March 28, 2024, 10:37:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369209 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: November 17, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html

Padilla offerred $200,000.00 to continue search if allows filming rights to production company.

Thanks N2WISHN

Company Offers Padilla $200K To Film Search For Caylee
Monday, November 17, 2008 12:18:03 PM

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is considering an offer that would pour $200,000 into the search for Caylee Anthony.

Padilla told News 13 he has been contacted by a company that is willing to fund the search effort if Padilla is willing to give them exclusive rights to film the search effort.

The bounty hunter said he has not made a final decision on if he is willing to take the offer.

Padilla has returned to California, and will stay there for the next couple of weeks. He said he will return to Orlando and do a thorough search of the Little Econ River, where he still maintins he is "sure" Caylee's remains are in that water.

Class A media whore I happen to find that disgusting and now I know just why I respect the h@ll out Tim Miller and Tes. Character, honor and integrity......he could teach LP  & Murt many things IMO

Do you think Tim Miller would turn down a $200,000 donation for the rights to his story?  There is nothing wrong with that at all.  If it helps with the search and brings Caylee home, who cares if a author tags along and takes notes?

I cannot fault anybody who is making a buck if he/she makes a significant effort and devotes a significant amount of time to the cause of justice for Caylee Marie.  Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla deserve it.  Tamikosmom is an armchair detetective that sits behind a computer ... voiced her opinions and ... contributes nothing significant.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #321 on: November 17, 2008, 04:03:46 PM »

Yes, exactly!!  And yes, it IS mind-boggling!!   

I still want to know why it's ok for LE to "require" a lie-detector test for Padilla, while not being allowed to "require" one for the Anthony's.  ??? 

Are Le actually requiring or did they merely ask him to take one. Since Cindy has stated he planted evidence perhaps the LE simply asked him to...to prove her wrong???  We know the LE has to hate this woman....so to prove her wrong would give them a bit of satisfaction and relieve LP of the stigma of her nasty mouth ..this time anyway.
I took it as a pacifying request too Sunny.  Something to just shut Cindy up.  "LP is willing to take the test, so he may have nothing to hide" 
I do not think CinCin would have been happy unless she could have administered the test herself.

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: November 17, 2008, 04:04:15 PM »

oh and how is it frivolous to file a lawsuit against someone who caused you to receive death threats, not be able to get a job, and to some extent ruined your reputation. umm, sounds like a good case to me.

I hope Morgan rips Baez a new one.

Just a few days after this girl went on tv for the first time and talked about not being able to find a job, ect....Nancy Grace reported that since that time the girl had recieved loads of job offers, places to stay, money to help with her children, ect.... this girls rep was not ruined

Well, I hadn't heard any of that. But my feelings are the same -- she was still accused of something she did NOT do. So, Casey should have to pay for that also.

As far as I'm concerned,turn about is fair play..She owes Casey one!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #323 on: November 17, 2008, 04:05:06 PM »

oh and how is it frivolous to file a lawsuit against someone who caused you to receive death threats, not be able to get a job, and to some extent ruined your reputation. umm, sounds like a good case to me.

Just a few days after this girl went on tv for the first time and talked about not being able to find a job, ect....Nancy Grace reported that since that time the girl had recieved loads of job offers, places to stay, money to help with her children, ect.... this girls rep was not ruined
It most certainly was ruined.  Even if the offers did come in a few days later, have you ever tried living for even 2 days without any cash, food, or possibility of a job...not to mention death threats?  Now add in your 5 children to that scenario....
I am sorry but I think this woman has a right to claim back what she had taken away from her by Casey's need to carelessly lie without considering the consiquences.  Zenadia is a person and the mental anguish that woman was put through is nothing that I personally would ever want to have to go through...nor would I subject my child to that sort of life.  She DID NOT ask to be thrown into the thick of this she was pushed by a b!tch.
Not to mention you are not accounting for the days leading up to her interview that she had to deal with this bull.

If someone falsely accused me of kidnapping their child, I would sue the hell out of them.  I would use whatever money received to cover attorney's fees and donate the rest to organizations for abused children.

It's a matter of principle more than anything.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #324 on: November 17, 2008, 04:05:19 PM »

I cannot fault anybody who is making a buck if he/she makes a significant effort and devotes a significant amount of time to the cause of justice for Caylee Marie.  Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla deserve it.  Tamikosmom is an armchair detetective that sits behind a computer ... voiced her opinions and ... contributes nothing significant.

Janet
Are you feeling un-loved??  I think you are great with all your links and informative posts.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: November 17, 2008, 04:05:20 PM »

Mr. Morgan is cool;....he's no 'ambulance chaser' either...

I hope her little dig pizzed him off just enough to go for her jugular

I think it's great Casey's going to have to face him in a deposition !

me too....anytime.......casey has to face some questions..however...she lies about everything....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: November 17, 2008, 04:06:53 PM »

Who's Mike?   This was discussed a week or so ago....

When Patrick B visited KC in jail he told her Mike Walker said "keep your head up.

I reread the KC/CA transcript from the first jail visit and KC tells Kristine....
"I wanted to actually try and call Mike".

Who the heck is Mike?!

Curious Cat-
do you remember if PB came first or Kristine called first.  That could be key...

Good thought.....Patrick visited KC in jail on 7/24 at 9am. The phone call where KC said she had to call Mike was the next day 7/25.

Interesting!
Also, didn't she say something to the effect, "if they don't find Caylee guess who spends eternity in here (or jail)?"   Who was she talking to, does anybody know?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: November 17, 2008, 04:07:06 PM »

I know the judiciary has to be looking at JB and thinking...ummmm azzhole can't wait to get you in MY courtroom!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #328 on: November 17, 2008, 04:08:02 PM »

OOOHHHH

okay... i am thinkin ya need to give a girl a WARNING when you are going to post pics like this! *L*

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: November 17, 2008, 04:08:19 PM »

is this picuire from BP???

Rest in Peace Caylee

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #330 on: November 17, 2008, 04:09:59 PM »

Janet

That's not true at all, Janet!!  You contribute a huge amount of info perspective and your opinion is valued and respected by me!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: November 17, 2008, 04:10:07 PM »

OOOHHHH

If I was your Mom I'd be grounding you right now young lady!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #332 on: November 17, 2008, 04:10:16 PM »

Yes it is from what I understand.

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 17, 2008, 04:11:56 PM »

Well, I hadn't heard any of that. But my feelings are the same -- she was still accused of something she did NOT do. So, Casey should have to pay for that also.

IMO if Casey was not called on the carpet on this lie ... it would be one more of her lies that has enabled this case to get way too far out of hand ... much like her parents have enabled her to do her whole life ....

IMO Casey needs to be held accountable for EVERY LIE she told during this horrendous crime on her daughter!

ACCOUNTABLILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY .... Time to grow up Casey Marie ... you are a big girl now!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #334 on: November 17, 2008, 04:13:10 PM »

IMO if Casey was not called on the carpet on this lie ... it would be one more of her lies that has enabled this case to get way too far out of hand ... much like her parents have enabled her to do her whole life ....

IMO Casey needs to be held accountable for EVERY LIE she told during this horrendous crime on her daughter!

ACCOUNTABLILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY .... Time to grow up Casey Marie ... you are a big girl now!

You said it, Invision!!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: November 17, 2008, 04:13:53 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/11/17/padilla_quits_search_for_caylee.html

Padilla offerred $200,000.00 to continue search if allows filming rights to production company.

Thanks N2WISHN

ORLANDO -- News 13 has learned bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is considering an offer that would pour $200,000 into the search for Caylee Anthony.

Padilla told News 13 he has been contacted by a company that is willing to fund the search effort if Padilla is willing to give them exclusive rights to film the search effort.

The bounty hunter said he has not made a final decision on if he is willing to take the offer.

Padilla has returned to California, and will stay there for the next couple of weeks. He said he will return to Orlando and do a thorough search of the Little Econ River, where he still maintins he is "sure" Caylee's remains are in that water.

Class A media whore I happen to find that disgusting and now I know just why I respect the h@ll out Tim Miller and Tes. Character, honor and integrity......he could teach LP  & Murt many things IMO

Do you think Tim Miller would turn down a $200,000 donation for the rights to his story?  There is nothing wrong with that at all.  If it helps with the search and brings Caylee home, who cares if a author tags along and takes notes?

If it involved filming, yes...he would turn it down in a heart beat.

Rest in Peace Caylee

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: November 17, 2008, 04:14:01 PM »

Who's Mike?   This was discussed a week or so ago....

When Patrick B visited KC in jail he told her Mike Walker said "keep your head up.

I reread the KC/CA transcript from the first jail visit and KC tells Kristine....
"I wanted to actually try and call Mike".

Who the heck is Mike?!

Curious Cat-
do you remember if PB came first or Kristine called first.  That could be key...

Good thought.....Patrick visited KC in jail on 7/24 at 9am. The phone call where KC said she had to call Mike was the next day 7/25.

Interesting!
Also, didn't she say something to the effect, "if they don't find Caylee guess who spends eternity in here (or jail)?"   Who was she talking to, does anybody know?

IIRC she texted that to Tony L ... could be wrong though ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: November 17, 2008, 04:14:13 PM »

Thanks N2WISHN

That just reminded me of that David Kohr or whoever it is, who has been paid by some network to follow TES around. Now I have no idea how he worked that out with Tim/TES- did they donate? If they did, then this isn't any different than somebody offering LP $200,000 towards his own search, to follow him around.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: November 17, 2008, 04:14:16 PM »

[/quote]

Janet
[/quote]

I'm all for someone with money to back whoever searches for Caylee. The Anthony family isn't going to do it.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 17, 2008, 04:14:34 PM »

Janet

That's not true at all, Janet!!  You contribute a huge amount of info perspective and your opinion is valued and respected by me!

That's right Missy! You always give us things to look at and weigh...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.