March 29, 2024, 04:07:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369298 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2008, 09:04:24 AM »

Ok, monkeys, here was my thought this weekend: I believe Caylee's remains were placed in a dumpster. Maybe other evidence was thrown out elsewhere, but maybe not. Maybe Lazy Casey is just that lazy. Perhaps this is LE's theory as well and that is why they are not giving much consideration to Blanchard Park. I think she knew the pick-up schedule somewhere -- a park, an apartment complex, a business she frequented. She placed Caylee there close to pick-up time and she thought that was the end of it. (Of course, just my thoughts and I have been known to be wrong on a daily basis.)

I know it has been mentioned here before. Lori Hacking was 115 pounds and only 15 pounds was recoved from a landfill -- what -- 2 and a half months after her death. It's sad. 

I remember you, Caylee.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2008, 09:07:36 AM »

Padilla Back In California To Take Lie Detector Test

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has left Central Florida. Eyewitness News spoke with Padilla Monday morning to confirm that he's back in California where he says he will take a lie detector test.

Investigators wanted Padilla to take the test after his divers discovered a bag of toys in the water in Blanchard Park last week. The toys turned out to be nothing.

Padilla also said he'd like to send divers into the water again later this week.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17996311/detail.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 09:08:45 AM »

Check out Dana's commentary ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/17/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-monday-november-17-2008-sensationalist-bloggers-do-more-harm-than-good/

I commend all of you for your sleuthing.

There is a mountain of evidence and theories to evaluate as opposed to watching women with stroller go by in a park.

Keep up the good and responsible work.

I just came in to say thanks to Dana.  Thanks to you too, Red.   

There is enough sensational information already surrounding this case.  We the people do not need to help make more.

Morning, perri!  Nice avi!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2008, 09:12:23 AM »

Good news, Monkeys!  While watching TV yesterday, they gave the secret to weight loss.  It is.............

bananas!

Yes, bananas, we have a cage full of smarties here.  We knew it all along!!!   

I believe in miracles!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2008, 09:13:45 AM »

Goodnmad.  I don't really know...but if lazyness and quick easy disposal is the rationale for putting Caylee in a dumpster why was she not disposed of much earlier than what is speculated?

If Caylee is not in Blanchard Park or down a ways, in a culvert , I think Casey buried her...it's just a "feeling" I have.

BTW, What breed is your cute Lucy?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2008, 09:13:48 AM »

What are everyone's thoughts on Murt???  I had not heard of him before and ran across his site about 2 weeks ago. 

Murt seems liek a good guy with good intentions. But some of the things he says (and others around him) should not be broadcast over the internet. More discretion is needed for his own protection. IMO

Well then, I know I am not alone in my thoughts!!!!  Thanks!!  I just didnt want to say anything and then have bananas thrown at me later!!!!!!!

You are not alone, TD!

I believe in miracles!
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2008, 09:14:48 AM »

I think one thing we must remember is that we do not have all the pieces to this puzzle, and we are not entitled to.  We have enough information (more than we get in any other case) to make us think we know everything.  AND THANK GOD WE DON"T!!!

Everybody I have heard that is close to the investigation but not a part of LE, says that they (LE) have good information.  That they are doing an excellent investigation.  That they are doing a great job.  They will nail her.  This is the one group that is doing their job with out alterior motives, IMO. 

There is just two words that come to my mind.  They are words foreign to this case, but words we must learn in response to LE in this case.  Trust and Truth. 

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2008, 09:17:37 AM »

What are everyone's thoughts on Murt???  I had not heard of him before and ran across his site about 2 weeks ago. 

Murt seems liek a good guy with good intentions. But some of the things he says (and others around him) should not be broadcast over the internet. More discretion is needed for his own protection. IMO

Well then, I know I am not alone in my thoughts!!!!  Thanks!!  I just didnt want to say anything and then have bananas thrown at me later!!!!!!!

I think Murt's behavior hurt LP.  But I expect Murt will continue to park himself @ BP as long as there is a search going on and there is probably not much Lenny can do about it - except to say, if he chooses, that Murt is not there at his request.

To be fair, LP contacted Murt in the first place. Not the other way around. He called Murt to the park, and told him what he planned to do there, when, etc.  LP knows that Murt has a media van, and that he live streams audio and video (unless asked by a search team not to).  When these items were found and brought up to the surface.. presumably once divers saw what was inside the bag(s), Murt came back to the van and repositioned his camera.  It is the local media who stood there with their zoom lenses, and the diver holding up that stupid bag for the world to see. 

Where I think Murt did screw up, was saying what was found - or what he thought was found- before LE could check it out.  You have more than one person stating bones were found, then perhaps LP backtracking? and stating that they were not.  LE also said there were no bones found.  Of course LE also immediately jumped to the conclusion that the bag had zero relevance to Caylee- which tells you that LE has zero reason to believe Caylee was dumped there (which seems odd), and apparently every reason to believe LP planted something.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2008, 09:19:59 AM »

Re: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61
« Reply #1014 on: November 15, 2008, 11:04:23 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, I don't see much difference between:

-- wanting to view the live stream cam because it affords the majority of viewers the chance to feel like we are right there and searching with the team.... AND

-- wanting to have every scrap of info on the document dumps, cellphone pings, mapping everything out, who said what in every interview, the latest news as reported in the media, and etc. 

We are all human beings, with the basic nature of curiosity.  I think we all want to know as much as possible, if not more than possible.  We like being 'in the know', researching the facts as they are handed down.  I don't see anything wrong with any of the above, actually.  It's basic human nature.  IMO  <====

It's hard to know where to draw the line between what is a natural need to know, and when enough is enough.  Yet I do believe that's a decision better left to each person, for their ownself.  I just don't think it's a good idea to look negatively at one of the above things while seeing the rest as positive.  My OWN opinion, which I am allowed

Good morning monkeys.....i just want to say I agree with wyks.....and then to add....I don t really care if TM,LP,or Mickey Mouse is looking and searching....i thought the only thing that mattered was bringing Caylee home. That is my only wish at this time is for Caylee to be found and put to rest that is what she deserves.

good day

I pray today is the day

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2008, 09:22:44 AM »

I think Murt's behavior hurt LP.  But I expect Murt will continue to park himself @ BP as long as there is a search going on and there is probably not much Lenny can do about it - except to say, if he chooses, that Murt is not there at his request.

To be fair, LP contacted Murt in the first place. Not the other way around. He called Murt to the park, and told him what he planned to do there, when, etc.  LP knows that Murt has a media van, and that he live streams audio and video (unless asked by a search team not to).  When these items were found and brought up to the surface.. presumably once divers saw what was inside the bag(s), Murt came back to the van and repositioned his camera.  It is the local media who stood there with their zoom lenses, and the diver holding up that stupid bag for the world to see. 

Where I think Murt did screw up, was saying what was found - or what he thought was found- before LE could check it out.  You have more than one person stating bones were found, then perhaps LP backtracking? and stating that they were not.  LE also said there were no bones found.  Of course LE also immediately jumped to the conclusion that the bag had zero relevance to Caylee- which tells you that LE has zero reason to believe Caylee was dumped there (which seems odd), and apparently every reason to believe LP planted something.

Yes I realize that Murt was there upon LP's request.  However IF LP decides that Murt's presence was counter productive...he could disassociate himself.  MO.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2008, 09:23:09 AM »

Goodnmad.  I don't really know...but if lazyness and quick easy disposal is the rationale for putting Caylee in a dumpster why was she not disposed of much earlier than what is speculated?

If Caylee is not in Blanchard Park or down a ways, in a culvert , I think Casey buried her...it's just a "feeling" I have.

BTW, What breed is your cute Lucy?

I'm not sure. I *think* I remember that the test results estimated decomp in the trunk at 2.6 days. So, maybe she was in the trunk for 2-3 days and then "disposed" of. Or she could have been in the trunk and then placed in a container and back in the trunk. Any way we look at it -- needle in a haystack. There are numerous places in Orlando she could have been placed. She coud have been placed in a dumpster, in a lake, pond, river, in the woods. She could have been placed outside of Orlando and the pings are misleading. It is mind boggling but more so very, very sad. One thing's for sure -- Casey will never tell the truth IMO. 

It is also interesting to me that Tim Miller would say outright he doesn't believe she will ever be found. That makes me wonder if that is also the opinion of LE.

Oh, this make me wanna go 

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2008, 09:24:59 AM »

Check out Dana's commentary ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/17/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-monday-november-17-2008-sensationalist-bloggers-do-more-harm-than-good/

I commend all of you for your sleuthing.

There is a mountain of evidence and theories to evaluate as opposed to watching women with stroller go by in a park.

Keep up the good and responsible work.

I just came in to say thanks to Dana.  Thanks to you too, Red.   

There is enough sensational information already surrounding this case.  We the people do not need to help make more.

Morning, perri!  Nice avi!

Thanks!  THose are MY MONKEYS!!!
O/T
Speaking of the monkeys, I had sinus and nose surgery 2 weeks ago today.  I have been stuck inthe house for that long healing.  Today was supposed to be my day back in the real world (especially the gym). 
My little boy woke up and has a stomach virus.  Sigh.  I guess I know what I am supposed to do today!  Being a mom is about doing what is right, evenwhen what you want to do is contrary!  But I love my little guy!

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2008, 09:27:28 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17996146/detail.html

Following a prayer vigil on Sunday for Caylee, Cindy Anthony had some harsh words for Gonzalez's attorney, John Morgan.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2008, 09:29:42 AM »

It is also interesting to me that Tim Miller would say outright he doesn't believe she will ever be found. That makes me wonder if that is also the opinion of LE.

This isn't saying anything against Tim, but he does search based off locations LE points him to... whatever is on their "radar", as he put it.  So if LE has told him they don't think she will be found, I would suppose there's no reason for him to doubt that.  (It would also explain why he finds the whole idea of Caylee in the river, a joke- because from what it seems like, LE does too).

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2008, 09:31:13 AM »

Yes I realize that Murt was there upon LP's request.  However IF LP decides that Murt's presence was counter productive...he could disassociate himself.  MO.

I have no doubt that if LP wanted to do so, he would.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2008, 09:34:34 AM »

I am so curious about (poster) Rob's statement the other day that "someone exploited someone" and I just listened to Dana's commentary on "who are the innocent." Anyone have any thoughts on this?

In this case, all I can say is Caylee is innocent. 

I remember you, Caylee.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2008, 09:35:58 AM »

I am having a hard time sleeping at this point.  It broke my heart when the big search was ended last week.  I am feeling new compassion for people involved in this case.  I just am praying for answers we may never have.  So much of this case is just mind boggling. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2008, 09:38:25 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Anyone watch Geraldo last night?  John Walsh was on and said that he "would have taken a bullet to get Adam back."  As would any one of us.  But not the A's.  Now it's all about tainting a potential jury pool with their spokesperson rehashing the Orlando Airport sightings. 

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2008, 09:39:51 AM »

This isn't saying anything against Tim, but he does search based off locations LE points him to... whatever is on their "radar", as he put it.  So if LE has told him they don't think she will be found, I would suppose there's no reason for him to doubt that.  (It would also explain why he finds the whole idea of Caylee in the river, a joke- because from what it seems like, LE does too).

Which leads me to believe that LE knows something key about the disposal ...

What was found of Lori Hacking was only about 13% of her body weight. Now, a 30 pound child would fare much worse under those conditions, and really under any conditions after this amount of time, unless she was somehow protected by a container of some sort. I'm sorry, but I just see Casey as the type to throw her away. That's what she has done, regardless of where she placed the remains. Casey threw Caylee away. 

And didn't we see a dumpster in Red's pictures? Could it be that forensic evidence was found in that dumpster (or another) that leads LE to believe she was placed there? Just a theory. I could change my mind in five minutes ...

I remember you, Caylee.
The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2008, 09:41:28 AM »

I am beginning to think they will never find this child.  I have not felt this way the entire time, until now.  It makes me very sad to say this or even think this way, but I am feeling as if Casey has done something beyond all belief with Caylee's little body to ensure that she will never be found.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.