daughter goes to camp with the Chairman of HP's daughter, so I threatened to call him at dinner time and let him know the runaround everyone is getting~not that I would follow thru on it........oh hell, who I am kidding~I probably would. So anyone with HP problems I'll freely give names to use to get a "case manager", that realy got them hopping, they called me back 6 times before I'd even talk to them

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 18, 2008, 12:16:39 AM »

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts  and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Hmmmmm ingteresting statement coming from an Anthony 

Me thinks someone else needs a reality check. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: November 18, 2008, 12:17:47 AM »

Also, yall stop showin' Spyder.... ::MonkeyEek::If yall wanna see a good looking man,I will show ya one.....

where did you find him

In my myspace profile...Hey~ I had copyrights on that!   

Then I REALLY expect you here for dinner and soon!!

Be careful what you wish for 

Honey~if you look like that, I guess i could throw caution to the wind.....just this once of course

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 18, 2008, 12:18:35 AM »

Watching NG tonight they were showing flashing pics in the backgrounds and I swore I saw " white" rubber band bracelets that had " black marker hand written" Help Find Caylee or something.
It was from Kid Finder's I believe. Was all the C/G stuff with their posters ..blah.
What a Cost Savings hmmm Wonder Who took the time to hand write on each bracelet Help Find Caylee

where did the money go
To buy all those magic markers I guess........what a bunch of idiots.....Lord help those who are to stupid to help themselves......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: November 18, 2008, 12:18:39 AM »

Lois was kind enough to forward this email to me to post for you all to view. Please be kind in return - discuss the email and issue only!

Thank you,
Cocoamom
----------------------------------------------------------------

Lois wrote:

Here's what I got in email today form Lee Anthony this has been sent out of the clear blue sky after having no contact with him whatsoever since Sept. Please pass it on Lois~~

--- On Mon, 11/17/08, Lee Anthony <leeaanthony@gmail.com> wrote:
[cc email addresses withheld]
If you thought for a half a second that I or either of my parents would not have taken down whatever you had put up in reference to something untrue as to my neice, you are being played for a fool by "law enforcement" and anyone else of their ilk. Tim Miller is disgusting for reasons that will be addressed at a later time. Don't even get me started on the bounty hunter.

On behalf of Caylee's entire family, show her some respect and put your attention or any efforts on how you can spread the word to help find her because she is alive and missing. If you can't come to terms with that, then she, nor anyone else, doesn't need your help!

Don't get me wrong, I have tons of respect for people's kind hearts and wanting to do what they feel. However, to believe something with no basis in reality is just foolish in my opinion. Of course, you can enjoy your opinion as well.

Take care.

-Lee
This below email was at the end of Lee’s email as well from an independent individual (name withheld)
On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 3:02 PM, wrote:[email withheld]
There was a beautiful prayer service for Beautiful little Caylee Marie Anthony. I have included pictures of all the beautiful flowers and balloons that people left. It was very peaceful. Rev. Grund read some scriptures it was very comforting. It was just wonderful that people can come together and pray for a little girl they have never met.

Sadly all these beautiful flowers that people set out for Caylee were stolen. Dennis Milstead the found of Kidfinders also a convicted felon figures. Well anyway he took all the flowers and balloons. So a nice gesture by so many that have fallen in love with this beautiful little girl has be destroyed.

Up until I heard this I would of walked with Cindy and George to the end of the world to find Caylee. They had my support 120%. But now I am so saddened by this horrible act. I will still pray for Caylee everyday. I will do whatever I can to help Leonard and Rob. Tim Miller also has my support.

[Name withheld]The name withheld is a KF member...

I wonder if this is the same guy that posted a while ago...? I think it was also a paste from WS...someone inside KF

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #836 on: November 18, 2008, 12:18:46 AM »

You are SO right, but unfortunaely that hasn't been the case with ANY of the PC makers, but my daughter goes to camp with the Chairman of HP's daughter, so I threatened to call him at dinner time and let him know the runaround everyone is getting~not that I would follow thru on it........oh hell, who I am kidding~I probably would. So anyone with HP problems I'll freely give names to use to get a "case manager", that realy got them hopping, they called me back 6 times before I'd even talk to them
Yah ...Do they Relay Phone Messages from India ?????

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: November 18, 2008, 12:22:32 AM »

Who is he???
Dunno Him. But the Pic of Spyder that was on earlier reminds me of Young Bo Brady .. DOL. I like Spyder .....

This is James Scott..otherwise known as EJ Dimera on Days!

"God dont like ugly"
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #838 on: November 18, 2008, 12:23:11 AM »

Yah ...Do they Relay Phone Messages from India ?????

Not when you threaten to call Mark Hurd at home during dinner~those came from a 303 area code (which is Denver IIRC), and she spoke English...she was so happy to help me resolve my problems, hmmm-can't imagine why

[
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: November 18, 2008, 12:23:38 AM »

Honey~if you look like that, I guess i could throw caution to the wind.....just this once of course

Let me change hats, and I'll get started right away...you do have beachfront property so I can pull my boat right up...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.