March 29, 2024, 04:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 369299 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: November 17, 2008, 04:35:18 PM »

Oh No......I just read where  George sung.......Leand on Me......at the meeting........Oh My.....Please dont tell me thats true......I cant take anymore......now what is he gonna be releasing a album..........Good Lord.........whats next..

I think someone said we were all going to hold hands and sing Kum Ba Yah!!!
Well........I guess they should let Casey out at least one song on the album......Folom prison blues .....that would be a good one for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: November 17, 2008, 04:36:45 PM »

Attorney Wants To Depose Casey Anthony In Jail
John Morgan Reacts To Countersuit Against Gonzalez

POSTED: 2:41 pm EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 2:45 pm EST November 17, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17999923/detail.html

Morgan told WESH 2 News that the countersuit obligates Anthony to give a deposition or drop the suit.

BAHAHAHAH Baez once again looks like a dumbazz .... way to go Jose!  Now Casey HAS to talk ... or you look like a fool!  GO MORGAN!

uuuummmmmm look like a fool
Is there another option?  He has already surpassed "fool"....

Ok ok .. yes, you both are right ... we know that ... but he doesn't ... or didn't ... or wouldn't admit it .... or ...... oh whatever ... Casey has to talk .... OR  .... drop her lawsuit and ZG (basically ... almost .... kind of sort of) wins ....   nevermind ..... 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 17, 2008, 04:37:56 PM »

Something has me scratching my head ... IF the defense has Proof that Caylee is alive ... WHY don't they step up to the plate (michrophone) ASAP and put an end to ALL this media circus ...

They have the power to stop Padillas "dive teams" just by providing proof that Caylee is alive .... Wait till later this week?  Why?  If the "evidence" of the mystery photo was released long ago ... perhaps all the "call outs" on men with "reputations" (good in each their own special fields) and the division amongst searchers looking for Caylee would have never occurred ... 

IMO the defense/KFN has nothing ... OR if they do ... THEY are the "media whores" for allowing this past week to have happened and turning the focus on themselves in the form of a Meet and Greet to solicit donations ...

Why are we waiting for NeJames to get back from a trip?  Where is Baez during all this?

Exactly!!!

.... and the LE does nothing.  Tim Miller remains silent.  The Anthonys are untouchable while Leonard Padilla is fair game.

The double standard is mind boggling.

Janet

Yes, exactly!!  And yes, it IS mind-boggling!!   

I still want to know why it's ok for LE to "require" a lie-detector test for Padilla, while not being allowed to "require" one for the Anthony's.  ??? 

Well it works like this..If you are suspected of planting evidence, a lie detector will be implemented..

If you tamper with evidence and obstruct justice,you get to go on TV and make a fortune! I just don't understand how the A's slipped through this one...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: November 17, 2008, 04:40:44 PM »

Yes, exactly!!  And yes, it IS mind-boggling!!   

I still want to know why it's ok for LE to "require" a lie-detector test for Padilla, while not being allowed to "require" one for the Anthony's.  ??? 

Are Le actually requiring or did they merely ask him to take one. Since Cindy has stated he planted evidence perhaps the LE simply asked him to...to prove her wrong???  We know the LE has to hate this woman....so to prove her wrong would give them a bit of satisfaction and relieve LP of the stigma of her nasty mouth ..this time anyway.

I don't know the link, but the article was just posted here the other day.  It did say that LE "required" the lie-detector test of Padilla.  Perhaps it was the choice of the media reporting it, to use the word "required", dunno.  Often the media doesn't use the exact wording that LE uses, and it can sure confuse things at times.

And whether he actually was required to or not, he still says he will do it.  I do agree that his doing one would/could prove Cindy wrong, and will love to see that happen.  It would give the majority, if not all, of us a great deal of satisfaction. 

Am thinking my sputtering over Padilla's being 'required' to take the test is only because the Anthony's were not 'required' to do so.  And IMO, they've needed one since the start. 

Heck, how many of us, if in a similiar situation, would have immediately volunteered to take a test if that would help? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: November 17, 2008, 04:45:07 PM »

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! I RECEIVED THIS CATALOG IN TODAY'S MAIL!!!     http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/info.html   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: November 17, 2008, 04:45:44 PM »

Something has me scratching my head ... IF the defense has Proof that Caylee is alive ... WHY don't they step up to the plate (michrophone) ASAP and put an end to ALL this media circus ...

They have the power to stop Padillas "dive teams" just by providing proof that Caylee is alive .... Wait till later this week?  Why?  If the "evidence" of the mystery photo was released long ago ... perhaps all the "call outs" on men with "reputations" (good in each their own special fields) and the division amongst searchers looking for Caylee would have never occurred ... 

IMO the defense/KFN has nothing ... OR if they do ... THEY are the "media whores" for allowing this past week to have happened and turning the focus on themselves in the form of a Meet and Greet to solicit donations ...

Why are we waiting for NeJames to get back from a trip?  Where is Baez during all this?

I think Baez is taking refresher courses at law school.  No, really, he probably should.

I hear Casey is teaching them with all the knowledge she has gained from her prison law studies.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: November 17, 2008, 04:46:25 PM »

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! I RECEIVED THIS CATALOG IN TODAY'S MAIL!!!     http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/info.html   

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: November 17, 2008, 04:46:51 PM »

oh and how is it frivolous to file a lawsuit against someone who caused you to receive death threats, not be able to get a job, and to some extent ruined your reputation. umm, sounds like a good case to me.

I hope Morgan rips Baez a new one.

Just a few days after this girl went on tv for the first time and talked about not being able to find a job, ect....Nancy Grace reported that since that time the girl had recieved loads of job offers, places to stay, money to help with her children, ect.... this girls rep was not ruined

Well, I hadn't heard any of that. But my feelings are the same -- she was still accused of something she did NOT do. So, Casey should have to pay for that also.

IMO if Casey was not called on the carpet on this lie ... it would be one more of her lies that has enabled this case to get way too far out of hand ... much like her parents have enabled her to do her whole life ....

IMO Casey needs to be held accountable for EVERY LIE she told during this horrendous crime on her daughter!

ACCOUNTABLILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY .... Time to grow up Casey Marie ... you are a big girl now!

Hallelujah!  Those are the two things that Casey is not familiar with, not in the least.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: November 17, 2008, 04:47:22 PM »

I cannot fault anybody who is making a buck if he/she makes a significant effort and devotes a significant amount of time to the cause of justice for Caylee Marie.  Tim Miller and Leonard Padilla deserve it.  Tamikosmom is an armchair detetective that sits behind a computer ... voiced her opinions and ... contributes nothing significant.

Janet
Are you feeling un-loved??  I think you are great with all your links and informative posts.

When all is said and done ... my time behind the computer is to satisfy my own selfish interest in the case ... it is not contributing towards justice for Caylee.  I am spending hours analysing what is taking place by those who are actively involvement ... those who have contributed time, effort and finances.  In other words ... I am ******* ... not a doer.  Therefore ... imo ..  those who are willing to do and ... make a difference in the cause of justice for Cayle are worthy of their labor and ... should not be begrudged if they should happen to benefit financially.

IMO

Janet

Well, if the monkeys had to analyze my contribution to the Forum, they would probably say, "Always who"?????????????????????????????????

I guess I am articulating what I mean very poorly.  It is not about the forum A1 ... it is the bigger picture.  It is all about the significant time, effort and expense contributed by others outside of the forum who contribute to the cause of justice for Caylee Marie in an active ... not a passive ... way.

If reporters, publishers, prosecutors, detectives, etc. can benefit financially through wages  from their sincere determination to bring about justice for Caylee ... why can Leonard Padilla not benefit financially.  He has devoted 3 1/2 months of his life to the cause.

I would suspect that the TES foundation is paying a wage to Tim Miller and maybe his secretary/assistent.  Out church ministeries pay wages to full time workers.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: November 17, 2008, 04:48:37 PM »

I know that a lot of people out there do not like LP, but I'm not one of them. At
least he is trying and I don't care what his motives are. LE is doing nothing, but
bitching and complaining about LP. Hey LE the media was there on Friday before
Murt was, the guy with the tes shirt was there before Murt, so howcome LE
wasn't. You did not really look at the things that the divers found on that dive.
Everyone with kids can tell you that all that stuff they brought up looks like a
3 yr. olds treasures, that KC might have thrown out of her car. They look like
things that you buy at McDonalds or out of thoughs coin machines that the kids
always ask for leaving the store. Having ranted a bit, I wish they would ask more
people for a poly. don't you all.
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: November 17, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »

I googled.  I had to.  I found them for the low, low price of $6.50 a pair!  Another site wanted $9.50.   

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: November 17, 2008, 04:50:30 PM »

Attorney Wants To Depose Casey Anthony In Jail
John Morgan Reacts To Countersuit Against Gonzalez

POSTED: 2:41 pm EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 2:45 pm EST November 17, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17999923/detail.html

Morgan told WESH 2 News that the countersuit obligates Anthony to give a deposition or drop the suit.

BAHAHAHAH Baez once again looks like a dumbazz .... way to go Jose!  Now Casey HAS to talk ... or you look like a fool!  GO MORGAN!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: November 17, 2008, 04:51:33 PM »

Help a squirrel hide his nuts for winter!     
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: November 17, 2008, 04:51:48 PM »

It's hilarious!!  AKA- Archie McPhee www.mcphee.com
THEY HAVE BANANA MONKEY MINTS AND A MONKEY GROAN BALL, TOO!!      

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Alabamamom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: November 17, 2008, 04:52:43 PM »

oh and how is it frivolous to file a lawsuit against someone who caused you to receive death threats, not be able to get a job, and to some extent ruined your reputation. umm, sounds like a good case to me.

I hope Morgan rips Baez a new one.

Just a few days after this girl went on tv for the first time and talked about not being able to find a job, ect....Nancy Grace reported that since that time the girl had recieved loads of job offers, places to stay, money to help with her children, ect.... this girls rep was not ruined

Well, I hadn't heard any of that. But my feelings are the same -- she was still accused of something she did NOT do. So, Casey should have to pay for that also.

I've never heard that either, I did see her on a few weeks ago saying the same thing that she had always said about not being able to get a job and her name has been ruined.

Doris
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: November 17, 2008, 04:53:21 PM »

I know that a lot of people out there do not like LP, but I'm not one of them. At
least he is trying and I don't care what his motives are.
LE is doing nothing, but
wasn't. You did not really look at the things that the divers found on that dive.
Everyone with kids can tell you that all that stuff they brought up looks like a
always ask for leaving the store. Having ranted a bit, I wish they would ask more

LE has requested polygraphs from Cindy, George and Lee.  They refused.  Leonard Padilla is complying.

Janet

_____

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #376 on: November 17, 2008, 04:54:37 PM »

OOOHHHH

If I was your Mom I'd be grounding you right now young lady!!

Hey Blonde, did you see this from his page? Heroes....My Mother

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: November 17, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

If there is enough evidence that LE has that Caylee is dead, why do they not have the ME examine the evidence and declare her dead? That would take LE off the hook for anymore silly tips and JB would have to have another defense.

Carmen
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: November 17, 2008, 04:55:28 PM »

I want an "Emergency Yodel Button"!  We went to see Brad Paisley a while ago and Jewel was opening.  Don't want to offend but I almost fell off my chair laughing when she started to yodel!  People were just looking around with WTH? expressions.  Sorry, o/t.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: November 17, 2008, 04:57:51 PM »

least he is trying and I don't care what his motives are. LE is doing nothing, but
always ask for leaving the store.
Having ranted a bit, I wish they would ask more

Cindy and George accuses Leonard Padilla of planting the bag and ... LE responds by requested a polygraph.

Janet

+++++++++

Padilla Agrees To Polygraph Test As Search Resumes
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 10:17 am EST November 14, 2008

"Stuff could've been planted," George Anthony said Thursday (watch full interview).

"He's crossed the line a few times, it's just Leonard," Cindy said. "From the time he stepped into Orlando off that plane, he said he's a media whore."

Cindy added that she thought all of Caylee's toys had been accounted for.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17978647/detail.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.