March 28, 2024, 03:07:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369162 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #260 on: November 17, 2008, 03:23:25 PM »

Casey Anthony has filed a counter-suit against Gonzalez.

Does anyone have any ideas what would be the basis for her counter-suit? 

More billable hours for Baez ?     
It is the wrong Z Gonzalez, eventhou the one Casey insists took Caylee doesn't exist.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: November 17, 2008, 03:23:25 PM »

spyder’s “other” myspace:
Who I'd like to meet:
Open minded females to pose nude for men's magazine's such as Penthouse, Genesis, etc.   Must be 18 years of age to 40 plus. Naturally big breasted, BBW's, Black, and MILF models needed. No experience needed. Models that need to update portfollios and or maintain new content for their sites. We offer hair extension service and make-up with the shoots. For prices go to laurienphoto.com

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=43440259

So Spyder's real job is as a photographer 

And now he has had his "evidence" camera stolen ....    What will he do ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: November 17, 2008, 03:23:29 PM »

Well, I was getting ready to leave but I can't wait to hear the reply to this. 

Me too. I am pressed against the glass (cage) waiting.

OMG!!!     Need new keyboard now.  ROTFLLLLLLL

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #263 on: November 17, 2008, 03:24:23 PM »

I HAVE PROOF CAYLEE IS ALIVE!!!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #264 on: November 17, 2008, 03:25:37 PM »

Ouch!  Ok someone in this cage just bit me!!  

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: November 17, 2008, 03:25:47 PM »

Do I have to wait until Thursday to hear this proof?

LOL...just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: November 17, 2008, 03:26:16 PM »

Well I guess for once then     they actually told the truth....in a backward sort of way........

It is the wrong Z Gonzalez, eventhou the one Casey insists took Caylee doesn't exist.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: November 17, 2008, 03:26:50 PM »

Oh that was so not very nice!  Now I am going to have to bite you...

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: November 17, 2008, 03:27:25 PM »

Wasn't me Dolce ... happened to me yesterday and I didn't like it ... I wouldn't do it cuz I know how it feels .... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #269 on: November 17, 2008, 03:27:47 PM »

Aww, come here Wyks. My keyboard migh tnot surive time in the cage either.   

I remember you, Caylee.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: November 17, 2008, 03:28:02 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17996146/detail.html

Attorney: Cindy Anthony Seems To Be Enjoying Spotlight In Caylee Hunt
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 6:59 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 12:35 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A war of words has broken out between the family of Casey Anthony and Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney, who said on Monday that Cindy Anthony "seems to be enjoying this whole thing."

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearan
ce of Caylee, who is now 3 years old and was last seen in mid-June.

Casey Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County, and the pair was gone when she returned to pick her daughter up.

Attorney John Morgan, who represents a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez with the only known connection to the apartment complex, has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying his client's name has been tarnished and Casey Anthony's claim has affected his client's ability to find employment.

"I think the mother (of Casey Anthony) -- in a way -- seems to be enjoying this whole thing," Morgan said. "Instead of talking about chasing ambulances, I would be chasing after Caylee. I would be in the woods. I would be door to door."

The harsh words come after Cindy Anthony lashed out at Morgan following a prayer vigil on Sunday.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

Morgan said he is attempting to schedule depositions with Casey Anthony and her attorney as early as this week.

Amen, Mr. Morgan!

Lisa

Mr. Morgan is cool;....he's no 'ambulance chaser' either...
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #271 on: November 17, 2008, 03:28:04 PM »

I wonder if Nejame has somekind of interest in this business?  WELCOME TO BABY-BUNS

There's a picture of Mark Nejame and family plus a statement

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

Putting feet in plaster I can see.  Putting hands in plaster I can see.  But baby buns?  C'mon.  That is just silly. 

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2008, 03:28:06 PM »

Well I guess for once then     they actually told the truth....in a backward sort of way........

ooooppppssss  insert shoud be here..........gosh.............here's where I meant to say      they actually told the truth in a backward sort of way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #273 on: November 17, 2008, 03:28:29 PM »

quote from article-----Attorney John Morgan, who represents a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez with the only known connection to the apartment complex, has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying his client's name has been tarnished and Casey Anthony's claim has affected his client's ability to find employment

This is not entirely true since Dante and another girl, who were friends of Casey's also lived in Sawgrass apartments. 

I think they mean the only Zenaida Gonzales with a connection to sawgrass.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: November 17, 2008, 03:28:30 PM »

Monkeys,
I posted the other myspace of Spyder to simply point out that you are the company you keep.  Aren't we doing the same thing to Kidfinders?  I don't think it's relative, in his regard, to the search efforts as I think I pointed out.  I do think that everyone who is an integral part of this investigation should be looked at for motive, means and opportunity.  If LE suspects LP of planting evidence, then the divers would be under scrutiny too, IMO.

He's too old for me, but I still think he's hot for his age  .  It's the "bad boy" image that I find myself attracted to, but as another monkey said "just for fun" and not to take home to meet the parents.    That said, I'm uncertain when he became a bounty hunter but previously he was a photographer.  That just clears some things up for me, and that's the only reason for sharing.

Me too!  Unfortunately I am drawn to those baaaaad boys!     I realize tho that they are a hard limit for me.  sigh. 

Bad Boys, Bad Boys, What'cha gonna do?????//  Get me one!!!!!  LOLLLLLLLLL

Ok, seriously I have a quick question.......I THOUGHT I read that LP was offered the $200,000 to be applied to the search????? I know that includes the right to film but, still, the way I read it was the money was to go to search for Caylee??? 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 17, 2008, 03:28:34 PM »

Oh that was so not very nice!  Now I am going to have to bite you...

Sorry little Momma....good evening last night didn't work or good morning so I thought I'd try a different approach!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: November 17, 2008, 03:28:45 PM »

Sunny I had to look at the avi .... at first I thought it might be a hit and run by Cindy ...

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: November 17, 2008, 03:29:11 PM »

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is considering an offer that would pour $200,000 into the search for Caylee Anthony.

Padilla told News 13 he has been contacted by a company that is willing to fund the search effort if Padilla is willing to give them exclusive rights to film the search effort.

The bounty hunter said he has not made a final decision on if he is willing to take the offer.

Padilla has returned to California, and will stay there for the next couple of weeks. He said he will return to Orlando and do a thorough search of the Little Econ River, where he still maintins he is "sure" Caylee's remains are in that water.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html

Watch Padilla now become Cindy's new BFF.   

I will tippy toe in here.

What is a BFF?

Janet

BFF stands for Best Friends Forever.   

oh... and Janet, since it's you asking, here's da link:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bff

hehe  heh....         

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #278 on: November 17, 2008, 03:30:00 PM »

Wasn't me Dolce ... happened to me yesterday and I didn't like it ... I wouldn't do it cuz I know how it feels .... 
I shall cross you off my list of suspects!  I smell an Anthony! 
Sorry to hear you were bitten, I think I may know by whom.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: November 17, 2008, 03:30:25 PM »

Ok, monkeys, here was my thought this weekend: I believe Caylee's remains were placed in a dumpster. Maybe other evidence was thrown out elsewhere, but maybe not. Maybe Lazy Casey is just that lazy. Perhaps this is LE's theory as well and that is why they are not giving much consideration to Blanchard Park. I think she knew the pick-up schedule somewhere -- a park, an apartment complex, a business she frequented. She placed Caylee there close to pick-up time and she thought that was the end of it. (Of course, just my thoughts and I have been known to be wrong on a daily basis.)

I know it has been mentioned here before. Lori Hacking was 115 pounds and only 15 pounds was recoved from a landfill -- what -- 2 and a half months after her death. It's sad. 

I agree with you.  I've said it before, Casey would have done a 'quick' dump imo.  Even though she stayed with her boyfriends some of the time and her parents some of the time there are still times nobody seems to know where she was.  Could she have been sleeping in her car at dead end streets or in church parking lots?  If she, I'm sure she's witness dumpsters being unloaded and around the times when this happens.  Why she didn't get rid of the maggot pizza bag too is beyond me.  IF she didn't put Caylee in the dumpster, then my other thought would be a wooded area in a dead in street, one that is not frequented very often.  Caylee would probably be in a trash bag or wrapped in a blanket with branches over top her. 
I just wanted to comment to on LE.  I also agree with the post earlier.  It just appears that once Casey was arrested LE did not pursue anything more in this case.  I guess since there's no gag order, the Anthony's can say anything they want, but I believe they are one of the most hated families in America now.  Cindy's mouth has dug them in a big hole.  And they have surrounded themselves with a convicted felon.  I can't even listen to her anymore.  The example she gives about if people said your kids was dead and others are telling you she alive which way would you gravitate to, the dead side or the alive side?  I'm sorry, that is so stupid.  Cindy, I would gravitate to the reality side.  Obviously, she hasn't read the statics of children being missing for a long period of time what the outcome usually is.  What a diservice to Caylee that her grandma isn't looking in every nook and cranny no matter where it takes her to find the remains.  I also wondered why John Walsh hasn't mentioned this case.  Some people said he has, I haven't heard him or say anything about it. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.