March 28, 2024, 03:39:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369170 times)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2008, 12:27:19 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html

Padilla offerred $200,000.00 to continue search if allows filming rights to production company.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2008, 12:28:53 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17996076/detail.html

Renewed Effort Begins To Find Caylee Alive
Kid Finders Network Spreads Word About Missing Children

POSTED: 6:35 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 7:06 am EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The search for Caylee Anthony was refocused over the weekend after a discovery last week proved to be a false alarm.

George and Cindy Anthony, who are Caylee's grandparents, said they'll concentrate on finding her alive rather than having divers search for her remains.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who organized the search by divers, has left Central Florida to return to California.

However, Padilla said he plans to return to Central Florida later to continue the search.

Meanwhile, the Kid Finders Network is working hard to find Caylee.

George and Cindy Anthony spent the weekend at the group's headquarters on Goldenrod Road handing out flyers and other information about their granddaughter.

They also worked to get the word out about other missing children from the area.

"George and Cindy Anthony are so driven to bring home every child. There is no handbook to teach you what to do in this situation when faced with this kind of devastation to a family, and they have been wonderful," Kid Finders Network spokeswoman Michelle Bart said.

The Kid Finders Network has set up a location to spread the word about missing children along Goldenrod Road near state Road 50. They'll be there Thursday through Tuesday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. until the end of December.

Thank you Klaas.

When the forensic evidence is considered ... I cannot comprehend why LE is not only tolerating this charade but ... is a abetting the Anthony's deception by using resources to follow up on all the tips associated with "Caylee sightings".  Something is not right!

Considering LE never organized an official large scale search based on cell phone records, pings, witness accounts and Casey's own words ... it appears that finding Caylee's remains is not an objective of the investigation ... if appears the scales of justice will never be balanced.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Car Stills Smells of Decomposition
Aired November 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LANCE: ... Cindy said the other day that there was a sighting at a McDonald`s in Coral Springs and they were looking into it and following up on that tip.

GRACE: And to you, Jessica D`Onofrio. I understand that every sighting -- Nashville, Tennessee, Coral Springs, Deltona, Florida, even an AirTran flight from Florida to Atlanta to Puerto Rico -- has been checked out by police? Yes, no.

D`ONOFRIO: They`ve all been checked out by police, Nancy, and they`ve all been dismissed.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/14/ng.01.html

Orange County Officials Ask Bounty Hunter To Take Lie-Detector Test
Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 8:14 am EST November 13, 2008
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EST November 13, 2008

The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE - JONBENET RAMSEY CASE.

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way?

http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2008, 12:31:21 PM »

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is considering an offer that would pour $200,000 into the search for Caylee Anthony.

Padilla told News 13 he has been contacted by a company that is willing to fund the search effort if Padilla is willing to give them exclusive rights to film the search effort.

The bounty hunter said he has not made a final decision on if he is willing to take the offer.

Padilla has returned to California, and will stay there for the next couple of weeks. He said he will return to Orlando and do a thorough search of the Little Econ River, where he still maintins he is "sure" Caylee's remains are in that water.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2008, 12:31:24 PM »

Mmmmmm, Klaasend, I don't like Spyder anymore, what else ya got?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2008, 12:35:35 PM »

Padilla offerred $200,000.00 to continue search if allows filming rights to production company.

Thanks N2WISHN

Company Offers Padilla $200K To Film Search For Caylee
Monday, November 17, 2008 12:18:03 PM

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is considering an offer that would pour $200,000 into the search for Caylee Anthony.

Padilla told News 13 he has been contacted by a company that is willing to fund the search effort if Padilla is willing to give them exclusive rights to film the search effort.

The bounty hunter said he has not made a final decision on if he is willing to take the offer.

Padilla has returned to California, and will stay there for the next couple of weeks. He said he will return to Orlando and do a thorough search of the Little Econ River, where he still maintins he is "sure" Caylee's remains are in that water.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2008, 12:36:39 PM »

He's not my type either 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »

I don't want to mention any names, but if a person knows where a body is, and they do not inform Le, but instead search for said body and make a profit off of it, are they obstructing justice?????

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2008, 12:40:57 PM »

Padilla Back In California To Take Lie Detector Test
Monday, November 17, 2008 – updated: 10:45 am EST November 17, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla has left Central Florida. Eyewitness News spoke with Padilla Monday morning to confirm that he's back in California where he says he will take a lie detector test.

Investigators wanted Padilla to take the test after his divers discovered a bag of toys in the Little Econ River at Blanchard Park last week as they were searching for the body of Caylee Anthony. The toys turned out to be nothing of significance in the case.

Padilla also said he'd like to send divers into the water again later this week, but the divers have to wait to get permission from the park

http://www.wftv.com/news/17996311/detail.html

Detectives Say Dive Team Did Not Find Caylee's Bones
Thursday, November 13, 2008 – updated: 5:57 pm EST November 13, 2008

The group used underwater communications and dragged large nets to scrape the river's bottom. But searching dark waters was just one challenge. The divers also dealt with several alligators.

"I've been certified for 26 years and it's the worst conditions I've ever dived in," diver Spyder Dalton said.

The divers searched all day Thursday and it was believed they would be back to search again Friday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17972452/detail.html

Spyder Dalton aka Agent Spyder aka Laurien Photo  aka Professional Diver??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=394859198

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43440259

YUK!!

However ... I do not believe that all the backgrounds of all the volunteer searchers who were sincerely striving to locate Caylee Marie's remains this weekend were scrutinized.  I contend their backgrounds did not negate their motives ... their abilities.

Janet

_____

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2008, 12:41:13 PM »

He's not my type either 

Hmmmm  Maybe just for a little while!!!! But..... not the kind you take home to Momma!!   LOL

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2008, 12:43:15 PM »

He's not my type either 

Hmmmm  Maybe just for a little while!!!! But..... not the kind you take home to Momma!!   LOL

Whoa, you is a bad monkey, Mama say knock you out!!!!!

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2008, 12:45:34 PM »

To everyone that had questions about the sonar used by TES that I posted about last night.  I don't know if they can actually see bones by themselves (I am trying to find out that information) but that is what Tim Miller was looking for.....and he said that there was no need to dive in the river.  I do know that TES (Tim) found a woman in October that had been missing for 5 years in a pond after only searching for 35 minutes using the sonar.  Now, is there a difference in locating adult bones versus a childs bones...I will try to find the answer from TES.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2008, 12:47:27 PM »

What are everyone's thoughts on Murt???  I had not heard of him before and ran across his site about 2 weeks ago. 

Murt seems liek a good guy with good intentions. But some of the things he says (and others around him) should not be broadcast over the internet. More discretion is needed for his own protection. IMO

Very well said!  And I agree.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: November 17, 2008, 12:49:50 PM »

Check out Dana's commentary ...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/11/17/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-monday-november-17-2008-sensationalist-bloggers-do-more-harm-than-good/

I commend all of you for your sleuthing.

There is a mountain of evidence and theories to evaluate as opposed to watching women with stroller go by in a park.

Keep up the good and responsible work.

Morning Red!  I just want to say that IMO your avi suits you well.  When I see it I know it's time to sit up n pay attention.   

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: November 17, 2008, 12:50:51 PM »

Just a musing on my part, but I have always believed from the onset of this circus that there was big money orchestrating the events. Without naming major networks, I’m thinking Padilla was hooked up with Baez for the initial bailing out of Casey. When Padilla wasn’t able to deliver like he bragged he would, well he then became his own champion. Now that Padilla is being offered new backing against whoever is bankrolling the appalling Anthony family the real show may be about to begin. Hope this makes sense or maybe I hope it doesn’t……….
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: November 17, 2008, 12:50:51 PM »

I don't want to mention any names, but if a person knows where a body is, and they do not inform Le, but instead search for said body and make a profit off of it, are they obstructing justice?????

Yes but without mentioning any names I don't think that person knows where Caylee's body is any more than we do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 17, 2008, 12:53:01 PM »

Janet - my point with him is that he appears to be an expert at everything. 
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #136 on: November 17, 2008, 12:53:07 PM »

What are everyone's thoughts on Murt???  I had not heard of him before and ran across his site about 2 weeks ago. 

Murt seems liek a good guy with good intentions. But some of the things he says (and others around him) should not be broadcast over the internet. More discretion is needed for his own protection. IMO

Very well said!  And I agree.

Yes indeed.  Murt just needs a really good friend that would truly have his best interests at heart.  The 3000 internet viewers are not really his "friend". 

A1 ......... I is just a little bad.........

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: November 17, 2008, 12:54:11 PM »

Orlando Sentinel (Florida)

November 17, 2008 Monday

New rep: Anthonys to speak this week

A spokeswoman for a missing-children network said she will work on behalf of the family of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony after allegations last week that their former representative was cashing in on the media firestorm ignited by the child's disappearance.

Michelle Bart, who has been representing the Kid Finders Network in the case of the missing girl, said she was asked by the group to work on behalf of the Anthony family as well.

"As time went on, things started unraveling with the circumstances of their previous spokesperson," said Bart, who runs Helping Heroes Inc., a Vancouver, Wash.-based public-relations company that works with nonprofit organizations.

Last week, the Anthony family's attorney, Mark NeJame, accused former family spokesman Larry Garrison of hiding a $6,500 payment from NBC for providing photos of Caylee.

NeJame said the Anthonys fired Garrison. The former spokesman said he resigned because of the family's erratic behavior.

Bart has already announced a news conference for this week, something she says "should have been done weeks ago."

She said the meeting will include Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony; NeJame; the Kid Finders Network; and a private investigator who has been working on the case. Bart said they will discuss tips and findings in recent weeks that have led the Anthonys to think their granddaughter is still alive. Police have said they think the girl is dead.

"Hopefully, by the end of the week the public will understand why we've been searching for Caylee Marie," Bart said. "We truly believe that Caylee Marie is alive."

Calls to NeJame and the Anthony family were not returned.

Caylee, who was last seen in June, was reported missing in mid-July. Authorities have charged her mother, Casey Anthony, in her death.

Bart said she won't discuss the legal case against Casey, but reporters can ask "anything that needs to be asked" regarding the search for Caylee.

She said the Anthonys will have little to say after the news conference unless there are new developments. Bart said she doesn't think they need to be available for comment on a daily basis.

Though the news media has been helpful in keeping the public eye on Caylee's case, she said every interview is "time that we could put efforts elsewhere."

"Caylee needs to come home, one way or another," Bart said.

http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:885413689&start=3

Thanks Nut.

Considering the forensic report and ... Casey's on going lies ...  why are the Anthonys given a platform to deceptively focus the direction of the investigation in another direction?

Why does LE undermine Leonard Padillas efforts as deceptive but ... affords the Anthonys a free pass.  Hey ... LE is even abetting the Anthonys but using resources to following up on all these "Caylee sightings".

The Anthonys and their representatives appear to be calling the shots.

I fear that justice for Caylee Marie is not going to happend.  Casey is going to either walk or ... receive a slap on the wrist.  I see the writing on the wall.

IMO

Janet

_____

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: November 17, 2008, 12:55:26 PM »

Good Morning All!

I have been reading in the book: "Without Conscience" about the 3 "Special Issues" that Texas juries use to decide between life in prison & the death penalty. Is this the same in Florida?

the three Special Issues are:
 1. that the murderer "deliberately" sought the death of his/her victim
 2. that there is "a probability that the defendant will commit criminal acts of violence"
     in the future
 3. that there was no reasonable "provocation" for the defendant's murderous conduct

If all three of these special issues are met, the jury can decide on the death penalty.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: November 17, 2008, 12:55:35 PM »

Wyks..  believe me. I know this will sound stupid, but I would love to put LE in an interrogation room right now and find out just WTF is going on.

I'm still curious why LE doesn't believe one word that comes out of Casey's mouth, yet they're "satisfied" with her explanation of who Caylee's father is. 

I'd also like to know why they still call Cindy and George grieving grandparents that we should all feel sorry for.  Um..  George I *might* feel bad for, but Cindy? Something tells me that chick is as thick as thieves with lies, cover-ups, you name it.  Don't even get me started on Lee. 

I also find it very strange that LE claims to be conducting searches based on credible tips, but have they ever stated something was a credible tip? Or that they've ever had a credible sighting? Not that I can recall..  So we have the search in the grandparent's backyard, but other than that, nothing.. unless you believe that previously scheduled training dive in the waters near their home was related to the case (which I did think at first, but now I'm less certain).  So why aren't they searching? They know Caylee is dead. They know there is no nanny.  Do they not care at this point if they find a body or not? Are they all resigned to the fact that she will never be found? (Or do they not have the resources necessary to look, so they leave that up to whoever else wants the job? Only.. now they're complaining about that, too!) 

I have a lot of questions...  sadly, this case leaves more questions than answers.

Morning anothermonkey!  No it doesn't sound stupid at all, I'd love it if that could happen, just based on the actions/inactions of LE alone. 

All good and valid points that you've made, and I agree.  And yes, this is the most bizarro case I've ever followed, using logic simply does not work with any of it.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.