March 28, 2024, 07:14:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369194 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2008, 02:45:38 PM »

Well, I was getting ready to leave but I can't wait to hear the reply to this. 

Me too. I am pressed against the glass (cage) waiting.

I remember you, Caylee.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2008, 02:46:16 PM »

I don't want to mention any names, but if a person knows where a body is, and they do not inform Le, but instead search for said body and make a profit off of it, are they obstructing justice?????

I dunno Orlando's definition of obstructing justice, but out here in Nebraska, ummm yeah? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: November 17, 2008, 02:48:26 PM »

Brandi,How about some Nerdy glasses...I dropped my and then stepped on 'em.A little tape goes along way on  a pair of readers.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #223 on: November 17, 2008, 02:48:47 PM »

"Two years down the road, once Caylee's back home safe, and her life's back to normal, and our life's back to normal, if I can help someone in any way, and jot everything down, that I've learned, you know, that's where it is," Cindy Anthony said.

http://cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/16/cindy_anthony_plans_book.html

She definetly needs to up her meds....what happened with Halloween...thoguht Caylee woulod be home on Halloween.....                                                                                       
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: November 17, 2008, 02:50:02 PM »

Darn.......I really have to get back to work.  BBL

Doncha just hate when RL interferes with our comp time?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: November 17, 2008, 02:51:49 PM »

"Two years down the road, once Caylee's back home safe, and her life's back to normal, and our life's back to normal, if I can help someone in any way, and jot everything down, that I've learned, you know, that's where it is," Cindy Anthony said.

She definetly needs to up her meds....what happened with Halloween...thoguht Caylee woulod be home on Halloween.....                                                                                       

No she was originally going to be back before her birthday

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #226 on: November 17, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17996146/detail.html

Attorney: Cindy Anthony Seems To Be Enjoying Spotlight In Caylee Hunt
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 6:59 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 12:35 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A war of words has broken out between the family of Casey Anthony and Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney, who said on Monday that Cindy Anthony "seems to be enjoying this whole thing."

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearan
ce of Caylee, who is now 3 years old and was last seen in mid-June.

Casey Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County, and the pair was gone when she returned to pick her daughter up.

Attorney John Morgan, who represents a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez with the only known connection to the apartment complex, has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying his client's name has been tarnished and Casey Anthony's claim has affected his client's ability to find employment.

"I think the mother (of Casey Anthony) -- in a way -- seems to be enjoying this whole thing," Morgan said. "Instead of talking about chasing ambulances, I would be chasing after Caylee. I would be in the woods. I would be door to door."

The harsh words come after Cindy Anthony lashed out at Morgan following a prayer vigil on Sunday.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

Morgan said he is attempting to schedule depositions with Casey Anthony and her attorney as early as this week.

Casey Anthony has filed a counter-suit against Gonzalez.

Amen, Mr. Morgan!

Lisa
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: November 17, 2008, 02:54:46 PM »

spyder’s “other” myspace:
Who I'd like to meet:
Open minded females to pose nude for men's magazine's such as Penthouse, Genesis, etc.   Must be 18 years of age to 40 plus. Naturally big breasted, BBW's, Black, and MILF models needed. No experience needed. Models that need to update portfollios and or maintain new content for their sites. We offer hair extension service and make-up with the shoots. For prices go to laurienphoto.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43440259

WOW, now I'm going to be in a terrible mood all day, because I unfortunately don't meet any of the criteria.
Why, are you 16 and close minded????   Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: November 17, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »

Cindy is publicly raising funds for this cause and ... the LE ... having an indepth knowledge regarding the forensic findings ... does nothing in an attempt to stop the deception which is defrading the unsuspecting.

Heaven help Tamikosmom if she should find something that appears to implicate Casey Anthony.  LE will pubicly undermine her find and ... a polygraph will be requested.

Something is not right!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #229 on: November 17, 2008, 02:59:48 PM »

If they really thought she was alive they would have been all over TV showing pictures of birthday gifts & a Halloween costume waiting for her to come home.

Doris
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 17, 2008, 03:01:23 PM »

Boy oh Boy...What a mess, This case is getting crazier everyday and I cant believe the way things have played out in recent weeks....The Anthony's should have one thing on their minds and that one thing is  CAYLEE.....not what Lp is doing ......not what ZG's Atourney is doing.......not what KF are doing....CAYLEE should be their main priority....but sadly she's not..I can't stand the fact that they think its important to worry bout if someone should try to sue Casey...so what  let them....how is she gonna pay sitting in prison.......I have heard so much stuff pertainting to this case that I hate to see the files and files of stuff the LE is having to sift through in order to get ready for this Trial....
      I just recently heard a whole new story about one of the players in this case, but of course its just hear say and Im just waiting tot see how long its gonna talke before Cindy says something about it and starts down a whole different street with it......Gosh.......poor Caylee..............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: November 17, 2008, 03:01:42 PM »

She definitely needs to up her meds....what happened with Halloween...thought Caylee would be home on Halloween.....                                                                                       

Then a few weeks before Halloween...George mentioned Halloween....what the hootey hell??????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: November 17, 2008, 03:02:09 PM »

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is considering an offer that would pour $200,000 into the search for Caylee Anthony.

Padilla told News 13 he has been contacted by a company that is willing to fund the search effort if Padilla is willing to give them exclusive rights to film the search effort.

The bounty hunter said he has not made a final decision on if he is willing to take the offer.

Padilla has returned to California, and will stay there for the next couple of weeks. He said he will return to Orlando and do a thorough search of the Little Econ River, where he still maintins he is "sure" Caylee's remains are in that water.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html

Watch Padilla now become Cindy's new BFF.   

I will tippy toe in here.

What is a BFF?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2008, 03:02:19 PM »

Something has me scratching my head ... IF the defense has Proof that Caylee is alive ... WHY don't they step up to the plate (michrophone) ASAP and put an end to ALL this media circus ...

They have the power to stop Padillas "dive teams" just by providing proof that Caylee is alive .... Wait till later this week?  Why?  If the "evidence" of the mystery photo was released long ago ... perhaps all the "call outs" on men with "reputations" (good in each their own special fields) and the division amongst searchers looking for Caylee would have never occurred ... 

IMO the defense/KFN has nothing ... OR if they do ... THEY are the "media whores" for allowing this past week to have happened and turning the focus on themselves in the form of a Meet and Greet to solicit donations ...

Why are we waiting for NeJames to get back from a trip?  Where is Baez during all this?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #234 on: November 17, 2008, 03:04:13 PM »

spyder’s “other” myspace:
Who I'd like to meet:
Open minded females to pose nude for men's magazine's such as Penthouse, Genesis, etc.   Must be 18 years of age to 40 plus. Naturally big breasted, BBW's, Black, and MILF models needed. No experience needed. Models that need to update portfollios and or maintain new content for their sites. We offer hair extension service and make-up with the shoots. For prices go to laurienphoto.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43440259

WOW, now I'm going to be in a terrible mood all day, because I unfortunately don't meet any of the criteria.
Why, are you 16 and close minded????   Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You guys are cracking me up!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #235 on: November 17, 2008, 03:05:26 PM »

Watch Padilla now become Cindy's new BFF.   

I will tippy toe in here.

What is a BFF?

Janet
[/quote]

BFF: Best Friend Forever

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #236 on: November 17, 2008, 03:05:44 PM »

Something has me scratching my head ... IF the defense has Proof that Caylee is alive ... WHY don't they step up to the plate (michrophone) ASAP and put an end to ALL this media circus ...

They have the power to stop Padillas "dive teams" just by providing proof that Caylee is alive .... Wait till later this week?  Why?  If the "evidence" of the mystery photo was released long ago ... perhaps all the "call outs" on men with "reputations" (good in each their own special fields) and the division amongst searchers looking for Caylee would have never occurred ... 

IMO the defense/KFN has nothing ... OR if they do ... THEY are the "media whores" for allowing this past week to have happened and turning the focus on themselves in the form of a Meet and Greet to solicit donations ...

Why are we waiting for NeJames to get back from a trip?  Where is Baez during all this?

I think Baez is taking refresher courses at law school.  No, really, he probably should.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: November 17, 2008, 03:07:49 PM »

Exactly!!!

.... and the LE does nothing.  Tim Miller remains silent.  The Anthonys are untouchable while Leonard Padilla is fair game.

The double standard is mind boggling.

Janet

_____

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #238 on: November 17, 2008, 03:07:54 PM »

Boy oh Boy...What a mess, This case is getting crazier everyday and I cant believe the way things have played out in recent weeks....The Anthony's should have one thing on their minds and that one thing is  CAYLEE.....not what Lp is doing ......not what ZG's Atourney is doing.......not what KF are doing....CAYLEE should be their main priority....but sadly she's not..I can't stand the fact that they think its important to worry bout if someone should try to sue Casey...so what  let them....how is she gonna pay sitting in prison.......I have heard so much stuff pertainting to this case that I hate to see the files and files of stuff the LE is having to sift through in order to get ready for this Trial....
      I just recently heard a whole new story about one of the players in this case, but of course its just hear say and Im just waiting tot see how long its gonna talke before Cindy says something about it and starts down a whole different street with it......Gosh.......poor Caylee..............

Me and you both , altough I have said what I heard because I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard at it

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #239 on: November 17, 2008, 03:08:35 PM »

What's really unbelievable, is Cindy thinking everything will be getting back to normal once Caylee is home. 2 years, 5 years, nothing will ever be normal again. Has she forgotten Casey is sitting in jail, waiting for her trial to begin? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.