March 29, 2024, 09:39:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369336 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #280 on: November 17, 2008, 03:30:41 PM »

Ouch!  Ok someone in this cage just bit me!!  

Dolce, do we need to do a lineup? I've seen this dude running around stealing nanners all day. Not sure if he's a biter. 

I remember you, Caylee.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: November 17, 2008, 03:31:03 PM »

quote from article-----Attorney John Morgan, who represents a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez with the only known connection to the apartment complex, has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying his client's name has been tarnished and Casey Anthony's claim has affected his client's ability to find employment

This is not entirely true since Dante and another girl, who were friends of Casey's also lived in Sawgrass apartments. 

I think they mean the only Zenaida Gonzales with a connection to sawgrass.
Ahhh...thanks.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: November 17, 2008, 03:31:20 PM »

I HAVE PROOF CAYLEE IS ALIVE!!!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #283 on: November 17, 2008, 03:32:23 PM »

Do I have to wait until Thursday to hear this proof?

LOL...just wanted to see if anyone was paying attention! 
Oh that was so not very nice!  Now I am going to have to bite you...

Sorry little Momma....good evening last night didn't work or good morning so I thought I'd try a different approach!!
Writing it down now..100 times
I will always say hello to Sunny or she will scare the crap out of me. I will always say hello to Sunny or she will scare the crap out of me.  I will always say hello to Sunny or she will scare the crap out of me.  I will always say hello to Sunny or she will scare the crap out of me.

I thought Cindy had "murted" you!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: November 17, 2008, 03:34:16 PM »

Something has me scratching my head ... IF the defense has Proof that Caylee is alive ... WHY don't they step up to the plate (michrophone) ASAP and put an end to ALL this media circus ...

They have the power to stop Padillas "dive teams" just by providing proof that Caylee is alive .... Wait till later this week?  Why?  If the "evidence" of the mystery photo was released long ago ... perhaps all the "call outs" on men with "reputations" (good in each their own special fields) and the division amongst searchers looking for Caylee would have never occurred ... 

IMO the defense/KFN has nothing ... OR if they do ... THEY are the "media whores" for allowing this past week to have happened and turning the focus on themselves in the form of a Meet and Greet to solicit donations ...

Why are we waiting for NeJames to get back from a trip?  Where is Baez during all this?

Exactly!!!

.... and the LE does nothing.  Tim Miller remains silent.  The Anthonys are untouchable while Leonard Padilla is fair game.

The double standard is mind boggling.

Janet

Yes, exactly!!  And yes, it IS mind-boggling!!   

I still want to know why it's ok for LE to "require" a lie-detector test for Padilla, while not being allowed to "require" one for the Anthony's.  ??? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #285 on: November 17, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »

Ouch!  Ok someone in this cage just bit me!!  

Dolce, do we need to do a lineup? I've seen this dude running around stealing nanners all day. Not sure if he's a biter. 

That b@stard!  Well since Sunny is not "murted" and now a Cindy....I think for now we should all be safe.......however my "Spidey" senses are tingling and say an Anthony is in the cage!! 

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: November 17, 2008, 03:34:29 PM »

I wonder if Nejame has somekind of interest in this business?  WELCOME TO BABY-BUNS

There's a picture of Mark Nejame and family plus a statement

http://baby-bellys.com/_wsn/page4.html

OMG!  I am sorry if this offends anyone but I think that is so, so weird.  Bordering on tacky?  What the hell ever happened to bronzed baby shoes?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: November 17, 2008, 03:34:34 PM »

I wonder if Nejame has somekind of interest in this business?  WELCOME TO BABY-BUNS

Putting feet in plaster I can see.  Putting hands in plaster I can see.  But baby buns?  C'mon.  That is just silly. 

Lol...it's gross.   
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: November 17, 2008, 03:34:51 PM »

Ok, monkeys, here was my thought this weekend: I believe Caylee's remains were placed in a dumpster. Maybe other evidence was thrown out elsewhere, but maybe not. Maybe Lazy Casey is just that lazy. Perhaps this is LE's theory as well and that is why they are not giving much consideration to Blanchard Park. I think she knew the pick-up schedule somewhere -- a park, an apartment complex, a business she frequented. She placed Caylee there close to pick-up time and she thought that was the end of it. (Of course, just my thoughts and I have been known to be wrong on a daily basis.)

I know it has been mentioned here before. Lori Hacking was 115 pounds and only 15 pounds was recoved from a landfill -- what -- 2 and a half months after her death. It's sad. 

I agree with you.  I've said it before, Casey would have done a 'quick' dump imo.  Even though she stayed with her boyfriends some of the time and her parents some of the time there are still times nobody seems to know where she was.  Could she have been sleeping in her car at dead end streets or in church parking lots?  If she, I'm sure she's witness dumpsters being unloaded and around the times when this happens.  Why she didn't get rid of the maggot pizza bag too is beyond me.  IF she didn't put Caylee in the dumpster, then my other thought would be a wooded area in a dead in street, one that is not frequented very often.  Caylee would probably be in a trash bag or wrapped in a blanket with branches over top her. 
I just wanted to comment to on LE.  I also agree with the post earlier.  It just appears that once Casey was arrested LE did not pursue anything more in this case.  I guess since there's no gag order, the Anthony's can say anything they want, but I believe they are one of the most hated families in America now.  Cindy's mouth has dug them in a big hole.  And they have surrounded themselves with a convicted felon.  I can't even listen to her anymore.  The example she gives about if people said your kids was dead and others are telling you she alive which way would you gravitate to, the dead side or the alive side?  I'm sorry, that is so stupid.  Cindy, I would gravitate to the reality side.  Obviously, she hasn't read the statics of children being missing for a long period of time what the outcome usually is.  What a diservice to Caylee that her grandma isn't looking in every nook and cranny no matter where it takes her to find the remains.  I also wondered why John Walsh hasn't mentioned this case.  Some people said he has, I haven't heard him or say anything about it. 

I have always suspected the dumpster at SawGrass Apts ... perhaps w/Annies help ... Casey's first reaction was "that was the last place I dropped her off" ... IF Caylee had been found in the dumpster ... she would have said ZFG did it ... knowing full well ZFG was there (at SawGrass) that day ... she didn't think far enuff ahead to think the popo would actually track down that ZFG and counted on the "nanny" ZFG got away ...

John Walsh would not invest time in this "bogus" case ... no amber alert and suspect is already in custody ........  IMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: November 17, 2008, 03:35:11 PM »

Sunny I had to look at the avi .... at first I thought it might be a hit and run by Cindy ...
hahahahaha...now that's a thought.....   I can't understand why no one is making the A's accountable for all of the outrageous statements they make? What happened to investigative reporting? Hell is Geraldo all we got!!!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #290 on: November 17, 2008, 03:35:55 PM »

Putting feet in plaster I can see.  Putting hands in plaster I can see.  But baby buns?  C'mon.  That is just silly. 
I guess the days of having your babies shoes bronzed is history.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: November 17, 2008, 03:36:47 PM »

what happen to the gag order in this case

someone needs to shut that family up

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: November 17, 2008, 03:36:49 PM »

OMG!  I am sorry if this offends anyone but I think that is so, so weird.  Bordering on tacky?  What the hell ever happened to bronzed baby shoes?
Why bronze the boot...when you can bronze the booty!!   (Yes tacky I agree)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: November 17, 2008, 03:37:37 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17996146/detail.html

Attorney: Cindy Anthony Seems To Be Enjoying Spotlight In Caylee Hunt
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 6:59 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 12:35 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A war of words has broken out between the family of Casey Anthony and Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney, who said on Monday that Cindy Anthony "seems to be enjoying this whole thing."

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearan
ce of Caylee, who is now 3 years old and was last seen in mid-June.

Casey Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County, and the pair was gone when she returned to pick her daughter up.

Attorney John Morgan, who represents a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez with the only known connection to the apartment complex, has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying his client's name has been tarnished and Casey Anthony's claim has affected his client's ability to find employment.

"I think the mother (of Casey Anthony) -- in a way -- seems to be enjoying this whole thing," Morgan said. "Instead of talking about chasing ambulances, I would be chasing after Caylee. I would be in the woods. I would be door to door."

The harsh words come after Cindy Anthony lashed out at Morgan following a prayer vigil on Sunday.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

Morgan said he is attempting to schedule depositions with Casey Anthony and her attorney as early as this week.

Casey Anthony has filed a counter-suit against Gonzalez.

Amen, Mr. Morgan!

Lisa

Mr. Morgan is cool;....he's no 'ambulance chaser' either...

I hope her little dig pizzed him off just enough to go for her jugular

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #294 on: November 17, 2008, 03:37:52 PM »

That b@stard!  Well since Sunny is not "murted" and now a Cindy....I think for now we should all be safe.......however my "Spidey" senses are tingling and say an Anthony is in the cage!! 

That tickle -- it's just Lee's eyebrows. And wow, he's sitting four feet away. Those are some powerful eyebrows.

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: November 17, 2008, 03:38:08 PM »

Janet~Please read what I wrote~ THEIR ASSOCIATES[/color]   That being said, at least I have the links to back this up and not pure speculation. Also, I requested your response earlier today about the LE and the Anthonys' and all the chasing tips etc,. I very clearly asked you just what you expected the LE to do, stop looking at tips~because then LE would look bad in the jurors eyes at trial even though we know that she's dead, so WHAT should they do???

Well ... IMO ... it looks bad when the forensic findings are considered ... in the course of the investigation ... LE did not conducted an official search for Caylee's remains ... recruit experienced searchers from within their own ranks and ... underwrite the costs.

When you think about it ... LE had the cell records, ping indicators, witness accounts as well as Casey's own words as a foundation to base an official search on.

Yet ... a private search organization that relied on donations, volunteer workers and for the most part ... inexperienced searchers ... were expected do what should have been an intregal part of the investigation.

However ... when it came to following up on tips regarding Caylee sightings ... no expense was spared ... no manpower was spared.

Believe me ... the Anthonys are running the investigation ... the LE is appeasing them in every way and ... IMO ... it is at the expense of justice for Caylee Marie.

Janet
________

Thank you Klaas.

When the forensic evidence is considered ... I cannot comprehend why LE is not only tolerating this charade but ... is a abetting the Anthony's deception by using resources to follow up on all the tips associated with "Caylee sightings".  Something is not right!

Considering LE never organized an official large scale search based on cell phone records, pings, witness accounts and Casey's own words ... it appears that finding Caylee's remains is not an objective of the investigation ... if appears the scales of justice will never be balanced.

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Casey Anthony Car Stills Smells of Decomposition
Aired November 14, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LANCE: ... Cindy said the other day that there was a sighting at a McDonald`s in Coral Springs and they were looking into it and following up on that tip.

GRACE: And to you, Jessica D`Onofrio. I understand that every sighting -- Nashville, Tennessee, Coral Springs, Deltona, Florida, even an AirTran flight from Florida to Atlanta to Puerto Rico -- has been checked out by police? Yes, no.

D`ONOFRIO: They`ve all been checked out by police, Nancy, and they`ve all been dismissed.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/14/ng.01.html

Orange County Officials Ask Bounty Hunter To Take Lie-Detector Test
Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 8:14 am EST November 13, 2008
UPDATED: 4:40 pm EST November 13, 2008

The sheriff's office remains focused on the primary mission at hand, which is to locate Caylee Anthony and continues to follow up on all viable leads and tips that are deemed to be creditable in their ongoing investigation," the statement said.

http://www.local6.com/news/17970866/detail.html

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area
POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

STEVE THOMAS - FORMER LEAD DETECTIVE - JONBENET RAMSEY CASE.

Steve Thomas Resignation Letter
August 6, 1998

I was repeatedly reminded by some in the district attorney's office just how powerful and talented and resourceful particular defense attorneys were. How could decisions be made this way?

http://www.forstevethomas.com/resignation.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: November 17, 2008, 03:38:23 PM »

what happen to the gag order in this case

someone needs to shut that family up
I have a gag for them....no order needed here for me to implement it!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #297 on: November 17, 2008, 03:39:25 PM »

Aww, come here Wyks. My keyboard migh tnot surive time in the cage either.   

Awww thanks goodnmad!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: November 17, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »

Sunny I had to look at the avi .... at first I thought it might be a hit and run by Cindy ...
hahahahaha...now that's a thought.....   I can't understand why no one is making the A's accountable for all of the outrageous statements they make? What happened to investigative reporting? Hell is Geraldo all we got!!!   

LOL yeah ...... and at best... he is maintaining that Baez would never have a "relationship" w/Casey cuz his (Baez's) wife is drop dead georgeous ... GEE where was Baez when Geraldo needed that defense?  LOL

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: November 17, 2008, 03:41:18 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17996146/detail.html

Attorney: Cindy Anthony Seems To Be Enjoying Spotlight In Caylee Hunt
Caylee Anthony Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 6:59 am EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 12:35 pm EST November 17, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A war of words has broken out between the family of Casey Anthony and Zenaida Gonzalez's attorney, who said on Monday that Cindy Anthony "seems to be enjoying this whole thing."

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the disappearan
ce of Caylee, who is now 3 years old and was last seen in mid-June.

Casey Anthony told investigators that she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orange County, and the pair was gone when she returned to pick her daughter up.

Attorney John Morgan, who represents a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez with the only known connection to the apartment complex, has filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony, saying his client's name has been tarnished and Casey Anthony's claim has affected his client's ability to find employment.

"I think the mother (of Casey Anthony) -- in a way -- seems to be enjoying this whole thing," Morgan said. "Instead of talking about chasing ambulances, I would be chasing after Caylee. I would be in the woods. I would be door to door."

The harsh words come after Cindy Anthony lashed out at Morgan following a prayer vigil on Sunday.

"I think the whole thing is ludicrous," Cindy Anthony said. "Attorney Morgan -- it's frivolous -- he needs to just get back to chasing the ambulances."

Morgan said he is attempting to schedule depositions with Casey Anthony and her attorney as early as this week.

Casey Anthony has filed a counter-suit against Gonzalez.

Amen, Mr. Morgan!

Lisa

Mr. Morgan is cool;....he's no 'ambulance chaser' either...

I hope her little dig pizzed him off just enough to go for her jugular

I think it's great Casey's going to have to face him in a deposition !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.