April 19, 2024, 11:26:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 371643 times)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 17, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »

Sorry, I just had to......I want this!     

Cap'n Danger Stunt Monkey
He's a parachuting primate who laughs in the face of fear; he performs outrageous stunts while grinning ear to ear! Each 4" tall, hard vinyl Cap'n Danger comes with a 26" round nylon parachute with a rubber harness. Drop him from a tall building or throw him into the air and his chute will open, allowing him to safely float to the ground. Harness fits most of our action figures!

Cap'n Danger Stunt Monkey
item 11677
$14.95 ea.

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: November 17, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! I RECEIVED THIS CATALOG IN TODAY'S MAIL!!!     http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/info.html   

Oh this is great!!

Are you sick and tired of squirrels running naked in the trees around your house? Have you had to hide your children’s eyes when a tiny furry streaker crosses the sidewalk in front of you? We’ve got the answer, Squirrel Underpants! Each pair of tiny briefs has a 3" waist and is made of 100% cotton. The underpants squirrels prefer! Also good for hamsters, frogs and gerbils.

Beware of Squirrel Underpants imitators!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: November 17, 2008, 05:00:00 PM »

Exactly!!!

.... and the LE does nothing.  Tim Miller remains silent.  The Anthonys are untouchable while Leonard Padilla is fair game.

The double standard is mind boggling.

Janet

Yes, exactly!!  And yes, it IS mind-boggling!!   

I still want to know why it's ok for LE to "require" a lie-detector test for Padilla, while not being allowed to "require" one for the Anthony's.  ??? 

Well it works like this..If you are suspected of planting evidence, a lie detector will be implemented..

If you tamper with evidence and obstruct justice,you get to go on TV and make a fortune! I just don't understand how the A's slipped through this one...

Yep!  And I love that smiley! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #383 on: November 17, 2008, 05:00:02 PM »

oh and how is it frivolous to file a lawsuit against someone who caused you to receive death threats, not be able to get a job, and to some extent ruined your reputation. umm, sounds like a good case to me.

I hope Morgan rips Baez a new one.

Just a few days after this girl went on tv for the first time and talked about not being able to find a job, ect....Nancy Grace reported that since that time the girl had recieved loads of job offers, places to stay, money to help with her children, ect.... this girls rep was not ruined

Well, I hadn't heard any of that. But my feelings are the same -- she was still accused of something she did NOT do. So, Casey should have to pay for that also.

IMO if Casey was not called on the carpet on this lie ... it would be one more of her lies that has enabled this case to get way too far out of hand ... much like her parents have enabled her to do her whole life ....

IMO Casey needs to be held accountable for EVERY LIE she told during this horrendous crime on her daughter!

ACCOUNTABLILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY .... Time to grow up Casey Marie ... you are a big girl now!

I'm sure that btw her Murder charges and now this liability suit from ZG, this is the FIRST time KC has been held accountable for her actions.  Every time before Cindy came to her rescue and she went on her merry way. Unfortunately, Cindy is still trying to get her out of her messes. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: November 17, 2008, 05:00:38 PM »

If there is enough evidence that LE has that Caylee is dead, why do they not have the ME examine the evidence and declare her dead? That would take LE off the hook for anymore silly tips and JB would have to have another defense.

I think all they have is the hair, stain sample and air sample ... well according to GJ indictment and news reports .... Although Dr. G is good, I think even she might need a bit more than that to sign off on an official certificate of death ... JMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: November 17, 2008, 05:01:14 PM »

I think Baez is taking refresher courses at law school.  No, really, he probably should.

I hear Casey is teaching them with all the knowledge she has gained from her prison law studies.   

She must be up to an IQ of 80 by now. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #386 on: November 17, 2008, 05:02:03 PM »

OOOHHHH

If I was your Mom I'd be grounding you right now young lady!!

Hey Blonde, did you see this from his page? Heroes....My Mother
I can't believe some of you are drooling over this guy! 
He looks like he's only got 10 years left of probation time.  What would your mothers say if you brought this guy home for Thanksgiving dinner?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: November 17, 2008, 05:02:52 PM »

I think Baez is taking refresher courses at law school.  No, really, he probably should.

I hear Casey is teaching them with all the knowledge she has gained from her prison law studies.   

She must be up to an IQ of 80 by now. 

Shouldn't she work on her GED first?  Just a thought ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #388 on: November 17, 2008, 05:03:21 PM »

If there is enough evidence that LE has that Caylee is dead, why do they not have the ME examine the evidence and declare her dead? That would take LE off the hook for anymore silly tips and JB would have to have another defense.

I think all they have is the hair, stain sample and air sample ... well according to GJ indictment and news reports .... Although Dr. G is good, I think even she might need a bit more than that to sign off on an official certificate of death ... JMO

But, if there's a death band on the hair, and the hair doesn't belong to any of the living Asstonys, then logic says that an ME would be safe in declaring her dead. Right?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: November 17, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »

WHAT IS THE WORLD COMING TO! I RECEIVED THIS CATALOG IN TODAY'S MAIL!!!     http://www.squirrelunderpants.com/info.html   

Oh this is great!!

Are you sick and tired of squirrels running naked in the trees around your house? Have you had to hide your children’s eyes when a tiny furry streaker crosses the sidewalk in front of you? We’ve got the answer, Squirrel Underpants! Each pair of tiny briefs has a 3" waist and is made of 100% cotton. The underpants squirrels prefer! Also good for hamsters, frogs and gerbils.

Beware of Squirrel Underpants imitators!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: November 17, 2008, 05:05:15 PM »

But, if there's a death band on the hair, and the hair doesn't belong to any of the living Asstonys, then logic says that an ME would be safe in declaring her dead. Right?

I just don't think hair would be enough ... JMO

mrfy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: November 17, 2008, 05:05:54 PM »

Attorney Wants To Depose Casey Anthony In Jail
John Morgan Reacts To Countersuit Against Gonzalez

POSTED: 2:41 pm EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 2:45 pm EST November 17, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17999923/detail.html

Morgan told WESH 2 News that the countersuit obligates Anthony to give a deposition or drop the suit.

BAHAHAHAH Baez once again looks like a dumbazz .... way to go Jose!  Now Casey HAS to talk ... or you look like a fool!  GO MORGAN!

Your deposition, when properly handled, can go a long way in assisting your lawyer in the litigation either by way of settlement or at the trial. What you do at the deposition can help you or hurt you, depending upon your attitude, truthfulness and appearance, as well as the facts and skill of the other side's lawyer.

hmmmm 2 out of the 3 don't look so good.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #392 on: November 17, 2008, 05:08:33 PM »

Oh No......I just read where  George sung.......Leand on Me......at the meeting........Oh My.....Please dont tell me thats true......I cant take anymore......now what is he gonna be releasing a album..........Good Lord.........whats next..
Yes he did, been laughing all morning trying to picture this, I wonder if he had a microphone. Lean on Me was a favorite of mine, back in the day, I wonder if Bill Withers is upset with this LOL.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: November 17, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »

oh and how is it frivolous to file a lawsuit against someone who caused you to receive death threats, not be able to get a job, and to some extent ruined your reputation. umm, sounds like a good case to me.

I hope Morgan rips Baez a new one.

Just a few days after this girl went on tv for the first time and talked about not being able to find a job, ect....Nancy Grace reported that since that time the girl had recieved loads of job offers, places to stay, money to help with her children, ect.... this girls rep was not ruined

Well, I hadn't heard any of that. But my feelings are the same -- she was still accused of something she did NOT do. So, Casey should have to pay for that also.

IMO if Casey was not called on the carpet on this lie ... it would be one more of her lies that has enabled this case to get way too far out of hand ... much like her parents have enabled her to do her whole life ....

IMO Casey needs to be held accountable for EVERY LIE she told during this horrendous crime on her daughter!

ACCOUNTABLILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY .... Time to grow up Casey Marie ... you are a big girl now!

I'm sure that btw her Murder charges and now this liability suit from ZG, this is the FIRST time KC has been held accountable for her actions.  Every time before Cindy came to her rescue and she went on her merry way. Unfortunately, Cindy is still trying to get her out of her messes. 

Just imagine the look on Cindy's face when she is being scraped off from underneath the bus Casey is getting ready to throw her under!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #394 on: November 17, 2008, 05:09:25 PM »

OOOHHHH

He looks like he's only got 10 years left of probation time.  What would your mothers say if you brought this guy home for Thanksgiving dinner?

I can honestly say my Mother would be drooling too! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: November 17, 2008, 05:11:38 PM »

OOOHHHH

I can honestly say my Mother would be drooling too! 

My Mother would be saying,"Be sure you have plenty of Shout Spot and Stain Remover!"

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #396 on: November 17, 2008, 05:12:33 PM »

OOOHHHH

I don't think he is "relationship" material, probably more of good time until he becomes boring!

Lisa
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: November 17, 2008, 05:13:23 PM »

OOOHHHH

Why bring him home to mom? What good is he there?!!!

Carmen
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #398 on: November 17, 2008, 05:13:40 PM »

OOOHHHH

I don't think he is "relationship" material, probably more of good time until he becomes boring!

Lisa
And there's a problem with that??

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #399 on: November 17, 2008, 05:16:26 PM »

Attorney Wants To Depose Casey Anthony In Jail
John Morgan Reacts To Countersuit Against Gonzalez

POSTED: 2:41 pm EST November 17, 2008
UPDATED: 2:45 pm EST November 17, 2008

http://www.wesh.com/news/17999923/detail.html

Morgan told WESH 2 News that the countersuit obligates Anthony to give a deposition or drop the suit.

BAHAHAHAH Baez once again looks like a dumbazz .... way to go Jose!  Now Casey HAS to talk ... or you look like a fool!  GO MORGAN!

I bet Baez is having a Homer Simpson "Doh!" moment right about now.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.